Close
Login to Your Account
Page 349 of 457 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,980 of 9121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Do you have any context/source for those numbers Fred? I only ask as the minor death rate here seems near non-existent here.
    Do have an acceptable death rate for minors due to the jab? Seems were due to roll out jabs to 12 and up over here soon, Boris following the experts, except when it doesnt suit the official line.
    The title of the article was "Unvaccinated communities send more kids to the hospital" Author was Melissa Healy of the LA Times. I cited info from paragraphs 1 and 4. I think you should be able to find it with that info.

Since I am talking to you, you mentioned early in this thread or one of the ones locked your daily symptoms with covid. Seems like you hit in the middle of the range from zero symptoms to life threatening ICU stay that could have led to permanent disability or death.
    You ever wondered why you hit in the middle? A month or 2 into this pandemic I speculated that the range of symptoms had to do more with the initial exposure than personal resistance to disease. A couple of the people that died very quickly had relatives mention the victims complaints of being coughed on in line or while driving a bus and could not distance them selves from the one coughing. Anecdotal speculation to begin with but I have heard nothing to dispel it so far. Saw a line by a doctor that agrees with this assessment today. Just looked for it and could not find it.
    If there is truth in this observation the difference between your getting a no symptom infection and one that killed you are almost did may have been whether the person you got it from coughed, cleared his or her throat, or the distance you were from that person when you got infected. So many variables that are hard to control. I chose to get vaccinated early and even with the new variants I am hundreds of times less likely to die than an unvaccinated person standing in the same place.

No clue on the second part of your question. I did see something about vaccine makers , CDC and other agencies as well as politicians are being extra cautious as they do not want to mess it up. Maybe some info in that LA Times article.
    Last edited by FredC; 09-06-2021 at 11:16 AM. Reason: added thought.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Why do you venerate Sweden?
    Because he is a moron. He also ignores the fact that they changed their response drastically after the first method proved to be ten times worse than their next-door neighbors.

The interesting part is how so many of these turds have adopted Josef Goebbels' methods. Just tell the lie unendingly. Same lie, same rebuttals, but just keep on saying it and saying it until it becomes 'true'.

True in the minds of fools and simpletons, anyhow. Seems like there's plenty of those around.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

But....Didn't "someone" say the other day that the hospitals were full due to 'tards overdosing on horse pills?
    Ohhhh nooooo, say it aint so.....!

Rolling Stone forced to issue an '''update''' after viral hospital ivermectin story turns out to be false | Fox News

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post

True in the minds of fools and simpletons, anyhow. Seems like there's plenty of those around.
    How's you doing?
    Jab #4 lined up yet?

5. Likes Demon73 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    How's you doing?
    Jab #4 lined up yet?
    Seamoss?

Nah. His CCCP minders just meter it into his permanent IV along with the boolshit and other toxins as part of his lies-support system.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by FredC View Post
    The title of the article was "Unvaccinated communities send more kids to the hospital" Author was Melissa Healy of the LA Times. I cited info from paragraphs 1 and 4. I think you should be able to find it with that info.

Since I am talking to you, you mentioned early in this thread or one of the ones locked your daily symptoms with covid. Seems like you hit in the middle of the range from zero symptoms to life threatening ICU stay that could have led to permanent disability or death.
    You ever wondered why you hit in the middle? A month or 2 into this pandemic I speculated that the range of symptoms had to do more with the initial exposure than personal resistance to disease. A couple of the people that died very quickly had relatives mention the victims complaints of being coughed on in line or while driving a bus and could not distance them selves from the one coughing. Anecdotal speculation to begin with but I have heard nothing to dispel it so far. Saw a line by a doctor that agrees with this assessment today. Just looked for it and could not find it.
    If there is truth in this observation the difference between your getting a no symptom infection and one that killed you are almost did may have been whether the person you got it from coughed, cleared his or her throat, or the distance you were from that person when you got infected. So many variables that are hard to control. I chose to get vaccinated early and even with the new variants I am hundreds of times less likely to die than an unvaccinated person standing in the same place.

No clue on the second part of your question. I did see something about vaccine makers , CDC and other agencies as well as politicians are being extra cautious as they do not want to mess it up. Maybe some info in that LA Times article.
    Cheers Fred, will take a look when I get a mo.

Re my infection:- Its important to consider context, for covid or jab the physical effects can range from zero to death. In both cases chances of death are tiny, even in the advanced age groups. Why was my trip easy? Id guess ive partial previous immunity, its widely discussed in 'Doctors for Covid Ethics' on UKC. Something I found interesting was the type of antibody the body makes when it truly has no blueprint to work from, its different than if it has go from memory. A study was quoted on the subject, worth a watch.
    My view on infection is generally whatever it takes to get you going, the infectious dose, different to viral load. Once started its game on till your immune system gets up to speed. Like everybody here this is no more than my current opinion, subject to change.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Diseases don't work that way. You get exposed and then the virus replicates within your body. The greater the viral replication the greater the illness.

Plenty of studies show high levels of vitamin D equates to milder symptoms and Zinc, along with "stuff" that enhances its delivery hinders viral replication. I didn't mention names of any such "stuff" because some of them trigger demented rage in a few posters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The inoculum dosage, iirc there were a few observational/retrospect studies, but only way to know for sure would be to actively infect people with different dosages and so far as I know that has not been done due to ethicality.

Looks like the summer flu is taking its toll on central Texas
    Central Texas out of ICU beds for first time since COVID-19 began

or just more feik nuze?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Diseases don't work that way. You get exposed and then the virus replicates within your body. The greater the viral replication the greater the illness. . .
    Not quite, but glad to see you're still working on your MD.

The initial viral (or bacterial) load can make a substantial difference in whether one gets the disease, and how seriously.

All of us are exposed on a daily basis to pathogens. In most cases, they we handle small doses just fine. The larger the dose, the more likely serious illness.

With a new virus -- like the "novel Coronavirus" -- get a big dose, watch your immune system quickly get overwhelmed (easier among the old or otherwise immune compromised) and you get the sort of death rates seen early on in Italy, New York (and even Sweden compared to its neighbors). The additional effect of a "cytokine storm" made Covid-19 a particular problem compared to other viruses. Build up some immunity either through slight exposure or a vaccine, and our (anti)bodies are in a better position to fight back and (usually) avoid serious disease or death.

Get too large a dose, even with some Covid-specific antibodies floating around -- and a "breakthrough" illness is still possible.

11. Likes Gobo liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post
    The inoculum dosage, iirc there were a few observational/retrospect studies, but only way to know for sure would be to actively infect people with different dosages and so far as I know that has not been done due to ethicality.

Looks like the summer flu is taking its toll on central Texas
    Central Texas out of ICU beds for first time since COVID-19 began

or just more feik nuze?
    They tried that during the Spanish Flu period (all documented - coughing and hacking over eachother) and no one caught anything...

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    Seamoss?

Nah. His CCCP minders just meter it into his permanent IV along with the boolshit and other toxins as part of his lies-support system.

I did LMAO @ a lie-support system!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

They tried that during the Spanish Flu period (all documented - coughing and hacking over eachother) and no one caught anything...

You have a source for that?

The spread was airborne. The first wave seemed to come and go.

After the third wave, around 25-50 million people had died of it. Covid is apparently around 4-5 million to date.

I hadn't heard about the scientific study where people deathly sick people with this flu volunteered to start "coughing and hacking" over healthy people and "no one caught anything."

Does seem you'd have to be a psychopath to be a coughing volunteer, an idiot to be a "catcher," and have the ethics of Josef Mengele to conduct the study?

15. Likes Milland liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    You have a source for that?

The spread was airborne.

Around 25-50 million people died of it.

I haven't heard about the scientific study where people deathly sick people with this flue volunteered to start "coughing and hacking" over healthy people and "no one caught anything."
    I've linked it here twice Pete...PoohPoohed by Millie but she adds all the links to read?
    Be interested to see what you make of it then
    Secrets of Influenza - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I've linked it here twice Pete...PoohPoohed by Millie but she adds all the links to read?
    Be interested to see what you make of it then
    Secrets of Influenza - YouTube
    Bobblehead
    sam bailey on isolating viruses, and why she is wrong : BioBlog: University of Waikato

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I watched the video.

The one traceable reference was the M.J. Rosenau study of some "volunteer" sailors (something like 18 to start and then another 50 later) who were exposed and didn't get it.

FWIW, the first wave of flu wasn't particularly infectious - only a percent or so got it (1 out of 100). Rosenau himself was a bit puzzled at the result, saying we must be very careful not to draw conclusions - and that his volunteers may have been among the (apparently 99 out of 100 at that time) not susceptible.

So, we're left to puzzle just how it is that we have massive eruptions of people catching the flu when gathered together in large groups. This happened back in 1918 - thousand a day for a while at the Kansas army base. It a happened with Covid first in Wuhan, later bodies piling up in Italy and New York City and still later cases and deaths after partying at Mardi Gras and in Florida. It happened at Trump events.

So, is it airborne? Surface contact? Lizard men?

The one thing I'd give Samantha Bailey (the attractive YouTube doctor in the the video) is calling the medical establishment to task for not doing particularly definitive research on viral transmission. We saw this ourselves, when first assured it was surface contact and then studies (like the Chinese restaurant cases over a year ago) pretty clearly showed it was airborne.

Neither aerosols nor droplets, but Lizard Men? Still yet to be proven.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    Neither aerosols nor droplets, but Lizard Men? Still yet to be proven.
    It's not the Lizard Men, Pete. It's the Lizard Women.

Who can resist the siren calls of a shapely Iguana Girl? Not I...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"They admit to studying/testing Covid for many many years, well before the “pandemic”.

Magically, multiple vaccinations from multiple companies appear in just months.

They NEVER came up with a single medication for treatment? Not one? Not even a prophylactic? And they currently have ZERO in the pipeline? Have they mentioned a single one, even for the future? A virus, extremely similar to many others we currently treat, has nothing?

The writing is on the wall."

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post

It has been for you. No pays any attention to you.

( I only replied to this post in case you weren't aware of that.)

22. Likes Screwmachine liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    "They admit to studying/testing Covid for many many years, well before the “pandemic”.

Magically, multiple vaccinations from multiple companies appear in just months.

They NEVER came up with a single medication for treatment? Not one? Not even a prophylactic? And they currently have ZERO in the pipeline? Have they mentioned a single one, even for the future? A virus, extremely similar to many others we currently treat, has nothing?

You could try putting a large garbage bag over your head and down over your body and tie it tightly around your waist and let us know tomorrow if any germs escape. It can be your contribution to science. And no more writing from you at all. You also won't need to worry about any viruses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#6979 Big B

"a large garbage bag"

Why are you offering yourself again?
    You have already been classified as below Biden standard, see #6929 (page 347).
    Stop bothering the adults.

25. Likes camscan liked this post