Login to Your Account
Page 158 of 457 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 9121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post

You? Nothing I can do for you.

And nothing I would do for you. Certainly, I wouldn't send flowers.

["The Great Reset"?? You fucking maggot...]
    What a class act you are

NOT

2. Likes barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    What a class act you are
    NOT
    At least he's not a paranoid lunatic with no appreciation for fact, like some people.

Kind of an odd observation, prior to this epidemic I felt more affinity for the conservative posters here. But when faced with a real emergency, the wingers went bonkers so much that I find myself agreeing with rozen et al (no offense, jim, but in daily life I thought you were kind of a whiner. But these guys take the cake .... they are literally insane.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    What a class act you are

NOT

It's not classy to spit on the lost lives and distribute lies about Covid.

But then, it's really dark and humid where you live, so I'll take your assessment of what/who's "Class" with a grain, no, a mountain of salt.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Again, congrats to the Chinese for their low numbers and the way they handled the pandemic. Obviously the way China handled things is something the rest of the world should consider.
    They definitely deserve congrats. They won.

They get the French to build them a lab, show them how to run it, then kick them out, produce a bioweapon and release it.

Crater the world economy, and then lie about the whole deal long enough to skrub any evidence that remained.

Fucking BRILLIANT!

They then see to it that the only supply of PPE is their supply.......BOOM instant proffit

And guess who actually paid for a lot of this "investment", that's right folks, Saint Fauci and the USA.

When they say they've only had 5K dead, they're lying.

6. Likes CalG liked this post
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

France marches.

8. Likes barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Indeed. My mind is closed, or more accurately, inoculated against idiocy, propaganda, and falsehoods. It comes from being both educated in life and in school, and having awareness of the liars and fools around us trying to bring us to their level (well towards the center of the Earth).
    You are quite the opposite I think, a shinning example of what well executed propaganda can achieve.

10. Likes Trueturning, barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Florida reported 21,683 new cases of COVID-19, the state’s highest one-day total since the start of the pandemic, according to federal health data released Saturday, as its theme park resorts again started asking visitors to wear masks indoors.

I think this thing is going to surpass the Spanish flu of 1918 for duration, glad to see the great job the modern experts are doing.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Your comparisons in a way are apples to oranges---Would a Hong Kong version of George Floyd be allowed to exist?

Again, congrats to the Chinese for their low numbers and the way they handled the pandemic. Obviously the way China handled things is something the rest of the world should consider.
    Yes consider also all of the wealthier Chinese who left China to dodge the virus.they traveled and the Covid spread in that way also.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    Florida reported 21,683 new cases of COVID-19, the state’s highest one-day total since the start of the pandemic, according to federal health data released Saturday, as its theme park resorts again started asking visitors to wear masks indoors.

I think this thing is going to surpass the Spanish flu of 1918 for duration, glad to see the great job the modern experts are doing.
    Lots of people visiting here during the 4th both flying and by auto. Massive traffic on the interstate and even a weak Hurricane tried to visit and safely fizzled out quite a bit.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Your comparisons in a way are apples to oranges---Would a Hong Kong version of George Floyd be allowed to exist?
    Depends. First off, they don't make George Floyds by systematically fucking over black people. In fact, in the main part of China, minorities have more rights than the majority, and no one bitches.

Second, if he had handed a fake twenty to a store clerk, the clerk would have said "This is fake, give me a real one please" and handed the bill back. Been there, done that. Once she pointed it out, it was obvious. The cops don't stand on people's necks for nine minutes over twenty bucks.

So, would they be allowed to exist ? There's plenty of bad people in Hong Kong, haven't you ever heard of the triads ? Go watch a cops and robbers show. When they get caught doing something, they go to jail, as did Mr Floyd. But they don't get shot in the back for being black, shoplifting a cigar, or passing a fake twenty (which we STILL don't know if it was fake or not. I have yet to hear any followup on that.)

The pigs in the US are scum. That's all there is to it. Filthy worthless scum.

Wasn't just China. Korea (except for the ignorant idiot churches), Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, hundreds of countries (literally, look at the chart, I don't have it bookmarked anymore or I could give you the exact number) all did far far better than the US.

When it comes right down to it, too many people in the US are outright fools and idiots. Spain and England also, apparently.

It's a virus, fer chrissake. We know how those work. But noooooooo, we have to hear about pizza parlor pedophiles, demons screwing vaccinated virgins, jewish space lasers using carrier waves over 5G phone signals, secret laboratories run by SMERSH, copper magnetizing vaccines, whatever. Can people come up with anything more idiotic than this garbage ? And oh yeah, let's not forget the lizard peeple. I mean *&%$, wtf is WRONG with these imbeciles ? Even screwing your cousin for five generations can't explain this.

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16
    glad to see the great job the modern experts are doing.
    It's you dipshits that can't perform. In a country where the median IQ is over 20, it takes three weeks. TOTAL.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Depends. First off, they don't make George Floyds by systematically fucking over black people. In fact, in the main part of China, minorities have more rights than the majority, and no one bitches.

Second, if he had handed a fake twenty to a store clerk, the clerk would have said "This is fake, give me a real one please" and handed the bill back. Been there, done that. Once she pointed it out, it was obvious. The cops don't stand on people's necks for nine minutes over twenty bucks.

So, would they be allowed to exist ? There's plenty of bad people in Hong Kong, haven't you ever heard of the triads ? Go watch a cops and robbers show. When they get caught doing something, they go to jail, as did Mr Floyd. But they don't get shot in the back for being black, shoplifting a cigar, or passing a fake twenty (which we STILL don't know if it was fake or not. I have yet to hear any followup on that.)

The pigs in the US are scum. That's all there is to it. Filthy worthless scum.

Wasn't just China. Korea (except for the ignorant idiot churches), Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, hundreds of countries (literally, look at the chart, I don't have it bookmarked anymore or I could give you the exact number) all did far far better than the US.

When it comes right down to it, too many people in the US are outright fools and idiots. Spain and England also, apparently.

It's a virus, fer chrissake. We know how those work. But noooooooo, we have to hear about pizza parlor pedophiles, demons screwing vaccinated virgins, jewish space lasers using carrier waves over 5G phone signals, secret laboratories run by SMERSH, copper magnetizing vaccines, whatever. Can people come up with anything more idiotic than this garbage ? And oh yeah, let's not forget the lizard peeple. I mean *&%$, wtf is WRONG with these imbeciles ? Even screwing your cousin for five generations can't explain this.

It's you dipshits that can't perform. In a country where the median IQ is over 20, it takes three weeks. TOTAL.
    With the extreme hate you have for this country why are you living in it now? Pretty sure you could live in Mexico or Canada, hit the road.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    With the extreme hate you have for this country why are you living in it now? Pretty sure you could live in Mexico or Canada, hit the road.
    Why don't YOU get out of MY country, assbreath ? It'd make the place a hell of a lot nicer.

edit: had to delete the part about repopulating with attractive females of all nationalities. Too much wishful thinking

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Why don't YOU get out of MY country, assbreath ? It'd make the place a hell of a lot nicer.

edit: had to delete the part about repopulating with attractive females of all nationalities. Too much wishful thinking
    This isn't your country, you are an admitted communist that got kicked out of China. So strange you are tolerated here, what a joke this place is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm living in a part of Sydney that has benefited enormously by an influx of Koreans. I really, really appreciate how gorgeous those young women look.

That's about the only good thing about being here ATM but hey - makes getting a coffee a much more pleasant experience when it's handed to you by a lovely young woman... no tats, no attitude.

PDW

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Any "real word" on the DELTA situation in the UK? I read... situation in hand, a nothing burger.

But here it's "Delta means DEATH TO ALL", all over again.

Wasn't it a UK bio doomsdayer that started this entire episode?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    I'm living in a part of Sydney that has benefited enormously by an influx of Koreans. I really, really appreciate how gorgeous those young women look.

That's about the only good thing about being here ATM but hey - makes getting a coffee a much more pleasant experience when it's handed to you by a lovely young woman... no tats, no attitude.

PDW
    Best part about getting old ...is all the more interesting women there are in the world! ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The eternal thread.

I will post again, although I have posted the same logic previously.

The key thing to be aware of is that there is a failure to validate the idea of "COVID-19".

New Zealand is the ONLY country in the world to mandate that people be tested TWICE when they are tested for COVID-19 via the PCR test. The value of this is obvious: if the test is legitimate then if a person is "infected" then both tests should be positive. But if the test is flawed in some way then what would happen is that people who are "positive" in one test, will be negative in the other, indicating that the test is randomly returning positives. This is exactly what we see in New Zealand: very few double positives. This is strong evidence that the "test" is invalid and returning essentially random results. (see Bustin's et al paper in the November 2020 issue of Clinical Chemistry).

The problem is that people are accepting test results without validating those results by independent means.

ANYONE who tested for the supposed "COVID-19" can validate those results simply by testing themselves TWICE, which they FAIL to do. If COVID-19 was a real disease then test should always return positive if the person is "infected" however, the reality is that people who are allegedly "infected" in the rare instance that they test themselves twice by independent laboratories never test positive in both cases. What this shows is that the "PCR test" is returning false positives by overamplifcation---an effect that was documented as far back as 1991l

22. Likes CalG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

jscpm nails it.

And on a machinist's forum to boot.

If you can not measure/detect accurately. there is no possibility of achieving the goal.

"It's not about your health. It never has been"

24. Likes barbter, Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    jscpm nails it.
    Yup, and when he's done framing, we'll have him come back and hang some sheetrock.

But about viruses, this is the guy who claims they can't be airborne. Head, meet ass.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Has anyone here gotten tested for the Wuhan Flu and had the test confirm the Delta variant?

I've heard....... the commercial tests just don't do that.

So where are the numbers coming from?