Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Rioting is bad, as is being shot in the streets for the color of your skin.
    Glad you tell the whole story. You claim to be smart yet you buy all the false narratives the liberal media sells.
    The death of Saint George Floyd is a good example. It was quickly made out to be a racist act while no one ever came forward claiming Derek Chauvin showed any signs of being racist. You better believe in this day and age if he ever did someone would have came forward and told their story. Most minorities killed by police were a victim of their own criminal life style.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    BuBu, I'm from the motherland.
    I am not Murrican...
    That doesn't mean that you can't worship a foreign cult leader.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Unvaccinated minorities is bad. A history of medical maltreatment and abusive, involuntary experimentation is very bad, and still remembered.

Unvaccinated Repubs is bad too, as some Repub leaders are coming to realize. I guess you didn't get the memo? After all, it is the "trump vaccine". Funny how his followers still won't get jabbed.

We do agree that rioting Repub insurrectionists is very bad indeed, but not as bad as the Congressional Repubs that have done even more damage to the country.
    “ Rioting is bad, as is being shot in the streets for the color of your skin.”

If you have not figured out yet that this is not really a significant statistical reality then you truely are dense. If it is a problem then prove it. Heck most things having to do with anything at all are widely already effectively believed and for things which are false many do not want investigation and validity brought to bear on many issues. They do not want to know and this allows them to never have to turn over a stone.

Policing has changed drastically over the past twenty five years or so. That crime is on the rise is evident that for so long the aging boomers have declined their criminal behaviors as they aged and now the next generations are filling in. Add summer and people locked in for the last year plus it is easy to see what causes it.

You guys just weigh everyone down by attackers stupid ones and frequently. You have little volume of targets really and so you make anyone your outlet even innocent bystanders. No wonder people are shell shocked and rebellious this has become a circus.

Jump offf people’s backs they are not a horse. Your horse has been beaten to death now for months and still you all ritually do that still every day. Lighten up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    All you do is hurl insults at the level of a little kid, repeating the same words, over and over, and you are speaking of other people's ignorance? How many times a day do you type lies, cult, Trump and racist?
    trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult

Start counting. I've got better things to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Glad you tell the whole story. You claim to be smart yet you buy all the false narratives the liberal media sells.
    The death of Saint George Floyd is a good example. It was quickly made out to be a racist act while no one ever came forward claiming Derek Chauvin showed any signs of being racist. You better believe in this day and age if he ever did someone would have came forward and told their story. Most minorities killed by police were a victim of their own criminal life style.
    Saying "racist much?" would be so easy.

And so accurate.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Saying "racist much?" would be so easy.

And so accurate.
    So funny how the race baiting left consider it racist to bring up the criminal history of a minority killed by police, and what they did to have a hand in their own death. If that isn't pathetic I don't know what is.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Unvaccinated minorities is bad. A history of medical maltreatment and abusive, involuntary experimentation is very bad, and still remembered.

Unvaccinated Repubs is bad too, as some Repub leaders are coming to realize. I guess you didn't get the memo? After all, it is the "trump vaccine". Funny how his followers still won't get jabbed.

We do agree that rioting Repub insurrectionists is very bad indeed, but not as bad as the Congressional Repubs that have done even more damage to the country.
    So you believe, deep in your heart, that the massive media campaigns, the threats of vax passports, the lotteries, the payouts, etc. all constitute rational medical informed consent for this explicitly experimental treatment? Or do you really need to invest in that mirror?

8. Likes barbter liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BoxcarPete View Post
    So you believe, deep in your heart, that the massive media campaigns, the threats of vax passports, the lotteries, the payouts, etc. all constitute rational medical informed consent for this explicitly experimental treatment? Or do you really need to invest in that mirror?
    Don't forget the ice cream.
    They nearly had me line up with that one, but it was plain 'ol vanilla...

10. Likes BoxcarPete, Trueturning, Demon73 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'd suggest you invest in an education. It would do you a world of good and last much longer than a mirror, which will surely shatter upon your first use.

Unethical human experimentation in the United States - Wikipedia

Get back to me after you've read this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So funny how the race baiting left consider it racist to bring up the criminal history of a minority killed by police, and what they did to have a hand in their own death. If that isn't pathetic I don't know what is.
    It's sad how the Right thinks it's fine to murder someone if they're passing funny-money.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    That doesn't mean that you can't worship a foreign cult leader.
    To you B every one you say fits your narrative. Crap shoot you call them all geography or which universe makes little difference to you. I suggest you get a microscope and go after germs and detectable viruses for your enjoyment.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult

Start counting. I've got better things to do.
    Are these fitting into a multiple exponential lie counting event to add to the list of lies? It is just policy and processing after all with flexible rules of compilation like your good parts count perhaps. Magical.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's sad how the Right thinks it's fine to murder someone if they're passing funny-money.
    I definitely do not believe that M. You must think I am far right then? Not so.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'd suggest you invest in an education. It would do you a world of good and last much longer than a mirror, which will surely shatter upon your first use.

Unethical human experimentation in the United States - Wikipedia

Get back to me after you've read this.
    All of that is certainly horrible. Among the most chilling are lines like this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    A secret Atomic Energy Commission document dated April 17, 1947, titled Medical Experiments in Humans stated: "It is desired that no document be released which refers to experiments with humans that might have an adverse reaction on public opinion or result in legal suits. Documents covering such fieldwork should be classified Secret."[64]

At the same time, the Public Health Service was instructed to tell citizens downwind from bomb tests that the increases in cancers were due to neurosis, and that women with radiation sickness, hair loss, and burned skin were suffering from "housewife syndrome".

[64] Goliszek, 2003 In The Name of Science. New York: St. Martin's Press. ISBN 978-0-312-30356-3. pp. 132–134
    The Nuremburg trials were recent memory in 1947 when the government of the United States of America pulled that stunt. The potential for adverse effects were known to the state, explicitly kept secret, and anyone that experienced symptoms was lied to and gaslighted. Does it not bother you in the least to consider that something like that might happen again?

Edit to add the conclusion of the article:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    As of 2007, not a single U.S. government researcher had been prosecuted for human experimentation. The preponderance of the victims of U.S. government experiments have not received compensation or, in many cases, acknowledgment of what was done to them.[190]

[190] Henry N. Pontell; Gilbert Geis, eds. (2007). International Handbook of White-Collar and Corporate Crime. Springer. p. 62. ISBN 978-0-387-34110-1.
    Last edit, more thoughts:

"Hey, look at all these atrocities the US Government has executed against its own citizens! This time for sure they are the good guys!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Does anyone know what the hell he is talking about?
    I think he gets paid by the word.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The payouts actually do make sense, most of the anti vaxxers are not real bright, so we can easily conclude they don't have health insurance, so either the gov't picks up the tab of 10K or more in medical care, or just hand them a $100 bill to get vaxxed.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All of that is certainly horrible. Among the most chilling are lines like this one:

The Nuremburg trials were recent memory in 1947 when the government of the United States of America pulled that stunt. The potential for adverse effects were known to the state, explicitly kept secret, and anyone that experienced symptoms was lied to and gaslighted. Does it not bother you in the least to consider that something like that might happen again?

Edit to add the conclusion of the article:

Last edit, more thoughts:

"Hey, look at all these atrocities the US Government has executed against its own citizens! This time for sure they are the good guys!"
    Add to that list veterans. That is why the VA had to be investigated as they routinely mistreated veterans denying them life saving care. One doctor I know told me their party line on Agent Orange in the 80’s it was all in their head. Ten years later I had friends who died of Cancer due to the exposure denied and ostracized as looking for handouts ‘damn medical care from the VA. For so many years you could not make them go putting a gun to their head and those who did go went for good reason and in desperation. Vietnam vets and Korean vets were for many many years especially disposed. Many who lost records preventing follow up with the BA had similar excuses someplace burned down and the records were lost and so on. Decades later a lot of them were found and back then they had enough alive that they could have found out their service and location if they asked officers veterans still in those years still living.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Along with hurling insults constantly you are a master of twisting words. You are welcome to quote where I said Saint George deserved to die for his final crime. George Floyd resisted arrest multiple times and committed violent crimes, and constantly went out in public high as a kite, three things that greatly increase a bad interaction with police. I have family members over the years who have been incarcerated, one recently got out, he has been in the can probably a dozen times at least, many for violent crimes. If he ends up meeting his maker at the hands of police I will figure his end was only a matter of time, and he was responsible for it.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post
    The payouts actually do make sense, most of the anti vaxxers are not real bright, so we can easily conclude they don't have health insurance, so either the gov't picks up the tab of 10K or more in medical care, or just hand them a $100 bill to get vaxxed.
    The threat of Obamacare caused my heath insurance to quadruple to a couple thousand a month for just me. Moving caused me to lose the privilege of being grandfathered in. I looked at all the low end Obamacare plans and figured it was financially best to not have health insurance and just pay cash after some research. On a lot of medical procedures, even doctor visits 100% of cash price is way cheaper than if you had to pay 30% of what your insurance would be billed. An example is cash price for a cardiologist visit with an EKG is $150, which if you had insurance they would be billed $600, that was right from the check in lady's mouth who I gave the $150 to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Interesting development here. According to the latest official data from one of our local communities nearly 50% of new cases are among the fully vaccinated.

So what does that mean? According to the report these people tested positive for Covid. So does that actually mean they got infected, or does it mean that the test reacted to particles of the spike protein created as part of the vaccination process?

For some time now many in the medical community have been questioning the accuracy of these tests, which are known to show not only large numbers of false positives but also a percentage of false negatives.

Governor Baker said he will not re-institute lockdown measures, which probably really means he won't institute them NOW but will do so when the "scientists" tell him the numbers are right.

A lot of people are saying they won't submit to further lockdowns, especially after going to the effort of receiving these experimental vaccines based on the promise that life could return to normal.

23. Likes digger doug, Demon73 liked this post