100,000 UK Covid 19 Deaths - Page 402
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 402 of 457 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,040 of 9121
  1. #8021
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Eastern Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    7,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    6486
    Likes (Received)
    6902

    Default

    I chuckle when I see liberals saying "it shouldn't be political" when it is YOUR leaders and media who have been making it so since the beginning.

    Trump vaccine bad, no one should take.

    Biden vaccine good, everyone must take.

    These are the same frigging vaccines developed under operation Warp Speed.

    700,000 people have NOT died of Covid. A lie repeated a thousand times is still a lie. People, especially the elderly and those with serious chronic conditions died of various causes, just as they do every year. Attributing all those deaths to Covid was a political act that serves an agenda.

    And now, this whole "vaxxed vs unvaxxed" divide has been engineered to distract from the real problems.

    The Covid shutdowns did severe economic damage, and many individuals and businesses will never fully recover.

    "Protective" measures have rapidly multiplied the national debt to unsustainable levels.

    A multinational army of invading migrants, many of them carrying serious diseases, is coming across our borders every day.

    A disastrous, politically motivated ("out by 9/11 anniversary") rushed pullout from Afghanistan has had disastrous results both locally and internationally, and will cause problems in the region and elsewhere for years to come.

    China has been artificially elevated to a world position that otherwise would have taken many years to reach, and many of our political leaders and even apparently some Generals seem to be beholden to the CCP rather than the American people.

    And the vaccines themselves have proven to fall far short of the initial hype, which said they were going to solve the Covid problem completely. Even now, "fully vaccinated" only temporarily means two shots as failure to submit to the endless rounds of "boosters" will change your status to "unvaccinated".

    But by all means blame those who resist subjecting themselves to this potentially dangerous and as yet unproven experiment in gene therapy. It can make you feel good about yourself despite the increasingly obvious reality that these so-called vaccines are a complete and total failure at their one and only task.

  2. Likes Demon73, Trueturning, IamBob liked this post
  3. #8022
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2710
    Likes (Received)
    2467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    I chuckle when I see liberals saying "it shouldn't be political" when it is YOUR leaders and media who have been making it so since the beginning.

    Trump vaccine bad, no one should take.

    Biden vaccine good, everyone must take.

    These are the same frigging vaccines developed under operation Warp Speed.

    700,000 people have NOT died of Covid. A lie repeated a thousand times is still a lie. People, especially the elderly and those with serious chronic conditions died of various causes, just as they do every year. Attributing all those deaths to Covid was a political act that serves an agenda.

    And now, this whole "vaxxed vs unvaxxed" divide has been engineered to distract from the real problems.

    The Covid shutdowns did severe economic damage, and many individuals and businesses will never fully recover.

    "Protective" measures have rapidly multiplied the national debt to unsustainable levels.

    A multinational army of invading migrants, many of them carrying serious diseases, is coming across our borders every day.

    A disastrous, politically motivated ("out by 9/11 anniversary") rushed pullout from Afghanistan has had disastrous results both locally and internationally, and will cause problems in the region and elsewhere for years to come.

    China has been artificially elevated to a world position that otherwise would have taken many years to reach, and many of our political leaders and even apparently some Generals seem to be beholden to the CCP rather than the American people.

    And the vaccines themselves have proven to fall far short of the initial hype, which said they were going to solve the Covid problem completely. Even now, "fully vaccinated" only temporarily means two shots as failure to submit to the endless rounds of "boosters" will change your status to "unvaccinated".

    But by all means blame those who resist subjecting themselves to this potentially dangerous and as yet unproven experiment in gene therapy. It can make you feel good about yourself despite the increasingly obvious reality that these so-called vaccines are a complete and total failure at their one and only task.
    holly shit man, it must really suck to be you.

  4. #8023
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    774
    Likes (Received)
    3901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    I chuckle when I see liberals saying "it shouldn't be political" when it is YOUR leaders and media who have been making it so since the beginning.

    Trump vaccine bad, no one should take.

    Biden vaccine good, everyone must take.

    These are the same frigging vaccines developed under operation Warp Speed.

    700,000 people have NOT died of Covid. A lie repeated a thousand times is still a lie. People, especially the elderly and those with serious chronic conditions died of various causes, just as they do every year. Attributing all those deaths to Covid was a political act that serves an agenda.

    And now, this whole "vaxxed vs unvaxxed" divide has been engineered to distract from the real problems.

    The Covid shutdowns did severe economic damage, and many individuals and businesses will never fully recover.

    "Protective" measures have rapidly multiplied the national debt to unsustainable levels.

    A multinational army of invading migrants, many of them carrying serious diseases, is coming across our borders every day.

    A disastrous, politically motivated ("out by 9/11 anniversary") rushed pullout from Afghanistan has had disastrous results both locally and internationally, and will cause problems in the region and elsewhere for years to come.

    China has been artificially elevated to a world position that otherwise would have taken many years to reach, and many of our political leaders and even apparently some Generals seem to be beholden to the CCP rather than the American people.

    And the vaccines themselves have proven to fall far short of the initial hype, which said they were going to solve the Covid problem completely. Even now, "fully vaccinated" only temporarily means two shots as failure to submit to the endless rounds of "boosters" will change your status to "unvaccinated".

    But by all means blame those who resist subjecting themselves to this potentially dangerous and as yet unproven experiment in gene therapy. It can make you feel good about yourself despite the increasingly obvious reality that these so-called vaccines are a complete and total failure at their one and only task.
    Literally no one but right wing bobbleheads said the vaccine was 'bad'


    not a thing, only in your mind

    THe liar?

    YOu

    there is no evidence of 'fake' covid deaths

    Are the Texans now lying?

    really?

    Is Idaho not rationing care?

    If no one is dying, how is this possible

    Excess deaths in a year where no one was driving cars and doing all sorts of there things that get them killed?

    You create facts in your head with no evidence and no backup no nothing and then act as if your opinion is more powerful than facts

    All actual evidence is that deaths are likely higher than documented

    Except inside your skull

    Not convincing

    Oh, and did you find that source for horse wormer being part of the official covid treatment, I haven't read back yet

  5. #8024
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    BFE Nevada/San Marcos Tx
    Posts
    3,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3296
    Likes (Received)
    2092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dcsipo View Post
    holly shit man, it must really suck to be you.
    He can see clearly now
    I Can See Clearly Now - YouTube

  6. Likes dcsipo liked this post
  7. #8025
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    774
    Likes (Received)
    3901

    Default

    All these people did not die of Covid they died of boredom



    Excess mortality during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) - Statistics and Research - Our World in Data
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot-2021-09-18-15-22-30-excess-mortality-during-coronavirus-pandemic-covid-19-.jpg  

  8. #8026
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    747
    Likes (Received)
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dcsipo View Post
    holly shit man, it must really suck to be you.
    Scottl wakes up every day thinking someones out to get him.

  9. Likes dcsipo liked this post
  10. #8027
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Posts
    1,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    731
    Likes (Received)
    607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dcsipo View Post
    holly shit man, it must really suck to be you.
    It's amazing how many people think you're against them if you're not with them. And that level of paranoia is not healthy. (not to mention that level of dishonest mental manipulation)

    Even sadder how many just can't admit when they got played, or learn when to back off. Or learn how to do some actual research from authoritative sources.

    Its amazing how many people think their politicians actually give a shit about them. They don't.

  11. Likes crazygoat, dcsipo, Demon73 liked this post
  12. #8028
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    9,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    613
    Likes (Received)
    6823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    I chuckle when I see liberals saying "it shouldn't be political" when it is YOUR leaders and media who have been making it so since the beginning.

    Trump vaccine bad, no one should take.

    Biden vaccine good, everyone must take. . . ..

    Just who (beside yourself) has said "Trump vaccine bad" and "Biden vaccine good?"

    The various pharma companies around the world started working on vaccines early in the pandemic (back when Trump was still calling it a political hoax or totally under control) and through the end of his administration. Some are cheap. Some work better than others. Development continues. They go by names like "Pfizer" and "Moderna" and not "Trump" or "Biden."

  13. Likes crazygoat, dcsipo liked this post
  14. #8029
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    774
    Likes (Received)
    3901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    “ Location People's Republic”

    You should be spending your time on other things beside picking on this small American State. Your attack is just piiing onto and enhancing misery everywhere that you focus as you add to the problem with persons vaccinating or not. Idaho - that small American State I suppose that is what the CCP was worried about as a threat to security that Idaho might take this new variant and mail infected Levi jeans imports to China sending the enhanced variant to their shores. Too funny.

    Instead of reasoning and using your brain it is in your nature to bully anyplace which you choose , primarily places who are suffering from a virus which was allowed to slip through the superior gauntlet set up in Wuhan.

    That is keeping with your and your ilks true nature to enhance the suffering of others who for reasons most likely not even related to your straw men reasons based on more degradation you treat these as subhuman.

    I propose that your whole smear campaign is subhuman in nature and you take to your nature very well.

    Just a observation straight up directed just for you and your kind. We know you do care. You care to pile on in the bullying manner which I described surely it must fill some hobbled flaw in your psyche. God loves them all regardless and there is nothing you can do to change that!

    Dang rebels right? What can you do with that? Nothing constructive or helpful is the answer.
    You should stop wasting your time posting in a foreign language

    not facts

    just right wing bluster

    meanwhile yesterday 2000 died

    and you fiddle fiddle fiddle

  15. Likes Greg White liked this post
  16. #8030
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    peekskill, NY
    Posts
    27,575
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    ...
    "Protective" measures have rapidly multiplied the national debt to unsustainable levels.
    ...
    Ah for the good 'ol days when we nearly had a balanced budget, when bill clinton was president. A few years of the other tax-and-spend republican party and it all falls apart, eh?

    Sounds like you're really unhappy where you live in liberal MA - you should probably move somewhere with better individual freedoms, where covid is seen as you see it. Where the state govenment doesn't impose restrictions on its citizens.

    Move to Idaho and get *everything* you could ask for. You'd probably be a much happier poster here, if you bothered to post at all - why you'd have nothing to complain about at all. Prove your worth and go be a nurse there!

    An open letter to my patient : HermanCainAward

  17. Likes dalmatiangirl61 liked this post
  18. #8031
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    5,077
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    35
    Likes (Received)
    1837

    Default

    Good example here yesterday of how stupid these anti everything morons are....demonstration against lockdowns....when there are no lockdowns ,nor have been in Queensland for ages....half these morons are now demonstrating against vaccination..........Unfortunately the cops ran out of pepper spray ,and had to resort to more old fashioned methods .The cops arrest these morons,the penalties go to SPER,but they have nothing,the only option is to jail them,which costs taxpayer money.

  19. #8032
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    5,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4821
    Likes (Received)
    964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    Just who (beside yourself) has said "Trump vaccine bad" and "Biden vaccine good?"

    The various pharma companies around the world started working on vaccines early in the pandemic (back when Trump was still calling it a political hoax or totally under control) and through the end of his administration. Some are cheap. Some work better than others. Development continues. They go by names like "Pfizer" and "Moderna" and not "Trump" or "Biden."
    Are you for real? We like the turn around they were already working secretly on the vaccines and fought Trump the whole time and saved the day. A good thing Trump even though he was president could not stop the brave rebels. Isn’t hat a Star Wars movie theme essentially?

  20. Likes pavt liked this post
  21. #8033
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Posts
    1,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    731
    Likes (Received)
    607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Are you for real? We like the turn around they were already working secretly on the vaccines and fought Trump the whole time and saved the day. A good thing Trump even though he was president could not stop the brave rebels. Isn’t hat a Star Wars movie theme essentially?
    It's just a pity that some advanced forms of humor don't convey very well on the internet. Which BTW was invented with Federal dollars back in 1970.

  22. Likes Hodge liked this post
  23. #8034
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    5,077
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    35
    Likes (Received)
    1837

    Default

    In fact ,in the second part of 2020,Trump could easily see the virus was sinking his previously good prospect of a second term,and he was boosting a vaccine with the simplistic view that a vaccine would magically defeat the virus in a few weeks......He became more petulant as the whole vaccine thing dragged on without result to the 2nd November,and hatched the "Stolen Election" claims as a fallback position.

  24. #8035
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    9,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    613
    Likes (Received)
    6823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    . . . We like the turn around they were already working secretly on the vaccines and fought Trump the whole time . . . a Star Wars movie theme . . . ?
    The Trump Defense Syndrome is strong in this one.

    If you'd like a factual accounting, you might start with the notion that people have been (fitfully) working toward mRNA vaccines for more than a decade. Part of this Federally funded during previous (Obama etc.) administrations.

    Then you'd have Trump's lying initial response: Blog Post | Congressman Lloyd Doggetttimeline-trump-s-coronavirus-responses

    Then we'd have PAVT's post above -- after seeking support from anti-vaccers (and retweeting much of their nonsense), trying dismiss the threat, and pretty much abdicating responsibility to the states - your second-coming dude finally saw a vaccine as key to his own salvation. The good news is his administration provided funding and these days he's even a somewhat reluctant booster of modern medicine (it saved his life). A shame more of his followers don't follow on that one.

    As said before, the vaccines aren't named Trump OR Biden - nor did either man mix them up in their spare bathrooms -- or likely even understand much of the science involved. Instead, we have Moderna (mRNA), Pfizer (mRNA), and J&J (more tranditional) here. Then there are Astrazeneca out of the UK, a couple vaccines out of China, and others out of Russia and India. Something like two dozen more are under development and/or in clinical trials. While all are at some risk for side effects (that's why the clinical trials), the big side effect seen so far -- after millions of doses and rare side effects (even for the J&J) -- is that none of them seem to work in the unvaccinated.

  25. Likes crazygoat liked this post
  26. #8036
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    5,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4821
    Likes (Received)
    964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pavt View Post
    It's just a pity that some advanced forms of humor don't convey very well on the internet. Which BTW was invented with Federal dollars back in 1970.
    It’s a shame is another saying too. How long under the current requirements should vaccinations reach the stated goals?

    Will you conclude that when they do reach that level that the bullying and angry manner in which y’all operate was successful? Kind of silly really because y’all would assume your methods worked when it was completed based on things which you can not control and that is human nature. You will vastly increase your opponents because y’all essentially ignored and punished your former supporters. They will not forget.

  27. #8037
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    5,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4821
    Likes (Received)
    964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Literally no one but right wing bobbleheads said the vaccine was 'bad'


    not a thing, only in your mind

    THe liar?

    YOu

    there is no evidence of 'fake' covid deaths

    Are the Texans now lying?

    really?

    Is Idaho not rationing care?

    If no one is dying, how is this possible

    Excess deaths in a year where no one was driving cars and doing all sorts of there things that get them killed?

    You create facts in your head with no evidence and no backup no nothing and then act as if your opinion is more powerful than facts

    All actual evidence is that deaths are likely higher than documented

    Except inside your skull

    Not convincing

    Oh, and did you find that source for horse wormer being part of the official covid treatment, I haven't read back yet
    Kamala stood against the vaccine before she stood for it. There is that. So did yourselves also and you’re ilk also.

  28. #8038
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    5,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4821
    Likes (Received)
    964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    The Trump Defense Syndrome is strong in this one.

    If you'd like a factual accounting, you might start with the notion that people have been (fitfully) working toward mRNA vaccines for more than a decade. Part of this Federally funded during previous (Obama etc.) administrations.

    Then you'd have Trump's lying initial response: Blog Post | Congressman Lloyd Doggetttimeline-trump-s-coronavirus-responses

    Then we'd have PAVT's post above -- after seeking support from anti-vaccers (and retweeting much of their nonsense), trying dismiss the threat, and pretty much abdicating responsibility to the states - your second-coming dude finally saw a vaccine as key to his own salvation. The good news is his administration provided funding and these days he's even a somewhat reluctant booster of modern medicine (it saved his life). A shame more of his followers don't follow on that one.

    As said before, the vaccines aren't named Trump OR Biden - nor did either man mix them up in their spare bathrooms -- or likely even understand much of the science involved. Instead, we have Moderna (mRNA), Pfizer (mRNA), and J&J (more tranditional) here. Then there are Astrazeneca out of the UK, a couple vaccines out of China, and others out of Russia and India. Something like two dozen more are under development and/or in clinical trials. While all are at some risk for side effects (that's why the clinical trials), the big side effect seen so far -- after millions of doses and rare side effects (even for the J&J) -- is that none of them seem to work in the unvaccinated.
    “ The Trump Defense Syndrome is strong in this one” see Star war jargon. A hack. Trump sped the vaccines under criticism by y’all sighting expert scientists on how the feat would be impossible.

    Too funny really because now the backpedaling is happening with as straight a salesman face as y’all can muster. The thing is no one buys it. Flip flop is happening. Not surprised.

    Israel has about the same vaccination rate and there are not persons following the playbook which you have. It does not work. It is like crashing the plane you are on and calmly getting your luggage in hand and calmly heading to exit. Amazing.

    Good show let’s see how it goes. Y’all have several games coordinated at any given time and none of them accomplish anything except add opponents.

  29. Likes Demon73 liked this post
  30. #8039
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    9,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    613
    Likes (Received)
    6823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Kamala stood against the vaccine before she stood for it. . . .
    Recollection is that Harris was all for taking a vaccine - once it was approved by medical authorities. She did publicly express doubt about relying upon Trump's recommendations. We could go through his previous advice (it's a hoax, not a threat, under control, done a really good job, masks are for sissies, UV lamps, bleach, hydroxychloroquine, etc.) to understand why she might not want to take his advice on anything.

    How 'bout instead of making this a political deal (Trump's vaccine, Biden's vaccine . . .) we just consider it a public health issue? While there's surely more to be learned, the preponderance of evidence suggests that getting a couple jabs is the best way to avoid serious illness and death. Don't want the jabs for whatever reason (afraid of needles, multiple conspiracy theorist, voices in your head, a hunch, or whatever) - I think that's your right. In return, expect to be barred from some activities and have to take other steps (masks, testing) to participate in others.

  31. #8040
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    9,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    613
    Likes (Received)
    6823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    . . . there are not persons following the playbook which you have. It (vaccination, one presumes) does not work . . .
    Well, at least you've given up blindly following Trump (who is now for vaccination). Seems just a while ago you said you got the Covid vaccine and were glad for it. Apparently some new revelation (your reading of Israeli cases?*), or just fingers pounding the keyboard of their own volition, has made you a born-again anti-vaccer?

    As for your belief that "Trump sped the vaccines under criticism by y’all sighting expert scientists on how the feat would be impossible" -- I noted well over a year ago that one vaccine expert who spoke to us (back in March 2020 - 18 months ago) said that the new mRNA process could get us a vaccine in as little as a year if we were lucky. And lucky we were.

    * Israel'''s 17% unvaccinated now account for 65% of all serious COVID-19 cases - Israel News - Haaretz.com


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •