Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    No they are NOT all over the place

vaccinated people are much less likely to get infected
    much less likely to get seriously ill
    much less likely to die

post your 'numbers'
    Are you really expecting standardparts to post something to back up his claims? He has been called out before on that one. He can not ever provide proof of what he blabbers about.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Bartber loves to display his immense stupidity here for all to see. Very few could expect to out stupid him.
    Oooohhhhhh Praise indeed from you BuBu!

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    The sane people don't care about seeing videos of tourists milling around the capitol like has been happening with tourists for decades but we are interested in seeing video of crimes being committed and you are a total fool if you deny that smashing out windows and fighting with capitol police was a proper thing to do. Your cult leader fired those assholes up and sent them to the capitol to stop the steal that never happened. He also told them "and I'll be there with you" which was a total lie but standard for trump.
    "insurrection" you cry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg  

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    You are siding with people who are malevolent. I don't understand that, as you seem to be a mate of Limy, who's not that sort at all.

B is fighting the good fight.

If you side with the Barbters and Demons, you are not.
    Ah...millie is using the 'ol "my way or the highway' routine. No other opinon will be tolerated.

5. Likes DrHook, barbter liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I report the sad passing of a couple of Dr. trump's patients:

Two people have died of ivermectin poisoning in New Mexico

On a happier note, before they went to their final paddock their canters and trots had been improving. We understand that fresh horseshoes will be applied prior to burial...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Except that you're not really sad at all you lying fucktard.

You are GLOATING over these deaths as some kind of affirmation of your Covidian cult beliefs.

That is why virtually all of you so-called liberals are liars. You constantly spout concern for "people", yet in reality you have contempt and hatred for most ordinary folk, including members of the "victim" groups you pretend to champion.

No wonder you are so fascinated with excrement. It comprises the core of your being.
    +1.
    I'm afraid he's a sicko

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    They died again? Big B used those same two back at post #8595. "It looks like a couple of people may have died of ivermectin poisoning in New Mexico. Investigation is ongoing."

Of course that means an extra 4 deaths due to covid for the stats.....
    The sad thing is, the Dims will be thinking that's another 4 votes...

8. Likes DrHook, SeymourDumore liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Pete - do you really believe that this "jumped" in a wet market when there's no bats around for 1000km? . . .
    Seems to me there are several possible scenarios - for none of which I have enough data on to "believe."

I try not to bet on stuff where I don't have much more than a clue. But if this were an office pool (like betting who would win the Super Bowl or the World Cup) and I wanted to put my $5 on one scenario, it would be the one where it jumped from bats to an intermediary species and then to humans. With the "wet markets" providing ample opportunities and perhaps pressures for the virus to jump from species to species.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Are you really expecting standardparts to post something to back up his claims? He has been called out before on that one. He can not ever provide proof of what he blabbers about.
    Check out California's fully vaccinated numbers---the numbers are among the highest in the Nation---which is great but hardly proves all good, or bad can be necessarily tied to political ideology.

Now check out high density population areas with a large minority presence. Not good. Then compare where hospital and other medical services are stressed.

There are other factors, but with your background I'm sure you already know about what impacts much of the population regards the side effects of covid.

You have the time. You repeatedly state you doubt some of what I post so spend some time and check the numbers.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    The sad thing is, the Dims will be thinking that's another 4 votes...
    "Thinking"....I'm sure the vote by mail ballot has already been completed

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It entirely possible records of any type from that event could be edited to reflect the best interest of certain parties.
    Fortunately the trump cult was unable to cheat that way. Not for lack of trying.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gewehr 98 View Post
    ...inner trappings of the US military i....
    Ha. You don't need to be a Rhodes Scholar to figure out that refusing a legitimate order in the military is one of those
    things you are better off not doing. Or did you do that routinely when you were in the service? How did it work out for you?

Same think in any large corporation: your boss tells you to DO something, or NOT do something, you had damn well better
    think LONG and HARD before you tell them to fuck off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Playing The Blame Game

If a person wearing a mask gets infected it's always the fault of those not wearing masks.

If a vaccinated person gets infected it's always the fault of those who are not vaccinated.

This blame game resonates among the faithful but stripped of the BS it actually proves two points.

Masks don't prevent infection.

The vaccines don't prevent infection.

But since Covidian cult beliefs are based on emotion there isn't a dog's chance of them ever seeing the illogic of their beliefs.

15. Likes DrHook liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    Democrats are going to try to keep Jan 6th in the news as long as they can, ....
    HAA HAA HAAAA.

I hereby nominate this as the dumbest comment in the thread so far. You guys don't get it: "in the news" means "has gone down in history books FOREVER."

Boston Tea Party
    North wins civil war
    Wright Brothers Fly
    Lindbergh crosses the atlantic
    JFK assasinated.
    Man walks on moon.

Trump tries to kill democracy. And fails.

They're gonna be teaching this in history books for about a thousand years.

Your guy has become a legend. And by "legend" it's sorta like when Pompii was destroyed by that volcano.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Check out California's fully vaccinated numbers---the numbers are among the highest in the Nation---which is great but hardly proves all good, or bad can be necessarily tied to political ideology.

Now check out high density population areas with a large minority presence. Not good. Then compare where hospital and other medical services are stressed.

There are other factors, but with your background I'm sure you already know about what impacts much of the population regards the side effects of covid.

You have the time. You repeatedly state you doubt some of what I post so spend some time and check the numbers.
    Hey that is a good idea............I already didcal2020.jpgcaspike.jpg cal-vacc.jpg

Notice the covid numbers and the correlation between areas that voted for traitortrump and hotspots

shall we take a guess where the low vaccination rates are?

And yes, it is the whitey white boys dying by the droves all over the country, your racist point is noted

[edited with vacc info] yawn

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    HAA HAA HAAAA.

I hereby nominate this as the dumbest comment in the thread so far. You guys don't get it: "in the news" means "has gone down in history books FOREVER."

Boston Tea Party
    North wins civil war
    Wright Brothers Fly
    Lindbergh crosses the atlantic
    JFK assasinated.
    Man walks on moon.

Trump tries to kill democracy. And fails.

They're gonna be teaching this in history books for about a thousand years.

Your guy has become a legend. And by "legend" it's sorta like when Pompii was destroyed by that volcano.
    Actually once the dust settles the history teachers will have this group quietly removed and wrapped in straight jackets. The trope from the aginner ilk is too extreme and they have not established such history.

I know that will hurt yalls feelings when y’all realize it but it is nothing personal at all. We have differing views.

Another example of magical thinking is when EG gets stirred up about something and starts blasting things like he is using a shotgun. Whether it be the military, our government , or even religion. Police excess is a major concern of his and he is overly passionate about those issues. Oh add slavery too. Not from it earliest rescent history the last 1000 years but specifically the United States in around 1860 and beginning shortly after slavery began in the New world.

I understand the issues probably better than EG because I have family who served with honor on both sides. I think it is silly to drag up conflicts over 100 years old. That gets thin when all that had to be done is educate American school children which has been neglected the past few decades.

I try to remember when EG goes off into the deep end that he has been traumatized in some manner and likely has some valid points on occasion. He can even get reasonable once he finally calms down even.

A good looking woman walks by in a red mini skirt and he is no longer mad he believes she must be in love with him. That he is ugly does not matter as he has a big ego.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post

It is the same way in a riot.

Yeah a lot like a riot

With expressed purpose of overturning an election

It's called an'insurrection'

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Yeah a lot like a riot

With expressed purpose of overturning an election

It's called an'insurrection'
    They can not even charge them properly. That they remain in jail while they are figuring it out is common place throughout America really. They will be processed before their time is served waiting for the most likely charge a misdemeanor of one year maximum sentence. They do not wish anyone jailed to get out uncharged and not pleaded or convicted by trial. Trials are less than 10 percent mostly.

They want to punish to the full extent of the law. That is not unusual and in this case what is is their intent. They are labeled insurrectionist by you guys. I think most all were protesters and unorganized not pulling a coup.

Pence was encouraged to block the process and he did not and would not. The people who stormed Congress were not anything but disorganized protesters as they never even got close to pulling off a coup.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    They can not even charge them properly. That they remain in jail while they are figuring it out is common place throughout America really. They will be processed before their time is served waiting for the most likely charge a misdemeanor of one year maximum sentence. They do not wish anyone jailed to get out uncharged and not pleaded or convicted by trial. Trials are less than 10 percent mostly.

They want to punish to the full extent of the law. That is not unusual and in this case what is is their intent. They are labeled insurrectionist by you guys. I think most all were protesters and unorganized not pulling a coup.
    What was their intent?

Protesting is standing and shouting

Invading the capitol while they are in the process of confirming the election of the president of the US, that is not 'protesting' and they are not 'protestors'

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You are siding with people who are malevolent. I don't understand that, as you seem to be a mate of Limy, who's not that sort at all.

ooooooohhhh are we ganging up now
    Taking sides?
    My Dad is bigger than your Dad?
    Admittedly not as big as BigBubu

Am I or Demo allowed to phone Sami ever again?
    Or are you banning him from speaking with us now?
    Just checking?

Edit: and what the fuk with the "malevolent" shit?
    You're the prick who keeps glorifying the death of people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

B is fighting the good fight? When he can post Trump cult tens of times in one post with no other comment I worry about his mental health.
    If you side with the Big B's type you also have a problem.

24. Likes DrHook, Demon73 liked this post