Close
Login to Your Account
Page 259 of 457 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,180 of 9121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gewehr 98 View Post
    Not quite. You might familiarize yourself with the UCMJ and rules of engagement while in theater. Toss in some Geneva Convention to follow up.

If you want to see Nazis, watch what the Taliban will be doing very soon. Anybody who spoke to or worked with coalition forces in any way will be shot or beheaded in the streets.
    That's part of why IMO we never should have gone there. People who trusted us must now flee or die and young women under 20 who grew up without the Taliban are now in for a shocking change of lifestyle. had we left things alone most of the damage would have been limited to what happened after the Taliban originally took power. Now many will have to experience it for a second time.

The Taliban is brutal and repressive but they offer a sort of stability in a country previously ruled by warlords. And during our adventure the so-called leader of the country was in reality little more than the mayor of Kabul.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    https://youtu.be/tUE5EBPt-lU

An opinion piece.

Likely useful to some.
    "What am I seeing in the laboratory?"
    Dr. Ryan N. Cole (Pathologist, Mayo Clinic trained, care of ~350,000 patients over 26 years) describes specific lab results he's seeing in post-vaccinated clients

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    "You" are addressing "cult people"???
    Yes ref the demon sperm....you make us all "familiar" by repeating it daily....
    The demon sperm doctor was one of trumps quack doctors. Like the kind of doctor that says trump weighs 239# and is the most healthy president ever. In other words a trump cult doctor.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I just saw a video from when trump was still president and he was going to do exactly what Biden did. But now it's a problem?
    Feb 29 2020 - Genuine or???
    + Page II "C"....

DocumentCloud

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn View Post
    This is what happens when you put a fraud in the White House
    We did suffer from four years of Mr. Fraud acting as president and I think you know who I'm talking about. The guy with the fraudulent university ring a bell?

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The demon sperm doctor was one of trumps quack doctors. Like the kind of doctor that says trump weighs 239# and is the most healthy president ever. In other words a trump cult doctor.
    OTOH...I bet CreepySloe's doctor has passed him as fit with a sound mind...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I just saw a video from when trump was still president and he was going to do exactly what Biden did. But now it's a problem?
    Only a complete and utter moronic fool would blame a president who has been out of office for over a half a year. But of course, you have proven to be that by just reading two of your identical 10,000+ posts that all say the exact same thing. I hate Donald Trump.
    Yes it is a problem and no, you cant predict Trump would have handled this the same way. In fact, from Trumps record of foreign policy, I have a much greater chance of being right if I predict he would NOT have handled it this way. Our enemies feared Trump, They never knew when they would be Solamoni'ed They all must think Biden is a complete joke right about now. I'm sure the Chinese generals are pushing Xi to invade Taiwan right now as we speak. Strike the Iron while it's hot

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We did suffer from four years of Mr. Fraud acting as president and I think you know who I'm talking about. The guy with the fraudulent university ring a bell?
    Jimmy Carter? I knew we could find common ground

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Keep spouting your based-on-lies talking points.

Unlike the senile old fool who's currently pretending to be president the previous guy actually won the election and contrary to what your You's Media keeps regurgitating he did it without foreign help, unlike Buy-den whose Chinese masters helped rig the Covid scam so they could steal the election. Even at that President Donald J. Trump actually won reelection by a massive margin, forcing the Democrat bosses to dump thousands of badly forged fake ballots at the last minute when the computerized fraud failed to account for the massive increase in Trump ballots over 2016. In doing so they left an evidence trail.

Anyone who thinks lackluster Basement Biden received the greatest amounts of votes in any presidential election is totally brain dead.

10. Likes SteelrFn liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Feb 29 2020 - Genuine or???
    + Page II "C"....

DocumentCloud
    It was little donnie's plan. So I would say it is true. That Biden is now being blamed for doing the troop withdrawal just shows that the republicans have a short memory, among other short things because they have no balls. But they do have long lips from all the ass kissing they do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Only a complete and utter moronic fool would blame a president who has been out of office for over a half a year. But of course, you have proven to be that by just reading two of your identical 10,000+ posts that all say the exact same thing. I hate Donald Trump.
    I can't think of a more accurate description for Big Bozo than "complete and utter moronic fool". Post after post indicates that if this is not some stupid kid it's an adult with limited capacity. Even the other rabid libtards don't seem so ignorant.

Bubba Gump type for sure.

13. Likes SteelrFn liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    I can't think of a more accurate description for Big Bozo than "complete and utter moronic fool". Post after post indicates that if this is not some stupid kid it's an adult with limited capacity. Even the other rabid libtards don't seem so ignorant.

Bubba Gump type for sure.
    Yeah, read any one of his posts, and you've read them all.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    It was little donnie's plan. So I would say it is true. That Biden is now being blamed for doing the troop withdrawal just shows that the republicans have a short memory, among other short things because they have no balls. But they do have long lips from all the ass kissing they do.
    Or it's the military doing military things?
    I do wonder how "in charge" The Don actually was. He was obviously the figure head but...
    Same as Creepy - anyone with half a brain realizes the guy is a gibbering shell, so he isn't capable of making any decision.

Deep State anyone?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes it is a problem and no, you cant predict Trump would have handled this the same way. In fact, from Trumps record of foreign policy, I have a much greater chance of being right if I predict he would NOT have handled it this way. Our enemies feared Trump, They never knew when they would be Solamoni'ed They all must think Biden is a complete joke right about now. I'm sure the Chinese generals are pushing Xi to invade Taiwan right now as we speak. Strike the Iron while it's hot
    1. Biden has only been president since January 20, 2021 so just over a half of a year, not a year and a half.

2. My post count shows 4079 posts but in trump cult world that is the same as over 10,000 evidently. You fools can't get anything right, can you.

3. You're sure that the Chinese are planning to invade Taiwan right now? Based on your vivid imagination? The Chinese have probably been planning on invading lots of places for centuries.

What a nitwit. Of course I expect that from anyone that follows cult boy dotard trump. Now run along.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Keep spouting your based-on-lies talking points.

Unlike the senile old fool who's currently pretending to be president the previous guy actually won the election and contrary to what your You's Media keeps regurgitating he did it without foreign help, unlike Buy-den whose Chinese masters helped rig the Covid scam so they could steal the election. Even at that President Donald J. Trump actually won reelection by a massive margin, forcing the Democrat bosses to dump thousands of badly forged fake ballots at the last minute when the computerized fraud failed to account for the massive increase in Trump ballots over 2016. In doing so they left an evidence trail.

Anyone who thinks lackluster Basement Biden received the greatest amounts of votes in any presidential election is totally brain dead.
    Because your pillow guy said so. What a fool that you are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yeah, read any one of his posts, and you've read them all.
    That's because I'm usually responding to the stupidity of the trump cult members and you/they all sound exactly the same. Whatever trump says is gospel. He weights 239# and is the smartest human ever. He knows more than the sum of all humans in the history of mankind. If he told you that he can cure cancer you would be posting that too.

But Dotard is your guy and his pillow guy is all yours too. Maybe if you got a decent pillow you could get some sleep and your mind would start working again, if it ever did in the first place.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Or it's the military doing military things?
    I do wonder how "in charge" The Don actually was. He was obviously the figure head but...
    Same as Creepy - anyone with half a brain realizes the guy is a gibbering shell, so he isn't capable of making any decision.

Deep State anyone?
    Deep state is pure cult speak. It was made up by rush or hannity or some other idiot. Moron much?

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Deep state is pure cult speak. It was made up by rush or hannity or some other idiot. Moron much?
    Pure idiot culty moron stuff you say?
    And by the sound of it as usual your mind is 100% set.

Hmmmm...perhaps not IF you actually read this???
    I had also read it elsewhere but all i can find right now is the Daily Mail.
    So flame suit on....but it is the most read online in the world...

BoZo asking the top civil servant whose plan is this?
    And the statement that the top civil servant who is in charge of national security too, never quite tells you what he's doing....
    Deep state?

Boris Johnson and UK's most senior civil servant Sir Mark Sedwill clash over route out of lockdown

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post
    Or hopefully not
    As some one who has a wife in hospice for the second time I hate to see anyone suffer and die unnecessarily. Poetic justice and irony would make it interesting if he did die. Sure has a lot of blood on his hands for banning what we have seen work and potential vax pass ports. Either or both would have saved a lot of lives to date and who knows how many when this blows up next month. Either one would probably have prevented his getting covid.

It would have been real plus for vaccinations if he had recovered with no symptoms and no treatment from covid. Now that he has taken regenron people will say it was that the helped him and not the vax. Maybe he will wake up, but not holding my breath.

22. Likes dalmatiangirl61 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Spent 8 hours baby sitting a well blow out yesterday. Just watched and stood by with a fire truck. Got to talk with several people and mention was made of all the covid calls. Vaxing came up more than once. Logic sure does not apply. Not approved - 400 million people ahead of you does not count for anything. You can get it anyway after being vaxed, 400 times less likely to be hospitalized does not mean anything.
    Fatalistic when your number is up, your number is up was mentioned more than once. Easy attitude when danger is far away.

When danger is close say your hanging up side down in a rolled over car and the seat belt is strangling you, people do not say "evidently my number is up go away and let me die". Or "call the wrecker driver, if I get out before the car gets crushed it means my number was not up". So far none of the people that called 911 with fever and inability to breathe have turned away the EMS service that I have heard. Maybe in other places those holding these fatalistic convictions stick to their principles.

One of the fellows son is an EMS in Corpus Christi, he said they are being overwhelmed by covid calls also.

When I my help gets here I will go out and wash the oil splatter off the truck windows.

24. Likes Screwmachine liked this post