Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    No, there's plenty of scandals to grab. That was just an easy one, and there's no point to listing fifty or a hundred or five thousand because straight ... err, "standardparts" is a one-trick pony. He pulls some shit out his ass, you counter it with fact, he ignores that and pulls more shit out of his ass. Actual discussion with him is a waste of time. He's useless as a human being, might make a good lamp shade or something.

The real issue with fakes in the US is a group of "investment bankers" in the US buying up an old name, then making some cheap garbage overseas and passing it off at home as the original. I've seen many cases of this. And no, the FTC doesn't give a crap, I have reported with proofs on two cases of fraudulent "Made in USA" claims with absolutely zero response. Banksters can do no wrong, eh ?

Anger at fools liars and imbeciles ? You got that right.

What surprises me is how large the percentage of stupid and dishonest people inhabit the US. Sure, China has 800 million peasants who are not the sharpest tacks in the box, but they don't let them run the country. And the peasants don't want to run the country. They want easy work, decent food, some booze, and a happy ending once in a while.

From here it looks like it's time to change the national anthem to Another One Bites the Dust.
    "might make a good lampshade"......Leaves no doubt about your what drives your hate.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    That is still, with all available (and actual) information, bullshit. Much like those who believe the US election was "stolen" from trump, it's a convenient fantasy that supports a distorted world view.

Produce actual (factual) proof, otherwise piss off.
    This is me ignoring you.................

3. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    If only the world would listen to EG. What a lovely place it would be.

If only..... Who knew that HE would be the one to KNOW.
    Well, it'd be better than listening to you. Everything you've said is about 180* off from fact.

In an alternate reality, people could have used their third-grade arithmetic and simple logic to do as well as the ten or twenty smarter countries. But that might have damaged your reputations as "stupid as a box of rocks."

You truly are, you know. It's a frigging virus. We've had viruses for centuries. We've had microscopes for a couple hundred years. Pasteur introduced Germ Theory over a century ago. It's not a difficult concept. What did they teach in your school, basket-weaving and web design ?

I honestly thought that people in a reality-based profession would be able to handle this. Boy was I wrong.

Country
    NETHERLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Well, it'd be better than listening to you. Everything you've said is about 180* off from fact.

In an alternate reality, people could have used their third-grade arithmetic and simple logic to do as well as the ten or twenty smarter countries. But that might have damaged your reputations as "stupid as a box of rocks."

You truly are, you know. It's a frigging virus. We've had viruses for centuries. We've had microscopes for a couple hundred years. Pasteur introduced Germ Theory over a century ago. It's not a difficult concept. What did they teach in your school, basket-weaving and web design ?

I honestly thought that people in a reality-based profession would be able to handle this. Boy was I wrong.
    i now do remember why i had you on ignore for some time.
    in fact you are nothing but a loud mouthed, foul mouthed little man in dire need of therapy.
    when challenged to back up your opinions with facts, like i did in post 515, you just turn away and start yelling at someone else.
    do yourself and the rest of the world a favour and get some help.

6. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    This is me ignoring you.................
    That's you ignoring reality (your expertise, it seems...).

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by janvanruth View Post
    i now do remember why i had you on ignore for some time.
    in fact you are nothing but a loud mouthed, foul mouthed little man in dire need of therapy.
    when challenged to back up your opinions with facts, like i did in post 515, you just turn away and start yelling at someone else.
    do yourself and the rest of the world a favour and get some help.
    Keep in mind it's all about clicks/views/traffic for this site. LoSasso in Chicago must figure it makes money. EG threads get big participation...far greater than most machining topic discussions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When is PM “management” going to ban EG?

After all, he never contributes anything technical to this technical website.

He’s just a troll for the PRC.

Notice EG has never given a “Like” here. Talk about self-absorbed hubris...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cnctoolcat View Post

There isn't another website on this planet that would tolerate a similar member, how he lives here boggles the mind. It has to be all about the money some how. Quite a few of our local lefties seemed to approve of him since he was bashing a country that had a Republican president and senate, now that situation has flipped, those same folks are starting to turn on him, pathetic as it may be. I was even ripped on for calling him a comie.

Country
    NETHERLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

good one, never thought of it that way

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    There isn't another website on this planet that would tolerate a similar member, how he lives here boggles the mind. It has to be all about the money some how. Quite a few of our local lefties seemed to approve of him since he was bashing a country that had a Republican president and senate, now that situation has flipped, those same folks are starting to turn on him, pathetic as it may be. I was even ripped on for calling him a comie.
    Lefties. Commies.

You promoted a fascist lunatic. Perhaps you should throw THAT label around, eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    "might make a good lampshade"......Leaves no doubt about your what drives your hate.
    In China they use Tianmen Square protester skin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That is still, with all available (and actual) information, bullshit. Much like those who believe the US election was "stolen" from trump, it's a convenient fantasy that supports a distorted world view.

Produce actual (factual) proof, otherwise piss off.
    What is even more mind boggling is they say and believe that shit, then refuse all the advice on distancing and mask wearing, and will quickly change the argument to either "its all fake" or "masks don't work". I love a good argument, but if they cannot even carry on an intelligent conversation, what's the point?

16. Likes Milland liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think we are big enough to tolerate EG

Question for EG:
    EG< consider a 35-year-old toolmaker here working at a decent job shop, not the best shopin the US with a wife and two kids. Half paid off a house, two cars one for him and one for the wife. putting away money for kids college. owns a decent fishing boat and goes fishing boat and goes fishing a couple of times a month. Has about 3 months of bill money in the bank and a small investment in the stock market. Is putting about 5% in his 401k.

The question, Would he be better off in China?

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

19. Likes Limy Sami, 72bwhite, neilho liked this post
    Country
    NETHERLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by michiganbuck View Post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think we are big enough to tolerate EG

Question for EG:
    EG< consider a 35-year-old toolmaker here working at a decent job shop, not the best shopin the US with a wife and two kids. Half paid off a house, two cars one for him and one for the wife. putting away money for kids college. owns a decent fishing boat and goes fishing boat and goes fishing a couple of times a month. Has about 3 months of bill money in the bank and a small investment in the stock market. Is putting about 5% in his 401k.

and after he has been out of work for six months and one of his kids has leukaemia....

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Over 120,000 dead in the UK now.

That's ONLY 20,000 in less than a month, ................. which as we all know is SFA to the deniers / fake news -ists / selfish fuck you Jack bastards, etc etc

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    Over 120,000 dead in the UK now.

That's ONLY 20,000 in less than a month, ................. which as we all know is SFA to the deniers / fake news -ists / selfish fuck you Jack bastards, etc etc
    I've read that Germany is seeing a "second wave". Not sure how they've handled lockdowns and reopenings, but my understanding is that the UK has done a bunch of them. It doesn't take too many folks saying "folk it", and going on visits, pub crawls, etc. to make a shutdown less effective than it should have been.

The USA has seen a general decline in infections, but we're still seeing around 2K - 3K deaths a day. With only ~5% fully vaccinated so far, it won't take much for the numbers to go up again...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Question for EG:

Still no reply to the original question.........Hm.

Me wonders why.

Because in chicom land, you would be welded into your dwelling, and left to fend for yourself.

No fishing.

No shopping.

No eating out.

No chance to question the powers that be.

Long live Xi!

Beautiful Emperor!

We good now China?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lefties. Commies.

You promoted a fascist lunatic. Perhaps you should throw THAT label around, eh?
    Well prove that he is a fascist or a Nazi then since you can not leave him alone?