Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Doubtful. He's been around in NY and NJ for a long time. He's been a jerk the entire time.
    I think Jim actually has it in his genes. He was likely born that way. The good thing is that Jim does not have the nuclear codes and the briefcase as he would likely nuke Florida.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Well Gumbie unlike you I have when the discussion is rational which means that with your posts you use the virus to spread your toxicity and quote anachronistic proofs. No one wants to spend the time checking them if they have already wasted hours doing so when your points do not really even connect in any sane manner.

When you name call it distracts from the point that many times you do not have much at all and that you cover for it by poisoning everything.

Any rational and sustained points which you might ever make either die of loneliness or are drowned in mother Cruelty’ kitchen sink.

So there Gumbie/Gumby stretch that one. I will use Gumbie.

Attachment 328981

One final point/s. I have said repeatedly that I have been vaccinated plus I have never agreed with Trump on everything either. I think it makes no difference to me how y’all fear him it is not my problem.

I have here posted my vaccinations and rescently my booster of Moderna. The reaction “I glad U finely change Dat nought stoopids”. I participated I just did not like the BS y’all have as it is mostly a waste of time and it be you and your ilk cluttering up things here.

That is ok you all can not seize the country even after the election. There are too many checks and balances so far.

Maybe Gus if you even told us you have even been vaccinated it would shock everyone as you would have to stop and make a point without the usual poison. This essentially is a big reason why you can not display candor nor have much credibility.

So you have no facts, and no point and take that long to say it?

so I post facts, and you say you cannot be bothered to check them, but rattle on anyway

Really?

Why would I not have been vaccinated?

It is obvious you cannot keep up so at least make it short

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    Back to the Covid talk, it should be pretty interesting on how much of a spike we will have after seeing thousands of fans in the stadiums this weekend not wearing masks.
    Especially with all the ones shouting F**k Joe Biden. The amazing thing is all those chants started in the student sections. Students, the ones that vote overwhelmingly for Democrats, and who many are subject to extensive liberal propaganda at college. Looks like they are even aware enough not to by the BS most colleges sell politically. We have hope for the future generation after all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Covid?

Covid?

Been away for a few days and it looks as though most of the "discussion" was about other subjects.

Recently learned of a few new Covid deaths, ALL of whom were fully vaccinated. Seems as though the "avoid hospitalization and death" claim may have been a bit premature.

So let's see.

The "approved" vaccine is not yet available for most so if you get jabbed and things go wrong you can't sue.

It doesn't prevent infection.

It doesn't prevent infecting others.

Vaccinated people can carry a very high viral load.

Vaccinated people can become seriously ill, requiring hospitalization.

Vaccinated people can die of Covid.

In spite of all this they are tightening the screws to force every man, woman and child to submit to being injected with this experimental stuff.

At what point does reality sink in?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    That just proves how idiotic little donnie supporters are. At least it was short, I heard.
    Student sections at college football games chanting "F**k Joe Biden" around the USA the last two weeks, those are not Trump supporters, as a whole they lean heavily left, I am sure you are aware of that. It isn't just Trump supporters that can't stand Joe Biden.

6. Likes SteelrFn liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    So you have no facts, and no point and take that long to say it?

so I post facts, and you say you cannot be bothered to check them, but rattle on anyway

Really?

Why would I not have been vaccinated?

It is obvious you cannot keep up so at least make it short
    There are several points there which include my observations about how you like to communicate. Since they do not have any fake news links probably bores you and that is ok.

I have to say that even if y’all were put through everything that the Manchurian candidate had then u all could not be better obsessed. Truely.

Does that hurt?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    You can't fix stupid. You trump cult members are very sore losers and will stop at nothing to get your way, even if it includes trying to overthrow our government by force as your losers did on January 6th, 2021. Thankfully your numbers are shrinking due to many factors such as Darwin's law.

And we all know that the trump cult members want trump. In their mouths and asses. No big surprise there.
    And you Biden voters are very sore cheaters it seems (as much as you still whine and cry about Trump)

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    Student sections at college football games chanting "F**k Joe Biden" around the USA the last two weeks, those are not Trump supporters, as a whole they lean heavily left, I am sure you are aware of that. It isn't just Trump supporters that can't stand Joe Biden.
    I don't watch college football so I wouldn't know about that. Plus I don't have much faith in age group anymore.

In today's world they are all glued to facebook so I don't expect anything meaningful to come out of their mouths.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It will be interesting
    I was thinking that watching the crowd shots during the pats game
    I believe they required proof of vacc or negative test or something
    But indeed we shall see.
    COurse they have been playing baseball a while
    And it is all pretty much outside
    if you do it right it might have low impact,

‘No Evidence’ Lollapalooza Was a Superspreader Event: Arwady | Chicago News | WTTW

but this was before delta

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    The "approved" vaccine is not yet available for most so if you get jabbed and things go wrong you can't sue.
    It's the same vaccine people have been getting all along, isn't it? It just went from emergency approval to full approval.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Covid?

Covid?

Been away for a few days and it looks as though most of the "discussion" was about other subjects.

Recently learned of a few new Covid deaths, ALL of whom were fully vaccinated. Seems as though the "avoid hospitalization and death" claim may have been a bit premature.

?
    SO facts and math still a problem for you?

No the claims were not premature

As usual, the numbers prove the lie to your post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails covidhospital.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Fully vaccinated people account for 1.2% of England’s Covid-19 deaths | Coronavirus | The Guardian

The figures show a total of 51,281 deaths involving Covid-19 in England between 2 January and 2 July, of which 38,964 were of unvaccinated people.

Of the total Covid-related deaths, 458 (about 0.9%) were of people who died at least 21 days after their second vaccine dose. Just 256 deaths (0.5%) were of people who were fully vaccinated and had their first positive PCR test at least 14 days after their second dose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Covid?

Covid?

So let's see.

In spite of all this they are tightening the screws to force every man, woman and child to submit to being injected with this experimental stuff.

You must have not heard that the CDC released numbers for covid on Friday and they said that you are ten times more likely to be hospitalized for covid and eleven times more likely to do if you are not vaccinated. Darwin's law at work.

And have you got any pictures of people being jabbed with a gun to their heads. Such hysteria out of the trump cult members as usual. When you have the crazies like hannity and his ilk pounding stupidity into peoples heads non stop it isn't surprising that we have so many idiots on the loose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn View Post
    And you Biden voters are very sore cheaters it seems (as much as you still whine and cry about Trump)
    If getting 7 or 8 million people to vote for Biden instead of trump is what you call cheating your cult must have changed the definition of cheating. My definition of cheating is things like screwing other women while you are married like trump has done on all three of his wives. And cheating contractors like your cult leader trump did. Get the idea?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    It's the same vaccine people have been getting all along, isn't it? It just went from emergency approval to full approval.
    Please don't confuse Scottl with things like facts and reason. It doesn't fit his cult view.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    There are several points there which include my observations about how you like to communicate. Since they do not have any fake news links probably bores you and that is ok.

I have to say that even if y’all were put through everything that the Manchurian candidate had then u all could not be better obsessed. Truely.

Does that hurt?
    No you have not facts only twisted whacka do opinions based on twisted whacka do crap you heard from some other bobble head

Do you think calling somthing 'fake news' is somehow convincing?

No, no it is not

I post facts, you post blather

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Covid?

[INDENT]The "approved" vaccine is not yet available for most so if you get jabbed and things go wrong you can't sue.
    The same is true for almost all the vaccines you and your kids were injected with[by force it would seem, since they are mandatory]

C
    90 percent of the time it does

C
    very rarely

C
    at 10 percent the rate of the unvaccinated

C
    at 1/10 the rate of the unvaccinated

at what point is this going to sink in Scott?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Covid?

Covid?

So let's see.

I would be real careful with the other kind of experimental stuff. Just heard a friend is in intensive care with covid. He is a masseuse and personal trainer. Did not get vaccinated and relied on vitamins and healthy living for protection. Probably in his mid thirties and about my height (6 -3) and weight (175 lbs). He had all the same boxes checked that you have for avoiding covid except for the distance thing from others. His wife practices the same life style and has it too but not as bad. As far as I have heard their 2 kids do not have it yet.

Still not seeing anything to disprove my idea that viral load on initial exposure has a lot to do with how sick one gets. My vaccinated barber go it twice but she works right next to peoples faces as does a masseuse. Barber was vaccinated and got very mild and short lived cases, the unvaccinated friend got it bad.

Part of the operation warp speed was that vaccines would have an efficacy of better than 60 or 65%. Please feel free to correct me on the number but it is close. The 95 and 94 for the 2 mRNA vaccines was phenomenal. So now they are down to 80 to 85 percent with the Delta variant and you call that a failure?

Another member came back recently and mentioned he did not ever mask or get vaccinate. If he did not bathe or change clothes either that would be helpful in the distance thing which is a real protection.

20. Likes crazygoat liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The same is true for almost all the vaccines you and your kids were injected with[by force it would seem, since they are mandatory]

very rarely

at 10 percent the rate of the unvaccinated

at 1/10 the rate of the unvaccinated

at what point is this going to sink in Scott?
    Please don't confuse him with the facts.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    Please don't confuse him with the facts.
    Sometimes you have to wonder how peple can get to be 40, 50, 60 but still can't do simple arithmetic.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn
    Everyone and their grandmother knows the Dems cheated
    Only everybody in the loony bin with you. Sane people know that this was one of the most honest elections ever.

23. Likes Laurentian liked this post