Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    He's probably hoping to get a seat behind trump at one of his trump cult rallies so he can display his stupidity on television.

I wonder what his family and friends think of his cult dealings.
    Well your persistent false claims aside likely some family members likely think that you lot have tried to destroy their sons, father’s and husbands livelihoods by exposing them to your kinds of delusive persecution. Doxing one member and in a hard core act of betrayal attempting to get a member fired from his job. You said you were even happy with yourself over it.

There is nothing to keep you from driving 150 mph no stops. What else is new?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Probably originally came from Yunan, which is where there's bazillions of bats living in caves. Heck, it's probably still there, in some bat family at 10 kato chamber, stalactite 17.

List of those search engines that give better results than google with less censorship, please ?

Easy to make statements, harder to back them up ?
    Stalagmite 17 is better than Stalag 17 though at least.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Had nothing to do with Trump. His guy's ideas were a flop, no one listened to them. But while they were at the same hotel, a bunch of combatants got together over drinks and came up with their own ideas.

I guess he gets credit for being the bump in the road that other people had to deal with, but making him into a supreme negotiator is a mistake.

Yup, same old shit as always, The US has been at this for centuries. Pretty much the entire Congress is a bunch of ignorant worthless assholes, because that is what sells. It's nice that you have allegedly become a pacifist but it'll take a hell of a lot more than one of you to make a change. And for some reason, I bet your pacifism is barely skin-deep

True. He'd have to be a lot more skilful to be a Hitler. Same tactics, less talent.

It'd be nice to find someone admirable to be president. Pickings have been slim for quite a while now
    Muslims usually are rabid Prohibitionist. Over drinks really? Come on man!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    This has been talked about repeatedly before:

Possible Side Effects After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine | CDC

Tiredness
    Headache
    Muscle pain
    Chills
    Fever
    Nausea

One member had fever and other reactions for days. That certainly doesn't meet the definition of "harmless" used in the first CDC piece you linked to.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Return ? test
    That is what he said….return. I would suggest they never left.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If you believe that you are part of the cult that believes lies. But we all knew that by now. You cult members live on lies.
    I see a familiar pattern here. The persistent overuse of certain words, in your case "cult", is typical among those on the Autism spectrum. Several of the more rabid lefties here seem to be so affected.

SO, just to keep big Betty happy;

Cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult

7. Likes CITIZEN F16 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Well your persistent false claims aside likely some family members likely think that you lot have tried to destroy their sons, father’s and husbands livelihoods by exposing them to your kinds of delusive persecution. Doxing one member and in a hard core act of betrayal attempting to get a member fired from his job. You said you were even happy with yourself over it.

There is nothing to keep you from driving 150 mph no stops. What else is new?
    More lies from the trump cult member. I never exposed anyone beyond putting a first name to his username. If anyone wanted to make trouble for the dipshit it would have been very easy to do.

And what happened to his line my boss knows that I'm posting here and doesn't have a problem with it?

I never named his employer or contacted them. You cult members sure do have vivid imaginations and like to make up lies like your cult leader does.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He's probably hoping to get a seat behind trump at one of his trump cult rallies so he can display his stupidity on television.

I wonder what his family and friends think of his cult dealings.
    Others like him who have suffered your despicable action directed toward D might wonder why it is the case you intentionally sought to destroy his job and their livelihood. That move was a very malicious act and uncalled for especially since you and him seemed to be communicating privately and essentially you set him up and stabbed him in the back.

Likely your true nature being displayed. The internet reflects accurately many deficient character traits and label them as defective. Won’t pass inspection.

10. Likes Demon73 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Tiredness
    Headache
    Muscle pain
    Chills
    Fever
    Nausea

One member had fever and other reactions for days. That certainly doesn't meet the definition of "harmless" used in the first CDC piece you linked to.
    Haven't you ever heard an ad for a prescription drugs on television? Most of them use the same terms plus they add that death may occur.

Three months after getting the Moderna vaccine and I'm feeling fine. The day after my second shot I was lethargic but that was it.

You can look up "lethargic" if you want to because you probably have no idea what it means.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I see a familiar pattern here. The persistent overuse of certain words, in your case "cult", is typical among those on the Autism spectrum. Several of the more rabid lefties here seem to be so affected.

Cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult
    I rarely used the word cult until trump came to DC. I never said anything about cults regarding any other president because it wasn't a cult back then but here we are with a trump cult. Most sane people reject lies but cult members aren't allowed to think for themselves. I don't understand how it can be characterized as anything but a cult.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Others like him who have suffered your despicable action directed toward D might wonder why it is the case you intentionally sought to destroy his job and their livelihood. That move was a very malicious act and uncalled for especially since you and him seemed to be communicating privately and essentially you set him up and stabbed him in the back.

Likely your true nature being displayed. The internet reflects accurately many deficient character traits and label them as defective. Won’t pass inspection.
    You sure do have a vivid imagination. Do you still beat your husband?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Anyone with half a brain can figure that out. You have a crowd that attends a brief trump cult rally a short distance from the capitol, trump gets them all fired up and says he will walk to the capitol and he will be there with them (except that he didn't and it was just another of trumps tens of thousands of lies while president), then they go ransack the capitol. Oh, they were carrying trump flags and wearing trump shirts and stuff but we don't know for a fact that they were trump cult members. Sheesh.

Seriously, nobody can be that stupid, can they?
    >…………….
    “ Seriously, nobody can be that stupid, can they?[/QUOTE]”

Why do you do this so much this is getting boring.
    Yes they can and are. Of course you have accusations most always hyped and unfounded.

Well to be frank there are you and your ilk to compare. Trump is gone and you still fling all the crap all over the place and we are getting rich on paper banking .25 cents each time you mention cult. I bet some of yourn are thinking a drinking game might be in order.

Some things y’all have not done so far are kidnapping and imprisonments.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Oooh ! Oooh ! Oooh ! (yes, Gunther ?) My arm felt like someone hit it with a baseball bat and I slept for most of the next day ! It was awful ! I want my money back ! That damn CDC, telling me it was harmless ! I'd much rather lose my taste and smell, cough up gallons of mucus, go on a ventilator, potentially suffocate with hoses hanging out all over, yes, that's sooooo much better !

You snivelling fool ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    In the UK there's been a few "covid actors" outed.
    Ones in the hospital bed etc etc...
    Grimace for the camera!
    Except that report is an outright fabrication, sorry, fantasy, let's go with LIE. But that doesn't matter to you, does it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post

Very droll (see Milly - that's how to do it)
    Sure. If you've got the sophistication of a child.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    That one is so paranoid I would not doubt he has been vaccinated twice.
    You mean (if you had the ability to understand logic) that he's been fully vaccinated.

Yes, he has. And if boosters become a necessity he's get them too.

Remember, it's the "trump" vaccine. But I still see a lot of his virus particles around...

[Now that's droll]

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Tiredness
    Headache
    Muscle pain
    Chills
    Fever
    Nausea

As I've said, there's fainting couches available to those that can't handle an injection and the possibility of very mild reactions.

Gosh, and I thought you trumpers were so macho...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Tiredness
    Headache
    Muscle pain
    Chills
    Fever
    Nausea

Co-workers daughter was hospitalized for 1 day after a bad reaction to the second shot.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    You mean (if you had the ability to understand logic) that he's been fully vaccinated.

Yes, he has. And if boosters become a necessity he's get them too.

Remember, it's the "trump" vaccine. But I still see a lot of his virus particles around...

[Now that's droll]
    Let me translate it for you old paranoid one, He been fully vaccinated twice, or should have say he had 4 shots instead of 2 shots that are required.

dumbass

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

you forgot Lies, lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies