Close
Login to Your Account
Page 384 of 457 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,680 of 9121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    I recall when in the seventies science convinced the public that a fetus was not actually a human being supporting the row vs Wade decision. ...
    This is simply incorrect. It is clear you a) never went to law school and b) have zero concept of what that USSC decison says. Stick to ideas that you know something about.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    No need for defense, he can just buy a hat

If you keep posting personal pics, somebody might dox you...

The law of the land is the gov't has the right to enforce innoculation
    And I have the right to resist.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gewehr 98 View Post
    if you (eg) keep posting personal pics, somebody might dox you...
    You might have a case for avatar look and feel infringement . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pix1.jpg   pix2.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Probably shouldn't indulge our footy loving friend, but if I was your school principle I'd be giving you 6 of the best with the strap -

Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn View Post
    Australia's lockdowns are the perfect example of unimaginable tyranny in what was once a free country.
    They basically aren't allowed to leave their home, period. Absolutely wrong
    And for what? The MOST deaths Australia has had in a single day from Covid in all of 2021: FOUR. That's the most, meaning all other days were equal, or less than that. Again totally incorrect
    Four, of a country of 25M, is 0.000016%. If it were four everyday, for all 365 days, the entire year survival rate is 99.995%
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn
    WHAT A NIGHTMARE!
    Agree on that part, but reversed. If Nipah was active over there, I'd bet you'd be barracking for that one too!

Anyhow, will find out soon enough if the Great Reset, widespread sterility or a die off will happen for the population here! Assuming first vax shots translate to second, about 90% have suffered big pharma tyranny, in a lot of the local government areas here.

5. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

“ What did you do to Thermite, did you ingest him?”

Ha ha I know you hate his reasoning you being a expert on Communism. Perhaps undo the Communist education just like every other person here from your part of the world now living in a free country. I seriously believe you are favorable to it.

Regarding the case. Granted it did support the order. There is concern today so much so that what the potus has done is pawn it off on the employers. They know they are not protected and so are complaining. The Pres knows this which is why he never ordered the whole country.Note this from the article “ Massachusetts law empowered the board of health of individual cities and towns to enforce mandatory, free vaccinations for adults over the age of 21 if the municipality determined it was necessary for the public health or safety of the community.” Sure and local entities can be sued for damages too more than likely the president did not sign a presidential order either did he?

The government Supreme Court determines law within the snapshot of time. I recall when in the seventies science convinced the public that a fetus was not actually a human being supporting the row vs Wade decision. Now that has changed and increasingly states and legislators have been restricting it ever since. The site you gave is pertinent and reflects those times. That issue is crazy now.

I will point out the obvious and that is that business interests with money and lawyers are willing to challenge the measures and feel that it will address their complaints. Also that the courts will consider their case and take it or not and give due process or not.

This is 2021. The reviews of the effectiveness of pandemic measures back then were not even adequately measured in that day proving the measures did any good whatsoever. Today all of that will be much more valid in a challenge and it appears since the lawyers have been notified that they see a path for due process -a way forward. For example surface transmissions. For or against. Lots of bashing on that one early because of hysteria. That’s how extremists roll the overkill.

This will not be the same thing exactly yet it will challenge this case and can change it.

I believe the government will compromise because unlike this man and his obvious suffering these guys now have money. That alone provides better representation and will bring a much more modern up to date with the facts decision.

Does that mean that I think your stance is excessive and hit and miss? Yes it does. Does it mean I am anti vax no it does not and I am not.

This decision has brought real modern day and new considerations now as quoted here;
    “Subsequent developments[edit]
    The anti-vaccine movement mobilized following the decision, and the Anti-Vaccination League of America was founded three years later to promote the principle that "health is nature's greatest safeguard against disease and that therefore no State has the right to demand of anyone the impairment of his or her health". The League warned about what it believed to be the dangers of vaccination and the dangers of allowing the intrusion of government and science into private life, part of the broader process identified with the Progressive Movement. The League asked, "We have repudiated religious tyranny; we have rejected political tyranny; shall we now submit to medical tyranny?"[7]
    The Supreme Court reaffirmed its decision in Jacobson in Zucht v. King (1922), which held that a school system could refuse admission to a student who failed to receive a required vaccination.[8] Jacobson has been invoked in numerous other Supreme Court cases as an example of a baseline exercise of the police power, with cases relying on it including Buck v. Bell, 274 U.S. 200 (1927) (sterilization of those with intellectual disabilities), Prince v. Massachusetts, 321 U.S. 158 (1944) (limitations on parents having children distribute pamphlets in the street), and Vernonia School District 47J v. Acton, 515 U.S. 646 (1995) (allowing random drug testing of students).
    During the COVID-19 pandemic, the federal United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit relied on Jacobson when upholding a Texas regulation halting abortions by including it in its ban on non-essential medical services and surgeries, consistent with Justice Blackmun's citing of the case in Roe v. Wade.[9] (See Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on abortion in the United States.) Jacobson also has been a precedent case in justifying government face mask orders and stay-at-home orders throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.[10][11]”
    I still contend you did something to Thermite. There is a Pandemic out there, and the anti-mask anti-vax crowd just makes it worse.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gewehr 98 View Post
    And I have the right to resist.
    That's an interesting idea, that you have the right to resist the law. There's quite a few consequences to that line of thought.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Blabbedy blabbedy blabbedy.

He asked about 3, 5, and 10 year studies of Covid vaccine safety and you respond with vague gibberish about polio vaccine.

3, 5, and 10 year studies of Covid vaccine safety don't exist because it hasn't been around long enough for even 1 year safety studies.
    NO there were no such studies when that vaccine came out, and it is mandatory

AS a death cult member, you wish millions to die before a vaccine is approved, I understand

Then you get to blame Biden for the deaths

very understandable

for an amoral piece of human garbage

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    This is simply incorrect. It is clear you a) never went to law school and b) have zero concept of what that USSC decison says. Stick to ideas that you know something about.
    I think we agree on a as regards b then I did not site it and comment on it first. No one is a Covid or virus expert either and if any were police then they could weigh in on those riots a while back.

We will see what happens for years now you guys repeatedly talked about Trump going to jail. We are still waiting.

Let’s see what happens and who complies with Biden’s suggestion or is it a order?

That’s one thing I like about you Jim you very often feel the need to state the obvious that everyone pretty much knows already. Your timing and horror make it shocking. Smelling salts all around as your ilk fall like flies from fear.

I will have to propose a trophy for you some day from us to you with deep respect and admiration. For staying in your lab and not conquering the world we are eternally grateful.
    Last edited by Trueturning; 09-14-2021 at 11:00 PM.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Are you including me with y'all?
    Not specifically you as I do not know yet out of 200 people that I know 5 have relatives who have died from it. Their report. I fortunately have no loved ones who have come down with Covid that I know of. Odds are most will not have direct knowledge. Videos are not aquaimtences nor family affected.

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No cases at large in Queensland,thanks to complete co- operation...thats right ,people doing the right thing....and ensuring that everyone has their rights to enjoy,not just some blowhard with a half baked idea of their own importance.......There are plenty of the freedom activists in NSW,and thank God,the border wall is keeping them out ....One known troublemaking woman has tried five times to enter Queensland....she finally snuck in ,and fortunately the moment she was spotted ,the police were called ,and shes now got her wish to be in Qld,14 days in solitary ,and a two year jail term when thats over........We are looking after each other ,not like the self centred jerks down south who need some jail time to show them what freedoms all about.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dcsipo View Post
    I still contend you did something to Thermite. There is a Pandemic out there, and the anti-mask anti-vax crowd just makes it worse.
    He is fine D. He pops in every now and then. Y’all run him off. His arms and hands probably got tired.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Maryland Zoo Prepares to Vaccinate Animals Against Covid-19 | The Maryland Zoo

There are not many diseases that cross from humans to animals. Think how devastating that would be to dog and cat owners.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    No cases at large in Queensland,thanks to complete co- operation...thats right ,people doing the right thing....and ensuring that everyone has their rights to enjoy,not just some blowhard with a half baked idea of their own importance.......There are plenty of the freedom activists in NSW,and thank God,the border wall is keeping them out ....One known troublemaking woman has tried five times to enter Queensland....she finally snuck in ,and fortunately the moment she was spotted ,the police were called ,and shes now got her wish to be in Qld,14 days in solitary ,and a two year jail term when thats over........We are looking after each other ,not like the self centred jerks down south who need some jail time to show them what freedoms all about.
    We have wide open borders here in the US of A

Anyone from any where can come as they like (At night of course)..

That must grate your craw.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm not very familiar with Australia but am planning to visit there in the next few years and would like to know about this wall. Is there an actual wall that separates Australia down the middle or what? If so what side of the wall should I visit?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    We have wide open borders here in the US of A

Anyone from any where can come as they like (At night of course)..

That must grate your craw.
    I'm guessing that you are talking about our southern border. Have you ever been there or are you just parroting what you read on your whack job right wing trump cult websites? I spend time along the border with Mexico and own property within 5 miles of the border that I sometimes live on and I can tell you that the borders aren't just open to come and go as you please.
    First of all the area is overrun with border patrol agents. They have balloons tethered with infrared cameras and I'd think plenty of other cameras.

Sorry not sorry to spoil your vision of a border where people just come and go as they please but it just isn't so.

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Oh,you can leave Queensland ,no problem......but you cant come back......You' d have to be completely insane to leave ,all the lovely disease free ,lockdown free,sunshine this time of year....not too hot,not too cold....just right.

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I dont know anyone who had died from covid.....because there are no deaths from covid in Queensland ...so I never will.

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I could never figure out Trumps border wall....The Great Big Beautiful Wall........seems to me there were gaps in the steel that a thin person might squeeze thru....and I d be assuming no refugees were fat ........my other wonderin is why the Mexs didnt just oxy a few bits of steel from the wall when they had a project a-building.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

.......seems to me there were gaps in the steel that a thin person might squeeze thru....and I d be assuming no refugees were fat ........my other wonderin is why the Mexs didnt just oxy a few bits of steel from the wall when they had a project a-building.

Oxy-propane prices pretty high -- and no need since our subcontractors gave them tons of the stuff:

Border barriers being sold as scrap metal | KOB 4

Also easier to go over the top:

People Climbing Over Trump's $15 Billion Border Wall With $5 Ladders

Cheapest way to secure the borders might be to actually care if companies were hiring illegals. Add in electronic security and a sensible, centrist immigraton and work visa policy.

Cheapest way to secure the borders from drugs and drug crime might be to cut demand here. If we can spend several trillion trying to make places like Iraq and Iran safe for US oil companies, and less than 1/1000th that to sequence the genome -- you'd think we might be able to figure out what causes addiction -- and how to stop it.

21. Likes dcsipo liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

... out of 200 people that I know 5 have relatives who have died from it.
    Expand that to the entire country and you get eight million seven hundred fifty thousand dead, give or take a few. The US would survive but that's noticeable ...

23. Likes dcsipo liked this post