100,000 UK Covid 19 Deaths - Page 266
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 266 of 457 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,320 of 9121
  1. #5301
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    1,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    82
    Likes (Received)
    1084

    Default

    I notice that the big government types (like PeteM apparently) seem to frequently cite "infrastructure" as their excuse why we need to maximize taxes, regulation, government control of borders, tarriffs, etc.

    Just as one example of this: once I was talking to an older lady prior to an election in which she was planning to vote for the typical tax-and-spend lawmaker, I tried pointing out to her that the income bracket she was in would be hurt the most by the kind of political attitude that she voting for. Her comeback was "I like roads". The US budget is now $4.5 trillion (up from about $3 trillion when I had that conversation). The federal government spends about $100 billion per year on "roads" which is unchanged from when I had that conversation with her. So, not only is the government spending on "roads" getting proportionately less every year, but it totals only 2.2% of the budget. Virtually all of the budget is spent on various income redistribution programs and their administration. Just the administrative costs of redistributing all the money are at least 5% (and possibly more) of the total, or over $200 billion per year.

    Of course, the "roads" excuse is just that, an excuse. The older lady really didn't know or care how much of her tax dollars were being spent on "roads" because she is not voting for roads, she is voting for big government because it represents authority. I know this because I have interviewed dozens of people across the political spectrum and the big government types share one thing in common: a respect for authority. They love doctors, police, government-created soldiers, firemen, judges, and anyone else who is an authority figure. They vote for encumbants and almost always work for big companies and organizations (if they can). What it is psychologically all about for them is being part of something that feels big, because that makes them feel secure. The idea of working for a small company frightens them and independent people with no ties or obligations to government frighten them even more. They think everybody should be "responsible" and to enforce that "responsibility" we need more regulations, more laws, and more government, of course, and they are willing to give all their disposable income to the authorities they respect to achieve that goal, because that means more security for them in their view.

    The idea that we might actually have better roads if they were privately funded rather than government maintained, would never occur to them, and at the end of the day doesn't matter to them, because they don't actually care about the roads, they care about making government bigger. Of course, they can't say that, so instead they lie to themselves and say, "Well, we need bigger government so we can get better roads." When people go along through life lying to themselves this way there is just one reason for it: fear. They are afraid and kowtowing to authorities is their instinct, no matter how crazy and illogical it might be, because when somebody is afraid, logic goes out the window. They just want to grab onto their security blanket, the doctor, the policeman, the soldier; and they get angry and vicious against anyone who defies these authorities or suggest anti-government ideas, such as the idea that private initiatives might result in better roads or that reducing taxes might result in a better economy.

    The most harmful part of this dynamic are the elites that prey upon it. At the top of society are two kinds of people: those who are actually working and producing things, and those who make a living by preying on those who are afraid. The damage the second type does is enormous, much larger than the few hundred billion we waste on government administration. For example, just in the oil and chemicals industries alone, there are a small number of elite companies that siphon over a trillion dollars out of the economy every year and are able to do this because government regulations, restrictions and handouts essentially give them quasi-monopoly powers over their sectors. The majority of the damage is not the money they are stealing, it is the damage to the economy done by higher prices and restrictions on users of oil, gas and chemicals. They steal a trillion, but the loss to the economy could easily be five times as much. In other words, if there were no government laws and restrictions on oil and chemicals, not only would we get back the trillion the fat cats in Houston are siphoning off the economy, but more importantly the total economy would potentially be as much as 5 to 6 trillion dollars larger or even more. Imagine your salary being 20% larger than what it is now. That is scale of what we are losing to government involvement in oil and chemical production. And what drives it is one thing: fear.

  2. #5302
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    124
    Likes (Received)
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscpm View Post
    I notice that the big government types (like PeteM apparently) seem to frequently cite "infrastructure" as their excuse why we need to maximize taxes, regulation, government control of borders, tarriffs, etc.

    Just as one example of this: once I was talking to an older lady prior to an election in which she was planning to vote for the typical tax-and-spend lawmaker, I tried pointing out to her that the income bracket she was in would be hurt the most by the kind of political attitude that she voting for. Her comeback was "I like roads". The US budget is now $4.5 trillion (up from about $3 trillion when I had that conversation). The federal government spends about $100 billion per year on "roads" which is unchanged from when I had that conversation with her. So, not only is the government spending on "roads" getting proportionately less every year, but it totals only 2.2% of the budget. Virtually all of the budget is spent on various income redistribution programs and their administration. Just the administrative costs of redistributing all the money are at least 5% (and possibly more) of the total, or over $200 billion per year.

    Of course, the "roads" excuse is just that, an excuse. The older lady really didn't know or care how much of her tax dollars were being spent on "roads" because she is not voting for roads, she is voting for big government because it represents authority. I know this because I have interviewed dozens of people across the political spectrum and the big government types share one thing in common: a respect for authority. They love doctors, police, government-created soldiers, firemen, judges, and anyone else who is an authority figure. They vote for encumbants and almost always work for big companies and organizations (if they can). What it is psychologically all about for them is being part of something that feels big, because that makes them feel secure. The idea of working for a small company frightens them and independent people with no ties or obligations to government frighten them even more. They think everybody should be "responsible" and to enforce that "responsibility" we need more regulations, more laws, and more government, of course, and they are willing to give all their disposable income to the authorities they respect to achieve that goal, because that means more security for them in their view.

    The idea that we might actually have better roads if they were privately funded rather than government maintained, would never occur to them, and at the end of the day doesn't matter to them, because they don't actually care about the roads, they care about making government bigger. Of course, they can't say that, so instead they lie to themselves and say, "Well, we need bigger government so we can get better roads." When people go along through life lying to themselves this way there is just one reason for it: fear. They are afraid and kowtowing to authorities is their instinct, no matter how crazy and illogical it might be, because when somebody is afraid, logic goes out the window. They just want to grab onto their security blanket, the doctor, the policeman, the soldier; and they get angry and vicious against anyone who defies these authorities or suggest anti-government ideas, such as the idea that private initiatives might result in better roads or that reducing taxes might result in a better economy.

    The most harmful part of this dynamic are the elites that prey upon it. At the top of society are two kinds of people: those who are actually working and producing things, and those who make a living by preying on those who are afraid. The damage the second type does is enormous, much larger than the few hundred billion we waste on government administration. For example, just in the oil and chemicals industries alone, there are a small number of elite companies that siphon over a trillion dollars out of the economy every year and are able to do this because government regulations, restrictions and handouts essentially give them quasi-monopoly powers over their sectors. The majority of the damage is not the money they are stealing, it is the damage to the economy done by higher prices and restrictions on users of oil, gas and chemicals. They steal a trillion, but the loss to the economy could easily be five times as much. In other words, if there were no government laws and restrictions on oil and chemicals, not only would we get back the trillion the fat cats in Houston are siphoning off the economy, but more importantly the total economy would potentially be as much as 5 to 6 trillion dollars larger or even more. Imagine your salary being 20% larger than what it is now. That is scale of what we are losing to government involvement in oil and chemical production. And what drives it is one thing: fear.
    Well said IMHO
    "Put the government in charge of the Sahara Desert, and in five short years there will be a shortage of sand"
    -Milton Friedman - Nobel Prize winner in economics

  3. Likes digger doug, barbter, Trueturning, Scottl liked this post
  4. #5303
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3541
    Likes (Received)
    2489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    I posted information, you come back with race baiting garbage as you do. I only mentioned race because of the double rarity of a black guy who isn't a Democrat and a Republican with a big lead in the liberal mecca of California. If you aren't concerned with what happens in California, you obviously are blind to it's political significance to the rest of the country. It is often the birthplace of left wing policy that spreads to other left leaning states.
    I never said that I wasn't concerned about what goes on in California. I said that I don't follow what happens there.

  5. #5304
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3541
    Likes (Received)
    2489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    As I've said earlier - not sure which thread - I think this should be a personal choice. People shouldn't be forced to vaccinate in my opinion.

    At the same time, I'm OK with various entities (workplaces, cruise ships, schools, businesses, armed forces) requiring vaccination, some equivalent regime (frequent testing), or denying access. Similar logic? I'm OK with people drinking or smoking weed. But I'm not keen on them driving a school bus or piloting a plane.

    You might respond - well that sure will be inconvenient for those not vaccinated. A nation's response might well be - something like the Spanish Flu or another pandemic destroying lives and the economy turns out to be even more inconvenient for the rest of us.
    You can lead a republican to common sense but you can't make them think.

  6. #5305
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3541
    Likes (Received)
    2489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Nope. Not play in any way.
    I think i prolly need to get a job which will make me read less.

    It's to do with the "build back better" - which is what Creepy has been repeating and repeating and repeating.
    Together with every other "leader" in the UN and Europe.

    To "build back better", first you have to dismantle.
    This is what "they" are all doing now - killing all middle class small businesses and systematically gradually bankrupting all.
    ie lockdowns.
    But the big stores and food chains (WEF members) all stay open.
    Mom Pop has to close.
    Inflation (gas food etc) rises.
    People get poorer as the wealth gets transferred and people use their savings to survive, and then it's home repo time.
    Small companies go - and will be replaced by the BigCorp.
    Lufthansa was around the table for the Event 201 rollout. As soon as the Covid shit hit, Lufthansa were first in the line and received 10billion. (That's billion, not million)
    They'll be okay - and buy up the smaller airlines out of liquidation (with the free money they were given).
    You get the jist - end goal is basically the small all goes together with their savings, cash is removed and electronic is implemented (Spain just changed their laws reducing cash purchases) and the BigCo take over (why has Gatesy become the biggest farm/land owner in the US???)

    The "Reset" goals are in the UN Agenda 2030 which again all the "leaders" and the countries, are legally signed into. This is why you see them proudly wearing their little multi coloured lapel badges.

    There's lots of stuff on youtube - speeches by the WEF (Klaus Schwab) etc.
    Fun times ahead...
    Obama had the slogan "shovel ready jobs". Biden had "build back better". It seems that all that the republicans understand is "tax cuts for the rich".

    That's fine if you are rich and don't care about your fellow man but I digress. We can easily see that most republicans only care about themselves. I got mine mentality and everyone else can eat shit and die.

  7. #5306
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    5,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1177
    Likes (Received)
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscpm View Post

    The most harmful part of this dynamic are the elites that prey upon it. At the top of society are two kinds of people: those who are actually working and producing things, and those who make a living by preying on those who are afraid. The damage the second type does is enormous, much larger than the few hundred billion we waste on government administration.
    Very nicely worded (your whole text) but I clipped just this piece.

    Interesting history regarding colonialization and capitalism I watched yesterday.
    It does link to now as well as what you said....(Great reset/build back better) because we're all being told of course that things will be peachy.
    For them it will...
    The wealthiest 8 people now have more money than over half the planet combined (4 billion people)...

    14 mins and informative (to me) How Global Puppet Masters Created a NEW WORLD ORDER - YouTube

  8. Likes Scottl liked this post
  9. #5307
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3541
    Likes (Received)
    2489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Believe what you want from behind your comfy sofa.
    The real world here with the boarded up shops and for sale bars tell a very different story.
    I truly hope I'm wrong.
    But you did click on the vid yes - and you do know who it was speaking yes?
    Where is "here"? Are you talking about Spain or the USA? Most of what you write appears to be in reference to the USA but your header says Spain.

  10. #5308
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    5,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1177
    Likes (Received)
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Obama had the slogan "shovel ready jobs". Biden had "build back better". It seems that all that the republicans understand is "tax cuts for the rich".

    That's fine if you are rich and don't care about your fellow man but I digress. We can easily see that most republicans only care about themselves. I got mine mentality and everyone else can eat shit and die.
    Bazzers slogan was "you didn't build that"...
    CreepSloe is just parroting what he's being told - it is the EXACT same slogan/phrase as UK/Canada/Spain/Greece/France/Germany/Australia/NewZealand - I could go on, but hopefully you get the picture?

    I very much care about my fellow man - I'm not sure where you get to think that I don't?
    And Dafug? - where have I ever said go eat shit and die?
    What i posted and you quoted, again you dig at Repugs - it isn't a red or blue issue. Don't you understand that?
    This whole shitshow i posted, shows that the decisions that are being made (world wide - they're all using the exact same rules) are attacking the self employed small business man - the Mom and Pop.

  11. Likes Trueturning, Scottl liked this post
  12. #5309
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    5,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1177
    Likes (Received)
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Where is "here"? Are you talking about Spain or the USA? Most of what you write appears to be in reference to the USA but your header says Spain.
    I am in Spain and talk here as being here, Europe and the UK.
    You guys in the US don't necessarily know what's happening in the rest of the world though...

  13. Likes Trueturning, CalG, SteelrFn liked this post
  14. #5310
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    112
    Likes (Received)
    658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    I am in Spain and talk here as being here, Europe and the UK.
    You guys in the US don't necessarily know what's happening in the rest of the world though...
    As of late it appears the current occupant in the White House has no clue as to what's going on anywhere.

  15. Likes barbter liked this post
  16. #5311
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    5,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1177
    Likes (Received)
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    You can lead a republican to common sense but you can't make them think.
    Pete was replying to ME.
    So to answer YOU, i will repeat again, I'm NOT a republican!!!
    I don't live in the US!!!
    This isn't about red or blue!!!
    Stop making this shit political!!!

  17. #5312
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3541
    Likes (Received)
    2489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscpm View Post
    I notice that the big government types (like PeteM apparently) seem to frequently cite "infrastructure" as their excuse why we need to maximize taxes, regulation, government control of borders, tarriffs, etc.

    Just as one example of this: once I was talking to an older lady prior to an election in which she was planning to vote for the typical tax-and-spend lawmaker, I tried pointing out to her that the income bracket she was in would be hurt the most by the kind of political attitude that she voting for. Her comeback was "I like roads". The US budget is now $4.5 trillion (up from about $3 trillion when I had that conversation). The federal government spends about $100 billion per year on "roads" which is unchanged from when I had that conversation with her. So, not only is the government spending on "roads" getting proportionately less every year, but it totals only 2.2% of the budget. Virtually all of the budget is spent on various income redistribution programs and their administration. Just the administrative costs of redistributing all the money are at least 5% (and possibly more) of the total, or over $200 billion per year.

    Of course, the "roads" excuse is just that, an excuse. The older lady really didn't know or care how much of her tax dollars were being spent on "roads" because she is not voting for roads, she is voting for big government because it represents authority. I know this because I have interviewed dozens of people across the political spectrum and the big government types share one thing in common: a respect for authority. They love doctors, police, government-created soldiers, firemen, judges, and anyone else who is an authority figure. They vote for encumbants and almost always work for big companies and organizations (if they can). What it is psychologically all about for them is being part of something that feels big, because that makes them feel secure. The idea of working for a small company frightens them and independent people with no ties or obligations to government frighten them even more. They think everybody should be "responsible" and to enforce that "responsibility" we need more regulations, more laws, and more government, of course, and they are willing to give all their disposable income to the authorities they respect to achieve that goal, because that means more security for them in their view.

    The idea that we might actually have better roads if they were privately funded rather than government maintained, would never occur to them, and at the end of the day doesn't matter to them, because they don't actually care about the roads, they care about making government bigger. Of course, they can't say that, so instead they lie to themselves and say, "Well, we need bigger government so we can get better roads." When people go along through life lying to themselves this way there is just one reason for it: fear. They are afraid and kowtowing to authorities is their instinct, no matter how crazy and illogical it might be, because when somebody is afraid, logic goes out the window. They just want to grab onto their security blanket, the doctor, the policeman, the soldier; and they get angry and vicious against anyone who defies these authorities or suggest anti-government ideas, such as the idea that private initiatives might result in better roads or that reducing taxes might result in a better economy.

    The most harmful part of this dynamic are the elites that prey upon it. At the top of society are two kinds of people: those who are actually working and producing things, and those who make a living by preying on those who are afraid. The damage the second type does is enormous, much larger than the few hundred billion we waste on government administration. For example, just in the oil and chemicals industries alone, there are a small number of elite companies that siphon over a trillion dollars out of the economy every year and are able to do this because government regulations, restrictions and handouts essentially give them quasi-monopoly powers over their sectors. The majority of the damage is not the money they are stealing, it is the damage to the economy done by higher prices and restrictions on users of oil, gas and chemicals. They steal a trillion, but the loss to the economy could easily be five times as much. In other words, if there were no government laws and restrictions on oil and chemicals, not only would we get back the trillion the fat cats in Houston are siphoning off the economy, but more importantly the total economy would potentially be as much as 5 to 6 trillion dollars larger or even more. Imagine your salary being 20% larger than what it is now. That is scale of what we are losing to government involvement in oil and chemical production. And what drives it is one thing: fear.
    You say that the US budget is 4.5 trillion now. You also say that big oil siphons over a trillion a year out of our economy but our economy could be at least 5 or 6 trillion dollars more if they weren't siphoning money from us. Does that seem outlandish to anyone but me? And which party is that party of big oil. It starts with R and ends with n.

  18. #5313
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    5,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1177
    Likes (Received)
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    As of late it appears the current occupant in the White House has no clue as to what's going on anywhere.
    I'm sure that's by design - the impression being given by his media team on what to say etc?

    I read that the Military wanted to keep 2.5k troops in Afghanistan, but it was overruled.
    Making the "withdrawal" a political decision and not a military decision?

    Very unusual retreat though - leaving all the ordnance there and all the western people left to fend for themselves.
    As a friend said -
    Get the civilian Americans out.
    Then the ally Afghans safe harbor in neighbor states.
    Then military gear. Leaving the taliban nothing.
    Then, a controlled military exit.
    But nope.

    One conclusion is that yes, he's left the place to China.
    So they can fund and mine the trillions of dollars worth of rare earth minerals turning them into batteries that we're all gunna be forced to buy???

    Look at all the U.S. military goodies the Taliban now controls 🤦*♂️ | Not the Bee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg  

  19. #5314
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    112
    Likes (Received)
    658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Obama had the slogan "shovel ready jobs". Biden had "build back better". It seems that all that the republicans understand is "tax cuts for the rich".

    That's fine if you are rich and don't care about your fellow man but I digress. We can easily see that most republicans only care about themselves. I got mine mentality and everyone else can eat shit and die.
    'don't care about your fellow man'... 'eat shit and die'" Pretty much sums up the attitude for those expecting help from the U.S. living outside the Kabul airfield.

  20. Likes Scottl liked this post
  21. #5315
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4526
    Likes (Received)
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    I am in Spain and talk here as being here, Europe and the UK.
    You guys in the US don't necessarily know what's happening in the rest of the world though...
    Our government and media would make things harder to deal with having that distraction. Besides European news outlets wish to charge us to get news from direct countries there.

    That when we are able to review what happens and comparing it to here it obviously seems the case that there are strikingly parallel kinds of issues. Such divisions exist also in each place which benefits the inadequate status quo.

    Maybe in India they actually were pretty smart categorizing a caste system which is accepted and yet that does not work well either.

    To me it was wishful thinking on the part of our current leader to decide how getting out would go. I know most all possible likely scenarios would have been presented yet if the leader is so thick not to get it and also that he will get away with this just boggles the mind.

  22. Likes barbter liked this post
  23. #5316
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    112
    Likes (Received)
    658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    I'm sure that's by design - the impression being given by his media team on what to say etc?

    I read that the Military wanted to keep 2.5k troops in Afghanistan, but it was overruled.
    Making the "withdrawal" a political decision and not a military decision?

    Very unusual retreat though - leaving all the ordnance there and all the western people left to fend for themselves.
    As a friend said -
    Get the civilian Americans out.
    Then the ally Afghans safe harbor in neighbor states.
    Then military gear. Leaving the taliban nothing.
    Then, a controlled military exit.
    But nope.

    One conclusion is that yes, he's left the place to China.
    So they can fund and mine the trillions of dollars worth of rare earth minerals turning them into batteries that we're all gunna be forced to buy???

    Look at all the U.S. military goodies the Taliban now controls ��*♂️ | Not the Bee

    Enough equipment to support 300,000 troops except that some are saying the actual number was 50,000.

    A whole lot of grifting going on.

  24. Likes barbter liked this post
  25. #5317
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3541
    Likes (Received)
    2489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Very nicely worded (your whole text) but I clipped just this piece.

    Interesting history regarding colonialization and capitalism I watched yesterday.
    It does link to now as well as what you said....(Great reset/build back better) because we're all being told of course that things will be peachy.
    For them it will...
    The wealthiest 8 people now have more money than over half the planet combined (4 billion people)...

    14 mins and informative (to me) How Global Puppet Masters Created a NEW WORLD ORDER - YouTube
    And in the USA we have the republicon party calling for non stop tax cuts for the rich, those same people that own most of the worlds assets already.

  26. #5318
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Posts
    601
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    121
    Likes (Received)
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I don't really follow Cali politics so I was just going by what one of your other trump cult members that said that they have enough recall signatures for an election.

    Oh, a black republican. See. We aren't racists. We have a black guy. Most likely what is referred to as an Oreo cookie. Black on the outside and white on the inside.
    For someone always calling people racist you seem to use racial slurs on this forum quite often. Strange the people you keep calling racist on here don't use them.

  27. Likes Scottl liked this post
  28. #5319
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Posts
    601
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    121
    Likes (Received)
    241

    Default

    As horrifying and sad as it is the Kabul debacle is going to take a lot of Democrats down with it. I wonder if Gavin Newsome will be the first? He is clinging to a very small lead polling wise. He may fall from guilt by association, he is a Democrat and Harris came from California. I realize Democrats love to turn their heads when their party leaders screw up, it is known Harris was pretty much bragging about having influence over the recent decisions in Afghanistan, that of course before it all went side ways. Back to Covid, when is the media going to be concerned about the evacuations being a super spreader event? Masks are cheap, why weren't they handing masks to all those 640 people when they got inside that C-17?

  29. #5320
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    5,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1177
    Likes (Received)
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    For someone always calling people racist you seem to use racial slurs on this forum quite often. Strange the people you keep calling racist on here don't use them.
    That's because we're all closet wassists!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •