Login to Your Account
Page 123 of 413 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 8242
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

^^^ and talking of word salads and monkeys rather than orangutans this time...more Creepy Sloe.
    At least this time, he's not talking about kids...
    https://mobile.twitter.com/lawyer4la...73678615728129

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Trundling no. Breakfast yes. Sorry I will work on the word salad and since you complain about it offer me valid suggestions so that I will use to improve.

)
    How about using proper punctuation every now and then? Reading your 40 mile long sentences makes them unintelligible and hard to makes sense of your posts.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    This will come as a shock to you:

I don't do that. I write my own material, every time.

I will pull data from other sources as substation or for data, but when I do I provide sources/links. I don't ever claim others work as mine, although due to the Internet's Infinite Monkey Theorem there is a very good chance others have written similar things.

BTW - that theorem has a corollary called the Infinite TT Theorem. In it, rather than monkeys it's trueturnings doing the typing. Unfortunately the results usually make much less sense than the monkeys output...
    Yes I agree and beg your pardon. Your writing is unique. Fair point and I withdraw the criticism. I did say many times I felt that way especially granted your writing is the same as most all the anti Trump/Republican folks. Guess I should have specified better what I meant. My Bad.

The monkey thing is a bit extreme though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Yes I agree and beg your pardon. Your writing is unique. Fair point and I withdraw the criticism. I did say many times I felt that way especially granted your writing is the same as most all the anti Trump/Republican folks.
    That's because, overwhelmingly, those types actually have an education. They know how to write coherently and clearly.

I'll leave the rest of that comparison for you to figure out.

Or not.

PDW

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Is someone deleting posts from this thread? I see quotes from prior posts and I cannot find the prior post. For example, in post 7, milland quotes:

Originally Posted by jscpmWhen a disease "epidemic" shows irrational geographic manifestations, that is often a signal that the epidemic is psychological in nature.

But there is no prior post by jscpm.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rimcanyon View Post
    Is someone deleting posts from this thread? I see quotes from prior posts and I cannot find the prior post. For example, in post 7, milland quotes:

Originally Posted by jscpmWhen a disease "epidemic" shows irrational geographic manifestations, that is often a signal that the epidemic is psychological in nature.

But there is no prior post by jscpm.

There's a certain time period after a post you can go back and delete your post.

I suspect after Milland quoted jscpm's post jscpm might have deleted his post, unfortuantly for jscpm his post is preserved as a quote by Milland.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by triumph406 View Post
    There's a certain time period after a post you can go back and delete your post.

I suspect after Milland quoted jscpm's post jscpm might have deleted his post, unfortuantly for jscpm his post is preserved as a quote by Milland.
    Yup, it was likely a personal delete by jscpm. It's why I quote some of the egregious shite from others, It's "nice" to have a record of some of the whoppers. Gives you an idea of how that person "thinks".

My amazement with some individual's abilities to self-deceive or perform voluntary frontal lobotomies will never cease. I'm sure he's qualified in his area of expertise, but when it comes to his ideas on viral contagion ("you can't spread viruses by air") and the progression of Covid he's daft.

Ditto with others that show knowledge in some areas, then spew when it comes to trump, Covid, etc. Just crazy sometimes...

8. Likes triumph406 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by triumph406 View Post

'jscpm' is lucky some jerk did create a foul fake post and apply his/her name to it.

Odd things happen on PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    'jscpm' is lucky some jerk did create a foul fake post and apply his/her name to it.

Odd things happen on PM.
    "did"?

I didn't done do it, I did.

I never object to others having opinions different from my own (as long as they're not outright evil), but PLEASE back it up with some rational, real-world (not internal fantasy) data and factual collaborating information.

Otherwise you look like a child throwing a tantrum. Much like trump's daily modus operandi.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You can't. You can mess with the quoted text easily but not the original.

There was one case I can think of where someone used a very similar name to an existing poster, then made an avatar that reinforced that impression, but if you looked even semi-carefully you could see it was a fake.

In that case it was sort of funny but still rather underhanded.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Odd things happen on PM.
    "some jerk"....Wonder if anyone will claim the title?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"some jerk"....Wonder if anyone will claim the title?
    It's already held by someone who likes to quote himself.

capture.jpg

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    That's because, overwhelmingly, those types actually have an education. They know how to write coherently and clearly.

I'll leave the rest of that comparison for you to figure out.

Or not.

PDW
    “Or Not”. Just those two words contain the best substance of your post.

I have one which might actually help you. “Jesus wept”.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yup, it was likely a personal delete by jscpm. It's why I quote some of the egregious shite from others, It's "nice" to have a record of some of the whoppers. Gives you an idea of how that person "thinks".

My amazement with some individual's abilities to self-deceive or perform voluntary frontal lobotomies will never cease. I'm sure he's qualified in his area of expertise, but when it comes to his ideas on viral contagion ("you can't spread viruses by air") and the progression of Covid he's daft.

Ditto with others that show knowledge in some areas, then spew when it comes to trump, Covid, etc. Just crazy sometimes...
    Perhaps he has a point. When positive I swabbed and tested collected breath condensate, even at max effort it gave zero reading, this suggests covid isnt present in tidal or max effort breath vapour. Sputum tested positive.

This video gives a clear representation of how a small amount of something can be spread around the school from just a few sources.

Couple that to us touching our faces 16 times an hour on average (or maybe 116 times an hour if youre constantly fiddling with a face nappy), its not hard to see how a something can be transferred from a surface of some sort via the hand directly to one of our Death Star exhaust ports (eyes-nose-mouth)
    Last edited by Demon73; 07-25-2021 at 08:09 AM.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"did"?

I didn't done do it, I did.

I never object to others having opinions different from my own (as long as they're not outright evil), but PLEASE back it up with some rational, real-world (not internal fantasy) data and factual collaborating information.

Otherwise you look like a child throwing a tantrum. Much like trump's daily modus operandi.
    A rough translation for the many many people in years to come who take the time to read through this thread.

I never object to others having opinions different from my own
    Unless their view differs from my own with regard to politics or covid, then they deserve death of some sort and are very very stupid dangerous morons.
    (as long as they're not outright evil)
    Wishing death on groups of people I despise is not evil.
    but PLEASE back it up with some rational, real-world (not internal fantasy) data and factual collaborating information.
    Like from CNN or some other MSM outlet or selected people in white coats that agree with my view. Anything other than these sources including tier 1 gov data - personal experience etc that doesnt align with my view is pure fantasy fit only for death deserving morons.
    Otherwise you look like a child throwing a tantrum.
    Unlike those other people, I never throw childlike tantrums.
    Much like trump's daily modus operandi.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sajid Javid, like myself, makes a full recovery from Covid. He is double jabbed, unlike myself.

With him being in the UK and 51 years of age, that puts him in the 50-54 bracket of the ONS data set. According to statista the people in this age bracket currently number 4,616,017. 1338 unfortunately died for any reason within 28 days of a positive test in 2020. Rip

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    A rough translation for the many many people in years to come who take the time to read through this thread.

I never object to others having opinions different from my own
    Unless their view differs from my own with regard to politics or covid, then they deserve death of some sort and are very very stupid dangerous morons.
    (as long as they're not outright evil)
    Wishing death on groups of people I despise is not evil.
    but PLEASE back it up with some rational, real-world (not internal fantasy) data and factual collaborating information.
    Like from CNN or some other MSM outlet or selected people in white coats that agree with my view. Anything other than these sources including tier 1 gov data - personal experience etc that doesnt align with my view is pure fantasy fit only for death deserving morons.
    Otherwise you look like a child throwing a tantrum.
    Unlike those other people, I never throw childlike tantrums.
    Much like trump's daily modus operandi.
    It's 180 days since this thread began, about the same as Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have been in office.

This Practical Machinist thread on Covid-19 closely resembles the cluster fuck the Biden Administration is in effectively dealing with the virus and officially disclosing the source, and if it was some kind of accident or released into the world on purpose.

Never expect better than 50%.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's 180 days since this thread began, about the same as Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have been in office.

This Practical Machinist thread on Covid-19 closely resembles the cluster fuck the Biden Administration is in effectively dealing with the virus and officially disclosing the source, and if it was some kind of accident or released into the world on purpose.

Never expect better than 50%.
    The Biden/Harris administration has been doing a good job of dealing with the virus but short of forcing the trump cult members to get the shot they are kind of screwed. When you have a group of people (trump cult members) that likes to believe lies over truth, it's hard to get the virus under control.

And I do understand that all of the people who are unvaccinated aren't trump cult members but I'd bet that the majority of them are.

And Biden/Harris aren't continually lying about the virus like trump did.
    All of Trump’s Lies About the Coronavirus - The Atlantic

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    The Biden/Harris administration has been doing a good job of dealing with the virus but short of forcing the trump cult members to get the shot they are kind of screwed. When you have a group of people (trump cult members) that likes to believe lies over truth, it's hard to get the virus under control.

And I do understand that all of the people who are unvaccinated aren't trump cult members but I'd bet that the majority of them are.

And Biden/Harris aren't continually lying about the virus like trump did.

180 days and the Biden/Harris Administration won't officially state the source of Covid, or if it was released on purpose.

Expect 50%---It's all Liberals ever deliver on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)