100,000 UK Covid 19 Deaths - Page 157
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 157 of 457 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 9121
  1. #3121
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    5,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1559
    Likes (Received)
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Doubling down on stupid suits you.
    All out there though.
    I linked the vid.
    Told you who said what.
    All you have to do is open your eyes a little and THINK.
    That's the difficult one - the thinking....your mind is very closed, and you're a one track record following the Gov line for everything (I guess that's your Uni/Janitorial training - without Gov teet and grants, no Uni?)

  2. Likes Demon73, Rob F. liked this post
  3. #3122
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    14,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3131
    Likes (Received)
    9514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    All out there though.
    I linked the vid.
    Told you who said what.
    All you have to do is open your eyes a little and THINK.
    That's the difficult one - the thinking....your mind is very closed,
    Indeed. My mind is closed, or more accurately, inoculated against idiocy, propaganda, and falsehoods. It comes from being both educated in life and in school, and having awareness of the liars and fools around us trying to bring us to their level (well towards the center of the Earth).

    You, on the other hand, are an open book. One written by a dunce for an audience of the brain injured and lobotomized. At least it's in two colors of crayon, sure to engage those at your level.

  4. #3123
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    5,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1559
    Likes (Received)
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Indeed. My mind is closed, or more accurately, inoculated against idiocy, propaganda, and falsehoods. It comes from being both educated in life and in school, and having awareness of the liars and fools around us trying to bring us to their level (well towards the center of the Earth).

    You, on the other hand, are an open book. One written by a dunce for an audience of the brain injured and lobotomized. At least it's in two colors of crayon, sure to engage those at your level.
    Yup. More insults again because that is all you have.
    It's fantastic that all science is settled. Not questionable at all. Never!
    And Govs are so honest. NEVER lied EVER!

    You know more than Mike Yeadon (who was Pfizer ex top dog) and his peers. Dang you're so smart. Probably THE smartest!

    This "great reset" is going to be one hell of a shock for you...

  5. #3124
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    5,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1559
    Likes (Received)
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob F. View Post
    Who in here has been able to convince anyone that their side will be on the correct side of history??
    Not trying to convince anyone to change sides.
    Just trying to highlight and counter that all we're being told, is not necessarily true...

  6. Likes Trueturning liked this post
  7. #3125
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    5,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4816
    Likes (Received)
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    No. This is factually correct.

    Archived: WHO Timeline - COVID-19

    Italy’s coronavirus crisis is possible in the US - Vox

    You, on the other hand, are so utterly and irredeemably in the grip of a delusional paranoia that it's a wonder you've not smothered yourself with the excess tinfoil. You delight in quacks and propagandist's easily refutable "data", and willfully ignore respected and legitimate scientific information on the subject.

    Or post without context, such as with #3109. You juxtapose two different images, and make fun of their information and efforts. The Massachusetts report is factual, but you don't give the corollary that the high virus load is a factor in shedding/spreading the virus, but the KEY DIFFERENCE is that for those fully vaccinated, the virus THEY carry does LESS HARM TO THEM than the same load carried by the unvaccinated (mortality of ~10%).

    The other, from a country an ocean away, is a good-faith effort at a small inducement for those who haven't yet gotten inoculated. As if reducing by huge amounts the risk of dying from a pandemic isn't enough...

    You are, at your core, your heart, your being, a cancer. You are malignant in your actions, which contribute to harm to others. Your beliefs are those of one who gleefully harms others to make a mindless "point". You defile any religion's definition of morality with your efforts.

    You are despicable.
    M your appraisal is extreme to say the least. If anyone can not understand that bashing everyone with ever advancing and even refracting science does not bring participation then they likely will continue to do that. Yet do not say that such condescending and intentionally humiliating actions do anything but make compliance more ineffectual.

    Look at where things are and how these people perceive things to be and make the right change to motivate their best actions.

    It is not hard unless there is a block in peoples minds to reach and not preach to those people. Civility 101.

    Looks like Delta may be a large problem and in light of the rescent dump of information which was not revealed until yesterday it seems the case the authorities might be holding back.

    If England noted many things about Delta and never really made that known then is it any wonder now that our CDC drops this information onto us that people are now getting really disgusted and more suspicious?

    They should just watch the young ladies ply tennis at the olympics today that is fun. Wear masks if y’all want I still have my supply though I will defer to local announcements and obey as best that I can.

    I think the one thing which could make things worse in regard to getting people to participate would definately be if you were placed in charge of the effort.

  8. #3126
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    5,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4816
    Likes (Received)
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob F. View Post
    Time for another 5 day update, this time ya'll got 30 pages added in 5 days. 6 pages per day things sure are speeding up.

    10 days ago post was page 100, post #1983, 5 days ago was pg 126, post #2520 and now is pg 156, post #3102.
    Who in here has been able to convince anyone that their side will be on the correct side of history??
    “ Who in here has been able to convince anyone that their side will be on the correct side of history??[/QUOTE]”

    Ok then good points now you convinced us all to just stop it. We will pass it on to the world and convey your point and then everyone can just stop the world and get off the ride for a while. I recall you being regularly involved the spreading along the lines of discussions of having what I have considered to be somewhat radical views. You delivered these with scathing condescension while presenting a secular moral superiority mindset the whole time to all participants.

    This feedback is in complete harmony with how you have always been and that is just being a plain annoyance. Thus this a silly broadcasting gig which you have going here. Blow by blow play by play reporting and pretentious soap box ranting.

    Since your goal is to just remain involved in being a maroon and squarely in focus here regarding the conflict you think you are above it? You believe that you are clever pretending to not be a part of it? Make believe much? Your posts clearly are you continuing the same thing you have always done. I do not buy your act. You are still being you. The only difference is your halo and that using a new gimmick you just attacked and came from another direction.

    I don’t buy it you are still in it as you really never left it.

  9. Likes digger doug liked this post
  10. #3127
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    14,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3131
    Likes (Received)
    9514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Yup. More insults again because that is all you have.
    It's fantastic that all science is settled. Not questionable at all. Never!
    And Govs are so honest. NEVER lied EVER!

    You know more than Mike Yeadon (who was Pfizer ex top dog) and his peers. Dang you're so smart. Probably THE smartest!

    This "great reset" is going to be one hell of a shock for you...
    No insults, only facts. If you act like an idiot, believe like an idiot, tell lies like an idiot, and try your damndest to spread your idiocy...

    You're an idiot. Again, just straight fact, idiot.

    This article isn't for you. This is for those tiny, timid few who are still juuuust tettering on the fence of "is this a fake pandemic??" [gag me with a ventilator]:

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...-nurses-runway

    You? Nothing I can do for you.

    And nothing I would do for you. Certainly, I wouldn't send flowers.

    ["The Great Reset"?? You fucking maggot...]

  11. #3128
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    140
    Likes (Received)
    828

    Default

    Referencing this Washington Post article poses a couple of questions.... “Although it’s rare, we believe that at an individual level, vaccinated people may spread the virus, which is why we updated our recommendation,” a federal health official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly"

    What is with "a federal health official...condition of anonymity" even a quote? And the point is "vaccinated people may spread the virus".

    The article appears to present critical information. Why not just return to lockdowns and mandatory mask requirements?

    "Power Up: CDC reversal on masks backed by troubling new findings about delta variant"

    Link to WAPO article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...delta-variant/

  12. Likes Demon73 liked this post
  13. #3129
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Posts
    543
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    235
    Likes (Received)
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post
    The payouts actually do make sense, most of the anti vaxxers are not real bright, so we can easily conclude they don't have health insurance, so either the gov't picks up the tab of 10K or more in medical care, or just hand them a $100 bill to get vaxxed.
    There have been many differing ideas for incentivizing folks to get the vaccine.

    And many differing ways to get folks back to work.

    Why not kill two birds with one stone and say if you get, or have gotten both shots, you are exempt from Federal taxes for one year.(unemployment payments excluded)?

    Sounds like a win/win to me.

  14. #3130
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    5,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4816
    Likes (Received)
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    No insults, only facts. If you act like an idiot, believe like an idiot, tell lies like an idiot, and try your damndest to spread your idiocy...

    You're an idiot. Again, just straight fact, idiot.

    This article isn't for you. This is for those tiny, timid few who are still juuuust tettering on the fence of "is this a fake pandemic??" [gag me with a ventilator]:

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...-nurses-runway

    You? Nothing I can do for you.

    And nothing I would do for you. Certainly, I wouldn't send flowers.

    ["The Great Reset"?? You fucking maggot...]
    You have a right to your opinion M and we also have the right to ours which is that you are a nincompoop.

  15. #3131
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,738
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    Why not kill two birds with one stone and say if you get, or have gotten both shots, you are exempt from Federal taxes for one year.(unemployment payments excluded)?

    Sounds like a win/win to me.
    China government came out with a better idea. This was way back early but since there were no local cases, all the virus was coming in from outside. So they just said, "You bring it back with you and you pay your own hospital bills." (Otherwise was no fee.) Average would be about $40,000.

    So. For the unvaccinated, insurence doesn't have to cover it and the "we treat everyone even if they have no money" clause is rescinded. If you want to face a $50,000+ hospital bill, fine. But if you don't have the money, you're on your own.

    Let people make their own decisions ... then bear the consequences. It's only a runny nose anyhow, right ?

  16. #3132
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    140
    Likes (Received)
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    There have been many differing ideas for incentivizing folks to get the vaccine.

    And many differing ways to get folks back to work.

    Why not kill two birds with one stone and say if you get, or have gotten both shots, you are exempt from Federal taxes for one year.(unemployment payments excluded)?

    Sounds like a win/win to me.
    Lots of info on who paid, or did not pay any Federal Income tax based on income. For many being exempt from Federal income taxes might have little meaning.

    Think your plan sounds good but based on demographics would not result in much success.

  17. #3133
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    140
    Likes (Received)
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    China government came out with a better idea. This was way back early but since there were no local cases, all the virus was coming in from outside. So they just said, "You bring it back with you and you pay your own hospital bills." (Otherwise was no fee.) Average would be about $40,000.

    So. For the unvaccinated, insurence doesn't have to cover it and the "we treat everyone even if they have no money" clause is rescinded. If you want to face a $50,000+ hospital bill, fine. But if you don't have the money, you're on your own.

    Let people make their own decisions ... then bear the consequences. It's only a runny nose anyhow, right ?
    In China considering a reported death rate under 5,000 against a population of 1.3 billion some might want to take a chance with Covid.

  18. #3134
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Posts
    543
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    235
    Likes (Received)
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Lots of info on who paid, or did not pay any Federal Income tax based on income. For many being exempt from Federal income taxes might have little meaning.

    Think your plan sounds good but based on demographics would not result in much success.
    I was including paycheck withholding in there as well. And I am aware that there are many folks that don't actually pay federal taxes, but many of them don't KNOW that. They would be the first ones to say "No taxes? I'm in!"

    As an extra added bonus, many of those folks are the ones, (Trumpanistas) that won't get vaxed because the Gubment wants them to.

    I know, I know, I probably need a broader brush.

    Still......just sayin'

    How could it hurt?

  19. #3135
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    5,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4816
    Likes (Received)
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    China government came out with a better idea. This was way back early but since there were no local cases, all the virus was coming in from outside. So they just said, "You bring it back with you and you pay your own hospital bills." (Otherwise was no fee.) Average would be about $40,000.

    So. For the unvaccinated, insurence doesn't have to cover it and the "we treat everyone even if they have no money" clause is rescinded. If you want to face a $50,000+ hospital bill, fine. But if you don't have the money, you're on your own.

    Let people make their own decisions ... then bear the consequences. It's only a runny nose anyhow, right ?
    You only wish to do that to punish a small minority and essentially punishing everyone. How typical. And so why would anyone even come up with the dead end idea to sue China for what damages? Offering to sue them using American Lawyers is something I do not wish on them.

    This thing if connected to human error is basccally incompetence and not a Economic attack nor a act of war. What next send police? Lol There will be nothing proven at all they are Communists they control everything that they wish to until the people get good and fed up and then look out.

  20. #3136
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,738
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    In China considering a reported death rate under 5,000 against a population of 1.3 billion some might want to take a chance with Covid.
    They took extreme and effective action. People went along with it because they didn't want to die. That's why the death rate was low, and why it disappeared in about a month, but the US handled things entirely different.

    The "pay for yourself" statement was for people who brought it back, and acted like our wacko buddies here who think it's nothing. Looking at a $40,000 hospital bill had people deciding maybe they'd follow the quarantine rules after all.

    Kinda funny (not) that right-wingers are so big on 'personal responsibility' - until it's them who will have to be responsible.

  21. #3137
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    140
    Likes (Received)
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    They took extreme and effective action. People went along with it because they didn't want to die. That's why the death rate was low, and why it disappeared in about a month, but the US handled things entirely different.

    The "pay for yourself" statement was for people who brought it back, and acted like our wacko buddies here who think it's nothing. Looking at a $40,000 hospital bill had people deciding maybe they'd follow the quarantine rules after all.

    Kinda funny (not) that right-wingers are so big on 'personal responsibility' - until it's them who will have to be responsible.
    Interesting regarding a factor that resulted in an amazingly low Covid death rate. The $40K hospital tab sounds like a great deal---not much more than the average yearly income in the U.S. ($35K).

  22. #3138
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    140
    Likes (Received)
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    You only wish to do that to punish a small minority and essentially punishing everyone. How typical.
    In the U.S. the Chinese policy as reported by EG with impact people of color and those in poverty the greatest. Thier vaccination rates lag the average.

  23. #3139
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,738
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Interesting regarding a factor that resulted in an amazingly low Covid death rate. The $40K hospital tab sounds like a great deal---not much more than the average yearly income in the U.S. ($35K).
    Wasn't a factor in the initial stages. This was after the virus was kicked and people started bringing it back. Lots of them were ha ha ha, I'm cool, not me ! I feel fine ! and ignoring the quarantine rules.

    So they made a new rule for those people that made it effective - you get sick, you pay for it yourself

    No idea what a hospital stay of two to three weeks and ventilator time in the US would cost ? Probably more than $ forty k ?

    Hong Kong is even more stingent, they take you off the plane, put you on a bus and you go to a quarantine station for three weeks. At your own expense. Recently dropped it to two, I heard. Maybe they are getting sloppy

    Anyway, I think this would work fine in the US ... no vaccination, you pay for the hospital time. And if you give it to someone else, you're liable. You know, personal responsibility, good life choices, all those things demanded of George Floyd.

    (Actually the death rate among people who got it was higher than now. The low numbers reflect effective public health measures. Everyone had that choice, some places took that path, others did not.)

  24. #3140
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    140
    Likes (Received)
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Wasn't a factor in the initial stages. This was after the virus was kicked and people started bringing it back. Lots of them were ha ha ha, I'm cool, not me ! I feel fine ! and ignoring the quarantine rules.

    So they made a new rule for those people that made it effective - you get sick, you pay for it yourself

    No idea what a hospital stay of two to three weeks and ventilator time in the US would cost ? Probably more than $ forty k ?

    Hong Kong is even more stingent, they take you off the plane, put you on a bus and you go to a quarantine station for three weeks. At your own expense. Recently dropped it to two, I heard. Maybe they are getting sloppy

    Anyway, I think this would work fine in the US ... no vaccination, you pay for the hospital time. And if you give it to someone else, you're liable. You know, personal responsibility, good life choices, all those things demanded of George Floyd.

    (Actually the death rate among people who got it was higher than now. The low numbers reflect effective public health measures. Everyone had that choice, some places took that path, others did not.)
    Your comparisons in a way are apples to oranges---Would a Hong Kong version of George Floyd be allowed to exist?

    Again, congrats to the Chinese for their low numbers and the way they handled the pandemic. Obviously the way China handled things is something the rest of the world should consider.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •