Close
Login to Your Account
Page 160 of 457 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 9121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    I may have misunderstood your use of the phrase "the great reset" - ....
    "I am not sure that word means what [they] think it does." Great Reset seems to be going non-stop full steam ahead in FL and MO. This can only have good effects in the upcoming 2022 ....

Republicans: Do NOT believe the propoganda. Do not use masks. Do not get vaccinated. Gather in large groups. Believe all the really smart folks on this forum who claim there is zero risk of harm to you from the virus.

2. Likes dalmatiangirl61, triumph406 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Republicans: Do NOT believe the propoganda. Do not use masks. Do not get vaccinated. Gather in large groups. Believe all the really smart folks on this forum who claim there is zero risk of harm to you from the virus.
    I bought a "My Pillow", and am now guaranteed to not catch Covid!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think this cartoon sums up the herd immunity thoughts of many folks here. Not saying I belive this.
    Bill D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wolf.jpg  

5. Likes dalmatiangirl61 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    "I am not sure that word means what [they] think it does." Great Reset seems to be going non-stop full steam ahead in FL and MO. This can only have good effects in the upcoming 2022 ....

“ Republicans: Do NOT believe the propoganda. Do not use masks. Do not get vaccinated. Gather in large groups. Believe all the really smart folks on this forum who claim there is zero risk of harm to you from the virus.”

As if it were this simple Jim. The indifference to vaccination is nothing more than human nature. They all have been ridiculed, shamed, and demonized. It is no wonder they are mad. Alas and no surprise is that it is all about control really. Denying that the methods which are used against these people and how one/some can only label them through the lens of their whacked belief structure must leave only great frustration.

Seems despite all of this most will be essentially be forced rather than sold on compliance. No wonder violent crime is high with this kind of antagonism going on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    ... no surprise is that it is all about control ....
    Yes. Republicans, do NOT be controlled. Libtards want to control you, so do not wear masks. Do not get the shots. Do not avoid gathering in large groups of republicans. Avoid the leftist control agenda. Obama wants to control you.

8. Likes triumph406 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    This isn't your country, you are an admitted communist that got kicked out of China. So strange you are tolerated here, what a joke this place is.
    I guess you're unable to tolerate views different then your own?

Why, I'd almost think you were a snowflake, melting under the stress of knowing others don't think exactly like you do...
    Vile insults and foul language are not "different points of view." The guy does nothing but make nasty comments about the historical leaders of this country while never saying an unkind word toward the leaders of his beloved China. Leaders like Chairman Mao who murdered millions of his own people. So strange how a lot of liberals defend communists.

10. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    New Zealand, due to its mostly intelligent response to the pandemic, had low rates of infection. But lo and behold those who did get it, tested positive repeatedly. Bustin isn't questioning the reality of this RNA virus. He just wants labs to do a better job of quickly and effectively testing for it.
    Of course, this is exactly what the people in New Zealand claim. Instead of drawing the obvious conclusion that the test gives random results, they claim the low rate of "cases" in New Zealand is because of their stringent anti-Covid-19 public policies.

This conclusion is irrational at multiple levels. For one thing there are many countries that have more strict anti-COVID-19 policies than New Zealand yet have much higher rates of "cases". There is actually a so-called "stringency index" (website here: COVID-19: Stringency Index - Our World in Data) that measures how strict different countries are.

To be more pointed about it, you don't even need to resort to statistics to show that the "strictness" explanation for New Zealand's low case rate is false. Just use logic. According to the common claims about COVID-19, it's incredibly contagious and moreover transferred secretely by asymptomatic people. Obviously if this were true then the things New Zealand is doing would make no difference. For example, shutting your borders is not effective because only a few cases would be enough to rapidly infect the whole country according to the crazy claims of epidemiologists. Canada has its borders closed and strict quarantine rules too, but has huge numbers of cases anyway.

Secondly the low rate in New Zealand (and Australia) is incredibly low despite extensive surveillance. The case rate is 60 per 100,000 compared to around 5,000 to 10,000 in other industrialized countries. Such a huge differential cannot be explained by just saying "Oh they have stricter quarantine rules." I would point out that Australia also has an incredibly low rate. They actually require THREE tests to be positive before it is counted as a "case".

Of course, if we were to look at the number of people who test positive at least once in New Zealand I have no doubt that it would show the same rates at other industrialized countries. In other words, if a single positive were counted as a "case" in NZ and AUS, they would have the same 5,000+ per 100,000 rate as the other countries. We can see this mathematically. For example, let's say the random chance of testing positive is 1 in 100. Then the chance of testing positive twice in a row is 0.01 * 0.01 = 1 in 10,000. This is exactly what we see in NZ: their rate is 1/100th the rate of other countries that test only once.

Now of course, you might ask if the random chance of a positive on the test is 1% then why do industrialized countries have a case rate of 5% to 10% instead of what we would expect which is 1%. The answer is that they are double counting people. There are some people like health care workers, that get tested over and over again. Some of them have been tested hundreds of times. Each time they return a positive result it is counted as a new case, even if they have tested positive before. So, for example, let's say you have a population of 1000 people. You test every one of them 10 times on average. If the random chance of a positive is 1%, then you would have 100 positive results total. Obviously it would be wrong to call this a case rate of 10%, but that is exactly what the CDC and other health organizations are doing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jscpm View Post
    Of course, this is exactly what the people in New Zealand claim. . . . You test every one of them 10 times on average. If the random chance of a positive is 1%, then you would have 100 positive results total. Obviously it would be wrong to call this a case rate of 10%, but that is exactly what the CDC and other health organizations are doing.
    Thanks to Simone Biles many of us have just learned about the "twisties." People launch into death-defying acts of physical or mental gymnastics and lose sight of where they are. In the physical case, it can be immediately dangerous to your health. Gravity, hard landings, and all.

In the mental cases it is just gradually screwing up civilization. The hard landings (in this case being one of 600,000+ dead in the US from Covid or the likely many more with permanently compromised health) don't affect most everyone with the mental twisties. We'd need a more dangerous virus to evolve for that . . .

To your point, you really think the CDC is testing every one of us 10 times for Covid-19? And then double or triple counting people who test positive in order to get a 10% case rate??* Or that the author you cited earlier (Bustin, the expert in PCR testing) imagines that this virus is some sort of conspiratorial scam?

*Speaking for myself, I've been tested once over the past one and a half years. This was early on, after a close associate came down with Covid. It came back negative. You'd need to be someone like Trump or an NFL player to get tested ten times -- and we end up knowing when those folks actually get Covid. And, pretty sure Trump actually got Covid -- it being a real disease and all -- and we didn't count him twice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    Vile insults and foul language are not "different points of view." The guy does nothing but make nasty comments about the historical leaders of this country while never saying an unkind word toward the leaders of his beloved China. Leaders like Chairman Mao who murdered millions of his own people. So strange how a lot of liberals defend communists.
    I'm no fan of totalitarian regimes, as my posts vilifying China's and Russia's leaders will attest. It's also why I despise trump.

I will still point out that "Communism" rarely exists for more than a few minutes, sort of the Francium-223 of political systems. It's almost immediately taken over by strongmen or cliques, with the political philosophers thrown in the gulags.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    To your point, you really think the CDC is testing every one of us 10 times for Covid-19 in order to get a 10% case rate??
    (Notice the way Pete ignores the first part of my argument and changes the subject to the secondary argument, which he apparently considers easier to dispute--but he doesn't actually even dispute it.)

Concerning the 10x figure, supposedly there have been 500 million tests given in the United States (• COVID-19 tests by country | Statista). There are actually significantly more than that because that figure does not include privately done tests, commercially done tests and antigen tests. Also, national data undercounts the state lab data as well. Let's guess that the actual number of tests given is 1 billion. How many people in the US have been tested at least once? Nobody knows, but if the figure is 100 million people, then that would an average of 10 tests per person. So, it would seem to be a plausible ratio.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jscpm View Post
    . . .supposedly there have been 500 million tests given in the United States (• COVID-19 tests by country | Statista). There are actually significantly more than that because that figure does not include privately done tests, commercially done tests and antigen tests. Also, national data undercounts the state lab data as well. Let's guess that the actual number of tests given is 1 billion. How many people in the US have been tested at least once? Nobody knows, but if the figure is 100 million people, then that would an average of 10 tests per person. So, it would seem to be a plausible ratio.
    Your first argument was a flight of fancy about Bustin and the whole Covid thing being made up. False.

Your second was pretty much an impenetrable remote fancy about New Zealand. You can take it up with them if you want - waste of time for me to respond.

