100,000 UK Covid 19 Deaths - Page 135
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 135 of 457 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 9121
  1. #2681
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    3,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3531
    Likes (Received)
    2071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Oooh ! Oooh ! Oooh ! (yes, Gunther ?) My arm felt like someone hit it with a baseball bat and I slept for most of the next day ! It was awful ! I want my money back ! That damn CDC, telling me it was harmless ! I'd much rather lose my taste and smell, cough up gallons of mucus, go on a ventilator, potentially suffocate with hoses hanging out all over, yes, that's sooooo much better !

    You snivelling fool ....
    Or have a headache and sniffles for seven days



    yep.

  2. #2682
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Posts
    602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    121
    Likes (Received)
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    I see a familiar pattern here. The persistent overuse of certain words, in your case "cult", is typical among those on the Autism spectrum. Several of the more rabid lefties here seem to be so affected.

    SO, just to keep big Betty happy;

    Cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult cult
    You forgot Trump and racist. Autism can be very mild to the point of almost unnoticeable to severe. The ones on the further end of the spectrum I have been around seem to have a habit of parroting speech and as you claim over using it. TDS sufferers seem to fit that mold. I wonder if there is a leader of the TDS community whose words they parrot? Repetitive behavior is a common trait, Big B posts the same crap over and over again. So is he an autistic TDS sufferer?

  3. #2683
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    3,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3531
    Likes (Received)
    2071

    Default


  4. Likes digger doug, barbter liked this post
  5. #2684
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    14,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3086
    Likes (Received)
    9360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    You forgot Trump and racist. Autism can be very mild to the point of almost unnoticeable to severe. The ones on the further end of the spectrum I have been around seem to have a habit of parroting speech and as you claim over using it. TDS sufferers seem to fit that mold. I wonder if there is a leader of the TDS community whose words they parrot? Repetitive behavior is a common trait, Big B posts the same crap over and over again. So is he an autistic TDS sufferer?
    Would you like to flip this, and say that trump supporters are clearly low-IQ, low functioning individuals? If endless support for a man who despises and abuses his followers counts as a low-intelligence activity, then it just might fit.

    Hmmm?

  6. #2685
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4533
    Likes (Received)
    920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Would you like to flip this, and say that trump supporters are clearly low-IQ, low functioning individuals? If endless support for a man who despises and abuses his followers counts as a low-intelligence activity, then it just might fit.

    Hmmm?
    Why do all that he got the cure right?
    f6e8a1d9-aae8-4176-9bcc-e387c69756f1.jpg

  7. #2686
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    14,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3086
    Likes (Received)
    9360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Why do all that he got the cure right?
    f6e8a1d9-aae8-4176-9bcc-e387c69756f1.jpg
    That's a charming fantasy. Except, not charming at all, given the guy did nothing or even harmed progress on Covid for months because he refused to believe it was real, then portrayed himself as "macho" when he came down with it and survived only because of hundreds of thousands of dollars of care not available to the average citizen.

    And (this is logic, y'all), if it's trump's vaccine, why do his followers refuse to get it?

    At least he left us with the gift of an attempted insurrection on 1/16/21, for which hearings are now going on. What a guy...

  8. #2687
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Posts
    602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    121
    Likes (Received)
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    You forgot Trump and racist. Autism can be very mild to the point of almost unnoticeable to severe. The ones on the further end of the spectrum I have been around seem to have a habit of parroting speech and as you claim over using it. TDS sufferers seem to fit that mold. I wonder if there is a leader of the TDS community whose words they parrot? Repetitive behavior is a common trait, Big B posts the same crap over and over again. So is he an autistic TDS sufferer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Would you like to flip this, and say that trump supporters are clearly low-IQ, low functioning individuals? If endless support for a man who despises and abuses his followers counts as a low-intelligence activity, then it just might fit.

    Hmmm?
    You constantly keep posting lies about people, how pathetic is that? You keep branding every person who isn't a Democrat a Trump supporting racist, of which I am neither. I have constantly said I did not vote for Trump and find him vile. You are trying to justify you and Big B behaving like you are 6 years old.

  9. Likes Shawnrs liked this post
  10. #2688
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    3,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3531
    Likes (Received)
    2071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    That's a charming fantasy. Except, not charming at all, given the guy did nothing or even harmed progress on Covid for months because he refused to believe it was real, then portrayed himself as "macho" when he came down with it and survived only because of hundreds of thousands of dollars of care not available to the average citizen.
    Hes gone FULL RETARD! Normal behaviour then

  11. #2689
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Hes gone FULL RETARD! Normal behaviour then
    It's pretty obvious who's the retard, if you are going to deny that Trump went to the hospital with covid and required exceptional treatments that would have cost the average person a quarter of a million dollars.

    Oh, I guess the video was all fake ...

    Jesus. How stupid can you get and still remember to breathe ?

  12. #2690
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    14,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3086
    Likes (Received)
    9360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    You constantly keep posting lies about people, how pathetic is that? You keep branding every person who isn't a Democrat a Trump supporting racist, of which I am neither. I have constantly said I did not vote for Trump and find him vile. You are trying to justify you and Big B behaving like you are 6 years old.
    Projection, and weak at that too. Any outside observer that had a cognitive capacity over that of a trumper would see that the rebuttals to the nonsense the trumpers bring up is robust and backed with references that aren't from some freak on Facebook.

    Live your life as a drone to trump, that's your choice, but when you spout crap that's actually harmful then be prepared to be rebutted.

    Some of us actually love the USA and want to protect it. Some others seem to want it to go the way of Russia as a gangster haven. No thanks, many of us will do our part to stop it.

  13. #2691
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    3,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3531
    Likes (Received)
    2071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Deflection:- It's pretty obvious who's the retard, if you are going to deny that Trump went to the hospital with covid and required exceptional treatments that would have cost the average person a quarter of a million dollars.
    Oh, I guess the video was all fake ...

    Insult:- Jesus. How stupid can you get and still remember to breathe ?
    The point, that I thought was obvious is milly said 'survived only because of hundreds of thousands of dollars of care'. As though the only way to survive the rona is with some sort of treatment, which is of course not true.
    Hes demonstrating the same way OTT hysteria as yourself, seems it loves company eh

  14. #2692
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Hes demonstrating the same way OTT hysteria as yourself, seems it loves company eh
    600,000 dead people in the US alone, not quite "hysteria".

    Why don't you go play hopscotch on the freeway, wouldn't want to be hysterical about the risks, would we ? you being so brave and rational and all.

  15. #2693
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3542
    Likes (Received)
    2491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    >…………….
    “ Seriously, nobody can be that stupid, can they?


    Why do you do this so much this is getting boring.
    Yes they can and are. Of course you have accusations most always hyped and unfounded.

    Well to be frank there are you and your ilk to compare. Trump is gone and you still fling all the crap all over the place and we are getting rich on paper banking .25 cents each time you mention cult. I bet some of yourn are thinking a drinking game might be in order.

    Some things y’all have not done so far are kidnapping and imprisonments.[/QUOTE]

    I also haven't raided our capitol like your fellow cult members did on January 6th. It was interesting watching the investigation today. Looking forward to them getting to the bottom of this issue.

    Hopefully a lot of them will be spending a lot of time in jail and/or prison. And if trump gets the death penalty he will get his wish and have ratings like he has never had in his life.

  16. #2694
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    14,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3086
    Likes (Received)
    9360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    600,000 dead people in the US alone, not quite "hysteria".

    Why don't you go play hopscotch on the freeway, wouldn't want to be hysterical about the risks, would we ? you being so brave and rational and all.
    He's the one guy on the forum I pay no attention to at all. Just a zero, without substance or reason. Even TT has more gravitas than that guy.

  17. #2695
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3542
    Likes (Received)
    2491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    Co-workers daughter was hospitalized for 1 day after a bad reaction to the second shot.
    Somebody somewhere had a bad reaction to every medicine ever. We call most of them drama queens.

    I've known people like your imaginary friends daughter. They are called hypochondriacs and will to to emergency for a runny nose.

  18. #2696
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3542
    Likes (Received)
    2491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    you forgot Lies, lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies
    This post pretty much sums up the entire trump cult. Little more than lies.

  19. #2697
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    3,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3531
    Likes (Received)
    2071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    600,000 dead people in the US alone, not quite "hysteria".

    Why don't you go play hopscotch on the freeway, wouldn't want to be hysterical about the risks, would we ? you being so brave and rational and all.
    There you go with the context free headline number as per norms, doesnt matter to you how its constructed, just regurgitating the fearporn like you should.
    Death by 'Hopscotch on the freeway' vs with covid = same of course in your fear laden mind eh

  20. #2698
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3542
    Likes (Received)
    2491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    You forgot Trump and racist. Autism can be very mild to the point of almost unnoticeable to severe. The ones on the further end of the spectrum I have been around seem to have a habit of parroting speech and as you claim over using it. TDS sufferers seem to fit that mold. I wonder if there is a leader of the TDS community whose words they parrot? Repetitive behavior is a common trait, Big B posts the same crap over and over again. So is he an autistic TDS sufferer?
    I may be somewhat autistic but I don't believe lies so I'll take that over being a trump cult member. Why do you believe the lies and not have a problem with them is my question.

  21. #2699
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    3,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3531
    Likes (Received)
    2071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    He's the one guy on the forum I pay no attention to at all. Just a zero, without substance or reason. Even TT has more gravitas than that guy.
    You pay no attention cos I have your measure and you dont like it Mills.

  22. #2700
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Posts
    602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    121
    Likes (Received)
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Projection, and weak at that too. Any outside observer that had a cognitive capacity over that of a trumper would see that the rebuttals to the nonsense the trumpers bring up is robust and backed with references that aren't from some freak on Facebook.

    Live your life as a drone to trump, that's your choice, but when you spout crap that's actually harmful then be prepared to be rebutted.

    Some of us actually love the USA and want to protect it. Some others seem to want it to go the way of Russia as a gangster haven. No thanks, many of us will do our part to stop it.
    Can you even read? I am about as much of a Trump supporter as you are, yet you keep calling me one. I find him an embarrassment to the party and then some. I couldn't stand Hillary Clinton, and see Joe Biden as losing it to the point where he can't be performing normal presidential duties, and I am definitely sick of race card players like Kamala Harris. I don't think voter fraud stole the election, Covid and the way it was handled did. You keep calling me a Trump supporter as you do.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •