Page 356 of 457 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406456 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,120 of 9121
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Yes I have - multiple times on this site.
    Nonsense. On this subject, all you've ever linked to is goofy crap by lunatics. It's beyond silly.

It amazes me that people will go so far out of their way to subscribe to total lunacy.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All you had to do was search, rather than lie.

So, if you stop puffing your little chest out and wind back in that big fat neck of yours...

Brainiac, here's the figures that I posted at least 3 times in different threads on this site.
    Top half is screen grab from Worldometer - your gospel of accurate data (LMAO).

This was April 2020, the time that the world was in panic because of all the "sensationalized deaths".

Bottom half is the Spanish Govs RENAVE figures for the same period (before they were stopped from posting by Madrid).
    To reiterate, RENAVE are the Spanish Gov department responsible for infectious disease.

So...
    Total cases data shows 131,646 against 63,002 (68,644 difference = waaaayyyyy more than the TOTAL RENAVE cases )
    Total deaths (RIP) show 12,641 against 3,953 (8,688 difference, again waaaayyyyy more than the RENAVE total).

The REALLY sad thing here is we're talking people here. Deaths. And they're "just numbers". And the Govs of all countries are using it to divide everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Nonsense. On this subject, all you've ever linked to is goofy crap by lunatics. It's beyond silly.

It amazes me that people will go so far out of their way to subscribe to total lunacy.
    I've quoted it again so you can re- read it.
    Perhaps go a little s l o w e r if that helps.
    But that's the facts.
    Screen grab of data also there on previous page.
    In colour too to make nicer for everyone to read.
    Please understand it's not my data. But the Spanish Gov.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn View Post
    Another Moron that doesn't understand that those who practice Sharia Law are totally opposed to what Texas did.
    We are for saving lives, not killing them Gomer
    So the Texas Republicunts are even more extreme than the Taliban?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    It would have been nice if w bush hadn't started that mess in the first place but we all know that might makes right no matter how wrong it is.

And I thought trump had a peace deal with the taliban.
    Your fixation with past Presidents is telling. Neither of those people are in charge, nor creating the crisis that currently exists today.

Quit staring at your rearview.

Why not enlighten us as to how the current administration is doing a great job?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All you had to do was search, rather than lie.

So, if you stop puffing your little chest out and wind back in that big fat neck of yours...

Brainiac, here's the figures that I posted at least 3 times in different threads on this site.
    Top half is screen grab from Worldometer - your gospel of accurate data (LMAO).

This was April 2020, the time that the world was in panic because of all the "sensationalized deaths".

Bottom half is the Spanish Govs RENAVE figures for the same period (before they were stopped from posting by Madrid).
    To reiterate, RENAVE are the Spanish Gov department responsible for infectious disease.

So...
    Total cases data shows 131,646 against 63,002 (68,644 difference = waaaayyyyy more than the TOTAL RENAVE cases )
    Total deaths (RIP) show 12,641 against 3,953 (8,688 difference, again waaaayyyyy more than the RENAVE total).

The REALLY sad thing here is we're talking people here. Deaths. And they're "just numbers". And the Govs of all countries are using it to divide everyone.
    You have to provide a source for your cartoon so we can figure out what it is

No, you and your fascist allies are trying to divide people, others are trying to deal with a pandemic

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Spain'''s March-May COVID-19 death toll nearly 70% above official count - stats institute | Reuters

So, for those unable to work a mouse, the government of Spain knows why the results differ, and is essentially not disputing the HIGHER number

The people who put out the numbers do not agree with your interpretation of them

In Spain, coronavirus death counts prompt anger, confusion | Reuters

— Salud Pública (@SaludPublicaEs) June 2, 2020

However, new data released on Wednesday by Spain’s National Statistics Institute (INE) tells a different story.

That data reveals that the number of deaths in Spain was in fact 24 percent higher between January and the end of May than the same period last year.

And if you narrow it down to the week around the date Spain’s reached its peak on April 2nd when 950 daily coronavirus deaths were recorded, it shows an increase of around 154 percent on the same week in 2019..

Totting up the deaths recorded at civil registries across Spain shows that in fact 43,945 more deaths occurred between January 1 and May 24 than in 2019; a discrepancy of 17,000 when compared to the official coronavirus death toll.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gewehr 98 View Post
    Your fixation with past Presidents is telling. Neither of those people are in charge, nor creating the crisis that currently exists today.

How convenient for you, but illogical

W started a stupid war which went on for 20 years

traitortrump agreed on a withdrawal date with the Taliban

But it is all Biden's fault

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post

Those right wing lunatics can't face reality so they go for the crazies like alex jones and shawn hannity. Rush started the whole cult of idiocy and I'm glad that he's not around anymore. Please cut and paste this for posterity. We are better off without some people on this planet. Hitler, rush and a few others.

But before you start posting that I wish anyone dead that doesn't agree with me, my list is pretty short. And I don't wish trump dead. I only wish him a severe stroke so that he can sit in shitty depends and not be able to communicate anymore. I put him on a level with hitler. We'd be much better off without him.

The trump cult politicians have made me much more of a hater of them.

The Texas Taliban comes to mind here. Giving rewards of $10,000 for neighbor to turn in neighbor for anything abortion related can only lead to much pain for everyone in that sorry ass state. I'll be avoiding it like the plague. Sad because I used to like spending time there on the way to Arizona.

9. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    You have to provide a source for your cartoon so we can figure out what it is

No, you and your fascist allies are trying to divide people, others are trying to deal with a pandemic
    So...going back to the "official" worldometer figures here, Spain COVID: 4,892,640 Cases and 85,066 Deaths - Worldometer

Show the below, which is pretty close to the screen shot I grabbed back last year
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So...going back to the "official" worldometer figures here, Spain COVID: 4,892,640 Cases and 85,066 Deaths - Worldometer

Show the below, which is pretty close to the screen shot I grabbed back last year
    And the Spanish gov't agrees with worldometer[more or less] so there is that

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    So the Texas Republicunts are even more extreme than the Taliban?
    Mot of the trump/christian cult people are worse than the taliban or at least they concern me a lot more than the taliban.

They feel that they can do anything as long as they drop a twenty in the collection plate. Break every of of the ten commandments like trump does, not a problem. You can go to church and be forgiven and start all over doing the same things all over again.

I'd love to see churches get taxed like any other business.

13. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gewehr 98 View Post

Biden is getting us out of a war that is going nowhere except to line the pockets of the defense industry and the military industrial complex.

Evidently you like seeing your fellow military people getting killed in Afghanistan. I read that over 2,000 of them have died there and this will be coming to a halt.

I don't have much doubt that if Hitler was running for president you'd be voting for him. Lets take over the world. If they won't come along willfully we will bomb them to smithereens and take their land like we have done in the past.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Concerning.

16. Likes DrHook liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    Vaccination rates around me must be shooting up. I was amazed at how crowded the CVS parking lot was yesterday, mid morning, looked like an evening or weekend crowd. Just went in to grab some vitamins the local super market was busted on. No line at the front checkout counter, the mob scene was back at the pharmacy, most in the vaccine check in line.
    That is a good thing. It means people are wising up to the fact the jabs lesson your chance of dying from Covid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post

Concerning.
    Uhh, yeah, an article in some Czech newspaper has made be think I should have voted for a Traitor To the Republic or Joe Biden

Yeah, that happened

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Protip: Don't order shit on your pizza, no matter how fun it sounds to you.
    And it isn't a bad idea to wash your hands after you take a dump but before you eat pizza. Maybe learn to be a little more careful wiping your ass too. I never did give you hoosiers much credit for being smart.
    Nothing different than normal, small royal feast from pizza king.

Nice effort though on being a total snide pos. At least you are good at something

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Those right wing lunatics can't face reality so they go for the crazies like alex jones and shawn hannity. Rush started the whole cult of idiocy and I'm glad that he's not around anymore. Please cut and paste this for posterity. We are better off without some people on this planet. Hitler, rush and a few others.

But before you start posting that I wish anyone dead that doesn't agree with me, my list is pretty short. And I don't wish trump dead. I only wish him a severe stroke so that he can sit in shitty depends and not be able to communicate anymore. I put him on a level with hitler. We'd be much better off without him.

The trump cult politicians have made me much more of a hater of them.

The Texas Taliban comes to mind here. Giving rewards of $10,000 for neighbor to turn in neighbor for anything abortion related can only lead to much pain for everyone in that sorry ass state. I'll be avoiding it like the plague. Sad because I used to like spending time there on the way to Arizona.
    Ha ha ha ha. Gee Gumbie calm down.

Don’t worry about Texas B most citizens of the state are scratching their heads on this one. Both sides of the isle many times have their hard core extremists and these often can pull off things which are not really supported by the people who vote for them. I think this thing is interesting in regard to the way they set this up.

Right sic lawyers after them. Lolol. Like sending American lawyers after the Chinese for Covid. Please why try to start a civil war or WW3 to drum up paying work for lawyers? Heck already they do not have enough jail space. That is a big reason for release. They all want to expand jail and prison space likely twice the current capacity.

I think you are fine in Texas. Despite conservative and liberal they are much like Florida and they tend to actually get along. Just be civil-Texas Friendly and you will have a blast go to San Antonio and see the River walk and the Alamo. Many from your state end up in the South. You can’t help but like us. If you are not trying to shoot all of us we can be very friendly. We are funny that way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

10k for turning someone in, you mean the same thing states like NY were doing for anyone violating their overreaching covid lock downs. Yeah, makes sense to bitch about it. Sorry, murder is murder, just so happens abortion is like shooting a fish in a barrel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Ha ha ha ha. Gee Gumbie calm down.

Don’t worry about Texas B most citizens of the state are scratching their heads on this one. Both sides of the isle many times have their hard core extremists and these often can pull off things which are not really supported by the people who vote for them. I think this thing is interesting in regard to the way they set this up.

Right sic lawyers after them. Lolol. Like sending American lawyers after the Chinese for Covid. Please why try to start a civil war or WW3 to drum up paying work for lawyers? Heck already they do not have enough jail space. That is a big reason for release. They all want to expand jail and prison space likely twice the current capacity.

I think you are fine in Texas. Despite conservative and liberal they are much like Florida and they tend to actually get along. Just be civil-Texas Friendly and you will have a blast go to San Antonio and see the River walk and the Alamo. Many from your state end up in the South. You can’t help but like us. If you are not trying to shoot all of us we can be very friendly. We are funny that way.
    We've already been to the Alamo, San Antonio riverwalk, Austin and many other areas of Texas but it will be a while before I spend another dime there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Green View Post
    10k for turning someone in, you mean the same thing states like NY were doing for anyone violating their overreaching covid lock downs. Yeah, makes sense to bitch about it. Sorry, murder is murder, just so happens abortion is like shooting a fish in a barrel.

I never heard about any states giving rewards for turning in our neighbor for violating covid restrictions. Please elaborate unless this is just another thing that you pulled from your ass like most everything that you post here.