Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Such a clever retort.

Mengele was a doctor

Mengele was evil

Doctors are evil

yeah

bobble head logic
    Also see "someone that was vaccinated died so vaccinations don't work".

There's no help for these idiots.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    This has been brought up before, but what the heck, it's time for a reboot:

Does anyone else here think standardparts is an actual troll, as in a paid professional? He clearly doesn't work as a machinist, or at least hasn't the time to do anything as he's constantly shit-posting here.

So - Russian, or American-bred troll? He's certainly earning his per-word, not that the words themselves have value...
    If you google standard parts and wisconsin I think you will find out who she really is. Oh no, I'm giving people knowledge of how to use google.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Which agency to defund ir abolish can be decided by the Buden Administration and out forward to the Congress and Senate is necessary.

If President Biden feels it's in the best interest to abolish ICE so be it. As far as drug cartels go that are pretty well established in border towns and probably many major cities.

It appears you still have not come to realize that President Biden is in office because you put him there to represent your best interests. At this point point your side won---it is what it is.
    Now if you could just convince the rest of your cult members that trump lost the election that would be nice.

4. Likes dcsipo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SeymourDumore View Post
    Under the guise of "Infrastructure plan" you ask? I object to all of what is written above in red.
    ALL OF IT because NONE OF IT is infrastructure!!!

Under a social program for those who deserve it?
    I am all for free daycare, Pre K, Free college ( not just community, but real higher education ), child credit and medicare expansion.

Alternative energy and electric cars? Those are for industry to sort out!
    Those construction workers that build our roads can simply take their children to work with them. No need for child care. Whoever thought of such a stupid idea anyway?

As to electric cars and changing over to electric over fossil fuels for energy, we all know that industry loves that shit. That's why GM killed the popular electric EV-1 decades ago. I'd much rather trust politicians than industry executives to decide our fate regarding climate change.

6. Likes dcsipo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Well this is the point where the obvious advancement should be the obvious. This was my point all along that counting or verifying are a way to move forward.

At least where people are actually rational people. For those which are not they simply disengage for a bit and then resume with greater insanity the useless conflict. To which they waste the hours, days, weeks, and years.
    Do you think Arizona should start over and count the votes again? Maybe the didn't get it right the first twenty times.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Now if you could just convince the rest of your cult members that trump lost the election that would be nice.
    I can only state that Joe Biden us now ths President of Ths United States which means the Electoral College vote put him there with the blessing of Congress and Senate.
    So based on the above Trump lost.

But....I do question the conduct of the election in regards issues over paper ballots and alleged voting machine issues. So my position is evolving.

I do not intend to convince anyone that Joe Biden is the legitimate President. The Constitution says he is, based on the November election.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Do you think Arizona should start over and count the votes again? Maybe the didn't get it right the first twenty times.
    Actually I don't think the vote issue us over in Arizona based on what I'm seeing this morning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'd much rather trust politicians than industry executives to decide our fate regarding climate change.
    Name me one politician whose initials are DJT. Is that one of them?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Those construction workers that build our roads can simply take their children to work with them. No need for child care. Whoever thought of such a stupid idea anyway?

As to electric cars and changing over to electric over fossil fuels for energy, we all know that industry loves that shit. That's why GM killed the popular electric EV-1 decades ago. I'd much rather trust politicians than industry executives to decide our fate regarding climate change.
    Who took care of you while mommie or daddy went to work?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If you google standard parts and wisconsin I think you will find out who she really is. Oh no, I'm giving people knowledge of how to use google.
    Matters little to me at this point.

Whatever floats your boat. But as before make sure the person you fuck with is me and not some other poor person who gets unending text messages and website attacks.

Sucks to have Captsin Underwesr playing hacker/doxer.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Maybe you need to open your eyes. In the city near me there were riots over the George Floyd murder and many were arrested. Maybe you should turn off fox noise and open your eyes for a change.
    They were quickly released and prosecutions few. Nature of that situation.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well there is only this count being the focus. I do not care much about it.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Well there is only this count being the focus. I do not care much about it.
    Maybe it's more relevant if it's local and a person has a sense how the local political game is played.

At least in this area most voting sites run real smooth while a couple others always seem to involve drama and a bit of chaos--especially in 2020 due to Covid.

Have not followed Arizona much, but following a link on a site with heavy political content it would appear that the mainstream news release differs from what those involved in AZ are saying.

At the end of the day nothing changes in DC.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    WTF is this all about heh?
    The BIT (Gov Nudge unit) must be absolutely pissing themselves with all of this.
    Put 1x piece out on the news and BAM!
    I read today that the army is being brought in to drive ambulances because of the (apparent) driver shortage.
    I expect toilet rolls will be again fought over soon....
    Just sheep being sheep, needle or nozzle, same deal.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by camscan View Post
    Here we go again.
    Yep, seems even his lack of spelling skills is attributable to Trump in some way

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by camscan View Post
    Name me one politician whose initials are DJT. Is that one of them?
    Donald Trump is not a politician. Would-be king, dictator, oligarch, whatever but not a politician. He is the opposite of politics.

19. Likes Screwmachine liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Donald Trump is not a politician. Would-be king, dictator, oligarch, whatever but not a politician. He is the opposite of politics.
    I would add a lying asshole to that list.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In the city down the road from me there was 3 days of burning, looting, and violence that ended when one young man with an AR15 put an end to it.

Now...the alleged corrupt Democrat district attorney seeks to lock the Patriot up for life for self defense.

Cops shoot a black guy. Two people subsequently killed in the resulting protests, looting, and violence. Both of them by your "Patriot."

What sort of idiot either thinks it's a great idea to play-pretend-militia by bringing an AR-15 into the middle of a protest -- and what sort of idiot then praises them as a Patriot for killing two and injuring one.

Simply disgusting.

22. Likes crazygoat, Screwmachine, Big B liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    Cops shoot a black guy. Two people subsequently killed in the resulting protests, looting, and violence. Both of them by your "Patriot."

What sort of idiot either thinks it's a great idea to play-pretend-militia by bringing an AR-15 into the middle of a protest -- and what sort of idiot then praises them for killing two and injuring one.

Simply disgusting.

It ended 3 days of rioting, arson, and looting. Your observation regarding bringing a firearm to a riot fails to mention one of those shot was preparing to shoot Mr. Rittenhouse, while another assaulted Mr. Rittenhouse with a skateboard.

Obviously it's best not to bring a skateboard to a gunfight, and don't grab the muzzle of a firearm and pull towards you.

Not surprised your discusted. I give two shits. Trial is coming up, stay tuned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I can only state that Joe Biden us now ths President of Ths United States which means the Electoral College vote put him there with the blessing of Congress and Senate.
    So based on the above Trump lost.

But....I do question the conduct of the election in regards issues over paper ballots and alleged voting machine issues. So my position is evolving.

I do not intend to convince anyone that Joe Biden is the legitimate President. The Constitution says he is, based on the November election.
    AFter nearly a year, ZERO proof of irregularities, in fact the negative, the whack jobs who were intent on proving that the election was rigged ended up getting more votes for Biden

But you position is evolving

Meanwhile

As of right now 246 more people died of covid in Texas alone, and the day aint over

But you are still evolving about whether the election was rigged