State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    What was their intent?

Protesting is standing and shouting

Invading the capitol while they are in the process of confirming the election of the president of the US, that is not 'protesting' and they are not 'protestors'
    You silly Ol hippie. You know damn good and well what protests were all about back in the 60-70 period because you saw it and we all knew someone involved taking government space and college admin buildings. They did sit ins. Heck at Kent state it reached a peak with the shooting. You know.

Congress had never experienced that although there has been shooting even there and increased security.

I do not like how Trump whipped up the situation. He often goes over the top and this time he got smacked. He goes in stirs things up then runs off. He has become a liability even considering many things which I thought were good. Not even dis agreeing with everything which you claim either. Only how the hype and smear are of notice to me I buy none of it.

It is not necessary to build good reasonable points as they are evident though not often used by you and your ilk. Y’all are promoting other agendas as your goals. I agree it is necessary to combat Trumps charisma. Yet true he came with a huge list of enemies to start with and then made more. He never seems to lose them ever. That is his nature and limits any real service he can perform as it goes haywire at a point.

This stuff with Biden’s son is a waste of time. None of them made any move which would effect them as far as breaking the law was concerned. Trump operates within the law because they are smart and have good lawyers to back them up. The prosecutors are making a show and measuring public opinion to pull off a conviction if they are able. They would if public opinion demanded it. Not that it was right just that they are given Carter blanch as happens in the justice system.

Under the right circumstances throwing the book at someone causes the book to magically stick and that is when they proceed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    ooooooohhhh are we ganging up now
    Taking sides?
    My Dad is bigger than your Dad?
    Admittedly not as big as BigBubu

Am I or Demo allowed to phone Sami ever again?
    Or are you banning him from speaking with us now?
    Just checking?

Edit: and what the fuk with the "malevolent" shit?
    You're the prick who keeps glorifying the death of people.
    No he is not banning you from phoning the old man,I am.
    He is my old man and I make the rules. If your favourite line is Trump cult please do not waste your time asking permission, barred.

3. Likes barbter, Demon73 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Masks don't prevent infection.

The vaccines don't prevent infection.
    Will you at least say they slow it down? Not prevent it, but help to slow down the spread of it.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The vaccines even with the booster shots likely are not good enough to prevent infection. I believe with the variations there will come a new targeted vaccine which addresses the variant. I think this likely is the elephant in the room no one wishes to point out.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Will you at least say they slow it down? Not prevent it, but help to slow down the spread of it.
    I think the evidence is very clear, that masks MUST be worn for photo shoots.... https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/s...42038322298881

7. Likes SeymourDumore liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Actually once the dust settles the history teachers will have this group quietly removed and wrapped in straight jackets. ...
    Heh. Unfortunately for the cult members, who like to "sanitize" previous events, history teachers don't do what you say they do.

History teachers point out that Nixon and Kissinger were war criminals and treasonous. They point out that Reagan was running an illegal war using money from illegal sources. They point out that we lost the vietnam war, they point out that there never were any weapons of mass destruction. Nobody in 100 years is going to remember who posted what on this board, and who came down on which side of any debate.

But 100 years from now they'll remember that trump tried to kill democracy. They'll remember how it happened, and how the plot got stopped. The man is now legend.

You think the world will ever forget, for example, Kristalnacht? But they don't remember the name of each guy with a brick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Will you at least say they slow it down? .....
    Hell no. He LOVES the view from the exact center of the train tracks. Never gonna move.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

They can not even charge them properly. ....
    Well you *do* have the class of traitors who pleaded guilty. The threat of an effective prosecution for a serious crime
    will often have that effect when a deal is cut. Often the deal involves cooperating with the prosecution. First guy to
    plead out and rat out the other rats gets the best deal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    ... reinforces the idea that using powerful drugs without doctor supervision is foolhardy. ...
    Well yes. Unfortunately the poster children for anti-vaxers seem to be described by that *exact* word. "Let's not get owned by the libtards, we'll used some thing *else* instead, that the internet says should work great.

How much betadine do you think doctors would prescribe for oral injestion for covid?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Fortunately the trump cult was unable to cheat that way. Not for lack of trying.
    If your referring to votes from the dead or not qualified there are more than a few cities who are notorious for such things---of course it's just speculation and hearsay.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In regards to masks....If you feel safer wearing one then go ahead and wear a mask. Why not?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    In regards to masks....If you feel safer wearing one then go ahead and wear a mask. Why not?
    Thats exactly what I am doing.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Hey that is a good idea............I already didAttachment 330091Attachment 330092 Attachment 330093

Notice the covid numbers and the correlation between areas that voted for traitortrump and hotspots

shall we take a guess where the low vaccination rates are?

And yes, it is the whitey white boys dying by the droves all over the country, your racist point is noted

[edited with vacc info] yawn
    "whitey white boys dying by the droves all over the country" Well since someone said your PHD is in science....or not, some have opined that there is a racial disparity regarding covid and health care.

There is quite a bit on this topic and the link is to an older article that was from your own area.

"The trends also underscore how, despite L.A. County’s respectable overall vaccination rates — which are on par with the statewide average — there remain many clusters of communities with much lower uptake of inoculations."

Just my opinion but it's become common on PM and other forums to define anyone not vaccinated, or having issues with getting vaccinated as being less than intelligent and most certainly a Trump supporter--usually called an "antivaxxer".

I really don't think that's the case when one looks at the voting record in Democrat areas that went all in for Biden. Anyway----I know the link won't meet your high standards.

COVID hospitalizations worsen for L.A.'''s Black residents - Los Angeles Times

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thats exactly what I am doing.
    Excellent! So why do you seek to have others reinforce your decision to wear a mask? Or seem to demand others do the same?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Obviously they are all edited. Otherwise people would see our lizard overlords directing the action. And the demons, donating sperm to the cause. Not to speak of the masses of pedophiles emerging from the basement ... it was terrifying. Saw it on Rumble, thanks for the useful link.

Fucking nitwit. That's all there is to say about you.
    Mannie...Yeah, forgot your basically wired for the way the CCP handles information that is viewed by the public.

My bad.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"If we took abortion and guns out of the picture the USA would likely vote 90% Democrat" Give it time--couple years at the most, less if Dems add a guaranteed monthly income along with legalizing dope. Democrats like free stuff as long as they can spend it one drugs.
    you forgot "take yer bibles" but hey..

Meanwhile in the real world

Jan. 6 Committee Subpoenas Top Trump White House Officials - The New York Times

dee
    ;-D

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Excellent! So why do you seek to have others reinforce your decision to wear a mask? Or seem to demand others do the same?
    Where did you get the idea I do any of that.

I made the decision to wear mine on my own and don't need anybody to tell me i did a good thing.

I don't demand of anybody to wear one. Although I think those who are not aren't helping themselves.

Those who get into fights in stores where masks are required are just idiotic. If you don't want to wear one just go to another place. It seems pretty simple to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You silly Ol hippie. You know damn good and well what protests were all about back in the 60-70 period because you saw it and we all knew someone involved taking government space and college admin buildings. They did sit ins. Heck at Kent state it reached a peak with the shooting. You know.

Congress had never experienced that although there has been shooting even there and increased security.

I do not like how Trump whipped up the situation. He often goes over the top and this time he got smacked. He goes in stirs things up then runs off. He has become a liability even considering many things which I thought were good. Not even dis agreeing with everything which you claim either. Only how the hype and smear are of notice to me I buy none of it.

It is not necessary to build good reasonable points as they are evident though not often used by you and your ilk. Y’all are promoting other agendas as your goals. I agree it is necessary to combat Trumps charisma. Yet true he came with a huge list of enemies to start with and then made more. He never seems to lose them ever. That is his nature and limits any real service he can perform as it goes haywire at a point.

This stuff with Biden’s son is a waste of time. None of them made any move which would effect them as far as breaking the law was concerned. Trump operates within the law because they are smart and have good lawyers to back them up. The prosecutors are making a show and measuring public opinion to pull off a conviction if they are able. They would if public opinion demanded it. Not that it was right just that they are given Carter blanch as happens in the justice system.

Under the right circumstances throwing the book at someone causes the book to magically stick and that is when they proceed.
    traitortrump 'whipped them up?'
    HE announced the event
    HE planned the event
    HE paid for the event
    HE spoke at the event
    “If you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

Nine minutes after the rioter forcefully breached the Capitol he tweeted this:

“Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!”

6PM
    “These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!”

traitor
    to
    the
    nation

21. Likes Big B liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wasn’t ready to “spike the ball” with a good news post on 9/17 (#7940????). Just wanting to make sure…

We were jumping with activities here starting on Sep3. The Budweiser Clydesdale’s showed up & the 50th annual Stearman “fly-in” began. Activities in the area didn’t slow down ‘till after the 13th.

Pics below of the “not socially distanced or masked” Labor Day parade victims on the 6th. In this case Galesburg wrestled away the title of the USA’s longest continuous labor day parade from NY City after they ‘chickn’d out last year’ (LOL, you snooze you lose). Even the politicians were walking altogether in a tight bunch?

Mid-week the Budweiser distributor had an open house (with FREE everything they sold) appreciation evening featuring 2 gals on flying pianos & more entertainment plus mug shots with the horses (super-spreader event for sure)

Pics also of Erma Reynolds (101yrs old) ready to ride in a bi-plane (this is too cool for school)! The fly-in also set a record for the most Stearman trainers in one place (@169) since WWII. Also had a Mitchell buzzing around for the week.

The Clydesdale’s were stabled at the airport & attracted huge crowds when not visiting 4 other communities nearby. G’damed impressive animals they are.

I’ll post up carnage from the orgy later as we did heat up some but near half of the newly infected are school age 20yrs & under.

Good luck,
    Matt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails labordaya_clydesdales.jpg   labordayb.jpg   stearmana.jpg   stearmanb.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"whitey white boys dying by the droves all over the country" Well since someone said your PHD is in science....or not, some have opined that there is a racial disparity regarding covid and health care.

There is quite a bit on this topic and the link is to an older article that was from your own area.

"The trends also underscore how, despite L.A. County’s respectable overall vaccination rates — which are on par with the statewide average — there remain many clusters of communities with much lower uptake of inoculations."

Just my opinion but it's become common on PM and other forums to define anyone not vaccinated, or having issues with getting vaccinated as being less than intelligent and most certainly a Trump supporter--usually called an "antivaxxer".

I really don't think that's the case when one looks at the voting record in Democrat areas that went all in for Biden. Anyway----I know the link won't meet your high standards.

COVID hospitalizations worsen for L.A.'''s Black residents - Los Angeles Times
    Cases per million, California 38th or 12th best
    The worst ten? all red states, Tennessee north dakota, florida, south carolina, arkansas

deaths per million
    California 33rd or 17th best
    6 of the top ten are red states, most who got there after vaccines came out. All the blue states in the top ten got hit hard in the first wave, before anyone even knew what hit them

Sorry you are trying to say minority communities are the problem, well, they have a problem, but the idiots running red states have a much larger problem

California is only about the 15th most vaccinated state, thus it is a poor comparison, it is a few steps ahead of Florida, about 2 percent more fully vaccinated, 5 points ahead in partial. So, yeah they have some work to do, as do pretty much all places.