Page 168 of 400 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 7991
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Too I will mention about Trump why if he wanted to murder people with the COVID why would he bother with implementing travel bans
    Let's correct a few errors of fact ... Mr Trump did not support travel bans. He enacted travel bans of foreign passports.

Unfortunately, viruses do not care what color your passport is. Simple jingoist playing to the gallery here, not an effective deterrent to the virus.

and require masks and supporting lockdowns?
    Were you asleep last year, Rip ? Supporting masks ? He openly sneered at them and lead the parade of "I'm not gonna wear no mouth diaper ! I'm god !"

Supporting lockdowns ? "Open your states, governors !" and pushing the INS to deport students who couldn't attend classes in person ?

Get real, True. You have just posted a bunch of lies. Your momma oughta warsh your mouth out with soap.

to accept the vaccine and adore it you must justify and separate your powerful enemy from its promotion and manufacture which was in record time.
    Mr Trump had nothing to do with developing any vaccines, other than tossing some cash to big pharma. That's something every president for the past fifty years has done. As for "record time" nope. I got the sinopharm shot before you could get any vaccine in the US. Yeah it was old-style but who cares. There were other vaccines available in other places just as fast as the moderna and pfizer, too.

Record time historically but not competitively, other countries did just as well. And the German test was widely available long before the CDC ones, which they refused to not only buy but even allow, talk about total stupidity. Not blaming Trump for that but still, under his command. No leadership at all from the top.

Why is he not thrown in to GITMO if he actively supported the COVID murdering and also the Jan coup attempt? If he should be charged then why is he free?
    A good question. My answer is that most of congress and almost half the people in the US are imbeciles. Other people probably have different answers. But one thing for sure, the facts are not as you presented them, my dear.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Show me where I said anything about him killing people. Go ahead, see if you can find it.
    Don’t at this point do your gaslighting act again. We all will not bother to appease you in this imbecilic game of yours. Most rescent example speaking for your son and his attitude it was basically that he did not believe either side of the vaccine controversy yet you then emphasized that he did not believe the shit specifically spewed by those who for various reservations have balked at doing so and persons who think maybe someone has a right to balk at such a shot. It has not been mandated by the government so far it should make y’all wonder why.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    And just who are the ones that are going to end up with all this " power "?
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwmachine View Post
    So according to Demon the bankers are behind this worldwide scam to get more power? Ok. I guess I have a microchip controlling my mind, just don't see it. They can do as they please already.
    Power is useless without money.
    So to me, this is all about money.
    And they will use their power, to increase their money.

If you look at who is behind UN policies, it's the Rockerfeller Foundation that heavily drives it.
    For example Getting to the Global Goals: A Radical Yet Realistic Route to 2030 - The Rockefeller Foundation

If you look at the structure of who leads the EU - there's the inner circle that we can't vote in or out. They're "placed" into position, and drive strategy. Who places them and who decides what direction to drive - seeing as though EU is now 86% debt to GDP, all countries have been driven to virtual bankruptcy, high probability says it's the IMF/World Bank.

If you look at Bidens admin - Former Black Rock senior people etc
    Look at the UK - The chancellor (man in charge of money) is ex goldman sachs. The Health secretary is ex Deutche bank MD.

Covid...the WEF is a club where you are invited to join and your business must turnover 5billion+.
    You then pay annual fees and the club lobbies for your best (tax etc) interests.
    They (WEF) have been awarded the contract by the UN to implement the Agenda 2030, and bring it forward ASAP. So it's safe to say, they are driving the implementation of it (because they have the responsibility and the contract to do it).

So to answer who is behind it, I think it's two tier.
    We have the implementers doing it (the globalists with their "build back better" parroting) where they're jobs will be okay, because you only have to look at the strategy to see all the big corps have made a fortune during this "health crisis", at the expense of the Mom+Pop shops who are banned from working, gone bankrupt and jumped from a bridge. And the globalists are even rubbing everyones nose in it by flying to their meetings in their private jets (while telling us not to eat meat because of C02), or going to space...
    And because of the HUGE increase in profits that these companies have all made since locking down and crushing Mom+Pop, they're going to want to continue the policy (Today is Covid Crisis, Tomorrow is Climate Crisis).

And then behind them, are the organ grinders. The people/companies that aren't' really heard about.
    All the banks and the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers etc etc.

4. Likes CalG liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Don’t at this point do your gaslighting act again. We all will not bother to appease you in this imbecilic game of yours. Most rescent example speaking for your son and his attitude it was basically that he did not believe either side of the vaccine controversy yet you then emphasized that he did not believe the shit specifically spewed by those who for various reservations have balked at doing so and persons who think maybe someone has a right to balk at such a shot. It has not been mandated by the government so far it should make y’all wonder why.
    Again. you deflect from saying something you said before. I asked you to show me something you I said and since you cannot, this is your reply. Talk about gaslighting!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Let's correct a few errors of fact ... Mr Trump did not support travel bans. He enacted travel bans of foreign passports.

Unfortunately, viruses do not care what color your passport is. Simple jingoist playing to the gallery here, not an effective deterrent to the virus.

TT”Picky word complaints how solid EG.”

Were you asleep last year, Rip ? Supporting masks ? He openly sneered at them and lead the parade of "I'm not gonna wear no mouth diaper ! I'm god !" He never said he was God and we saw him wearing masks besides he is a rebel. The secret service kept the COVID it did not have papers.

Supporting lockdowns ? "Open your states, governors !" and pushing the INS to deport students who couldn't attend classes in person ?

TT”States implemented these measures yet the president leads the way just like Biden did on masking and the celebration of July 4th “Freedom from Lizzard people day”.”

Get real, True. You have just posted a bunch of lies. Your momma oughta warsh your mouth out with soap.

TT”You know EG they do not rise to the level of lies. Not my intent either. It does verify how you all count the Trump lies and build on this list. In this instance counting these all edged lies I have typed realize that giving your lie count from my replies it should not be the case that there are three times the lies as I have words. No one should be surprised.

Mr Trump had nothing to do with developing any vaccines, other than tossing some cash to big pharma. That's something every president for the past fifty years has done. As for "record time" nope. I got the sinopharm shot before you could get any vaccine in the US. Yeah it was old-style but who cares. There were other vaccines available in other places just as fast as the moderna and pfizer, too.

Record time historically but not competitively, other countries did just as well. And the German test was widely available long before the CDC ones, which they refused to not only buy but even allow, talk about total stupidity. Not blaming Trump for that but still, under his command. No leadership at all from the top.

TT”He did take proactive measures and even Germany took part. Producing the vaccines were the big concern as we are a bit bigger fish tank than say well Denmark. Nothing much to be competitive with really and you know the US with others can and did produce the numbers needed.”

A good question. My answer is that most of congress and almost half the people in the US are imbeciles. Other people probably have different answers. But one thing for sure, the facts are not as you presented them, my dear.
    TT”Not sure how you so effectively separated all of those out. It does not mean that your points are valid though. There can’t be that many imbeciles in the US EG! Do you want to know why? It is because China stole the patent on it along with the intellectual property rights on the word.”

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It does not mean that your points are valid though.
    What is this, an alternate universe ? I saw him say all this shit on teevee ! Were you just born in February ?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What is this, an alternate universe ? I saw him say all this shit on teevee ! Were you just born in February ?
    EG you are so silly he covers all bases in speech and actions. That is his MO and then he shows up without a mask! Heck everyone knows that. It is easy to take advantage of the timeline and what was known when. Trump lacked with his generosity or curse of many words. He was the equal of the sneaky talking snake. Everyone knows what he does. He does it with impunity. You guys have never let him get away with it yet I know y’all really miss him and want him back. Go ahead EG admit it he will fix your banishment back to the US problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Lets hope it stays that way, cos if it doesnt, you'll have whats left of your life to chew on it.
    And if an asteroid crashes into the earth and wipes out all life it won't matter anyway. Coo coo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    We have a new President who was elected to replace Trump. Our current President has over 45 years of experience in elected office mostly in Washington DC.

Our current President served as Vice President for 8 years. In a way no other person should have been more qualified to convince American's that the correct path is to get vaccinated.

So, after 194 days in office Joe Biden has failed to inspire and gain the trust of 50% of citizens based on two jab vaccination rate.

194 days----It's not Trump. It's Biden's lack of credibility and a failed ability in leadership.
    When we are dealing with a group of insane people that numbers over 70 million according to the last election, it makes it pretty difficult for anyone to get that group of morons to do anything. I include you in that group of over 70 million.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You guys have never let him get away with it yet I know y’all really miss him and want him back.
    You've gotta be kidding. More than happy he's gone and don't want him back. As bad as the other assholes have been over the past fifty years, including Joe and Obummer, The Donald makes them look saintly. Even the Shrub was preferable, and that's low !

12. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    When we are dealing with a group of insane people that numbers over 70 million according to the last election, it makes it pretty difficult for anyone to get that group of morons to do anything. I include you in that group of over 70 million.
    Well, that's nice.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well, that's nice.
    Yeah, I think B is mistaken. You aren't one of the 70 million idiots.

You're one of the small number of people who are smarter than that but purposely trying to make things worse.

What for ? Who knows, but ... it is what it is ?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You've gotta be kidding. More than happy he's gone and don't want him back. As bad as the other assholes have been over the past fifty years, including Joe and Obummer, The Donald makes them look saintly. Even the Shrub was preferable, and that's low !
    Cripes Mannie....Your guys sure bitch slapped Great Britain! Told them to take their HMS Queen Elizabeth and get their asses out of the South China Sea. To add insult to injury our very own Sec. Of Defense told the Brits to tend to business back home.

Good news in a way as the U.S. had to supply crew, aircraft, and ships to support the Brits. Guess I have to tip my hat to the Chink Military!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There can’t be that many imbeciles in the US EG!
    Well, from the posts from you and people like you, I'd have to beg to differ with that statement.

PDW

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cripes Mannie....Your guys sure bitch slapped Great Britain! Told them to take their HMS Queen Elizabeth and get their asses out of the South China Sea.
    Yeah ? So ? Were you planning to go fishing there next week or something ?

What do you spose the PLA should do next, burn down London and force GB to lease Wales for the next hundred years ? Gotta problem with that ?

What was the name of that movie ? We've Had Enough of Your Shit and We're Not Gonna Take It Anymore ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

FFS, don't you guys have anything better to do?

19. Likes camscan liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yeah ? So ? Were you planning to go fishing there next week or something ?

What do you spose the PLA should do next, burn down London and force GB to lease Wales for the next hundred years ? Gotta problem with that ?

What was the name of that movie ? We've Had Enough of Your Shit and We're Not Gonna Take It Anymore ?

Well it seems anyone who thinks they are going to intimidate China is sadly mistaken.

Looks like China just sent the Bulldog back to the kennel. Time for the United States to avoid humiliation and let the Asians deal with China. Edit: Include the Aussies in dealing with China.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Looks like China just sent the Bulldog back to the kennel.
    You think they should be running around the world colonizing instead ? White Man's Burden, and all that, wot ? And by the way, we have six shiploads of opium on hand and you will take it ? Or else ?

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post
    FFS, don't you guys have anything better to do?
    Not right now. This burg is b-o-r-i-n-g !!!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You think they should be running around the world colonizing instead ? White Man's Burden, and all that, wot ? And by the way, we have six shiploads of opium on hand and you will take it ? Or else ?

Not right now. This burg is b-o-r-i-n-g !!!
    Colonizing? The Britush built an aircraft carrier they could not support---Britain better be nice to China.

A few days ago our very own Deputy Sec Of State Wendy Sherman tried to play tough with China. Poor Wendy.

Best not piss of the Chinese.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Colonizing? The Britush ...
    Yeah, the British. You've heard of India, maybe ? And north america, where they liked to lock up women and children in churches then burn them ? Nice people, the Brits.

A few days ago our very own Deputy Sec Of State Wendy Sherman tried to play tough with China. Poor Wendy.
    There's something admirable about being the fat kid bully on the playground ? Sounds about right for you. Did you steal the other kids' sandwiches or take their quarters ?