Close
Login to Your Account
Page 127 of 410 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 8194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    "Listen to the experts". Serious question---In regards to Covid how does one even determine what "expert" is since Covid is still with us should not an "expert" figured an absolute defense which of course is adapted by the current administration.

The best I can determine the official experts in the United States is the CDC and then Tony Fauci.
    Covid only lives in your mind, and Fauci is a fraud, listen to the experts on this scamdemic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=standardparts;3787304]
    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post

Why would I care to "google" your username?

You have been posted thousands of times over the course of ten years. Am sure if someone was so inclined other members of PM would give your name up.

So...Here's what concerns me. You own a firearm (your admission). You admit to creating what some might call posts that could damage a person employment wise or most certainly in social media. More than once you hint at retribution and payback. You seemed pretty happy to work another person over by searching out his place of employment using his name. That person appears to have left PM which is probably a prudent decision.

Quite frankly I don't want to know who you---It will just provoke your further.

You
    Dminnich posted that his boss was cool with him posting here. I didn't do any thing more than post his first name to go with his first initial and last name that he used as a username. Not like I hacked into the PM computer system to find out his identity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=standardparts;3787304]

Why would I care to "google" your username?

You have been posted thousands of times over the course of ten years. Am sure if someone was so inclined other members of PM would give your name up.

So...Here's what concerns me. You own a firearm (your admission). You admit to creating what some might call posts that could damage a person employment wise or most certainly in social media. More than once you hint at retribution and payback. You seemed pretty happy to work another person over by searching out his place of employment using his name. That person appears to have left PM which is probably a prudent decision.

Quite frankly I don't want to know who you---It will just provoke your further.

You
    And go back and look at post #2481. Now you're putting my words in your mouth with the quote function. Hilarious though.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

News release:

More than 90 Percent of COVID-19 Cases, Deaths in June were Among Unvaccinated Residents"
    There were 5,344 reported cases.

Based on the headline how many Covid deaths resulted?

The answer.....19 deaths (90%) were considered not fully vaccinated.

Does that make sense?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

News release:

More than 90 Percent of COVID-19 Cases, Deaths in June were Among Unvaccinated Residents"
    There were 5,344 reported cases.

Based on the headline how many Covid deaths resulted?

The answer.....19 deaths (90%) were considered not fully vaccinated.

Does that make sense?
    No source. No context. But considering the writer, no surprise.

6. Likes triumph406 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's big with the Biden Administration--- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg even has a husband.

Heck it's even popular in the U.S. Military. Goes to show what them Commie soldiers await if they ever attempt to invade California.

C'mon man!---get with the program.
    Homophobe much?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob F. View Post
    Just thought to peek in and see how many pages added in 5 days, 126. That is more than 5 PAGES per day of the same 10 or so people posting/bickering....
    above was post #1983 on 7-20
    Thank you for your support in keeping the post count up.

9. Likes barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    No source. No context. But considering the writer, no surprise.
    Good, You read the post.

I do have a link to the full article. But I'm wondering, and because you worked in an environment that you certainly must have had sense a problem with numbers. How can this be accurate: "More than 90 Percent of COVID-19 Cases, Deaths in June were Among Unvaccinated Residents"
    >>>>>There were 5,344 reported cases. 19 deaths.<<<<<

And...in the summary the 19 deaths out of 39 included those "not fully vaccinated". They are not able to determine vaccination status. It would seem data is a problem when about half of the reporting numbers are invalid regarding vaccination status.

Anyway--here's a link. Month of June 2021. South Carolina. I probably missed something important.

DHEC Analysis: More than 90 Percent of COVID-19 Cases, Deaths in June were Among Unvaccinated Residents | SCDHEC

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Homophobe much?
    Your probably thinking of gay sex posts you created and put other PM members names on.

You admitted it but never did the right thing and apologised.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post
    Covid only lives in your mind, and Fauci is a fraud, listen to the experts on this scamdemic.

Well it's pretty hard to ignore Covid as it has become not become the greatest medical threat in the United States but is splitting the U.S. poilitcally.

So OK, take Fauci out of the equation. Who is, in your opinion, the lead U.S. Gov't agency we should be listening to?

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Who is, in your opinion, the lead U.S. Gov't agency we should be listening to?
    Soupy Sales.

Shit, they are all as incompetent as a bunch of three year olds, this whole fiasco is hard to believe.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's almost like they'd be empty without their inflationary lies. They need to escape the vacuum of whatever void lies within.

Much like their Dear Leader, just on a much smaller scale.

And you are just as empty as they are arguing the entire weekend over stupid shit again. It is sad how a person as old as you are does not have anything better to do on the weekend other being a paranoid person flaming everybody he disagrees with.

15. Likes Demon73 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Good, You read the post.

I do have a link to the full article. But I'm wondering, and because you worked in an environment that you certainly must have had sense a problem with numbers. How can this be accurate: "More than 90 Percent of COVID-19 Cases, Deaths in June were Among Unvaccinated Residents"
    >>>>>There were 5,344 reported cases. 19 deaths.<<<<<

And...in the summary the 19 deaths out of 39 included those "not fully vaccinated". They are not able to determine vaccination status. It would seem data is a problem when about half of the reporting numbers are invalid regarding vaccination status.

Anyway--here's a link. Month of June 2021. South Carolina. I probably missed something important.

DHEC Analysis: More than 90 Percent of COVID-19 Cases, Deaths in June were Among Unvaccinated Residents | SCDHEC
    Well, at least you seem have reported the numbers accurately. There's nothing out of the ordinary here - many who've been vaccinated are not carrying the data card they're given, or are incapacitated to some degree by the time they get to the hospital, and so can't report their status. In other cases, there may be a delay in propagating the records, which could cause uncertainty in status.

I've no reason to question anything in that report, where data is available it shows deaths of unvaccinated running about 9 times that of the vaccinated. As has been said from the beginning, the jab is not 100% effective, but 90%? Most will take that, me included.

Not sure what you're keying on. If it's the fact that not everyone's status is available, well, it is what it is, ain't it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    And you are just as empty as they are arguing the entire weekend over stupid shit again. It is sad how a person as old as you are does not have anything better to do on the weekend other being a paranoid person flaming everybody he disagrees with.
    Tch, you put me in my place. Dangit, I can't even remember where my crying towel is.

If I did I'd lend it to you, you seem to need it.

[While I appreciate your concern about how I use my time, I'm running some equipment in between posts. So many projects, so few minutes in a day. But time spent trying to debunk the crackpots is worth it]

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well it's pretty hard to ignore Covid as it has become not become the greatest medical threat in the United States but is splitting the U.S. poilitcally.

So OK, take Fauci out of the equation. Who is, in your opinion, the lead U.S. Gov't agency we should be listening to?
    The government is lying to you, they just want to microchip you to control you. The only true source of reliable info in the USA is this doctor, she has been 100% right all along.
    DrStella Immanuel - YouTube

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The government is lying to you, they just want to microchip you to control you. The only true source of reliable info in the USA is this doctor, she has been 100% right all along.
    DrStella Immanuel - YouTube

Alien DNA...must be Texas thing.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well, at least you seem have reported the numbers accurately. There's nothing out of the ordinary here - many who've been vaccinated are not carrying the data card they're given, or are incapacitated to some degree by the time they get to the hospital, and so can't report their status. In other cases, there may be a delay in propagating the records, which could cause uncertainty in status.

I've no reason to question anything in that report, where data is available it shows deaths of unvaccinated running about 9 times that of the vaccinated. As has been said from the beginning, the jab is not 100% effective, but 90%? Most will take that, me included.

Not sure what you're keying on. If it's the fact that not everyone's status is available, well, it is what it is, ain't it?
    What is the difference in level of protection between one jab or two jab---half? And is all reporting done using the same standards? Listing covid as a contributing factor does not mean death by covid does it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Alien DNA...must be Texas thing.
    Recombinant alien DNA, aka the vax!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What is the difference in level of protection between one jab or two jab---half? And is all reporting done using the same standards? Listing covid as a contributing factor does not mean death by covid does it?
    This line has been worked to death by you, and I'm not on the hook.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Recombinant alien DNA, aka the vax!
    It's mRNA, or mini-Robots-Nanoing-Arteries!