100,000 UK Covid 19 Deaths - Page 449
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 449 of 457 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,980 of 9121
  1. #8961
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,601
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    780
    Likes (Received)
    3921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Why would Joe Biden allow one of his agencies riding massive horses to whip and trample human beings who's only sin is seeking sanctuary?
    Because if he fired all the racists and fascists in the Border Patrol there would be no one left

    As opposed to traitortrump who encouraged this kind of behavior



    My statement is as true as yours

  2. #8962
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,601
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    780
    Likes (Received)
    3921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    This has been brought up before, but what the heck, it's time for a reboot:

    Does anyone else here think standardparts is an actual troll, as in a paid professional? He clearly doesn't work as a machinist, or at least hasn't the time to do anything as he's constantly shit-posting here.

    So - Russian, or American-bred troll? He's certainly earning his per-word, not that the words themselves have value...
    NO he is just a bored 12 year old, with all the capacity therein

    Only one who is paid is cartoon boy

  3. #8963
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    143
    Likes (Received)
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Because if he fired all the racists and fascists in the Border Patrol there would be no one left

    As opposed to traitortrump who encouraged this kind of behavior



    My statement is as true as yours
    President Biden's responsibility. If the border was secured the incident would not have taken place.
    Biden can disband whichever department is responsible.

    If the border patrol is unionized the President will have make a hard decision.

  4. #8964
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    143
    Likes (Received)
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    AFter nearly a year, ZERO proof of irregularities, in fact the negative, the whack jobs who were intent on proving that the election was rigged ended up getting more votes for Biden

    But you position is evolving

    Meanwhile

    As of right now 246 more people died of covid in Texas alone, and the day aint over

    But you are still evolving about whether the election was rigged
    Yes, evolving. You state 246 died in Texas. They died under President Biden's watch.

  5. #8965
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    143
    Likes (Received)
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    NO he is just a bored 12 year old, with all the capacity therein

    Only one who is paid is cartoon boy
    Well thank you.....and quite impressive a 12 year elicits a response from Doctor Gustafson.

  6. #8966
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    143
    Likes (Received)
    865

    Default

    California is a bad place to be if your a minority and experience Covid:

    --Death rate for Latino people is 19% higher than statewide

    --Case rate for Pacific Islanders is 43% higher than statewide

    --Death rate for Black people is 14% higher than statewide

    --ase rate for communities with median income <$40K is 33% higher than statewide

    Let me add....being a minority and income challenged in California is bad.

    California’s commitment to health equity - Coronavirus COVID-19 Response

  7. #8967
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    143
    Likes (Received)
    865

    Default

    U.S. Border Patrol is union--part of the AFL-CIO

    Oh shit...Biden ain't gonna fire union thugs on horses.

    National Border Patrol Council - Wikipedia.

    Also,,,,,might be hard for President Biden to fire the Chief of U.S. Border Patrol.
    Quite the career:

    Chief, United States Border Patrol Raul L. Ortiz | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

  8. #8968
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    143
    Likes (Received)
    865

    Default

    Union thugs on horses....It get better.

    "Biden says Border Patrol agents who confronted Haitian migrants 'will pay'
    He called images of the agents on horseback accosting migrants "horrible."

    Wonder if President Biden is gonna get the Border Patrol like he did that family in Afghanistan.

    Biden says Border Patrol agents who confronted Haitian migrants '&#39;'will pay'&#39;' - ABC News

  9. #8969
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,601
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    780
    Likes (Received)
    3921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Yes, evolving. You state 246 died in Texas. They died under President Biden's watch.
    They died under the watch of a Republican governor who does not follow the recommendations of the US gov't

    death cult leader Greg Abbott

    Right wingers chant 'Nothing is our fault'

    The Federal gov't has had clear guidelines, even when traitortrump was president, that many red states chose not to follow


    The difference between the traitor and Biden is that Biden supported the Federal gov'ts position on the pandemic, Abbott does not.

  10. #8970
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,601
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    780
    Likes (Received)
    3921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    California is a bad place to be if your a minority and experience Covid:

    --Death rate for Latino people is 19% higher than statewide

    --Case rate for Pacific Islanders is 43% higher than statewide

    --Death rate for Black people is 14% higher than statewide

    --ase rate for communities with median income <$40K is 33% higher than statewide

    Let me add....being a minority and income challenged in California is bad.

    California’s commitment to health equity - Coronavirus COVID-19 Response
    Better than being in West Virginia and any color

    Or Texas

    Or Tennessee

    Or Mississippi

    Or Georgia

    Or....

    yeah

  11. #8971
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,601
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    780
    Likes (Received)
    3921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    President Biden's responsibility. If the border was secured the incident would not have taken place.
    Biden can disband whichever department is responsible.

    If the border patrol is unionized the President will have make a hard decision.
    Uhh, yeah, after 4 years of 'not trumpskis fault' 9 months in, 4 years of hiring fascist thugs for border patrol is his fault

  12. #8972
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,601
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    780
    Likes (Received)
    3921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    California is a bad place to be if your a minority and experience Covid:

    --Death rate for Latino people is 19% higher than statewide

    --Case rate for Pacific Islanders is 43% higher than statewide

    --Death rate for Black people is 14% higher than statewide

    --ase rate for communities with median income <$40K is 33% higher than statewide

    Let me add....being a minority and income challenged in California is bad.

    California’s commitment to health equity - Coronavirus COVID-19 Response
    sortby-deaths.jpg
    See California in there in this chart sorted by recent Covid deaths?

    No,no you don't

    Because the deaths are happening in the red states. Certainly the largest population state has its share, but voters in Red States should pay attention to how their state government has failed them

  13. #8973
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    voters in Red States should pay attention to how their state government has failed them
    I keep telling you, gus, that their governments have not failed them. This is what they wanted. This is what they voted for. This is what they get.

  14. #8974
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,601
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    780
    Likes (Received)
    3921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    I keep telling you, gus, that their governments have not failed them. This is what they wanted. This is what they voted for. This is what they get.
    I agree it what they voted for, but I do not agree that it is what they wanted


    Yeah, own the libs by dying


    thumbs up on that strategy

  15. #8975
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Yeah, own the libs by dying


    thumbs up on that strategy
    I know, but seriously ... this is what they want. It's a fraud, there's no risk, the elites just want to control us, take our guns and our freedumb. Read the posts here.

    This is interesting

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-unvaccinated/

    turn off javascript. And generally dislike wapo but sometimes an article is interesting ...

    Democracy, gus. This is how it's intended to work.

    (Those patients are lucky I'm not the doc. "You coulda got the shot but didn't. So sad, too bad, fella. Reap whatcha sow. Good luck !")

  16. #8976
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    143
    Likes (Received)
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    They died under the watch of a Republican governor who does not follow the recommendations of the US gov't

    death cult leader Greg Abbott

    Right wingers chant 'Nothing is our fault'

    The Federal gov't has had clear guidelines, even when traitortrump was president, that many red states chose not to follow


    The difference between the traitor and Biden is that Biden supported the Federal gov'ts position on the pandemic, Abbott does not.
    Previously, at least up Jan 20th, Democrats held the President responsible for ALL covid deaths.

    Guess I missed the change to making the Governor of the state responsible.

    Fine by me...your change noted.

  17. #8977
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Previously, at least up Han 20th, Democrats held the President responsible for ALL covid deaths.
    Because up to Han 20th, the president was ridiculing all measures to contain the disease and coming out with hare-brained "cures", which a large number of morons took seriously. Still take seriously, to judge by posts in this thread.

    Different situation, loser.

  18. #8978
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    143
    Likes (Received)
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    I keep telling you, gus, that their governments have not failed them. This is what they wanted. This is what they voted for. This is what they get.
    Mannie...So based on your theory...The Jews who died under Hitler and the Nazis died on purpose to make Hitler and the Nazis look bad?????

    W-T-F is wrong with you and Gusrafson?

  19. #8979
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    143
    Likes (Received)
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    sortby-deaths.jpg
    See California in there in this chart sorted by recent Covid deaths?

    No,no you don't

    Because the deaths are happening in the red states. Certainly the largest population state has its share, but voters in Red States should pay attention to how their state government has failed them
    No. The data is fir minorities dieing in California.

  20. #8980
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Mannie...So based on your theory...The Jews who died under Hitler and the Nazis died on purpose to make Hitler and the Nazis look bad?????
    Did the Jews in 1935 Germany vote for Hitler ? Did they have the option of a free passport out of the country, like everyone in the US has now ?

    Your simile needs a bit of work.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •