100,000 UK Covid 19 Deaths - Page 173
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 173 of 400 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 7988
  1. #3441
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Eastern Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    7,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    6192
    Likes (Received)
    6639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    WTF? Son, you had best reread your history book. And I don't mean the one you got at Q Anon University.
    FYI, the Korean war never ended. What we have today is an armistice. We had already won in Korea (against the North Koreans) until China took over.

  2. Likes standardparts, Trueturning liked this post
  3. #3442
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    80
    Likes (Received)
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Ask any American from back then if they were ready to further the war by going against Russia, and China for that matter.

    We just left Afghanistan due to the endless nature of it. We would still be fighting 76 years on if we'd followed your path.
    'scottl' is correct...
    71 years after Truman ordered troops to S Korea we are technically still at war. Good job Harry!

  4. #3443
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    80
    Likes (Received)
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Changing the conversation to avoid what we were talking about is one of your specialties.

    I expect nothing less. It's what you think works, but everybody can see through it.
    Of course "everyone can see through it". But here you are continuing trying to make a point....what was your point?

  5. #3444
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    714
    Likes (Received)
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Of course "everyone can see through it". But here you are continuing trying to make a point....what was your point?
    My point has changed. I see no use in trying to have a conversation with someone who obfuscates so much.

    But I retain my right to change my mind. Bye for now.

  6. #3445
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Eastern Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    7,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    6192
    Likes (Received)
    6639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    My point has changed. I see no use in trying to have a conversation with someone who obfuscates so much.

    But I retain my right to change my mind. Bye for now.
    We'll really miss ya.

  7. Likes Trueturning liked this post
  8. #3446
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3527
    Likes (Received)
    2462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Why are you acting so dumb?
    He isn't acting. Substandard parts really is that dumb. Some people are saying that he may be the dumbest human ever.

  9. #3447
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    8,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    'scottl' is correct...
    71 years after Truman ordered troops to S Korea we are technically still at war. Good job Harry!
    Mmmm, no. Nice try but no cigar. The US is not at war because the US never declared war. The Korean "police action" was/is an illegal undeclared war, therefore you can't claim to still be at a war which never truly began. Only Congress has the power to declare war, and they didn't do it*. Sorry.

    * Please don't waste our time with that stupid shit "well, they didn't stop him (the president), so it's all the same thing ...." No. It is not. The fact that Congress is 500 mealy-mouthed spineless worms doesn't change the fact that according to the highest law of the land, the whole mess was and is illegal. In fact most of what the US has done internationally since 1945 is and was illegal. So much for the sanctified "rule of law".

  10. #3448
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3527
    Likes (Received)
    2462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    This guy is a drag and always has been he is into attacks not thought.

    Dead end trail.
    He's talking about you Substandardparts and for once I have to agree with him.

  11. #3449
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    80
    Likes (Received)
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Mmmm, no. Nice try but no cigar. The US is not at war because the US never declared war. The Korean "police action" was/is an illegal undeclared war, therefore you can't claim to still be at a war which never truly began. Only Congress has the power to declare war, and they didn't do it*. Sorry.

    * Please don't waste our time with that stupid shit "well, they didn't stop him (the president), so it's all the same thing ...." No. It is not. The fact that Congress is 500 mealy-mouthed spineless worms doesn't change the fact that according to the highest law of the land, the whole mess was and is illegal. In fact most of what the US has done internationally since 1945 is and was illegal. So much for the sanctified "rule of law".

    "In fact most of what the US has done internationally since 1945 is and was illegal."

    Well there you have it....TRUTH. From an American citizen no less.

  12. #3450
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    80
    Likes (Received)
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    He isn't acting. Substandard parts really is that dumb. Some people are saying that he may be the dumbest human ever.

    "The dumbest human ever".....Actually Big B just waiting for you to kick off so I can claim the title!

    BTW---Issue any eviction notices? Biden sure handed income property owners a huge opportunity.

  13. #3451
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    80
    Likes (Received)
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    He's talking about you Substandardparts and for once I have to agree with him.
    Oh gosh....I thought he was posting about Milland.

  14. #3452
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3527
    Likes (Received)
    2462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    The cripple adultrist President FDR hampered with brain rot gave Stalin Eastern Europe.

    FDR consigned millions to death and slavery under the Soviets. FDR's mess continues to haunt the world 75+ years later. Truman set the stage for the tragic defeat we experienced in Korea.

    No doubt anyone looking at a pic of FDR meeting with Stalin late in the war will see the same burned out blank look in the eyes of Joe Biden.

    BTW---FJB had more draft deferments than DJT.
    You talking about adultrists while singing the praises of dotard who is a serial adultrist is pretty rich. What ever an adultrist is. I assume you are talking about someone who commits adultery.

  15. #3453
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3056
    Likes (Received)
    9237

    Default

    SP has a form of blindness that is very narrowly confined to...


    ...everything.

    Asking him to recognize how bad trump is relative to a FDR is like asking a frog about properties of light at the event horizon.

  16. #3454
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Posts
    501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    88
    Likes (Received)
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Yeah pretty amazing.....Hillary Clinton led to Trump which passed leadership to Biden.

    Can only imagine what comes next.
    Kamala Harris, Biden isn't going to last out his term.

  17. #3455
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    99
    Likes (Received)
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    True. He'd have to be a lot more skilful to be a Hitler. Same tactics, less talent.
    I think those of you that can't think for yourselves call DJT Hitler because that's what you have been programmed to do.
    I think other than your admiration of the evil bastard's "Skillful tactics" you don't know very much about him or his party other than he was a very bad man that you need to compare to people you don't like.
    I think if you did read a little of actual history, you wouldn't see any of it in DJT (Which you already don't as you and the others here that bash him every other post never give examples, just spout hatred and say he is Hitler)but you would see that the Democrat party along with the help of the MS media and the Social media are trending towards similarities of the National Socialist Party, and sure that. Suppressing speech, disarming citizens, holding people without the right to legal representation or a speedy trial, weaponizing Government agencies and I could go on. But you are blind to that sort of stuff because you get all your info from the propagandists on CNN, MSNBC and the like, you know...the ones that tell you to call Trump Hitler. Hopefully when it comes time that you do some thinking on your own it wont be when you realized your rights have been taken away as well.

  18. #3456
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    8,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    Kamala Harris, Biden isn't going to last out his term.
    She was okay as a DA. Since then kind of fell into that Beltway crap but maybe she'll return to sanity. Better than The Donald and way better than the Bitch of Arkansas.

    It'd be nice to have someone who is less than a hundred for president for a change.

  19. #3457
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3527
    Likes (Received)
    2462

    Default

    So back to vaccinations. I had the two Moderna vaccinations in April. Today I had another vaccination. This one was for tetanus. Any of you dotard cult members got any reasons to not take those shots?

    A vaccination is a vaccination, right?

  20. #3458
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4413
    Likes (Received)
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Yes, the missing mass between your ears. What should be close to 1.5kg is in the grams in your case.

    But I give Boris this - coming close to dying from this imaginary disease is crisis acting at its best!
    You can be very evil Malice you are being unfair with these fellows and we all know it. You guys are dying from your disease TDS a slow degradation at the very least if death does not occur yet it helps y’all to gain ground wearing your minds and bodies down.

    Lest we forget if Trump had lost we would have had Hilary. Now of your ilk it should be a cult rule that Hilary supporters should register and be given ID cards so that you guys remember who you have ahem watching your backs.

    It might surprise you if you cared to notice that they have long knives at the ready in case you violate their cult rules. They do not need y’all anymore now that they can manipulate poor Pres. Biden.

  21. #3459
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4413
    Likes (Received)
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Says the guy who makes long, meaningless, rambling unintelligible posts due to lack of proper punctuation.

    That's pretty rich.
    You would say the same thing with even this brief reply.

  22. #3460
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    80
    Likes (Received)
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    SP has a form of blindness that is very narrowly confined to...


    ...everything.

    Asking him to recognize how bad trump is relative to a FDR is like asking a frog about properties of light at the event horizon.
    Well Trump and FDR seems to have liked grabbing pussy. Trump obviously trended towards good looking women---one look at Elanor shows FDR had different tastes.

    In the end it would have been better off for much of the world if FDR served just two terms and stroked out on his own time. But that's been taken care with only two terms allowed.

    Different times---and maybe different men some would say. I don't know but am guessing a sit down between the two in that cozy living room in Hyde Parks might have resulted in some interesting conversation.

    FDR in his prime was a charmer, but as Churchill demonstrated could be manipulated.

    BTW--been a long time but a visit to FDR's home in Hyde Park is highly recommended.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •