100,000 UK Covid 19 Deaths - Page 369
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 369 of 457 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,380 of 9121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

SARS-CoV-2 has to become endemic in human populations. It is found in both domestic and wild animal populations. How could it possibly be eradicated from humans and NOT be reintroduced through the alternate sources. "Submit weaklings, your efforts are futile".

Wife and I went to dinner with some others this evening. Nice group. One comment was made in inquiry. "Do any of us actually know anyone who died "of covid" and didn't already have a foot in the grave"?. None of us did, though we all have heard of someone, but don't actually know the details.
    We all know of friends and family, or have had ourselves "the wuhan flu", and survived.

It would be interesting to dig into community records and compare mortality. It's still just a bit under 1% for my entire state. No change from average variation. Certainly not an epidemic.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    So ,20 years ago,9/11.....the greatest security lapse in the history of the world .....
    But no one would ever imagine that hijackers would use an airplane as a weapon ! It's inconceivable !

And there were only like twenty hijackings a year a short time earlier, and the airlines refused to pay for the Sky Marshall program or even reinforce the cockpit doors.

Plus the air force was taking a break that day. Good thing the rooskies never thought to send missiles over on break day.

Why do we pay these geniuses ? I mean that seriously. They are too fucking stupid to sweep the streets.

"Thank you for your service", fuck, I'll leave you a tip. Rosebud in the eighth to show.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just because it's a commemorative time....

Did anyone ever see that "news episode" of Bush sitting in the elementary school classroom in Florida when he was informed of the attack on the WTC?

Did you note the words that were being "spelled and sounded" as the classroom instruction?

Sad and a bit sickening in a prophetic way.

But that was 20 years ago. What difference does it make...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Tell us. Why would the CDC feel it necessary to redefine the meaning of Vaccine?

Some agenda they are behind?

Or just the changing standards of mediocrity?

5. Likes Demon73, barbter liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post

You useless imbecile ...
    #3 option of intentional release;-
    to be clear, I'm not solely blaming the Chinese at all.

With what is swiftly coming down the pipe with all the electronic track n trace and passport obsolescence etc, it's clear that the UK and USA are at the heart of this.
    Because the technology is already developed and in place.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    Tell us. Why would the CDC feel it necessary to redefine the meaning of Vaccine?

If the tool isn't fit for purpose, change the purpose. 2020 logik innit.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...930683912?s=19

26 Aug

Definition of Terms
    Immunity: Protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.

Immunization: A process by which a person becomes protected against a disease through vaccination. This term is often used interchangeably with vaccination or inoculation.

2nd sept

Definition of Terms
    Immunity: Protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.

Vaccine: A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.

Immunization: A process by which a person becomes protected against a disease through vaccination. This term is often used interchangeably with vaccination or inoculation.

8. Likes barbter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

“We also witnessed the dark forces of human nature. Fear and anger. Resentment and violence against Muslim-Americans — true and faithful followers of a peaceful religion,” Biden said in a prerecorded video published for the occasion.

"followers of a peaceful religion" QED.

Stalin was a nun next?

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Stupid ,selfish people have changed the course of the covid outbreak......they are determined to have their freedom,which includes the right to die horribly........I note time and again ,an infected person is going to dozens to hundreds of public areas before the cops can arrest them .....these scumbags know they have the virus,and want to take down as many as they can with them.....then on a hospital stretcher they are wailing for a miracle cure......I'd give them some of Trumps bleach,why waste ivermectin?......By the way,still zero cases at large in Queensland ,the Lucky Country....lucky for the border wall,is lucky.
    When I had Covid, I don't remember going to dozens to hundreds of public areas!? I don't remember going to hospital or trying to take down others with me either.
    Isolating and kicking back watching films till I was clear was my trip. Now I supposedly have natural immunity, that according to growing evidence gives me far more 'protection' than the gene jab.

11. Likes Trueturning, barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well Peter, my wife's 30 yr old niece, niece's husband and 2 teenage kids tested positive for Covid 19 and are now all in hospital. They were all quite healthy before this, in fact the only "underlying conditions" they presented were gross stupidity. None of them had gotten their Covid vaccinations.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by applesmasher View Post
    Well Peter, my wife's 30 yr old niece, niece's husband and 2 teenage kids tested positive for Covid 19 and are now all in hospital. They were all quite healthy before this, in fact the only "underlying conditions" they presented were gross stupidity. None of them had gotten their Covid vaccinations.
    Hope they pull through. Did they have the horribly communicable "Rightard" preexisting condition?

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Hope they pull through. Did they have the horribly communicable "Rightard" preexisting condition?
    Perhaps more importantly, are these quite healthy humans sub/plus 300lbs?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Trump is a lot smarter than many give him credit for ....the buffoon ,ugly American act was amusing to begin with,but came back to bite him .....what surprises me is how Trump has avoided the underage tottie morass that is destroying (and jailing) so many powerful people.....He must have always preferred brassy middle aged blondes.
    Uhh, yeah, you go with that

Apparently his supporters are even dumber than many give them credit for.

He is a moron, always has been

failed businessman

failed human

Oh, successful game show host, so there is that

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Perhaps more importantly, are these quite healthy humans sub/plus 300lbs?
    because anyone with any deficiency at all is sub human and worthy of death

death cult russian troll

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

SARS-CoV-2 has to become endemic in human populations. It is found in both domestic and wild animal populations. How could it possibly be eradicated from humans and NOT be reintroduced through the alternate sources. "Submit weaklings, your efforts are futile".

Wife and I went to dinner with some others this evening. Nice group. One comment was made in inquiry. "Do any of us actually know anyone who died "of covid" and didn't already have a foot in the grave"?. None of us did, though we all have heard of someone, but don't actually know the details.
    We all know of friends and family, or have had ourselves "the wuhan flu", and survived.

It would be interesting to dig into community records and compare mortality. It's still just a bit under 1% for my entire state. No change from average variation. Certainly not an epidemic.
    Oh, gee, hmm, you live in the most highly vaccinated state in the union
    You live in the second smallest population state in the union
    You live in the second lowest death rate state in the union
    You live in the state with the lowest numerical deaths in the union....282

Surprise

your self congratulatory death cult propaganda is as false as everything else you post

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

citation?

Or just more lies

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    because anyone with any deficiency at all is sub human and worthy of death

death cult russian troll
    Don't be silly G, wishing death on those that don't hold the same view as the collective is your job. Check in with comrade Milland and shedog for the latest party line.
    It's a cold hard fact that being overweight is a factor in serious outcomes from covid, as is age and pre existing illness.
    It's also a fact that I'm not paid by any entity including the 'Russians' for anything I post here. On the trolling front you got me, I do like to troll a troll, and I'll gently rib the odd tard or two , like yourself for example, the undeserving get a pass , always.

21. Likes Trueturning, barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    citation?

Or just more lies
    Link to the tweet that posted links to the archive pages for the CDC definition have already been posted G.
    Just more facts I'm afraid.

100,000 UK Covid 19 Deaths

23. Likes barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What do you think about the fully jabbed transmitting covid? Plenty testing positive these days, are they to be excused?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    How would you get people to get vaccinated if you were in Biden's shoes? He's tried using reason. He's try begging and pleading. I don't know what you can do with a bunch of people that are obstinate and act like spoiled children but I'll be waiting for your answer.
    Um, Maybe pay them money?
    Say, $2000 on receiving the second dose.

$2000 can buy a bunch of meth......