100,000 UK Covid 19 Deaths - Page 350
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 350 of 457 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 7,000 of 9121
  1. #6981
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California, Central Coast
    Posts
    5,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2411
    Likes (Received)
    2244

    Default

    God help down under if she is 1/10 of what is shown in the vid:
    Gladys Berejiklian Takes Over The World - YouTube

    One of the comments:
    "Bloody hillarious. The English teacher at my school is showing it in class it's that good"

  2. Likes Demon73, ManicMetalBasher liked this post
  3. #6982
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    3,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3532
    Likes (Received)
    2072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob F. View Post
    God help down under if she is 1/10 of what is shown in the vid:
    Gladys Berejiklian Takes Over The World - YouTube

    One of the comments:
    "Bloody hillarious. The English teacher at my school is showing it in class it's that good"
    Lol, the way Aus seems to be going that'll be standard mo in 2022.

  4. Likes barbter liked this post
  5. #6983
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Midlands UK
    Posts
    654
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    469
    Likes (Received)
    639

    Default

    Prompted by #6981/2

    The MMB female classification system, based on decades of research, mostly in the pub.
    Type A Democrat/Socialist/Communist.
    Properties
    Physically undesirable.
    No sense of humour.
    Determined to make everyone as miserable as she is.

    Type B Conservative/Liberal (the original).
    Properties.
    Physically attractive, often beautiful.
    Sense of humour.
    No tendency to compel others to share her beliefs.

    Similar personality differences also apply to males.
    No persons with a sense of humour were harmed during the creation of this post.

  6. Likes Trueturning, digger doug, barbter liked this post
  7. #6984
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    5,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1193
    Likes (Received)
    658

    Default

    Why am I a bobble head?
    As I said to Pete, I linked the piece for the military testing of transmission?
    Your link doesn't mention the testing - but it did happen. So what???

    Experiments Upon Volunteers to Determine the Cause and Mode of Spread of Influenza, Boston, November and December, 1918

    Also, your link also states that the CDC have a sample (here) 29th 12 2020 SARS-CoV-2 Viral Culturing at CDC | CDC

    Although the attached FOI reply from the CDC dated 7th June 2021, states otherwise?



    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    It's not the Lizard Men, Pete. It's the Lizard Women.

    Who can resist the siren calls of a shapely Iguana Girl? Not I...
    Millie - nothing to do with pleasant looks. Troll on...



    Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    I watched the video.

    The one traceable reference was the M.J. Rosenau study of some "volunteer" sailors (something like 18 to start and then another 50 later) who were exposed and didn't get it.

    FWIW, the first wave of flu wasn't particularly infectious - only a percent or so got it (1 out of 100). Rosenau himself was a bit puzzled at the result, saying we must be very careful not to draw conclusions - and that his volunteers may have been among the (apparently 99 out of 100 at that time) not susceptible.

    So, we're left to puzzle just how it is that we have massive eruptions of people catching the flu when gathered together in large groups. This happened back in 1918 - thousand a day for a while at the Kansas army base. It a happened with Covid first in Wuhan, later bodies piling up in Italy and New York City and still later cases and deaths after partying at Mardi Gras and in Florida. It happened at Trump events.

    So, is it airborne? Surface contact? Lizard men?

    The one thing I'd give Samantha Bailey (the attractive YouTube doctor in the the video) is calling the medical establishment to task for not doing particularly definitive research on viral transmission. We saw this ourselves, when first assured it was surface contact and then studies (like the Chinese restaurant cases over a year ago) pretty clearly showed it was airborne.

    Neither aerosols nor droplets, but Lizard Men? Still yet to be proven.
    Pete,
    I linked that because AFAIK, it's the only ever publicly recorded testing that has happened?
    Although 10bucks says Porton Down in the UK would have done this somewhen back in the day...

    Is it bacterial...which is why it was passed so fast in the un sanitized WW1 trenches?

    Is it blood type - why it affects some people more than others?
    I read one report where AB types does considerably worse than Type 0 with exposure/infection?
    Or is it Iron/Vitamin deficiency why some shrug "it" off, and others succumb?

    Not sure where you got or why you mentioned the Lizard Men?

    As for Italy and Spain and the UK with the original March 2020 deaths, 70% of all deaths at that time, were OAPS (RIP) in nursing homes.
    I am unsure of Italy and Spain protocols, but UK 100% had DNR mandates in place, and also there was the HUGE over prescription of Midazolam, where they used 2x years worth in a few months and the then health secretary (Matt Handcock) emergency procured all of Frances' stocks to allow continuation of use.
    Coupled with it being illegal for an autopsy, and illegal for burial at that time, burning of bodies was a good way to remove any evidence...

    Read yesterday that the NHS has reduced the available beds by 6000 for this coming winter...I guess there's going to be another "critical bed shortage" then...
    UK well on its way for a 13million (1 in 5) backlog of appointments, scans and operations.
    Cancer will continue to kill far more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg  

  8. #6985
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3543
    Likes (Received)
    2493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Why am I a bobble head?
    As I said to Pete, I linked the piece for the military testing of transmission?
    Your link doesn't mention the testing - but it did happen. So what???

    Experiments Upon Volunteers to Determine the Cause and Mode of Spread of Influenza, Boston, November and December, 1918

    Also, your link also states that the CDC have a sample (here) 29th 12 2020 SARS-CoV-2 Viral Culturing at CDC | CDC

    Although the attached FOI reply from the CDC dated 7th June 2021, states otherwise?





    Millie - nothing to do with pleasant looks. Troll on...





    Pete,
    I linked that because AFAIK, it's the only ever publicly recorded testing that has happened?
    Although 10bucks says Porton Down in the UK would have done this somewhen back in the day...

    Is it bacterial...which is why it was passed so fast in the un sanitized WW1 trenches?

    Is it blood type - why it affects some people more than others?
    I read one report where AB types does considerably worse than Type 0 with exposure/infection?
    Or is it Iron/Vitamin deficiency why some shrug "it" off, and others succumb?

    Not sure where you got or why you mentioned the Lizard Men?

    As for Italy and Spain and the UK with the original March 2020 deaths, 70% of all deaths at that time, were OAPS (RIP) in nursing homes.
    I am unsure of Italy and Spain protocols, but UK 100% had DNR mandates in place, and also there was the HUGE over prescription of Midazolam, where they used 2x years worth in a few months and the then health secretary (Matt Handcock) emergency procured all of Frances' stocks to allow continuation of use.
    Coupled with it being illegal for an autopsy, and illegal for burial at that time, burning of bodies was a good way to remove any evidence...

    Read yesterday that the NHS has reduced the available beds by 6000 for this coming winter...I guess there's going to be another "critical bed shortage" then...
    UK well on its way for a 13million (1 in 5) backlog of appointments, scans and operations.
    Cancer will continue to kill far more...
    As long as cancer is killing more than Covid we can forget that covid exists then?

  9. #6986
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    1,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    83
    Likes (Received)
    1088

    Default

    Concerning the 1918 "pandemic", since other people are bringing it up, I will list some relevant facts:

    (1) When it unfolded in the autumn of 1918, the first country in Europe to claim to be significantly affected by the alleged pandemic was Italy. Officials in Italy claimed that 1,000,000 people (a nice round number) had been killed by the "Spanish Flu" and this claim with made with zero real evidence of any kind. These officials just got in front of reporters and announced the number, which reporters in London and New York printed as though it were a fact. See any parallels? By the way, this alleged death count was more than ten times the per capita death rate claimed by the United States, the place most heavily affected.

    (2) The number of alleged "flu" deaths in the United States was 300,000 not 20 million. The 20 million is a fabricated "estimate" for the entire world (not just the United States) produced by historians long after the event was over. This number was produced by absurd statistical "methods" such saying things like "the world population is 1 billion and 2% of the world died, so therefore 20 million died." In other words the number is statistical guestimate, not based on any real vitality statistics.

    (3) At the time, the alleged "pandemic" did not affect any of the Scandinavian countries (Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark) at all. It did not appear in the newspapers and there are no official records of any kind in those countries documenting a "pandemic". Believe it or not, there are researchers trying to reverse engineer this history. They are going back through old death certificates from 1918 and trying to say how these people actually died of "influenza" rather than what it actually says on the death certificate without any kind of corroborating evidence.

    (4) Many of the clinical records from the "pandemic" in the United States show that the victim died in less than 48 hours from the time of initial infection, sometimes even less than 24 hours. It is not biologically possible for a respiratory virus to kill within 24 hours because cytolysis does not begin to occur until at least 24 hours have passed. In fact, respiratory viruses are not even symptomatic until at least 48 hours after initial infection because even after infected cells begin to get deactivated and killed by the body it takes time for the virus to spread to the point where symptoms become noticeable.

    (5) The alleged cause of the 1918 "pandemic" is the H1N1 virus. However, no actual H1N1 virus has ever been shown to kill anyone in a realworld setting. In fact, people get H1N1 all the time and it results in.... a cold. Scientists explain this contradiction by claiming that the virus from 1918 was some super "virulent" variant of H1N1 that was somehow magically more powerful and lethal than modern H1N1, but noone has ever shown in any way how this alleged "virulence" worked biologically or how the 1918 H1N1 was different than modern H1N1 (hence the use of the term "magical").

    (6) Various attempts to study the 1918 virus at the time by using live human volunteers all failed spectacularly to infect anybody or show how the infection was spreading. The scientists were claiming the disease was "transmitted by air", but when they put human volunteers in close quarter settings with an infected individual in a scientifically controlled environments, there was a complete failure for the sickness to be transferred from one person to another, even though they were breathing the same air.

    (7) The alleged 1918 "influenza" allegedly only killed "young people". However, this is not true. If you actually look at the real vital statistics in the United States, it killed only certain age groups, specifically those between the ages of 3-8 and 18-32. Adolescents were completely unaffected as was anyone over 45. See any pattern there? Here's clue: go read a medical textbook on clinical etiology and read what it says about conditions affecting very specific groups of people.
    Last edited by jscpm; 09-07-2021 at 11:50 AM.

  10. Likes Trueturning, barbter liked this post
  11. #6987
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    129
    Likes (Received)
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    science has proved no such thing

    your desire for Sharia law is duly noted

    Funny how half a million living people matter little to you, but oh, save the unborn
    Well Gufstufitupyourassson says it, so it must be true.
    Sonogram...whoever heard of such nonsense!

  12. #6988
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    129
    Likes (Received)
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    We have the christian taliban taking over Texas and you seem to love it. Take you organized religion and put it where the sun doesn't shine.
    I would rather get my advise off of men's room walls than from you big blowhard
    Christian Taliban? Oh so you are a conspiracy theorist on top of being a racist supporter, I see
    Funny how most leftists turn out to be everything they claim to despise

  13. #6989
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    129
    Likes (Received)
    114

    Default

    So I return home from my visit to my parents in Florida and find that apparently Joe Biden thinks that arming the Taliban and giving them the most hostages in US history was a huge success.

    No wonder one out of every 5 Biden voters want their vote back

  14. #6990
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3543
    Likes (Received)
    2493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn View Post
    I would rather get my advise off of men's room walls than from you big blowhard
    Christian Taliban? Oh so you are a conspiracy theorist on top of being a racist supporter, I see
    Funny how most leftists turn out to be everything they claim to despise
    Ever heard of Texas? It appears that the christian taliban is alive and well there. Pushing their religious beliefs on others whether they like it or not. Not a conspiracy. Read the news once in a while instead of your cult news.

    And I'd imagine that you spend plenty of time reading shithouse walls too. Which would be an improvement over your cult news.

  15. #6991
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    5,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1193
    Likes (Received)
    658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    As long as cancer is killing more than Covid we can forget that covid exists then?
    Amongst other things, that is exactly what I was NOT saying.
    BuBu, you're as bright as a 2 watt bulb

  16. #6992
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3543
    Likes (Received)
    2493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn View Post
    So I return home from my visit to my parents in Florida and find that apparently Joe Biden thinks that arming the Taliban and giving them the most hostages in US history was a huge success.

    No wonder one out of every 5 Biden voters want their vote back
    Does your cult only give you news when you are in Pennsylvania? No news in Florida?

    And did you get the thing about Biden voters wanting their votes back from your asshole where you get everything else?

  17. #6993
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3543
    Likes (Received)
    2493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Amongst other things, that is exactly what I was NOT saying.
    BuBu, you're as bright as a 2 watt bulb
    This is what you wrote: "Cancer will continue to kill far more..."

    You make the comparison of cancer to covid and then say that is exactly not what you are saying. What was your point of mentioning that cancer kills more then?

    Isn't it about time for you to catch the short bus?

  18. #6994
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4535
    Likes (Received)
    921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    This is what you wrote: "Cancer will continue to kill far more..."

    You make the comparison of cancer to covid and then say that is exactly not what you are saying. What was your point of mentioning that cancer kills more then?

    Isn't it about time for you to catch the short bus?
    Actually I take him not to be comparing that to COVID as much as to untreated Cancer because the medical people are weighed down with Covid cases now. Cancer treatment and diagnosis has become therefore much less. This has been discussed quite a lot. Other things are included that the ball has been dropped on.

  19. Likes barbter, Demon73 liked this post
  20. #6995
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Actually I take him not to be comparing that to COVID as much as to untreated Cancer because the medical people are weighed down with Covid cases now. Cancer treatment and diagnosis has become therefore much less. This has been discussed quite a lot. Other things are included that the ball has been dropped on.
    Get outta Dodge, where do people come up with ideas like this ? You think cancer researchers suddenly turn into ICU nurses, just because they are in the field of medicine ? That's like saying no 5 axis programming is being done now because the price of rebar has gone up so much.

  21. #6996
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    737
    Likes (Received)
    1225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn View Post
    I would rather get my advise off of men's room walls than from you big blowhard
    Christian Taliban? Oh so you are a conspiracy theorist on top of being a racist supporter, I see
    Funny how most leftists turn out to be everything they claim to despise
    Go back to school and learn to spell correctly.

  22. #6997
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    736
    Likes (Received)
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Actually I take him not to be comparing that to COVID as much as to untreated Cancer because the medical people are weighed down with Covid cases now. Cancer treatment and diagnosis has become therefore much less. This has been discussed quite a lot. Other things are included that the ball has been dropped on.
    Not true in my case. Of course I go to a cancer treatment center, not a hospital.

  23. Likes Trueturning liked this post
  24. #6998
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    736
    Likes (Received)
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn View Post
    No wonder one out of every 5 Biden voters want their vote back
    Got any proof of that from a reputable source?

  25. #6999
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4535
    Likes (Received)
    921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Get outta Dodge, where do people come up with ideas like this ? You think cancer researchers suddenly turn into ICU nurses, just because they are in the field of medicine ? That's like saying no 5 axis programming is being done now because the price of rebar has gone up so much.
    You know that is simply the wreckage from the pandemic. Heck most all the doctors I know are booked even for young children which is scary.

    Your comparison to rebar being a factor was a bit funny though.

    Link; A Crisis of Undiagnosed Cancers Is Emerging in the Pandemic's Second Year | HealthLeaders Media

    Nice try.

    Cancer researchers when you mentioned them first when I never mentioned such is a red flag for some crafty view/s. You broadcast too much sometimes. I think this is your sense of humor shining through.

    You have been learning from the others who kill everything with glib diatribes. Add infinitum.

  26. #7000
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    peekskill, NY
    Posts
    27,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6388

    Default

    [QUOTE=ManicMetalBasher;3808541]
    ....
    The MMB female classification system, ...

    You forgot the unicorn: women who will have sex with MMB.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •