Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    Over 24 hours ago I posted that 500,000 (aka 1/2 million) Americans - as in your fellow countrymen!! had died of covid, and not even so much as a comment, all you can do is argue anal points about mask types and politics.

Has the USA and this PM forum no humanity whatsoever? ................or are you the complete shower selfish shit you've so clearly displayed.

Try being an elderly person stuck in a nursing home living in quarantine alone for over a year because nobody is allowed to visit her. How freaking selfish is my wife who lost her mother 2 years ago from a rare cancer not allowed to visit her dying grandmother. Yeah we are freaking selfish for not feeling bad for all the people that have died from Covid. I have watched enough of my relatives die of Cancer and some of those death took years to finally finish them off. Nothing sucked more than seeing my mother in law the last week she was alive slowly die of a disease that put her through hell. My wife still is not over the lose of her mother and that her grandmother is dying we are reliving this same shit over all over again.

2. Likes Demon73, Scottl, Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Stop press;-

The US has topped 500,000 deaths from Covid-19, the most for any country in the world.

Ref Covid: US passes half a million Covid deaths - BBC News
    Correction: The US has topped 500,000 deaths WITH Covid-19, which if you read the fine print in the CDC guidelines actually means that many of them died from cancer, influenza, bacterial pneumonia, tuberculosis, heart disease, and many other normal causes with Covid also found or PRESUMED to be present.

With no respect meant to either you or the BBC, many of us who actually live here STILL don't know anyone personally who either died of Covid or even got seriously ill from it. The two people I knew who supposedly died of it were literally at death's door from preexisting comorbidities prior to being "taken by Covid".

4. Likes janvanruth, DrHook liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    Try being an elderly person stuck in a nursing home living in quarantine alone for over a year because nobody is allowed to visit her.
    Which is exactly why you should have taken the correct steps right upfront, then you'd have been restricted for three whole weeks instead of a year and counting. Several other countries did. What you got is exactly what you deserve, Mom Nature has a tendency to be cruel (but just) that way.

This was God's Intelligence Test, and guess what your score was ?

Country
    NETHERLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Correction: The US has topped 500,000 deaths WITH Covid-19, which if you read the fine print in the CDC guidelines actually means that many of them died from cancer, influenza, bacterial pneumonia, tuberculosis, heart disease, and many other normal causes with Covid also found or PRESUMED to be present.

With no respect meant to either you or the BBC, many of us who actually live here STILL don't know anyone personally who either died of Covid or even got seriously ill from it. The two people I knew who supposedly died of it were literally at death's door from preexisting comorbidities prior to being "taken by Covid".
    my sister in law died from covid19 in oktober.
    not with but from.
    not that she had it.
    in april her husband had tested positive, she tested negative.
    however she did have kahlers disease.
    her chemo was postponed in april because the hospital wanted to keep the beds empty for the expected wave of covd19 patients.
    the wave never really came.
    the chemo never came.
    by the time the hospital started up chemo treatments again she was too far gone.

7. Likes Scottl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

With no respect
    meant to either you or the BBC, many of us who actually live here STILL don't know anyone personally who either died of Covid or even got seriously ill from it. The two people I knew who supposedly died of it were literally at death's door from preexisting comorbidities prior to being "taken by Covid".
    You definitely haven't shown any, ...............and are still spouting the same old Trumpian fascist denial shit, .while infecting and killing others, aka fuck you Jack I'm all right.

9. Likes Milland, daryl bane, 72bwhite, Hodge liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You definitely haven't shown any, ...............and are still spouting the same old Trumpian fascist denial shit, .while infecting and killing others, aka fuck you Jack I'm all right.
    I hope that was a typo of "with no disrespect"
    however I don't know how adversarial your relationship is.

I live in a little town at the end of a very long road. By most we are considered very isolated and even I know people that have died both directly and indirectly from this political intransigence.

We can do better and we must. It is not so hard to wear a mask. I am less concerned with the ultimate clinical efficiency of a mask than I am with the number of people that actually wear them.

What is surprising to me is the number of people that are refusing to get a vaccination. I know in most of the country they are not available yet to the many that want them. but the number of my close friends that don't want it is.. shocking.

thane

Country
    NETHERLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Which is exactly why you should have taken the correct steps right upfront, then you'd have been restricted for three whole weeks instead of a year and counting. Several other countries did. What you got is exactly what you deserve, Mom Nature has a tendency to be cruel (but just) that way.

i hope that one day you will get exactly what you deserve.
    if mother nature indeed is just, you will end up looking up at the car that just ran you over, while it is reversing to finish the job.

Country
    NETHERLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by seiner View Post
    I hope that was a typo of "with no disrespect"
    however I don't know how adversarial your relationship is.

I live in a little town at the end of a very long road. By most we are considered very isolated and even I know people that have died both directly and indirectly from this political intransigence.

We can do better and we must. It is not so hard to wear a mask. I am less concerned with the ultimate clinical efficiency of a mask than I am with the number of people that actually wear them.

What is surprising to me is the number of people that are refusing to get a vaccination. I know in most of the country they are not available yet to the many that want them. but the number of my close friends that don't want it is.. shocking.

thane
    maybe those close friends know something you don't?
    my son works in aircraft maintenance.
    if he tells me to steer away from certain airlines i heed his words.
    the fact that quite a lot of medical professionals are refusing vaccination is alarming.

on edit:
    not that i have such a favourable opinion of medical professionals.
    like most trades there are good ones, mediocre ones and bad ones.
    and it never hurts to stay awake while dealing with them.

13. Likes digger doug, Scottl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wow, what an incredibly POS post. Ignorance really has no bounds with you, does it?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post

Really EG? I think that was uncalled for.

What is it with all of this need you have to share your tortured mental anguish plus anger?

He was not addressing you even.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

^^^^^

Pot, meet kettle.

17. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

^^^^ Brain meets reality =

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Slimy,

Assuming you weren't drunk when you posted that, the disease that threatens you most is already inside your brain and rotting you from the inside out.

Calling you a fucking libtard would be an insult to libtards everywhere because you are FAR past that. You keep on spouting that same old Obamian Communist denial shit, which make you label anyone to the right of Lenin and Mao as a fascist.

You are typical of the Covid cultists who hide away in fear, accepting every pronouncement of the so-called news as gospel truth, and mindlessly insulting anyone who DARES to challenge your new religion, which is The Cult of Covid.

What a maroon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by janvanruth View Post
    my sister in law died from covid19 in oktober.
    not with but from.
    not that she had it.
    in april her husband had tested positive, she tested negative.
    however she did have kahlers disease.
    her chemo was postponed in april because the hospital wanted to keep the beds empty for the expected wave of covd19 patients.
    the wave never really came.
    the chemo never came.
    by the time the hospital started up chemo treatments again she was too far gone.
    Here locally they closed the cancer center at the hospital for 6 months and offered existing cancer patients "virtual visits" instead of treatment. As with your unfortunate sister in law many were beyond recovery by the time they reopened. I am sorry for your loss, which unfortunately is far from unique.

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have personally known a number of people who had chemotherapy,and in no case ,was the outcome positive,considering the loss of several weeks of relative health recovering from the side effects.......Although ,the next door neighbours wife has seemingly been on chemo for the last 30 years,and is over 90 ,and still hanging on.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Scott;

“Slimy,

Assuming you weren't drunk when you posted that, the disease that threatens you most is already inside your brain and rotting you from the inside out.

Calling you a fucking libtard would be an insult to libtards everywhere because you are FAR past that. You keep on spouting that same old Obamian Communist denial shit, which make you label anyone to the right of Lenin and Mao as a fascist.

You are typical of the Covid cultists who hide away in fear, accepting every pronouncement of the so-called news as gospel truth, and mindlessly insulting anyone who DARES to challenge your new religion, which is The Cult of Covid.

What a maroon!”

Scott,

I think he is bored with the thread and wants to crash it. Not enough fighting now that Trump has left. This kind of meltdown is seen by degrees right? It is going to get a lot worse. A Old Man once told me “Don’t wrestle with a pig because both of ya will have shite and mud all over ya and for the Pig, well he likes it and wants another go”. Maybe one day I will tell the snake story.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Over 24 hours ago I posted that 500,000 (aka 1/2 million) Americans - as in your fellow countrymen!! had died of covid, and not even so much as a comment, all you can do is argue anal points about mask types and politics.

Has the USA and this PM forum no humanity whatsoever? ................or are you the complete shower selfish shit you've so clearly displayed.
    Got it in one.

That plus a combination of embarrassment and denial I expect. After all people like scotty still don't actually believe it's real, and even if it is, it's not serious, and even if many people are dying, they were going to die anyway so why should *he* be inconvenienced or alter his lifestyle...

Shower of selfish shit is a fair summary I reckon.

PDW

24. Likes 72bwhite, Greg White, Screwmachine liked this post
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

China, China, China

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Comedy

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Last edited by Demon73; 02-25-2021 at 06:55 AM.