Your third (above) seems to be based on a misunderstanding of case rate and your various guesstimates and assumptions.

When something like a 10% case rate is being reported - it's for the current batch of people being tested and not for the entire history of Covid. Eventually, we want to be at something like a 70-80%% case/response rate (including responses to vaccinations) so we're at "herd immunity." I suppose that if/when 70% test out to have been exposed to either Covid or a vaccine this will "prove" to you the whole thing was a sham??

That the US has managed to conduct something like 1.5 Covid tests per capita (500m/330m population and many of these tests the less reliable quick tests) since the beginning of the pandemic is irrelevant to the current case rate. For that you'd need to know the number of tests given during the reporting period.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What you Bozos keep ignoring is that the harm/mortality of being infected is dramatically lower when the inoculated are carrying the virus - again, around 90% lower death rate. What is so hard about figuring out the benefits of not dying or being severely impaired??

I may have misunderstood your use of the phrase "the great reset" - I've heard so much nonsense from the same trumper clan, including codewords for a "cleansing" of the country of blacks, jews, etc., that I jumped on that without full contextual understanding. From some further searching I see the phrase is used (misused) by both sides for their own needs:

Having read this, I need to offer a sincere apology for my error, and in the spirit of good will I'll send one chrysanthemum if it becomes necessary.
    #1 What if...quite possibly...it's all very made up figures and there's no actual benefit to being jabbed.... (attached)???

#2 "May have misunderstood"....you didn't have a fukkin clue about what Klaus and the United Nations have got planned for us peons. Because you are BLINDED by The Don.
    Very naïve for someone so "knowledgeable"....With eyes shut tight....
    You can now see why they stole the election from him, they didn't want him. He didn't fit in.
    Things like pulling the US out of the Paris Accord and nailing Germany for their (lack of) NATO payments etc - the Globalists didn't like the Don. He did what he wanted....a loose cannon for them. He had to go so they can continue their UN Agenda shit.... Comprende?

#3 If you're having trouble tippy toeing and peeing onto a spark plug, an electric fence will do....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg  

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    #1 What if...quite possibly...it's all very made up figures and there's no actual benefit to being jabbed.... (attached)???
    What if Martians landed and took over ? Little green lizard men with zorkzork guns, bleepbleep ! Fizzle ! Zeep !

Stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post

#2 "May have misunderstood"....you didn't have a fukkin clue about what Klaus and the United Nations have got planned for us peons. Because you are BLINDED by The Don.
    Very naïve for someone so "knowledgeable"....With eyes shut tight....
    You can now see why they stole the election from him, they didn't want him. He didn't fit in.
    Things like pulling the US out of the Paris Accord and nailing Germany for their (lack of) NATO payments etc - the Globalists didn't like the Don. He did what he wanted....a loose cannon for them. He had to go so they can continue their UN Agenda shit.... Comprende?

#3 If you're having trouble tippy toeing and peeing onto a spark plug, an electric fence will do....
    Thanks for confirmation that you're an idiot, and I can save my flower donation fund for someone more worthy.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Maybe you could put it towards the conspiratorial book co written by the conspirator.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I got vaccinated for polio and smallpox.
    Seemed that this helped.
    I do not think my parents saw it as a way to control the masses or the world.
    Perhaps if they did these would still be running around.
    Wonder how much people want to kill off this thing or let it run, morph, and do what it can in the name of personal freedom.
    We have new variant now. Is what we need more new variants?
    Over 30% of the USA wants nothing to do with this or masks my wife (love her to death) among them.
    How did we get here? We have an enemy at the gates.
    Will this be ten or thirty years of Covid rules?
    Bob

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We have new variant now. Is what we need more new variants?
    Oh there's more "variants" to come........China will see to that.

Gotta keep selling that PPE to the dumb Americans, with the help of Wal-Mart of course.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    Oh there's more "variants" to come........China will see to that.

Gotta keep selling that PPE to the dumb Americans, with the help of Wal-Mart of course.
    Another expert on viral mutations heard from.

We do make PPE here, BTW, does that make it OK?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbideBob View Post
    Over 30% of the USA wants nothing to do with this or masks my wife (love her to death) among them. How did we get there?
    Bob
    The simple answer is low I.Q. followers of little donnie. They believe everything that lying sack of shit tells them.

You would think after 4 years in office they would figure out he was in it only for himself.

Their I.Q. prevents them from doing that.

No disrespect to your wife.