100,000 UK Covid 19 Deaths - Page 362
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 362 of 457 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,240 of 9121
  1. #7221
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,505
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    764
    Likes (Received)
    3858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeymourDumore View Post
    My opinion? Dude, did you read the quote YOU have posted?

    Basically what he said ( from your quote ) is this:
    Dude why do you think you know what you are talking about?

  2. #7222
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,505
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    764
    Likes (Received)
    3858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    "Denmark Ditches Vaccine Pass & Restrictions: No Longer Considers COVID A Critical Threat To Society.
    Denmark will remove remaining COVID measures, including vaccine passports, but will keep border controls in place.
    The Danish government feels the country's epidemic is "under control" and no longer a critical threat."

    regional? or political?
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    Over 71% of the Danish population is now fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The country's seven-day incidence rate—representing known infections per 100,000 people over the last week—is currently 113, compared with 333 in the U.S., 355 in the U.K., and 77 in Germany. The country is reporting fewer than 1,000 new cases each day, and losing at most a few people each day to COVID-19.However, the emergence of new variants can rapidly change policy demands. Europe's poster child for this fact is the Netherlands, which threw out most restrictions in June only to see the Delta strain—which caused an over 500% increase in case numbers over a single week—force their reintroduction just two weeks later. "We made a miscalculation," said Prime Minister Mark Rutte in mid-July.




    >>>>>>>>

    Unfortunately for some international travelers, Denmark’s entry restrictions will remain in place for the time being. That’s because they are controlled not by the pandemic law but by a separate political agreement. That agreement is set to expire at the end of October, but there is no news yet as to whether it may be extended.


    <<<<<<<<<<<<<

    Yeah, you know how we did that in May?

    And if we could have had travel restrictions to keep idiots from Red state sewers from travelling infecting other places, we probably would still be fine

    In Massachusetts:
    Bars are open
    Schools are open
    Only local mask mandates

    Since May

    If the death cult would have done the things we did here in Mass, we would be in decent shape.

    And we might be able to visit Denmark if we chose, but we cannot because of YOU idiots

  3. #7223
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    8,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    482
    Likes (Received)
    2301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Dude why do you think you know what you are talking about?
    Homeboy, I never said I did!
    What I know is what I read from what You posted.

    Any comments on that gem?

  4. #7224
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,505
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    764
    Likes (Received)
    3858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeymourDumore View Post
    Homeboy, I never said I did!
    What I know is what I read from what You posted.

    Any comments on that gem?
    My comment is that you do not know what you are talking about

  5. #7225
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    8,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    482
    Likes (Received)
    2301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    My comment is that you do not know what you are talking about
    And my comment is that I am not talking about anything of my own, rather repeating what you've posted!

    As far as Fauci, I really don't give a flying fuck if the man gets quartered or elevated to sainthood.
    I also give the same amount of the same if people believe in the existence of the virus or not.
    Ditto for the vaccine.
    My whole family got the shot, the rest of ya'll can pound sand for all I care.

    What I DO care about is getting to the bottom of this fucking thing and find out where the hell did it come from, how did it get here and what can we do to never repeat it!
    If it is really from a Chink eating or fucking a bat, then fine, let's make a law to shoot anyone thinking about eating or fucking a bat in the future.
    If OTOH it IS from a lab leak, then make sure that the government which actively covered it up gets a global assfucking for life!
    And you know why?
    Because if all the so called "experts" who loudly proclaimed that traditional vaccines take minimum 2 years to develop are correct, then SOMEONE please tell this fuckhead here
    how come that the Chink venom was past all the stage tests and was ready for clinical trials by 04/2020???
    A mere 4 months after them commie bastards claimed that they've discovered the WuFlu!

  6. #7226
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,505
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    764
    Likes (Received)
    3858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeymourDumore View Post
    And my comment is that I am not talking about anything of my own, rather repeating what you've posted!

    As far as Fauci, I really don't give a flying fuck if the man gets quartered or elevated to sainthood.
    I also give the same amount of the same if people believe in the existence of the virus or not.
    Ditto for the vaccine.
    My whole family got the shot, the rest of ya'll can pound sand for all I care.

    What I DO care about is getting to the bottom of this fucking thing and find out where the hell did it come from, how did it get here and what can we do to never repeat it!
    If it is really from a Chink eating or fucking a bat, then fine, let's make a law to shoot anyone thinking about eating or fucking a bat in the future.
    If OTOH it IS from a lab leak, then make sure that the government which actively covered it up gets a global assfucking for life!
    And you know why?
    Because if all the so called "experts" who loudly proclaimed that traditional vaccines take minimum 2 years to develop are correct, then SOMEONE please tell this fuckhead here
    how come that the Chink venom was past all the stage tests and was ready for clinical trials by 04/2020???
    A mere 4 months after them commie bastards claimed that they've discovered the WuFlu!
    YOu are interpreting the comments in a different way from Dr Fauci

    Now, if you have some credentials that make me think differently, please to explain.


    Everyone cares about getting to the bottom of it.

    You know what you don't do? Call out the people who's help you need investigating and call them childish names, as did traitortrump.

    Your ignorance and racism are on display, so why would anyone take you seriously?

    So, your current conspiracy theory is that the US funded research that created the virus and then the vaccine makers too that information and were developing the vaccine to...........oh nevermind.......just keep posting so you can remind people how stupid you sound

  7. #7227
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    8,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    482
    Likes (Received)
    2301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post

    So, your current conspiracy theory is that the US funded research that created the virus and then the vaccine makers too that information and were developing the vaccine to...........oh nevermind.......just keep posting so you can remind people how stupid you sound
    The problem with conspiracy theories is that if they get ignored for political reasons, they will remain theories.
    Did the US purposely fund the research? Absolutely.
    Was it for completely valid reasons? Absolutely.
    Did it possibly escape from wherever? I don't know, so we need to investigate.
    Is someone trying to cover something up? I don't know, but something stinks.
    Is the oppressive government of China in the middle of all of that? Sure as shiit looks like it!

    If any of that makes me ignorant or racist, well, that's a badge I proudly wear!

  8. #7228
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,505
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    764
    Likes (Received)
    3858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeymourDumore View Post
    The problem with conspiracy theories is that if they get ignored for political reasons, they will remain theories.
    Did the US purposely fund the research? Absolutely.
    Was it for completely valid reasons? Absolutely.
    Did it possibly escape from wherever? I don't know, so we need to investigate.
    Is someone trying to cover something up? I don't know, but something stinks.
    Is the oppressive government of China in the middle of all of that? Sure as shiit looks like it!

    If any of that makes me ignorant or racist, well, that's a badge I proudly wear!
    No using the word ch1nk makes you a racist


    ignorant because you jump to easy conclusions without evidence because they are politically useful to you

    Maybe there was a lab leak

    Maybe you beat your wife

    There is equivalent evidence of both

  9. #7229
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    8,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    482
    Likes (Received)
    2301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    No using the word ch1nk makes you a racist


    ignorant because you jump to easy conclusions without evidence because they are politically useful to you

    Maybe there was a lab leak

    Maybe you beat your wife

    There is equivalent evidence of both
    First, I've used the word chink not to refer to the Chinese people in general, rather to the piece of worms in the CCP who are actively hindering the investigation into
    the origins of the WuFlu, or - as if it may turn out such - to the poor bastard that was forced to eat or fuck a bat by the above mentioned worms.
    If any of that offended anyone, then I will happily remain an ignorant cracker.

    Second, I don't know what conclusion I've jumped to.
    If anything, it was YOU who immediately jumped to a conclusion without any credentials by writing:

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post

    regurgitation of carp rand paul has been saying months
    to which I have highlighted the absolutely contradictory comments from your post.
    None of which did you even try to explain or refute.

    Third, somehow personal attacks is what suits your political agenda.
    There is absolutely NO evidence whatsoever that I have ever beaten my wife, but there is certainly SOME evidence that there was a possible lab leak,
    and there is IRREFUTABLE evidence that the CCP was covering shit up.

  10. #7230
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sydney Au
    Posts
    661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    127
    Likes (Received)
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gewehr 98 View Post
    I'd be pissed if I was an Aussie. I read that in NSW if you're on lockdown, your alcohol consumption gets policed. Choice of 6 beers, a bottle of wine, or a 375ml bottle of spirits per day. Any extra gets confiscated.

    Seems pretty draconian.
    Yeah, nah, you can still buy vats, kegs, magnums or whatever lesser quantity you need to pickle yourself in lockdown. If subject to quarantine on the other hand, they don't want to be dealing with passed out numbnuts choking on their own vomit.

    Quote Originally Posted by CalG
    "Denmark Ditches Vaccine Pass & Restrictions: No Longer Considers COVID A Critical Threat To Society.
    Denmark will remove remaining COVID measures, including vaccine passports, but will keep border controls in place.
    The Danish government feels the country's epidemic is "under control" and no longer a critical threat."

    regional? or political?
    Specifically, filthy unvaxxed US residents are subject to quarantine and tests. Unfortunately, you can't ride your bike around the canals hand-in-hand with Gordon yet!


  11. Likes Trueturning liked this post
  12. #7231
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Vt USA
    Posts
    9,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1698
    Likes (Received)
    3497

    Default

    Bill

    You must be burning with envy.

  13. Likes Trueturning liked this post
  14. #7232
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeymourDumore View Post
    First, I've used the word chink not to refer to the Chinese people in general, rather to the piece of worms in the CCP who are actively hindering the investigation into the origins of the WuFlu, or - as if it may turn out such - to the poor bastard that was forced to eat or fuck a bat by the above mentioned worms.
    Dear Stupid Worthless Cocksucking Piece of Trash,

    What happened, in real life, is that a virus evolved. We've had a basic understanding of that since Charles Darwin. There is NOTHING you can do to stop that. It is called "life" and this is how it works.

    About the "CCP worms", they informed the entire world about pretty much everything they knew, as it transpired. The entire world went fruitcake, a la barbter, Scottl, you, demon, jancollc et al. Instead of cooperating to trounce a virus, you brainless fools went all gaga on conspiracy theories and denial and placing blame for how Mom Nature works.

    You are idiots, so the "CCP worms" washed their hands of you. You get what you deserve.

    Go lick a dick, simpleton. That seems to be what you are best at.

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Hey Gumbie, it's the US waiting on chips from China, not the other way around.
    There's ships stacked up and down the west coast, dont know about the east. The ships from China are parked all over the place, waiting to be unloaded.

    Chinese ports are not clogged up. And if they are paying more for coal now (I see 100 car trains fully loaded passing by every day, Point Roberts doesn't seem to be affected) then so be it, they'll just speed up the alternative energy projects. The coal biz is only temporary.

  15. #7233
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    4,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    1734

    Default

    Crazy theories maybe not so far fetched when you know a major Swiss pharma lab created the canine parvo virus ,and then cleaned up with the vaccine already developed...............And for G98.......No lockdown,no virus ,not even a cloud in the sky here in sunny Queensland,and just so long as the border wall holds ,it will stay like that .

  16. #7234
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4526
    Likes (Received)
    919

    Default

    Wow EG chill man. These fellows are not holding people up from getting vaccinated anymore than any of my X girl friends…-//“” as far as I know if they are involved or even one then hide.

    Run for the hills just like the First Marine Division were chasing you. These women are really bad and evil too. At least the Marines understand God’s mercy.

  17. #7235
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    8,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    482
    Likes (Received)
    2301

    Default

    That is Piece of White Trash to you.
    Sir!

    Now, how'bout the Apr 12, 2020 start of the clinical trials of a traditional vaccine with the weakened/dead virus cells.
    You know, the one normally takes a year or two to develop?

  18. #7236
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3541
    Likes (Received)
    2489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    No using the word ch1nk makes you a racist


    ignorant because you jump to easy conclusions without evidence because they are politically useful to you

    Maybe there was a lab leak

    Maybe you beat your wife

    There is equivalent evidence of both
    I have no evidence of where the virus originated but the fact that trump kept telling us that it came from China is reason enough for me to doubt that it came from China. I don't believe a word that he says but there's usually more to it than that. You can almost bet that there is a flip side to whatever lies he tells.

  19. #7237
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3541
    Likes (Received)
    2489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeymourDumore View Post
    First, I've used the word chink not to refer to the Chinese people in general, rather to the piece of worms in the CCP who are actively hindering the investigation into
    the origins of the WuFlu, or - as if it may turn out such - to the poor bastard that was forced to eat or fuck a bat by the above mentioned worms.
    If any of that offended anyone, then I will happily remain an ignorant cracker.

    Second, I don't know what conclusion I've jumped to.
    If anything, it was YOU who immediately jumped to a conclusion without any credentials by writing:



    to which I have highlighted the absolutely contradictory comments from your post.
    None of which did you even try to explain or refute.

    Third, somehow personal attacks is what suits your political agenda.
    There is absolutely NO evidence whatsoever that I have ever beaten my wife, but there is certainly SOME evidence that there was a possible lab leak,
    and there is IRREFUTABLE evidence that the CCP was covering shit up.
    Your last few posts make me feel that you are indeed an ignorant cracker.

  20. #7238
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Wow EG chill man.
    I'm sick to death of their stupid, ignorant, braindead shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by john.k
    No lockdown,no virus ,not even a cloud in the sky here in sunny Queensland,and just so long as the border wall holds ,it will stay like that.
    Just finished A Town Like Alice. A little dated and naive but still a great book.

  21. #7239
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4526
    Likes (Received)
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I have no evidence of where the virus originated but the fact that trump kept telling us that it came from China is reason enough for me to doubt that it came from China. I don't believe a word that he says but there's usually more to it than that. You can almost bet that there is a flip side to whatever lies he tells.
    Yet you obviously believe in the vaccines. There is that. Plus he said get vaccinated and there is that also.

  22. #7240
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Vt USA
    Posts
    9,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1698
    Likes (Received)
    3497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    Crazy theories maybe not so far fetched when you know a major Swiss pharma lab created the canine parvo virus ,and then cleaned up with the vaccine already developed...............And for G98.......No lockdown,no virus ,not even a cloud in the sky here in sunny Queensland,and just so long as the border wall holds ,it will stay like that .

    You have borders!???? That protect citizens???? It would be nice if there were some here....

  23. Likes ManicMetalBasher liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •