100,000 UK Covid 19 Deaths - Page 174
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 174 of 400 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 7993
  1. #3461
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    99
    Likes (Received)
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    So back to vaccinations. I had the two Moderna vaccinations in April. Today I had another vaccination. This one was for tetanus. Any of you dotard cult members got any reasons to not take those shots?

    A vaccination is a vaccination, right?
    Sure, and the Tetanus shot meets the CDCs definition of a vaccine, while your Moderna experiment does not.

  2. #3462
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    80
    Likes (Received)
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    You talking about adultrists while singing the praises of dotard who is a serial adultrist is pretty rich. What ever an adultrist is. I assume you are talking about someone who commits adultery.
    Maybe adultrist is a wrong word. My apologies.

    So FDR strokes out and died with Lucy Rutherfurd knowing about it before Franklyn the philanderer's wife did.

    I think FDR had a bit of Bill Clinton in him.

  3. #3463
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4413
    Likes (Received)
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    The cripple adultrist President FDR hampered with brain rot gave Stalin Eastern Europe.

    FDR consigned millions to death and slavery under the Soviets. FDR's mess continues to haunt the world 75+ years later. Truman set the stage for the tragic defeat we experienced in Korea.

    No doubt anyone looking at a pic of FDR meeting with Stalin late in the war will see the same burned out blank look in the eyes of Joe Biden.

    BTW---FJB had more draft deferments than DJT.
    Yeah I think Truman and the Chinese saw the writing on the wall. Saving face is ok and yet still we are technically still at war. “ the two Koreas are technically still at war”. It was not a win for China yet they knew they (Mao’s Communist military) would never win because Truman would not have allowed that to happen. (Also the Communists were not capable and experienced with fighting that kind of war as they hid from the Japanese at least they tried to avoid them)

    I believe he (Truman) would have started dropping nukes and/or leaving radioactive debris at the Yalu River to kill off infiltrating Chinese troops.

    The generals that were used to fight Americans were not Communist as they were not competent enough to wage any proper war. They were good at gangland actions. Those generals volunteered to take charge after the Communists threatened them and their extended families. That is how Communists often accomplish things. Direct and to the point. Admirable yet not needed.

  4. #3464
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4413
    Likes (Received)
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Ask any American from back then if they were ready to further the war by going against Russia, and China for that matter.

    We just left Afghanistan due to the endless nature of it. We would still be fighting 76 years on if we'd followed your path.
    Yep right we would never have nuked Moscow. I think no one had to ask Patton what he liked and they did not care enough to ask Eastern Europe nor Russian occupied Germany. No one wanted to tangle either us or Russia. If it came down to it we were allies with a Communist country in WW2. Not China though as during WW2 the Communists we’re hiding from the Japanese. We supported the Chinese and they were not Communists at that time.

  5. #3465
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    711
    Likes (Received)
    1196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    FYI, the Korean war never ended. What we have today is an armistice. We had already won in Korea (against the North Koreans) until China took over.
    A war stopped by an armistice is NOT THE SAME as a a war stopped by defeat. Get a dictionary. And use it.

  6. #3466
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    711
    Likes (Received)
    1196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Maybe adultrist is a wrong word. My apologies.

    So FDR strokes out and died with Lucy Rutherfurd knowing about it before Franklyn the philanderer's wife did.

    I think FDR had a bit of Bill Clinton in him.
    Franklin was known for grabbing em' by the pussy. Right?

  7. #3467
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4413
    Likes (Received)
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    He isn't acting. Substandard parts really is that dumb. Some people are saying that he may be the dumbest human ever.
    I think CG and B are the same person or are married.

  8. #3468
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3056
    Likes (Received)
    9237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    You can be very evil Malice you are being unfair with these fellows and we all know it. You guys are dying from your disease TDS a slow degradation at the very least if death does not occur yet it helps y’all to gain ground wearing your minds and bodies down.

    Lest we forget if Trump had lost we would have had Hilary. Now of your ilk it should be a cult rule that Hilary supporters should register and be given ID cards so that you guys remember who you have ahem watching your backs.

    It might surprise you if you cared to notice that they have long knives at the ready in case you violate their cult rules. They do not need y’all anymore now that they can manipulate poor Pres. Biden.
    No, evil is turning a pandemic into a chance to demonize doctors, and causing needless deaths due to convincing your cult followers that the vaccines will turn you magnetic (or whatever the fallacy of the day was).

    That's really close to demonic, and that's what your Dear Leader did.

  9. #3469
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3056
    Likes (Received)
    9237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn View Post
    Sure, and the Tetanus shot meets the CDCs definition of a vaccine, while your Moderna experiment does not.
    Shouldn't you be commenting on things you know something about? Like which crayon tastes best, or where to hide the cats you've strangled?

    Damn, and I thought we had enough demented children here already...

  10. #3470
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3056
    Likes (Received)
    9237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn View Post
    I think those of you that can't think for yourselves call DJT Hitler because that's what you have been programmed to do.
    I think other than your admiration of the evil bastard's "Skillful tactics" you don't know very much about him or his party other than he was a very bad man that you need to compare to people you don't like.
    I think if you did read a little of actual history, you wouldn't see any of it in DJT (Which you already don't as you and the others here that bash him every other post never give examples, just spout hatred and say he is Hitler)but you would see that the Democrat party along with the help of the MS media and the Social media are trending towards similarities of the National Socialist Party, and sure that. Suppressing speech, disarming citizens, holding people without the right to legal representation or a speedy trial, weaponizing Government agencies and I could go on. But you are blind to that sort of stuff because you get all your info from the propagandists on CNN, MSNBC and the like, you know...the ones that tell you to call Trump Hitler. Hopefully when it comes time that you do some thinking on your own it wont be when you realized your rights have been taken away as well.
    And to this: trump turned his followers into his brownshirts. His acolytes were those that rallied to protect "white privilege", while driving over counter-protesters. They're the ones with the nazi-related symbols and flags at his rallies, and who belonged to the "neo" groups.

    Capitol Hill insurrection: Decoding the extremist symbols and groups - CNN

    Let's put it this way - in the 15 years I've been here, we never had a poster put literal nazi propaganda into threads until trump made it "OK" to show those colors.

    trump is evil, and happily uses his platform to spread his hate. Sorry, chum, but the comparison is apt, including noting that thank goodness his stupidity limited the damage he could do.

  11. #3471
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    714
    Likes (Received)
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    I think CG and B are the same person or are married.
    And I think you are married to your sister.

  12. #3472
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Eastern Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    7,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    6192
    Likes (Received)
    6639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    So back to vaccinations. I had the two Moderna vaccinations in April. Today I had another vaccination. This one was for tetanus. Any of you dotard cult members got any reasons to not take those shots?

    A vaccination is a vaccination, right?
    I got my tetanus booster at an annual physical a few years ago.

    "A vaccination is a vaccination,"

    HELL NO!

    Comparing this mRNA EXPERIMENT to a vaccine for Tetanus, Polio, or even Influenza is a real stretch. The reason it is given only under an emergency authorization is because at this point in time it is NOT FDA approved. Such approvals can take two years or more due to the need for safety protocols.

    And speaking of flu vaccines I haven't had one in years, for several reasons.

    For my age group they have effectiveness percentage in either single digit or low 2-digits, depending on the year.

    Even for younger people they often have low effectiveness many years because they GUESS what strains will be active that year and the guess is often wrong.

    Due to my general health situation I am not at particular risk for complications from influenza and often have a very mild case although I haven't actually contracted the flu for well over a decade.

  13. #3473
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4413
    Likes (Received)
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    No, evil is turning a pandemic into a chance to demonize doctors, and causing needless deaths due to convincing your cult followers that the vaccines will turn you magnetic (or whatever the fallacy of the day was).

    That's really close to demonic, and that's what your Dear Leader did.
    Well when you come up with all the evidence to prove what you claim then we can listen to every word. Yet to present you just write about it like it is proven yet it is not. Like most all that you guys rarely about.

  14. #3474
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3056
    Likes (Received)
    9237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    I got my tetanus booster at an annual physical a few years ago.

    "A vaccination is a vaccination,"

    HELL NO!

    Comparing this mRNA EXPERIMENT to a vaccine for Tetanus, Polio, or even Influenza is a real stretch. The reason it is given only under an emergency authorization is because at this point in time it is NOT FDA approved. Such approvals can take two years or more due to the need for safety protocols.

    And speaking of flu vaccines I haven't had one in years, for several reasons.

    For my age group they have effectiveness percentage in either single digit or low 2-digits, depending on the year.

    Even for younger people they often have low effectiveness many years because they GUESS what strains will be active that year and the guess is often wrong.

    Due to my general health situation I am not at particular risk for complications from influenza and often have a very mild case although I haven't actually contracted the flu for well over a decade.
    Regarding the vaccines being "experimental", do you think that the statistics showing that those who HAVE been vaccinated show a roughly 90% reduction in mortality due to Covis-related illness have been made up?

    We know that the inoculated can still get the virus, they just get vastly milder (on average) complications from it, such as, oh, death.

    I like the results from this "experiment"...

  15. #3475
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    8,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    If it came down to it we were allies with a Communist country in WW2. Not China though as during WW2 the Communists we’re hiding from the Japanese. We supported the Chinese and they were not Communists at that time.
    Your grasp of history is tenuous, to say the least. The KMT (Jiang jie shi) was hiding from the Japs and stockpiling weapons for the upcoming civil war. The communists actually engaged in fighting and sabotage and so on, particularly in the northeast. The US, for ideological reasons, was paying off Jiang while Mao did any fighting that was done. This is directly from General Stilwell, aka Vinegar Joe. Read his biographies. In fact he wanted to contact Mao to cooperate but Washington overrode that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    (Also the Communists were not capable and experienced with fighting that kind of war as they hid from the Japanese at least they tried to avoid them)

    The generals that were used to fight Americans were not Communist as they were not competent enough to wage any proper war. They were good at gangland actions. Those generals volunteered to take charge after the Communists threatened them and their extended families. That is how Communists often accomplish things.
    Your imagination has run away with you again. Analysis of "how we lost China" after the civil war ended, done at university of Chicago (well known for China studies at that time) concluded that the communists won because they had the support of the people. KMT came through town they roughed up the men, raped the girls, stole all the food, generally made themselves disliked. PLA came though they camped on the outskirts, bought the food, didn't rape or beat anyone, made friends. Not me, U of Illinois said that.

    Final defeat for Jiang was at Huai Hai, over a million men on each side. And the KMT lost, fair and square. No one's family was there being extorted.

    They then snuck off in the middle of the night, stole all the artefacts they could (see Palace Museum, Taiwan), all the gold in the treasury, and murdered anyone and everyone on the island of formosa who dared to say Taiwan was an independent country, not the "true China".

    Facts. Can we stick to them, please ?

  16. #3476
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4413
    Likes (Received)
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    And to this: trump turned his followers into his brownshirts. His acolytes were those that rallied to protect "white privilege", while driving over counter-protesters. They're the ones with the nazi-related symbols and flags at his rallies, and who belonged to the "neo" groups.

    Capitol Hill insurrection: Decoding the extremist symbols and groups - CNN

    Let's put it this way - in the 15 years I've been here, we never had a poster put literal nazi propaganda into threads until trump made it "OK" to show those colors.

    trump is evil, and happily uses his platform to spread his hate. Sorry, chum, but the comparison is apt, including noting that thank goodness his stupidity limited the damage he could do.
    “ And to this: trump turned his followers into his brownshirts. His acolytes were those that rallied to protect "white privilege", while driving over counter-protesters. ”

    Apologies I just have to ask a pertinent question which y’all will be hearing more in the future for sure.

    In response to the quote above my question is …Is the reason you say that to us is because we are White?

  17. #3477
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3056
    Likes (Received)
    9237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Well when you come up with all the evidence to prove what you claim then we can listen to every word. Yet to present you just write about it like it is proven yet it is not. Like most all that you guys rarely about.
    So you'd like to deny the last 1.5 years of posts from trump?

    I can't say I blame you. I'd like to deny the entire four years of the trump "presidency".

  18. #3478
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    714
    Likes (Received)
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post

    Facts. Can we stick to them, please ?
    That's asking for a whole lot from some on here.

    Maybe start out with a smaller request.

  19. #3479
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    714
    Likes (Received)
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Like most all that you guys rarely about.
    Clearer words were never spoken.

  20. #3480
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3056
    Likes (Received)
    9237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Clearer words were never spoken.
    In fairness, I frequently about.

  21. Likes crazygoat liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •