100,000 UK Covid 19 Deaths - Page 359
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 359 of 457 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,180 of 9121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The news reported this evening that 13 teachers and workers in one Florida school district have died from Covid since school started.

And all were unvaccinated!

Coming from a guy who has suffered with colds and flu all his life, I can’t wait to get my J&J booster!

Just think, that little sniffle and scratchy throat today could lead to a week or two of immense suffering, followed by death.

Not a good way to go out of this world…

Get the shot folks!

ToolCat

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

^^ What Toolcat said. Especially the first two - with the Moderna jabs now looking to be most effective.

The data I've seen suggests you'll have at least 10 months of protection against serious illness or death, even from the Delta variant. In 10 months, we'll know more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post

But Robert Kessler, a spokesman for the nongovernmental organization EcoHealth Alliance that NIH funded, said ...
    (snip)
    “As described in the paper, all but two of the viruses cultured in the lab failed to even replicate,” he said. “None of them had been manipulated in order to increase their ability to spread, all the researchers did was insert S [spike] proteins in order to gauge their ability to infect human cells.”

Kessler added that “much of that work [described in the grant] wasn’t done because the grant was suspended. But GoF was never the goal here.” As he put it, “gain of function research is the specific process of altering human viruses in order to increase their ability (the titular gain of function) either to spread amongst populations, to infect people, or to cause more severe illness.”
    Well, Fuck Me if those comments are not the most blatant contradictions!

One !
    Fucking !
    Sentence !
    Immediately!
    After!
    The !
    Other!

What is Gain-of-Function Research?

4. Likes barbter liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SeymourDumore View Post
    Well, Fuck Me if those comments are not the most blatant contradictions!

One !
    Fucking !
    Sentence !
    Immediately!
    After!
    The !
    Other!

What is Gain-of-Function Research?
    AFAI am concerned, I'd be hanging the bastard!
    And then ask some questions afterwards if really necessary...

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cnctoolcat View Post
    The news reported this evening that 13 teachers and workers in one Florida school district have died from Covid since school started.

Coming from a guy who has suffered with colds and flu all his life, I can’t wait to get my J&J booster!

Just think, that little sniffle and scratchy throat today could lead to a week or two of immense suffering, followed by death.

Get the shot folks!

ToolCat
    Some places reporting 13, some 15?
    But apparently 4 teachers and the rest helpers (RIP).
    Report said school started 23rd August and it's unknown when anyone contracted the virus.
    Total staff in Miami Dade County 33,179.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    China will have NO problems at all.
    They will go in and scorch the earth if they have to.
    And no western news agency will run the story.
    What a dimwit. Never, in 2500 years of history, has china done anything like that. You're silly.

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61
    I wish you'd all go home.
    This caliphornian used to wish that too, but it's too late now

Quote Originally Posted by ManicMetalBasher
    Later, in the real world, like millions of others, I developed an extrospective attitude, I matured and abandoned the nasty, envious, mass murdering, inefficient Communism.
    That's why the PRC is currently the world's second largest economy, soon to be first, and the world's largest auto market, among other things ... managed to put in 10,000 miles of 250 mph rail in less time than California built a two block long subway in SF, stopped a virus epideminc in one month that the rest of you have been fucking up for a year and a half now, cities that make the best of the US look like slums, I could go on for a long time.

Sorry, captain, but you're being seriously whupped on the materialism front by good ol' communism.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Post #7118 is from mr green with envy: "10k for turning someone in, you mean the same thing states like NY were doing for anyone violating their overreaching covid lock downs. Yeah, makes sense to bitch about it. Sorry, murder is murder, just so happens abortion is like shooting a fish in a barrel.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk"

Now he says he never said anything about a $10K reward for turning in covid violators. His words say differently. He's a blatant liar. He also said in another post that I wished his daughter would die. How does anyone come up with this stuff. I'm starting to doubt that he even has a daughter. Just like trump you can't believe a word this guy says.

It also appears that this guy is so hung up on this thread that he's posting on it while he stands under a forklift that he is working on. Get some help buddy. You need it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Green View Post
    Shop is in Garrett, IN. Easy to find. I like to do ass whoopings before lunch time though, I am free the rest of the week.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Unless you want to call it even and I wish death on your family?

Fuktard

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    First you threatened me with what I can only imagine is death. You said that if I ever mentioned your daughter again you'd hunt me down and make sure that I never mentioned her again. I'm thinking breaking my keyboard wasn't what you had in mind.

Now you are talking ass whoopings before lunch. Sounds pretty christian to me. Do your parents know that you are in the basement posting on a forum?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I wonder why the definitions for "Pandemic" and "Vaccine" needed to be recently changed by the likes of WHO, CDC etc.

Influence from whom? and for what purpose?

11. Likes barbter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cnctoolcat View Post

Get the shot folks!

ToolCat
    I figured that some day we would agree on something. Today is that day. Congrats on getting the shot. If you aren't part of the solution you are probably part of the problem and you are part of the solution.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    What a dimwit. Never, in 2500 years of history, has china done anything like that. You're silly.

This caliphornian used to wish that too, but it's too late now

That's why the PRC is currently the world's second largest economy, soon to be first, and the world's largest auto market, among other things ... managed to put in 10,000 miles of 250 mph rail in less time than California built a two block long subway in SF, stopped a virus epideminc in one month that the rest of you have been fucking up for a year and a half now, cities that make the best of the US look like slums, I could go on for a long time.

Sorry, captain, but you're being seriously whupped on the materialism front by good ol' communism.
    “ What a dimwit. Never, in 2500 years of history, has china done anything like that. You're silly.”

“ That's why the PRC is currently the world's second largest economy, soon to be first, and the world's largest auto market, among other things ”

I will point something out to you. The automobiles are reliant on computer chips and they are in short supply. Maybe China will just make their own. It may be difficult to do that or perhaps they already are I rather doubt it otherwise chips would be available here for new autos.

Have you seen this one it is drowned earth policy.
    SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I got a Moderna booster shot a couple of weeks ago. I was surprised afterward that the FDA had not signed off on it yet as that will be a bit more time. I am of course not very concerned yet I may have waited had I understood that the FDA signing off was still in process.

I do feel that the majority of people unvaccinated since July 4th were simply indifferent and learning more about Delta have come forward to get vaccinated. They likely were much younger and in good health and decided to delay. As time has gone on hospitals are full and younger people are dying. This is a very bad infection and the after effects of long Covid are still being determined.

If anyone who is not against vaccinations and has been delaying now is a good time to get this done. I still think there has been overkill in the discussions on the topic and I never saw much rebellion based on politics or any of the reasons which persons enjoy fighting about. I believe it contributed to persons balking on their vaccinations.

Politicians telling us one thing and doing another has been a notable problem and such behavior only hardens people against the best course. Best that everyone move on.

15. Likes crazygoat liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

THIS IS A STATION BREAK:

Watch for the soon to be released motion picture about the life of Fauci. No doubt produced to instill a trust by the public.
    I wonder if they will include the part about when the virus research was transferred to China during the OBoyYomma administration,
    and how much he invested in the business.

The establishment is building him up like a trustworthy figure, like Walter Cronkite. If the trusted figure says something then it
    must be true. Like from the burning bush.

BACK TO OUT REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM:

17. Likes barbter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#7151 gustafson
    "who says they stopped counting? Citation?"

#7150 gustafson
    [
    Not new

regurgitation of carp rand paul has been saying months

But Robert Kessler, a spokesman for the nongovernmental organization EcoHealth Alliance that NIH funded, said claims about funding gain-of-function
    research are based on a misunderstanding of the grant’s role in the research. He said EcoHealth provided WIV $133,000 a year,
    except for $66,000 in 2020 (when the grant was terminated by the Trump administration), for a total of about $600,000.
    Advertisement

“The NIH has not funded gain-of-function work,” Kessler said in email exchanges.
    “EcoHealth Alliance was funded by the NIH to conduct study of coronavirus diversity in China.
    From that award, we subcontracted work with the Wuhan Institute of Virology to help with sampling and lab capacity.”
    He said the citation in the paper was mainly the result of researchers’ desire to cite any possible research that contributed to the findings,
    with much of the funding coming from the National Natural Science Foundation of China.
    (Another funder listed was USAID’s Predict program, which helped collect animal viruses and also funded EcoHealth.)

“As described in the paper, all but two of the viruses cultured in the lab failed to even replicate,” he said.
    “None of them had been manipulated in order to increase their ability to spread, all the researchers did was insert S [spike]
    proteins in order to gauge their ability to infect human cells.”

Kessler added that “much of that work [described in the grant] wasn’t done because the grant was suspended.
    But GoF was never the goal here.” As he put it, “gain of function research is the specific process of altering human
    viruses in order to increase their ability (the titular gain of function) either to spread amongst populations,
    to infect people, or to cause more severe illness.”
    ]

7150-00 "Not new" Inadmissible, no citation.
    7150-00-01 Missing full stop assumed, otherwise ungrammatical.

7150-01 "regurgitation of carp rand paul has been saying months"
    7150-01-01 Inadmissible, no citation.
    7150-01-02 Inadmissible, ? dangling element from 7150-00-01.
    7150-01-03 Inadmissible, no citation, ? missing initial capitalisation.
    7150-01-04 Inadmissible, no citation, "regurgitation of carp" no supporting evidence of piscine ingestion.
    7150-01-05 Inadmissible, no citation, "regurgitation of carp" no supporting evidence of subsequent piscine antiperistalsis.
    7150-01-06 Inadmissible, no citation, "rand" no supporting evidence of relevance to South African currency.
    7150-01-07 Inadmissible, no citation, "paul" Category 1 nonsense as submitted, suspect irrelevant pawl intended.
    7150-01-07 Inadmissible, no citation, "has been saying months" incomplete clause, subject missing.
    7150-01-08 Inadmissible, no citation, "has been saying months" missing stop.

7150-02 "But Robert Kessler, a spokesman for the nongovernmental organization EcoHealth Alliance that NIH funded,
    said claims about funding gain-of-function" research are based on a misunderstanding of the grant’s role in the research.
    7150-02-01 Inadmissible, no citation.
    7150-02-02 Inadmissable, Automatic Mandy Rice-Davies rejection.
    7150-02-03 Inadmissible, no citation "But" Unacceptable initial term selection.
    ProWritingAid - Message
    7150-02-04 Inadmissible, no citation "Robert Kessler," Is this the boyfriend of Ecohealth President Peter Daszak. The fat, bald, ugly son of Bohdan Daszak, once a Nazi concentration camp guard? The Peter Daszak who is associated with the so-called World Health Organisation, whose corruption, ineptitude and responsibility for numerous deaths has already been demonstrated?

There is a lot more crap [sic] than I realised. That is enough rubbish in the bin for now, I might complete the analysis later.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Could you just follow the rules? This questioning all the time is so wearisome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's so hard to trust anymore.

Praise the almighty dollar!

21. Likes Demon73, barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    I got a Moderna booster shot a couple of weeks ago. I was surprised afterward that the FDA had not signed off on it yet as that will be a bit more time. I am of course not very concerned yet I may have waited had I understood that the FDA signing off was still in process.

I do feel that the majority of people unvaccinated since July 4th were simply indifferent and learning more about Delta have come forward to get vaccinated. They likely were much younger and in good health and decided to delay. As time has gone on hospitals are full and younger people are dying. This is a very bad infection and the after effects of long Covid are still being determined.

If anyone who is not against vaccinations and has been delaying now is a good time to get this done. I still think there has been overkill in the discussions on the topic and I never saw much rebellion based on politics or any of the reasons which persons enjoy fighting about. I believe it contributed to persons balking on their vaccinations.

Politicians telling us one thing and doing another has been a notable problem and such behavior only hardens people against the best course. Best that everyone move on.
    That is one of your best posts in a long time. I don't think you will have any bad effects from from it not being signed off on. After all it's just a piece of paper work. There might be hope for you after all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Jokers all around...

24. Likes Demon73, barbter, Trueturning, DrHook liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Medical or political?

It's not about your health, It never has been.

26. Likes barbter, DrHook liked this post
    Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think EGGY ,aka Chairman Manny,has over egged the pudding this time ....fact is a number of Chinese ports are locked down,and coal output seriously deficient.........leading to the glorious squelch that the Chinese are having to buy Queensland coal on the black market (coal-black market!....get it?) Anyhoo after playing silly buggers over Queensland coal ,the Chinese are now forced to pay $300US a ton spot price ,and bulk shipping companies whose ships were tied up in China ports are having revenge by raising freight rates some 10 fold......Good one ,Comrade Xi.

28. Likes ManicMetalBasher, Trueturning liked this post