Likes (Received)

Trust

Attachment 325584

earned, not mandated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

youtube.com/watch?v=LpCFo43-Gi0

Check in around min 8 .. the fellow with the collar.

The real cost!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Time keeps Slipping, slipping, slipping, into the future...

Data released by the Health Ministry on Thursday suggested that people vaccinated in January were said to have just 16% protection against infection now, while in those vaccinated in April the effectiveness was at 75% [...]

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post
    No, incomplete data is worthless, unless your goal is to put fear into the minds of the uneducated, then it is gold.
    Yes and no, because you have to start somewhere.
    No good ignoring high value reject components in a machine shop, because you "can't be bothered to investigate some data"...

So, looking at the Scottish Stats...

We know that as Demon says, there are
    5.5mill inhabitants

Gov stats say:-
    4 Million have had 1x "jab" (UK Gov technical term)
    3.1 Million have had 2x "jabs"

7,924 people have died who have tested positive (since March 2020 = 16 months)
    10,324 people have died where Covid was mentioned on their death certificate (since March 2020 = 16 months)

5,522 have died within 28 days of being "jabbed"

Below is also figures for all comorbidities since Jan this year (just under 7 months)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture2.jpg   capture.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    Time keeps Slipping, slipping, slipping, into the future...

Data released by the Health Ministry on Thursday suggested that people vaccinated in January were said to have just 16% protection against infection now, while in those vaccinated in April the effectiveness was at 75% [...]
    Thanks for including the link.

Oh, wait...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    And on this little witticism:

It would have some bite, if it were uttered by a person of some repute. In terms of Covid and related, you have the standing of a gnat.

Which is in a frog, and being gently dissolved by its stomach acids.
    So extremely big b has to get his secretary to answer the difficult posts.
    That is to say somebody who has no idea about my thoughts on covid so he just makes them up. He also gets them wrong, shame really.
    Last edited by camscan; 07-30-2021 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Spellcheck

7. Likes Trueturning, ManicMetalBasher liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    That is a fake website. All Scottish government websites address start with [url=http://www.gov.scot]The Scottish Government - gov.scot]. Did you know the Earth is flat? You betcha!
    This is a good diversion quite funny really. It ties in to the Earth is flat idea.

“ While creating women, God made a promise to men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. And then He smiled and made the earth round.” Author varies yet I think a woman is the one who made it. Fitting they are free to come and go as they please. We only are benefitted to be in their presence if we can earn and keep the blessing and all that it requires is kindness and love. Best to learn that before they are run off though. Take note on that one guys.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

His hat says "No IQ".
    This tickled me I have to admit. No IQ-cure one likely stolen from a Southerner.

No IQ = No I’am Q.

Too damn funny sometimes you manage a good one which leads me to believe you and yourn stole it from a Southerner.

I do not worry about Q much and his following is as fascinating and entertaining as can be really. It makes me wonder how really whacked those on the other extreme are. I am not sure that I want to know yet I will say this that I still enjoy life enough to actually learn from discussions like these with all of the intelligent people here.

But for the fact that these debates have no real structure, no judges, and no debate monitors is notable. Nor should it. What we learn from it is dependent on critical thinking.

Endless droning on a boring message is just plainly idiotic nonsense. At the end of the day myself is enriched by engaging for example Atheist for example. The good ones have some very good observations and it improves my outlook on things which concern me. It makes me a better believer. My faith is no where near the true one though most all of them will claim that.

I do not want these kinds of people totally in charge no dang way. That is why our constitutional rights are so important. At least let’s try to learn something from all of this besides the fact that a great number of us are opinionated hard heads.

Rights like freedom of speech can be tiring yet that often is how we learn and grow. In our trade and our lives we have that here.

And once again we can learn from this all and find better times ahead.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Kids next.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by camscan View Post
    So extremely big b has to get his secretary to answer the difficult posts.
    That is to say somebody who has no idea about my thoughts on covid so he just makes them up. He also gets them wrong, shame really.
    Was it Cambridge that you got your degree in Bioengineering and Medical Technology?

Do let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    This tickled me I have to admit. No IQ-cure one likely stolen from a Southerner.

No IQ = No I’am Q.

Too damn funny sometimes you manage a good one which leads me to believe you and yourn stole it from a Southerner.
    I think I'm offended. As I've said before, my material is written by me, with attributions for facts collected elsewhere. Facts get originating websites linked.

But editorial content/snark/insults are all mine, and created at time of use.

You're welcome to accept that or not. In some ways perhaps it's flattering that you think my stuff is copied, but nope.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Kids next.

Here's the "kids death chart" straight from the EuroMOMO website now...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg  

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Was it Cambridge that you got your degree in Bioengineering and Medical Technology?

Do let me know.
    Where was yours?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    That is a fake website. All Scottish government websites address start with [url=http://www.gov.scot]The Scottish Government - gov.scot]. Did you know the Earth is flat? You betcha!
    I'll bet bartber is anxiously awaiting his fortune from his long lost relative in Nigeria too. These morons will believe anything.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I'll bet bartber is anxiously awaiting his fortune from his long lost relative in Nigeria too. These morons will believe anything.
    Errrr....hang on.
    Are you believing what Gobby has written?
    And disbelieving the actual facts and the links to and from the actual OFFICIAL Scottish website that i've posted?

17. Likes camscan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Where was yours?
    Three years of Biotech Engineering support for Harvard. Didn't get a degree, but I worked with lots of very smart engineers, scientists, and researchers, and found out they knew more about statistics, epidemiology, and disease transmission than a bunch of machinists.

What I also learned is they're vastly more committed to factuality in their work and writings than it seems some machinists are. I guess it's a good thing, you wouldn't want to get your appendix removed by a guy who doesn't like washing his hands, let alone refuses to understand basic medical procedures.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think I'm offended. As I've said before, my material is written by me, with attributions for facts collected elsewhere. Facts get originating websites linked.

But editorial content/snark/insults are all mine, and created at time of use.

You're welcome to accept that or not. In some ways perhaps it's flattering that you think my stuff is copied, but nope.
    I do not believe you as somehow you learned to write from others plus your construction though at times entertaining is somewhat typical. You are fast and loose with the point of view you present and are shackled by all of the influencers you depend on for your outlook and you are constrained and bound by them. The things I like about your occasional good ones are when you manage despite the burdens you have imposed upon yourself and also the restrictions thereof is when you show something genuine and original.

That you tend to be a phony a lot intentionally as your defense mechanism is displayed in your “PM display top right on header” which is a shared practice by you and your ilk.

That is the POSTS THANKS / LIKE count on the header of your posts every time you post. I think it is like a trademark for your tribe and admirers/gang-cult prospects. It seems such never wish anyone to know the pitiful feedback and lack from you nor any agreeable nor civil interaction nor even admission that anyone’s post might break out and say something interesting or even humorous to y’all. I suppose it might be because that your ego driven psychosis will not allow it. It may be more simple and that would be y’all are lunatics.

Because you have said you are on a mission and you have generated many enemies and some similarly now standout obsessive even amount your claimed tribe. They have distanced themselves from you in case you have not noticed because reasonably I will point out that you are most often too extreme.

So everyone note when people hide the “posts thanks” header this was originated Other even more and hideous and notorious entities instituted this practice. In general they deny any sense of humanity or fair play as they are in the game to outpouring their anger and inadequacies. Damn I hope that helps the ilk to be somewhat functional at least where not kicking the dachshund over the fence and running it down to the vet having broken its leg on landing in the neighbors yard!

Maybe that tell of the post thanks feature being blank indicates fondness for your own fellow cult members. So there you have it. What is that you may ask? Both barbells of Nerf gun BS treatment.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Errrr....hang on.
    Are you believing what Gobby has written?
    And disbelieving the actual facts and the links to and from the actual OFFICIAL Scottish website that i've posted?
    Actual facts? You would not know one if it bit you on your fat pimpled ass.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I do not believe you as somehow you learned to write from others plus your construction though at times entertaining is somewhat typical. You are fast and loose with the point of view you present and are shackled by all of the influencers you depend on for your outlook and you are constrained and bound by them. The things I like about your occasional good ones are when you manage despite the burdens you have imposed upon yourself and also the restrictions thereof is when you show something genuine and original.

That you tend to be a phony a lot intentionally as your defense mechanism is displayed in your “PM display top right on header” which is a shared practice by you and your ilk.

That is the POSTS THANKS / LIKE count on the header of your posts every time you post. I think it is like a trademark for your tribe and admirers/gang-cult prospects. It seems such never wish anyone to know the pitiful feedback and lack from you nor any agreeable nor civil interaction nor even admission that anyone’s post might break out and say something interesting or even humorous to y’all. I suppose it might be because that your ego driven psychosis will not allow it. It may be more simple and that would be y’all are lunatics.

Because you have said you are on a mission and you have generated many enemies and some similarly now standout obsessive even amount your claimed tribe. They have distanced themselves from you in case you have not noticed because reasonably I will point out that you are most often too extreme.

So everyone note when people hide the “posts thanks” header this was originated Other even more and hideous and notorious entities instituted this practice. In general they deny any sense of humanity or fair play as they are in the game to outpouring their anger and inadequacies. Damn I hope that helps the ilk to be somewhat functional at least where not kicking the dachshund over the fence and running it down to the vet having broken its leg on landing in the neighbors yard!

Maybe that tell of the post thanks feature being blank indicates fondness for your own fellow cult members. So there you have it. What is that you may ask? Both barbells of Nerf gun BS treatment.
    Well, you've stunned me into submission, caught under an avalanche of stream of consciousness writing not seen since Hunter S. Thompson (on a really bad day).

Once more - I write what I write. If you want to believe otherwise, do so. It would fit within your "create your own reality" requirements...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Does anyone know what the hell he is talking about?

23. Likes Screwmachine liked this post