100,000 UK Covid 19 Deaths - Page 371
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 371 of 457 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,420 of 9121
  1. #7401
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4526
    Likes (Received)
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I always try to vote with my wallet. [Businesses that support candidates that I don't support get a lot less of my business than those that do.]
    Voting with the wallet is a good idea. It is hard to do sometimes for sure.

  2. #7402
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4526
    Likes (Received)
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Even US citizens returning where laughing at how stupid the "travel ban" was. I don't think it happened on January 21, either. Perhaps intentions were annunced on Jan 21 but I remember this dragging on forever. The explosion in Italy made more difference than any announcements out of China. Before that, it was all "CCP propaganda designed to ruin Trump's reelection."

    You can look back here if you like, there was ongoing discussion. (If you an call janco's claim that coronaviruses are nothing, his vet told him "dogs and cats get those all the time, no big deal" a disucssion.)


    You useless imbecile ...


    You don't read very good, do you ? Those reports which you supplied said "five million left wuhan" ... but it was Spring Festival, idiot. Those people went back to grandma's village, not omaha, chicago, or kansas city. They left weeks earlier than the discovery of covid (often migrant workers will leave two or three weeks before spring festival to get home the cheapest way, and have a little grandma time.)

    Besides which, five million is too many. Wuhan has eleven, some people are from wuhan and don't go back home. Shanghai is also deserted during spring festival, it's pleasant. But half the population seems way too high.

    “{What we do know is that five million migrant workers did not fly from wuhan to new york and seattle, which was trueturning's implication.}”

    About "the government told them" you don't know doodly-crap about how the governments of China work. No, they did NOT tell anyone what their plans were. They seldom if ever do, but in this case they were particularly quiet, because 800 million people travelling around for thanksgiving in the beginning of an epidemic is a realworld problem. They aren't stupid fucks like you. They tricked us, and did a great job of it. They got everyone back to their normal places (with controls), then closed shop on February 9. March 1 opened everything up again. Wuhan was totally cordoned off a few weeks earlier and closed longer. China was finished with this shit in three weeks because they have people with a brain in charge.

    Their biggest mistake was to not realize just how stupid the rest of you could be. Here's my prediction : they aren't going to listen to "advice" from the west anymore. You mostly have demonstrated what an ignorant, stupid, incompetent bunch of blithering idiots you really are.
    Well EG I never mentioned five million. I am pointing out it is not magic how a virus is traveling it travels in infected persons and that is how they spread to various parts of the world. It seems like if the virus had intelligence that the places they travel to would make sense as in preferred places. Australia was not high on the list and yet the United States, South Korea, and Italy were some of the first choices as was a cruise or three.

  3. #7403
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Well EG I never mentioned five million.
    No, that was barbter and the know-nothing press he likes to link to. You said that people were fleeing the virus, and barbter linked to those "five million flee" stories.

    But that nonsense totally ignores that fact that every spring festival huge numbers of people leave the biggest cities and head back to grandma's house. No one was "fleeing the virus" in 2017, or 2016, or 2015, or 1995 but the same number of people left the cities then. There are literally about 800 million people travelling around the country in the month before spring festival. This could not have happened at a worse time.

    Those papers don't have a clue, so they just pull this nonsense out their ignorant asses.

  4. #7404
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3541
    Likes (Received)
    2489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    So you continue to deflect, lie, and paint people with a broad brush, good one. I am calling you out on a statement you made, and you counter with something I never said anything about. I am not fellow Trump cult people and you know that, so calling me that is akin to lying. What should I start calling you in return that you aren't? Pick something derogatory.
    You may not like trump but you appear to support much of what he promotes. I do paint republicans or conservatives or whatever you call yourselves with a broad brush. Same same to me.

  5. #7405
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4526
    Likes (Received)
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    No, that was barbter and the know-nothing press he likes to link to. You said that people were fleeing the virus, and barbter linked to those "five million flee" stories.

    But that nonsense totally ignores that fact that every spring festival huge numbers of people leave the biggest cities and head back to grandma's house. No one was "fleeing the virus" in 2017, or 2016, or 2015, or 1995 but the same number of people left the cities then. There are literally about 800 million people travelling around the country in the month before spring festival. This could not have happened at a worse time.

    Those papers don't have a clue, so they just pull this nonsense out their ignorant asses.
    Well there is this one that mentions five million leaving.

    5 Million People Left Wuhan Before the Coronavirus Quarantine

    Granted they likely did not all leave to the West. I know many traveled back to their homes in China before the lockdown started. It is not like those violated any quarantine.

    I doubt there is any evil at play here on the part of China as far as the release. The origin has not been verified regardless of whether the government assisted properly or not. I think they were much less than helpful and their tendency is to avoid a bunch of people foreigners butting into their business.

  6. #7406
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    peekskill, NY
    Posts
    27,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    Y...
    To get more people vaccinated first you need to stop insulting them,.
    Stop insulting the moron snowfakes. Got it.

  7. #7407
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Well there is this one that mentions five million leaving.

    5 Million People Left Wuhan Before the Coronavirus Quarantine
    Did you read it ? What it says is, the mayor of Wuhan said about five million people had left before the city was quarantined. That would be totally normal because it was right before spring festival.

    The article also says that left nine million people quarantined in a city of eleven million. Do you see a problem with this ?

    Pretty crappy reporting when they can't do simple subtraction.

    We also learn that the official holiday was from the 24th to the 30th. But what anyone who has ever tried to travel or order goods during that period will tell you, it's not a one-week holiday. The entire country shuts down for about three weeks. The poorest people leave the earliest, so they can take the cheapest travel methods.

    Another besides which, that early in the epidemic there were not that many people who had been exposed. If there were a shanghai-based epidemic that started in minhang, I would not be exposed for some time. It's pretty hard to have close personal contact with twenty million people.

    Like, if something popped up in Ontario, you wouldn't expect to see it the next day in Santa Monica.

    Last but not least, with a total number of cases over the whole country in the range of 80,000 and total dead of about 5,000, that puts the "five million fleeing the virus" story into perspective.

    That's about a 6% mortality rate, btw. Enough to merit concern. But then the chinese doctors didn't have 600,000 dead people to get their act together on. After two years of practicing, I'd expect to see US doctors do pretty well against this virus.

    btw, the mayor of wuhan is now a dog-catcher somewhere. Or maybe he is cleaning toilets, I dunno. Whatever he is doing, it ain't mayoring no more. It's nice to see "taking responsibility" means more than saying you're sorry, someplace in the world.

    (For janvanruth's sake, 'cuz he is so concerned about Jack Ma, there is a large corruption investigation going on in hangzhou right now. Heads are rolling. One famous actress lady made over a billion rmb a day in insider trading Â… I s'pect it'll be quite a while before she gets to spend any of it. Tencent is peeing in their pants. It's kind of fun to see the big crooks go to jail.)

  8. #7408
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Vt USA
    Posts
    9,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1698
    Likes (Received)
    3497

    Default

    There is a descriptive label that is applied to most of the participants and contributors to this thread.

    "Useful idiots!"

    They will be the first to be undone.

    Look carefully at yourself and do a check to see if it applies to yourself.

    Some are only playing an acting part. I respect that. Call them/us trolls.
    Some are paid shills. despicable!

    .the others...I pity.

  9. Likes barbter liked this post
  10. #7409
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Vt USA
    Posts
    9,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1698
    Likes (Received)
    3497

    Default

    For USA consumption only!


  11. #7410
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    4,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    1734

    Default

    Its lucky the US is ruled by a gang of greedy billionaires......cause the politicians are all idiots.

  12. #7411
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    5,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1177
    Likes (Received)
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    No, that was barbter and the know-nothing press he likes to link to. You said that people were fleeing the virus, and barbter linked to those "five million flee" stories.

    But that nonsense totally ignores that fact that every spring festival huge numbers of people leave the biggest cities and head back to grandma's house. No one was "fleeing the virus" in 2017, or 2016, or 2015, or 1995 but the same number of people left the cities then. There are literally about 800 million people travelling around the country in the month before spring festival. This could not have happened at a worse time.

    Those papers don't have a clue, so they just pull this nonsense out their ignorant asses.
    In my defence , ALL I'm doing is contra to what you are saying by showing you what the media have been saying and writing.
    Remember that 95% of people nowadays don't read or bother do look - they go on the 30sec soundbite that the "trusted media" tell them.
    So you love to knock what I print - I'm educating you to what everyone has been fed during this shit show

    And talking of "trusted media" and "know nothing press" - which media company do you want to look at for a different story???....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture2.jpg   capture.jpg  

  13. #7412
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,505
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    764
    Likes (Received)
    3858

    Default

    Meanwhile, in the real world, 700 Americans died of Covid yesterday


    300 in Texas alone

    As their death cult governor sues over mask mandates

  14. #7413
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,505
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    764
    Likes (Received)
    3858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    For USA consumption only!

    Luckily fewer people voted for the guy who is a traitor to the nation

    And he actually made a point that he did not 'beat up' anyone, but instead apologized and won the respect of local gangs because of it

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...3fe_story.html

    compare that to your hero, the punk that he is, would never have had the guts to even walk into a pool full of minorities



    ” Bailey said. “But everyone called him Corn Pop. And I remember him talking about Joe Biden.”

    Here’s the story the former vice president tells: While working as a lifeguard at Prices Run swimming pool, he blew his whistle at Corn Pop, who was playing around on the diving boards. Biden tried emasculating him by calling him “Esther Williams,” a movie actress and swimming champion known for performing musical numbers in and around water.

    Embarrassed, Corn Pop and his group, the Romans, threatened to jump Biden after closing time. The Romans, Biden says, were known to fight with razors. On the advice of a pool mechanic, Biden took a metal chain to the potential brawl. But instead of fighting, Biden says, the two reconciled.

    >>><<<

    “I owe you an apology,” Biden told Corn Pop, as he recalled in his 2007 autobiography, “Promises to Keep.” “I should have never called you Esther Williams. That was wrong. And in front of all your friends, I sincerely apologize. But if you bounce on the board like that again, I’m still going to throw you out.”

  15. #7414
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3541
    Likes (Received)
    2489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Stop insulting the moron snowfakes. Got it.
    Morons have freedumbs too. Leave the morons alone. If they want to die of covid it's their business. Of course they may kill others. See freedumbs.

  16. #7415
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3541
    Likes (Received)
    2489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    For USA consumption only!

    I'm not surprised that trump said that at all.

  17. #7416
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    735
    Likes (Received)
    736

    Default

    To all that reply to CalG, stop. You are just egging him on. It's the attention he craves and you are giving it to him. If he can't get a rise out somebody he will find it useless to post.

  18. #7417
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3541
    Likes (Received)
    2489

    Default

    So yesterday was the 20th anniversary of the 9-11 terrorist attack on the USA. I saw a bunch of ex presidents getting together to honor the lives lost on that day. Biden visited all three sites of the carnage.

    But where was our last president? You know, trump the right wing cult leader. Evidently he already had plans to be at some big time wrestling match. He probably forgot all about 9-11.

    You sick trump cult members should be ashamed of yourselves. What a bunch of fools. I still stand by what I've said that if trump told them shit sandwiches would protect them from covid they would be eating them on the regular and putting bumper stickers on the backs of their old shitty vehicles saying shit sandwiches save lives.

    On another point, where has mr green been? Could it be covid? Could it be satan. Maybe both? Inquiring minds want to know.

  19. #7418
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3541
    Likes (Received)
    2489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    To all that reply to CalG, stop. You are just egging him on. It's the attention he craves and you are giving it to him. If he can't get a rise out somebody he will find it useless to post.
    I wonder who much people like calg get paid to post the crazy shit that they post? It's hard to imagine anyone posting anything so stupid unless they are getting paid to do it.

  20. #7419
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    222
    Likes (Received)
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I wonder who much people like calg get paid to post the crazy shit that they post? It's hard to imagine anyone posting anything so stupid unless they are getting paid to do it.
    Hey!
    You made a post thingy WITHOUT the word cult in it.

    Good boy.

    As far as payment goes, we all are wondering how you get to hog the nursing home computer for so many hours.

    Are you bangin' the duty nurse or something?

    How is the tapioca?

  21. Likes CITIZEN F16, camscan liked this post
  22. #7420
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4526
    Likes (Received)
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Did you read it ? What it says is, the mayor of Wuhan said about five million people had left before the city was quarantined. That would be totally normal because it was right before spring festival.

    The article also says that left nine million people quarantined in a city of eleven million. Do you see a problem with this ?

    Pretty crappy reporting when they can't do simple subtraction.

    We also learn that the official holiday was from the 24th to the 30th. But what anyone who has ever tried to travel or order goods during that period will tell you, it's not a one-week holiday. The entire country shuts down for about three weeks. The poorest people leave the earliest, so they can take the cheapest travel methods.

    Another besides which, that early in the epidemic there were not that many people who had been exposed. If there were a shanghai-based epidemic that started in minhang, I would not be exposed for some time. It's pretty hard to have close personal contact with twenty million people.

    Like, if something popped up in Ontario, you wouldn't expect to see it the next day in Santa Monica.

    Last but not least, with a total number of cases over the whole country in the range of 80,000 and total dead of about 5,000, that puts the "five million fleeing the virus" story into perspective.

    That's about a 6% mortality rate, btw. Enough to merit concern. But then the chinese doctors didn't have 600,000 dead people to get their act together on. After two years of practicing, I'd expect to see US doctors do pretty well against this virus.

    btw, the mayor of wuhan is now a dog-catcher somewhere. Or maybe he is cleaning toilets, I dunno. Whatever he is doing, it ain't mayoring no more. It's nice to see "taking responsibility" means more than saying you're sorry, someplace in the world.

    (For janvanruth's sake, 'cuz he is so concerned about Jack Ma, there is a large corruption investigation going on in hangzhou right now. Heads are rolling. One famous actress lady made over a billion rmb a day in insider trading Â… I s'pect it'll be quite a while before she gets to spend any of it. Tencent is peeing in their pants. It's kind of fun to see the big crooks go to jail.)
    The reporting was accurate. No one said the five million were largely infected. The article related the normal person flow during these festivals in Wuhan.

    I am just saying that a normal movement of people occurred and that they returned home. That the virus was spreading before their control measures were implemented is obvious. I suggested no evil intent on the part of the Chinese really. Yes they can be heavy handed but that does not make them bad actors as far as Communists are concerned.

    It spread and it spread to multiple places all over the world that is evident. The fact that the virus spreading there in Wuhan is accepted. At what point had it spread to the world by that point? Well we see it when we go back and note where it arrived at various destinations.

    We know it traveled and we assume it traveled in China also and spread. We have not seen confirmation of that though as it is not provided.

    No doubt that China did take measures to stop it and likely outside of Wuhan also. It is quite not a open country as far as official information being released though. Then too China resisted investigators to figure out information. I get it they did not want foreigners snooping around causing trouble.

    Not facilitating such a effort only makes it worse just like here in our country dividing the country along the us and them lines are not very useful either.

    So Biden wants to vaccinate federal people fine mandating it. He may not even have that right according to the constitution yet I am sure with the military they do what is required. The military can be ordered into harms way at any time and vaccines fall under readiness. They volunteer even.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •