Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Yeah, the British. You've heard of India, maybe ? And north america, where they liked to lock up women and children in churches then burn them ? Nice people, the Brits.

There's something admirable about being the fat kid bully on the playground ? Sounds about right for you. Did you steal the other kids' sandwiches or take their quarters ?
    C'mon Mannie...you been telling us how totally fucked up the United States is and how well China is run.

Take a bow...or a victory lap. The U.S. sent a social worker to go toe to toe with the CCP. Shit she's lucky they didn't harvest her organs.

China us off the hook for covid and when they want Taiwan will welcome the CCP with open arms. You were right all along---China for the win.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    C'mon Mannie...you been telling us how totally fucked up the United States is and how well China is run.
    Results speak louder than words.

Take a bow...or a victory lap.
    Not me. This bitch is just an extension of the Hillary Clinton crap. She can go to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200. Stupid cunt.

The U.S. sent a social worker to go toe to toe with the CCP. Shit she's lucky they didn't harvest her organs
    They aren't that stupid. Her organs aren't worth the cost of collecting them. She's a moron and a cunt. Her boss is a moron and a cunt. Her boss'es boss is a moron and a cunt. (Just less destructive to the US than the Other Idiot.) The entire US establishment has the brains collectively of exactly one (1) flea.

Which they have decisively proven over the past year.

China us off the hook for covid and when they want Taiwan will welcome the CCP with open arms. You were right all along---China for the win.
    Fuck Taiwan. They have been part of China since 1945 when the US decided that on the decks of the battleship Missouri. Can't have your cake and eat it too. Biggest mistake Mao made was to not finish off the kmt when it was simple.

US is braindead idiots at playing the international game. Good at bullying small countries but fools when faced with a real adversary. All you know is aircraft carriers and hypocrisy.

This stupid bitch is lucky it was Chinese people she faced instead of me. She wouldn't have a fucking word in response to my diatribe, because in the sanctimonious subjects she chose, the US is absolute shit. And it would have been fun to slap her self-righteous face at the end. Slap it really really hard.

Better to not go there. Talk about something else, but nooooooo, these people are so stupid they'd complain to the cops about their heroin being stolen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I've always read that "People get the government they deserve". Sort of sad when it's put that way.

Better men have gone before us.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Results speak louder than words.

Not me. This bitch is just an extension of the Hillary Clinton crap. She can go to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200. Stupid cunt.

They aren't that stupid. Her organs aren't worth the cost of collecting them. She's a moron and a cunt. Her boss is a moron and a cunt. Her boss'es boss is a moron and a cunt. (Just less destructive to the US than the Other Idiot.) The entire US establishment has the brains collectively of exactly one (1) flea.

Which they have decisively proven over the past year.

Fuck Taiwan. They have been part of China since 1945 when the US decided that on the decks of the battleship Missouri. Can't have your cake and eat it too. Biggest mistake Mao made was to not finish off the kmt when it was simple.

US is braindead idiots at playing the international game. Good at bullying small countries but fools when faced with a real adversary. All you know is aircraft carriers and hypocrisy.

This stupid bitch is lucky it was Chinese people she faced instead of me. She wouldn't have a fucking word in response to my diatribe, because in the sanctimonious subjects she chose, the US is absolute shit. And it would have been fun to slap her self-righteous face at the end. Slap it really really hard.

Better to not go there. Talk about something else, but nooooooo, these people are so stupid they'd complain to the cops about their heroin being stolen.
    “ This stupid bitch is lucky it was Chinese people she faced instead of me. She wouldn't have a fucking word in response to my diatribe, because in the sanctimonious subjects she chose, the US is absolute shit. And it would have been fun to slap her self-righteous face at the end. Slap it really really hard.”

I haven’t seen a picture of how she looks yet EG. With you that could make a difference if she is pretty. The prettier she is the more reasonable you could be. That is diplomacy.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    Well, from the posts from you and people like you, I'd have to beg to differ with that statement.

PDW
    What else would you do or for that matter Cancer by comparison. No surprise over here.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    I haven’t seen a picture of how she looks yet EG. With you that could make a difference if she is pretty. The prettier she is the more reasonable you could be.
    Normally, yes. But not in this case. The entire US State Department needs to be drowned like a batch of unwanted kittens. They are a disaster.

Go watch the Foreman - Ali fight. It's on youtube.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Normally, yes. But not in this case. The entire US State Department needs to be drowned like a batch of unwanted kittens. They are a disaster.

Go watch the Foreman - Ali fight. It's on youtube.
    Cool I will check it out. That would be a huge liability to getting a date in your case EG. I mean you have to avoid the bad reputation brought by such talk about defenseless American kittens.

Be careful with cats EG there are rumors about God. Those folk just sent this historical picture out yet without explanation. From Ancient Egypt they are snapping too pretty damn good building those pyramids aren’t they? Notice why. Lololol

9932e4a1-c38d-4f14-9530-e1454d83ea70.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Former DOJ Statistics Director Jeffrey Anderson on the downsides of wearing masks: “When we walk around looking like faceless Storm Troopers, it doesn’t exactly inspire a lot of confidence that we’re fit to be free, self-governing citizens of the Republic

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Attachment 325883

Sort of sets the dystopia that we are in ATM.

10. Likes barbter liked this post
    Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    Sort of sets the dystopia that we are in ATM.
    One thing have to give you - the CDC's incompetent behavior and incoherent messaging certainly hasn't helped. It really does seem like they don't have a clue.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hey

Looks like Sweden came out looking like a rose! less than 10 Wuhan flu deaths for the month of July.

Think,, with their immigration population, the number of lives that could have been saved by lock downs!

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    Hey

Looks like Sweden came out looking like a rose! less than 10 Wuhan flu deaths for the month of July.
    Hay is for horses. We've been here before about 500 times. This is janvanruth territory. Look at Sweden, 39 place, 1438 deaths/million. Their next-door neighbors who used century-old public health methods, same demographics all nordic countries, Finland 127 place 177 deaths/million, Norway 135th place 146 deaths/million.

Sweden comes in about ten times worse. Pretty shitty.

Also Sweden's numbers have always come in way way late for some reason. Way too early for them to be reporting July, unless they made a drastic change (seems unlikely).

We can go scrounge up the economic data as well if you insist. They all sufferred about the same, money-wise.

Why do you guys keep coming back with this stupid crap that's so easy to refute ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Are you a professional dickwad or is this just a hobby ?
    Substandard parts is a professional dickwad. Nobody can touch him in that department.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Because if he had had anything to do with the making of it, he is so vain he would have proclaimed over and over it was biglyist and the bestlyist thing ever made.

And yes, to start with I said I would probably not take the vaccine, but the more facts I learned about it ( facts, not conspiracy theory's ) I change my mind.
    I also am capable of changing my mind, unlike the trump cult members. Once they get something into their heads, it's there to stay no matter how stupid it makes them look.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Nobody can touch him in that department.
    Standard is just grumpy. Straightedge is vicious and mean-spirited, much worse. Unless it's three faces of Eve or something....

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61
    FFS, don't you guys have anything better to do?
    Boys just want to have fun, they wanna...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve in SoCal
    The fears many cite about the coming "new world order" are things they themselves willing bought into. Your favorite apps want you to allow them to access all your personal information and you grant it cheerfully. Your social media bots peruse all your thoughts and report back with the algorithm that you should like this or that.
    Local freedumb protester.

Quote Originally Posted by Big B
    And if an asteroid crashes into the earth and wipes out all life it won't matter anyway. Coo coo.

18. Likes CalG, barbter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    So Disney will be requiring all employees to be vaccinated.

Would be nice if Biden required the same for the tens of thousands coming into this country illegally.
    Must be shawn vanity is pushing the immigration thing again. The trump cult members are onto it now. Is tomorrow "be outraged about the price of ammo" day?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Again. you deflect from saying something you said before. I asked you to show me something you I said and since you cannot, this is your reply. Talk about gaslighting!
    You're being way too kind in calling his lies "gaslighting". He makes stuff up just like his cult leader trump does.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    You're being way too kind in calling his lies "gaslighting". He makes stuff up just like his cult leader trump does.
    Over the last few years some of the posters here have such appalling written English skills that it's hard to determine if they're Russian trolls, Russian bots or just another failed example of the bottom level of the US 'education' system.

The content value of their postings makes it kind of irrelevant though. GIGO.

PDW

22. Likes Milland liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    Boys just want to have fun, they wanna...

Local freedumb protester.

I've always been puzzled about how early man descended from apes in trees on the Northern African savannas, and then the next thing you know the pictures are of fur clad hunters spearing saber tooth tigers or mastodons in a snow and ice covered landscape.

I mean, Are there savannas in north africa?

It get's so confusing.....

;-)

Leaps of faith I suppose... ;-)