Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 8194
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Going to be very interesting to watch...and The White House just got handed a gift:

Friday with a whole weekend to ramp up...."Blame The Unvaccinated" from an old White woman with a Southern accent and a Republican Governor. Pure Gold I'm telling 'ya---Pure Political Gold!

Holy Crap---The gift that will keep on giving!

Going to suck being unvaccinated. Going to be hot in cities with a very high heat index. Going to be a whole lot of collateral damage.

Watch. This might be the "spark" that ignites "real change".

'Gonna need more refrigerated trailers.

(if you search using "blame the unvaccinated" you'll be impressed.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    You seem perturbed. Do you have any events in your childhood you'd like to talk about? The Doctor is in, have a seat on this couch...
    Man that's some cringy stuff. Childhood...seat on this couch...Doctor is in. Ever get into donning clown make up and such Millie?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    I guess the first part toward getting help is admitting you have a problem, you have taken the first step. Of course I have heard of Adolph Hitler. I think of him every time WWII is brought up, whether in discussion or on TV. That would probably be once a month, for seconds at a time. The total time I have thought of Hitler in my whole life probably equals a day of your Trump thoughts. It seems some liberals have no boundaries on how low they will stoop, comparing Trump to Hitler is major evidence of that. You are also blind to the fact he was elected in 2016 because he ran against someone as disgusting of a human being as he was. I have two words for anyone complaining about Trump's business dealings, Clinton Foundation. They sell political favors for huge amounts of money, that isn't any more honest than scams like Trump University. Same crap, different packaging.
    I haven't heard of anyone from the Clinton Foundation being charged or convicted of any crimes or settling out of court like trump did with his scam university. It appears that you don't have a clue of how foundations work but then it also appears that you don't have a clue about much of anything.

No need for me to get help. I'm not the one who believes in alternative facts or as us sane people call them, lies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Well hell Millie...you know us conservatives...were all stupid. Besides it's not like someone clumsily altered the content of attribution of a post on PM.
    Not "were all stupid". More like still stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Rozen...fair enough, and that cuts both ways.

Red states are probably better off than getting whacked with Mr. 9mm in a Dem run blue state shithole of a city or one of Cuomo's death camps AKA "nursing homes".

You, Big B, Milland, prone to alcohol?
    Do you still beat your spouse? Notice that I didn't say wife.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    Wow, that's kind of like me with the Clintons......Who knew?

Murder, rape, money laundering, Embezzlement, what a great track record.

I'm pretty sure that uncle Joe will try to beat that record.........Anybody want to buy a painting?

How about a back rub?
    Why haven't the Clintons ever been indicted in spite of the many investigations? Because the stories that the trump cult members hear from their cult leaders are filling their heads with lots of lies. In my world, if someone is accused of committing crimes but the investigations don't come up with evidence, they are innocent.

As to buying a painting, I seem to remember trump paying a hefty sum for a painting of himself. Can't remember for sure but it seems like the money came from a charity or something like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Rozen posts: "Besides if the republicans win any seats, we can just say they were stolen and invalidate the elections."

No shit--like we don't know that comes from the Democrat play book? LMAO
    So now you're going to tell us that the rioters on Jan. 6th were Democrats?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Do you still beat your spouse? Notice that I didn't say wife.
    Beat my spouse? You got me mixed up with your old man, the one who smoked like a locomotive. How's he doing?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So now you're going to tell us that the rioters on Jan. 6th were Democrats?
    Don't know about Jan 6th...Give me your version---ought to be a hoot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trboatworks View Post
    Tide has turned kids.

The tide has turned…….

“I want folks to get vaccinated. That’s the cure. That prevents everything,”

Alabama governor says ‘it’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks’ as pandemic worsens - POLITICO

Or are these more LIES lol
    Republicans like to grab onto any crazy conspiracy theories and won't let go of them until they are overwhelmingly in the minority and then they will change their minds and tell us that they have been that way all along.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    While MAGA as a slogan may fade, the underlying values not only won't go away but will become stronger over time. The movement is based on Populism which means "of the people, by the people, and for the people". It is in direct opposition to the philosophy of the wealthy elites that have chased industry offshore, lowered wages and standard of living for millions, and the erosion of personal liberty and individual rights. The reason it will grow is because it is a movement that attracts people of all races and creeds. It was in fact the founding philosophy of our country, which was born in rebellion against the English elites and their contempt for ordinary people.
    And you republicans are too stupid to see that the people picking their pockets are republican politicians. Tax cuts for the rich, crumbs for the rest of us. When can I expect to be rich enough to start my own space program? If I never paid taxes like many billionaires who got another huge tax cut from trump I'd be much closer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As to buying a painting, I seem to remember trump paying a hefty sum for a painting of himself. ....
    Had to be a painting - every time they tried to do a portrait photo, the lens shattered. And those special cast-iron lenses are expensive!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Why haven't the Clintons ever been indicted in spite of the many investigations? Because the stories that the trump cult members hear from their cult leaders are filling their heads with lots of lies. In my world, if someone is accused of committing crimes but the investigations don't come up with evidence, they are innocent.

As to buying a painting, I seem to remember trump paying a hefty sum for a painting of himself. Can't remember for sure but it seems like the money came from a charity or something like that.
    "Can't remember for sure"....Big B maybe your thinking of the hugh painting of Bill Clinton that was on display in the Epstein mansion in New York.....Bill was wearing red high heels and a blue dress. What the heck...normal outfit for a man who served as President Of The United States I guess.

Jeffrey Epstein had a painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels in his home | Daily Mail Online

14. Likes barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And you republicans are too stupid to see that the people picking their pockets are republican politicians. Tax cuts for the rich, crumbs for the rest of us. When can I expect to be rich enough to start my own space program? If I never paid taxes like many billionaires who got another huge tax cut from trump I'd be much closer.
    So your saying none of those billionaires you hate may have been supporters of Joe Biden or might even control the narrative on social media?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Man that's some cringy stuff. Childhood...seat on this couch...Doctor is in. Ever get into donning clown make up and such Millie?
    When I have you to come around with your balloon animals and floppy shoes? No thanks, one clown's enough...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not "were all stupid". More like still stupid.
    Big B...Odd that you would address a post regarding fake posts and applying false attribution. Think it was just a few days ago you admitted to it......

I just got to ask...Was having a journeyman card really required to be a tool crib attendant?

18. Likes Thunderjet, CITIZEN F16 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    When I have you to come around with your balloon animals and floppy shoes? No thanks, one clown's enough...
    No prob chum...not interested in your weird ass fetishes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No prob chum...not interested in your weird ass fetishes.
    Speaking of ass fetishes...

[No, too easy a target - I have my limits...]

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    No it's true. The unvaccinated experimented with viruses and then lost control. The unvaccinated then spread it across the globe. The unvaccinated caused even more damage by suppressing effective treatments, lying about their effectiveness and safety. The unvaccinated then threw people out of work, kids out of school, and caused grandma to die of loneliness and neglect in a senior facility. The unvaccinated also killed cancer patients and others by preventing access to care as everything shut down.

Only problem with all of the above is that there were no vaccines while all this was happening. And now, as proof mounts that the so-called vaccines aren't working as promised they are trying to shift the blame to "the unvaccinated" as scapegoats.
    Google "herd immunity". You're missing some vital information.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"Catchy phrases" How about naming your favorites from Democrats?
    Democrats are more into getting things done than catchy slogans. When Obama came to DC to clean up bush 43's mess I don't really remember the catchy phrases except for "shovel ready" but I do remember the stock markets go into overdrive and they haven't slowed down much except for a short time under trump when the virus had everyone scared. So much for trumps idea to lie to us because he didn't want to scare us.