100,000 UK Covid 19 Deaths - Page 453
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 453 of 457 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,060 of 9121
  1. #9041
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Posts
    498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    222
    Likes (Received)
    281

    Default

    I do my own electrical, plumbing and heating and cooling. I have friends who are contractors and when permits are needed I have them pull the permits and inspect my work before I call for an inspection.
    So, your a scab.

  2. #9042
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,882
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4542
    Likes (Received)
    922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I'm not in Floriduh where you can leave your docks in all winter. I'm in Michigan and if I leave my dock in most likely it would be torn apart by ice. I've seen others try it. And I'm heading that way shortly. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
    You might be on a restricted list. Be careful where you poke around. You might want to temper your rhetoric about basically everything wired which you stand for.

    Tone it down this ain’t Texas.

  3. #9043
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    736
    Likes (Received)
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    You might be on a restricted list. Be careful where you poke around. You might want to temper your rhetoric about basically everything wired which you stand for.

    Tone it down this ain’t Texas.
    Translation please.

  4. #9044
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    765
    Likes (Received)
    3861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Good News!
    So as per Malone, Vanden Bosch, Yeadon etc have all been saying right from the start (mutations get weaker every time), here's one of the UK main people now saying it:

    Prof Dame Sarah Gilbert (the one "responsible" for the Oxford/AstraZeneca "jab"), said Covid-19 had limited opportunities to evade existing immunity – which also comes from prior infection – within populations and it is likely to become less virulent.

    Speaking during a Royal Society of Medicine webinar, the vaccinologist said: “The virus can’t completely mutate because the spike protein has to interact with the Ace2 receptor on the surface of the human cell in order to get inside that cell.

    Asked if we could see more virulent strains – which would have more severe effects on those who become infected – Prof Gilbert said there was “no reason to suspect” that this would happen.

    “We tend to see a slow genetic drift of the [pandemic flu] viruses and there will be gradual immunity developing in the population as there is to all the other seasonal coronaviruses,” she said.
    This is general knowledge, seriously

    But it does not help the hundreds of thousands that die before the virus mutates to a more harmless variant.


    Oh, but they are not really dying right?

    So if they are really dying then the current strains are not that virulent anyway, so it doesn't matter

    so it doesn't matter if the vaccines don't work because..........oh never mind I cannot keep up with the stupid

  5. #9045
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    This is general knowledge, seriously
    It may be "general knowledge" but it's also wrong, as usual. Case in point, 1918 flu, first version was mild, second was killer, third less severe than two but more than one, fourth the most deadly of all.

    So. So much for common knowledge. Viruses can mutate however they fucking want to, you can't predict those things.

    "Doctor" Yeadon and all his cronies should flush themselves down the nearest toilet, and take their fool followers with them. Brains of a flea.

    I notice these imbeciles are pulling that "seasonal" crap out their asses again, as well. This was determined to be wrong by February of 2020. Steeeewwww-pid.

  6. #9046
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    765
    Likes (Received)
    3861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    It may be "general knowledge" but it's also wrong, as usual. Case in point, 1918 flu, first version was mild, second was killer, third less severe than two but more than one, fourth the most deadly of all.

    So. So much for common knowledge. Viruses can mutate however they fucking want to, you can't predict those things.

    "Doctor" Yeadon and all his cronies should flush themselves down the nearest toilet, and take their fool followers with them. Brains of a flea.

    I notice these imbeciles are pulling that "seasonal" crap out their asses again, as well. This was determined to be wrong by February of 2020. Steeeewwww-pid.
    Sorry, long term.

    The 1918 flu is basically one of the strains around now

    I did not mean to imply anything about short term.

    A virus can, and will mutate in any fashion it wishes, but only the ones that survive to replicate live on. A sick person walking around can spread the disease more readily than a person incapacitated. Killing people is not the virus' end goal, reproduction is. The most effective way to reproduce is to make people sick enough that they spread the disease but not so sick that they die.

    Corona virus is essentially a cold virus. The common cold virus is probably the 'perfect' virus. It makes you sick enough to cough and spread it, but not so sick that you do anything in response to it. The flu is 'less perfect' because it knocks you down, limiting your ability to spread it widely

    Point being this doctor is no promulgating some new theory.


    since we are 'intelligent' and react to viruses by taking preventative measures, and developing vaccines, it is difficult in real time to assess things like is the Delta actually less virulent, or have we responded in a way that blunts it

  7. Likes Trueturning liked this post
  8. #9047
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,813
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3543
    Likes (Received)
    2495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    So, your a scab.
    Do you tie your own shoes? If so that makes you a scab by your measure. A scab is someone the crosses picket lines and I've never needed anything bad enough to cross one.

    I'd bet that you fit the textbook definition of a scab. Wasn't it you that was bragging about making a killing by crossing picket lines?

  9. #9048
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,813
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3543
    Likes (Received)
    2495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    You might be on a restricted list. Be careful where you poke around. You might want to temper your rhetoric about basically everything wired which you stand for.

    Tone it down this ain’t Texas.
    Talking about taking a dock out is now considered over the top now? Get a grip bro.

    I have no idea what your point is or if you even have one.

  10. Likes Trueturning liked this post
  11. #9049
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Posts
    498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    222
    Likes (Received)
    281

    Default

    . A scab is someone the crosses picket lines and I've never needed anything bad enough to cross one.
    A scab is anyone who does the job of a union man because they don't want to pay the going wage. I.E. electrician, plumber or pipefitter.
    Sounds to me like you don't want the expense of union labor for your slumlord properties to be mended.

    I'd bet that you fit the textbook definition of a scab. Wasn't it you that was bragging about making a killing by crossing picket lines?
    I've never crossed a picket line, because I didn't want a brick thru my windshield. That's what they do to scabs in Toledo.

    Try again Captain Underpants.

    BTW, I'm pretty sure you meet the definition of a scab, if you ask a union electrician.

  12. #9050
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    765
    Likes (Received)
    3861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    A scab is anyone who does the job of a union man because they don't want to pay the going wage. I.E. electrician, plumber or pipefitter.
    Sounds to me like you don't want the expense of union labor for your slumlord properties to be mended.



    I've never crossed a picket line, because I didn't want a brick thru my windshield. That's what they do to scabs in Toledo.

    Try again Captain Underpants.

    BTW, I'm pretty sure you meet the definition of a scab, if you ask a union electrician.
    which is why you are a trumpista because in the New Fascist Republic unions will be outlawed and you won't have to worry about bricks in the windshield

  13. #9051
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    736
    Likes (Received)
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    A scab is anyone who does the job of a union man because they don't want to pay the going wage. I.E. electrician, plumber or pipefitter.
    Sounds to me like you don't want the expense of union labor for your slumlord properties to be mended.



    I've never crossed a picket line, because I didn't want a brick thru my windshield. That's what they do to scabs in Toledo.

    Try again Captain Underpants.

    BTW, I'm pretty sure you meet the definition of a scab, if you ask a union electrician.
    I always thought you free to pick whomever to do the work for you. That must have been in the good ole days.

  14. #9052
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,882
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4542
    Likes (Received)
    922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Translation please.
    Try this it might help.

    When in Rome.

  15. #9053
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Sorry, long term.
    I did not mean to imply anything about short term.
    In general they have but that doesn't mean they must. For example, AIDS is just as deadly as it's always been. And there's currently some viruses running around with something like 80% mortality rates that have not died off.

    A virus can, and will mutate in any fashion it wishes, but only the ones that survive to replicate live on.
    With seven or eight billion people in the world, even a truly deadly one can live on a long time

    Point being this doctor is no promulgating some new theory.
    That's why I think these people are unwise. Just because something has happened this way in the past doesn't mean it must in the future. There were dinosaurs around at one time too, yes ? And then there weren't ...

  16. #9054
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Posts
    498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    222
    Likes (Received)
    281

    Default

    which is why you are a trumpista
    So, I'm a trumpster because I disagree with YOU. Got it.

    I never voted for him, I would never vote for him, I think he's a piece of shit, I think anyone who rides his coat tails is automatically pulled from my donations list.
    Please explain how, exactly I'm I trumpinista........I'll Wait.

  17. #9055
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,882
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4542
    Likes (Received)
    922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Talking about taking a dock out is now considered over the top now? Get a grip bro.

    I have no idea what your point is or if you even have one.
    Ok point taken. Taking the docks out refers to protection of your boat from ice. It sounded you might be towing one to FloriDuh. You guys have strange ways to us folk down here. Ice and snow does not compute here. Boat storage is a thing as is temporary docking. Things are regulated here to keep things clear though several cruise ships and that kind have permanent docking areas. A pilot escorts every ship into and out of the harbor over a certain size for safety of navigation. They are law here.

    Have fun and forget about the great sins of the nation and of COVID for a while. Reset life anew.

  18. #9056
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    736
    Likes (Received)
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Ok point taken. Taking the docks out refers to protection of your boat from ice. It sounded you might be towing one to FloriDuh. You guys have strange ways to us folk down here. Ice and snow does not compute here. Boat storage is a thing as is temporary docking. Things are regulated here to keep things clear though several cruise ships and that kind have permanent docking areas. A pilot escorts every ship into and out of the harbor over a certain size for safety of navigation. They are law here.

    Have fun and forget about the great sins of the nation and of COVID for a while. Reset life anew.
    Ice is something you guys down there only get out of your freezer.

  19. Likes Trueturning liked this post
  20. #9057
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    6,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    765
    Likes (Received)
    3861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    So, I'm a trumpster because I disagree with YOU. Got it.

    I never voted for him, I would never vote for him, I think he's a piece of shit, I think anyone who rides his coat tails is automatically pulled from my donations list.
    Please explain how, exactly I'm I trumpinista........I'll Wait.
    You are a trumpista because you repeat very lie he tells

  21. #9058
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    737
    Likes (Received)
    1225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    It may be "general knowledge" but it's also wrong, as usual. Case in point, 1918 flu, first version was mild, second was killer, third less severe than two but more than one, fourth the most deadly of all.

    So. So much for common knowledge. Viruses can mutate however they fucking want to, you can't predict those things.

    "Doctor" Yeadon and all his cronies should flush themselves down the nearest toilet, and take their fool followers with them. Brains of a flea.

    I notice these imbeciles are pulling that "seasonal" crap out their asses again, as well. This was determined to be wrong by February of 2020. Steeeewwww-pid.
    Interesting and good to know, if true. I had no idea there was a fourth wave. I will have to educate myself more on this.

  22. #9059
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,813
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3543
    Likes (Received)
    2495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    A scab is anyone who does the job of a union man because they don't want to pay the going wage. I.E. electrician, plumber or pipefitter.
    Sounds to me like you don't want the expense of union labor for your slumlord properties to be mended.



    I've never crossed a picket line, because I didn't want a brick thru my windshield. That's what they do to scabs in Toledo.

    Try again Captain Underpants.

    BTW, I'm pretty sure you meet the definition of a scab, if you ask a union electrician.
    I suppose you call a union electrician when you need a light bulb changed. Now run along you troll. Same garbage, different day.

  23. #9060
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    4,813
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3543
    Likes (Received)
    2495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    I always thought you free to pick whomever to do the work for you. That must have been in the good ole days.
    Correct. thunderjet is just being an asshole like he does in every post. He did say that he was done with this thread a month or so ago but evidently his word is worthless.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •