Login to Your Account
Page 374 of 457 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384424 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,480 of 9121
    Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The Chinese are already having the same problem as any other infidel invader ...mining projects in Pakistan hit by suicide bombers....they will do no better than any other outsider has done in A/ stan in the last thousand years......And unlike Uncle Sam,the Chinese dont give money away.....they expect a great deal in return.......so IMHO ,the oil ,minerals,hydro power will prove very difficult to develop for the Chinese.

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As you know,the lions share of the US equiptment has been taken by the Haqqani group,based in Kandahar ....this has complicated a US -Pakistan agreement to pacify the eastern part of A/stan by a Pakistan takeover .....if the Taliban tribal groups start fighting again ,then Pakistan will annex the eastern part into Pakistan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Magic!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I rarely hear any of the trump cult members disagreeing with anything trump has done. You may say that you don't like him as a person but if you support what he does then you are in the cult.
    Given CF16s posts here, it would probably take a crowbar to get his nose out of the donald's ass cheeks if he were to stop short.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    That mess contradicts itself, posting something stupid while hurling insults, typical of your kind.
    It does, hunh ? Want to explain how ?

Looks like simple arithmetic to me.

Quote Originally Posted by john.k
    The Chinese are already having the same problem as any other infidel invader
    Hmm. They've been doing fine in Iran for several years now. But if all else fails, they could always recruit workers in xinjiang.

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Facts speak for themselves -Chinese mining projects hit by suicide bombers .......and the simple fact is that unlike the US ,the Chinese "dont like it up em"......The average Chinese has never seen a gun except on parade day,and certainly never had to dodge bullets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    That mess contradicts itself, posting something stupid while hurling insults, typical of your kind.
    You sure do have thin skin. Maybe you should find a nice knitting forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Given CF16s posts here, it would probably take a crowbar to get his nose out of the donald's ass cheeks if he were to stop short.
    DF16 says he doesn't like the dotard. I think he loves him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Looks like basement joe is OK with DJT ideas.

Here he is supporting a group of the young and restless.

10. Likes barbter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

1. Are you worried that the new Afghan military are a threat to the USA?
    Not in the least. I'm more concerned with who the Talli's will sell it to. We left a lot of important gear behind, I'm sure many countries can't wait to get their hands on it.

I have no idea what RKI's are.
    Of course not, because you aren't one. Reasonably Knowledgeable Individual.

Do you think that we should have stayed in Afghanistan so that we could steal all that lithium? It appears that a lot of the problems that they USA has had in the middle east has been a result of us wanting their oil and not wanting to pay for it. We can bomb anyone we want to so why not do that and steal whatever they have. Might makes right, correct?
    If you think heavily arming the Talli's won't destabilize the ME, you are delusional.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    What is your purpose of repeating BS, just to be as annoying as possible? I probably have despised Donald Trump longer that you have. I did not vote for him and haven't let him complete a sentence since election night when he made all the liberals on TV cry like babies. Boy I laughed so hard, I don't think I ever laughed that much in an evening. How freaking pathetic, crying because the USA electorate threw water on the wicked witch and her flying monkeys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gewehr 98 View Post
    Not in the least. I'm more concerned with who the Talli's will sell it to. We left a lot of important gear behind, I'm sure many countries can't wait to get their hands on it.

Of course not, because you aren't one. Reasonably Knowledgeable Individual.

If you think heavily arming the Talli's won't destabilize the ME, you are delusional.
    Sorry but I don't speak cultspeak. Most of us regular folks can take the time to actually type things out so that everyone understands what we are talking about but some folks have a need to use a lot of letters to represent words because they think it makes them smart or knowledgeable of some code. It doesn't. Note TDS and other acronyms that the cults use.

And if the middle east get further destabilize, is it really our business? Why don't we invade Somalia? Oh, maybe because they don't have any worthwhile natural resources for us to pillage?

Some of you dipshits think that the US can bomb people into submission but humans don't work that way. "Can't we all just get along?" Credit Rodney King.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sorry but I don't speak cultspeak. Most of us regular folks can take the time to actually type things out so that everyone understands what we are talking about but some folks have a need to use a lot of letters to represent words because they think it makes them smart or knowledgeable of some code. It doesn't. Note TDS and other acronyms that the cults use.

And if the middle east get further destabilize, is it really our business? Why don't we invade Somalia? Oh, maybe because they don't have any worthwhile natural resources for us to pillage?
    I
    Some of you dipshits think that the US can bomb people into submission but humans don't work that way. "Can't we all just get along?" Credit Rodney King.
    “ And if the middle east get further destabilize, is it really our business? Why don't we invade Somalia? Oh, maybe because they don't have any worthwhile natural resources for us to pillage?”

Is it our business? It is likely important as Saudi and other countries there supply Europe and other allies and so we are the ones to support keeping things moving. We have done that for decades.

What resources have we pillaged in the Middle East?

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Invade Somalia.....been there done that.....yanks got their arses kicked ,those guys aint got no sense of humor .....and they all shoot straight....ever see "Blackhawk Down"

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gewehr 98 View Post
    So you think Ronald Reagan should not have done that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    What resources have we pillaged in the Middle East?
    Well, there was overthrowing the elected government of Iran as a favor to BP ... then invading Iraq because Mr Hussein had the temerity to give a contract to the rooskies instead of Donald Rumsfeld.

Quite a bit of pillaging both in association with the brits and then by ourselves, in fact. That's why they like us so much there.

To be honest, true, anywhere the US has gone on the planet you're going to find a goodly amount of pillaging. It's what we do.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

DF16 says he doesn't like the dotard. I think he loves him.
    If anyone one here has a hardon for trump it is YOU because you CAN’T stop talking about him.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Back to the Covid talk, it should be pretty interesting on how much of a spike we will have after seeing thousands of fans in the stadiums this weekend not wearing masks.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You speak stupid real well.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    For various reasons, this is extremely unlikely.

First off, the "social credit" thing the western press is all fixated over is a big nothing. The only people who play with that are 18 to 25 year olds trying to burnish their resumes. It's kind of like what you put on college entrance applications. Anyone older than that blows it off and isn't involved. It has about as much realworld importance as seller ratings on fleabay or lists by the BBB.

The second part of that is, why would the US involve China in setting up a similar system in the US ? Who you kiddin', Josh ? With Google and Apple and Mickeysoft and Intel on hand, you think they'd pass that job off to China ? That's nuts.

And last, thinking that China would enter into any agreement that "gave" them Afghanistan ? Why the f should they ? They can take all of afghanistan's business all by themselves easily, and owe no one. Just like they already do with iran.

This conspiracy theory doesn't hold water. None of the players has any reason to behave the way you think. There's nothing in it for them that they can't get easier in other ways.
    I agree EG....it all sounds very unlikely.
    But just because it's never before happened, doesn't mean it won't happen.
    All the banks are running with crypto now.
    All want to remove cash and the black economy. "They" don't like missing out on all that money....
    I posted before about the whole "build back better" slogan. It was originally a Merk slogan for their vision of the future.
    It's been adopted and now rolled out by the WEF, who have the contract from the UN, to implement Agenda 2030.
    So all this isn't Biden or Trump or whoever.
    It's all from the top.
    And anyone who thinks that countries can't even agree on trade deals etc - that's all noise.
    This is far above that.
    Unfortunately.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/PieterChr...87871537577990

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    Magic!

No 'science'

Flu Has Disappeared for More Than a Year - Scientific American

22. Likes Screwmachine liked this post