Close
Login to Your Account
Page 72 of 413 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 8241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    “ Odd, isn't it? Terrible Populist leader brought to heel, and their followers get upset about it. Hmmm...”

Also odd and quite terrifying to you is how the States are fixing voting flaws on the system. That is their right even when they violate their own State constitution to do so. No one touched the issue. COVID brought the issue to the forefront. That is most important really as it effects all of us. It will deeply effect you and your These measures minimize fraud.
    Once again, the inversity graduate speaks. Your Repug darlings are bringing back all sorts of (functionally) poll taxes and other hindrances to US citizens voting, in the rawest subversion of Democracy since the Civil War.

Evil is as evil does. And nobody does evil as well as the current generation of Repugs.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    You are so fundamentally ignorant, or much more to the point, willfully ignoring the evils visited on blacks and other minorities in this country that I'd far rather have them than you as a neighbor.
    No one is ignoring atrocities committed against minorities in the course of the history of this country, but using them as perpetual excuses for criminal behavior makes matters worse, not better. Slavery ended in the USA 166 years ago and there are only a handful of people left born to former slaves. When are people going to stop using that as an excuse?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Once again, the inversity graduate speaks. Your Repug darlings are bringing back all sorts of (functionally) poll taxes and other hindrances to US citizens voting, in the rawest subversion of Democracy since the Civil War.

Evil is as evil does. And nobody does evil as well as the current generation of Repugs.
    Funny that you are always branding people racist while at the same time insinuating a large number of a certain minority group isn't capable enough to get an I.D. card or a driver's license and smart enough to bring a bottle of water along if they see a long line they are going to have to wait in on a hot day.

4. Likes digger doug liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    Gordon got run off because he was a vindictive liar. He banned someone he shouldn't have, using moderator powers supposedly reserved for dealing with spammers, then lied to Milacron about it when others kicked up a stink.

So Don banned him for life after getting a forensic investigation done and finding out he'd been lied to.

It's all on record. Gordon is no loss at all. The big mistake was giving him moderator authority when he'd never ever demonstrated any aptitude for moderation at all.

PDW
    All 100% correct. It was me he banned and deleted everything I'd ever posted.

6. Likes digger doug, Demon73 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    Gordon got run off because he was a vindictive liar. He banned someone he shouldn't have, using moderator powers supposedly reserved for dealing with spammers, then lied to Milacron about it when others kicked up a stink.

So Don banned him for life after getting a forensic investigation done and finding out he'd been lied to.

It's all on record. Gordon is no loss at all. The big mistake was giving him moderator authority when he'd never ever demonstrated any aptitude for moderation at all.

PDW
    And unfortunately, under his name, his website address is still very much active.....So he's still getting google hits from PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    Funny that you are always branding people racist while at the same time insinuating a large number of a certain minority group isn't capable enough to get an I.D. card or a driver's license and smart enough to bring a bottle of water along if they see a long line they are going to have to wait in on a hot day.
    Hey thunderjet. Just so you know, life isn't as easy in the ghetto as it is in your little white fantasy place. What will your next username be? And how many personalities do you have here?

It's kind of like trump yardsigns. You nut cases think that if you clone yourselves on the net you get that much more credibility but it isn't working at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Exactly the same thing spinit aka trueturning did to me and she's still here. Milacron had to have his IT team put my entire profile back together from scratch.

I was hoping to see Gordon come back with a new like the trump cult members ALWAYS do. This also is how termite aka monarchist did it. But it appears to be fine if trump cult members do it. Just not sane people.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    How I laughed reading Dons post. Nearly as funny as the wall of silence from the Gordo sympathizers

11. Likes barbter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No one is ignoring atrocities committed against minorities in the course of the history of this country, but using them as perpetual excuses for criminal behavior makes matters worse, not better. Slavery ended in the USA 166 years ago and there are only a handful of people left born to former slaves. When are people going to stop using that as an excuse?
    And segregation ended in schools less than 60 years ago. There are still people alive who weren't allowed to attend a school because of the color of their skin.

If you think this country has forgotten racism in less than a generation...

13. Likes Milland, Screwmachine liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Truth is these laws are way past due and protect you. I told you if everyone liked the COVID changes then keep them. Seems that is not happening no big surprise here. So show your ID big deal. Can’t defraud easily -cry me a River.

For people like you there are people like Straightedge. So sue over it get Rudy to help but pull all of your knives out of his back.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMePlease View Post
    And segregation ended in schools less than 60 years ago. There are still people alive who weren't allowed to attend a school because of the color of their skin.

If you think this country has forgotten racism in less than a generation...
    Segregation ended in a complete separation by color but a level of discrimination and privilege based on many factors thrives in our educational system

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Right you are! Over 70% of the population would not be welcome at Grambling State, Jackson State and probably around 100 others.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Right you are! Over 70% of the population would not be welcome at Grambling State, Jackson State and probably around 100 others.
    Discrimination by race is alive and well....."(Chicago) Mayor Lori Lightfoot seized the opportunity to raise the issue of diversity by only giving interviews to reporters of color."

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Discrimination by race is alive and well....."(Chicago) Mayor Lori Lightfoot seized the opportunity to raise the issue of diversity by only giving interviews to reporters of color."
    You do the "ignorant mouthpiece" bit really well. On one day which was some kind of big historical thing celebration, she said she'd give colored people special attention in recognition of that history. One typical asshole, much like yourself, took umbrage.

BFD.

You're a creep. Have you ever done anything positive for anyone, anywhere ?

19. Likes Screwmachine liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wyoming
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As a currently active machinist I don't visit PM much anymore because the post count now mainly consists of endless vituperation from Big B and Milland. I bet their keyboards are sticky from dreaming 24/7 about being reeducation camp instructors. Useless twats.

21. Likes Rob F., atex57, Demon73, Shawnrs, camscan liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    You do the "ignorant mouthpiece" bit really well. On one day which was some kind of big historical thing celebration, she said she'd give colored people special attention in recognition of that history. One typical asshole, much like yourself, took umbrage.

BFD.

It was done on more than one day:
    Lightfoot sued for limiting interviews to reporters of color

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwrench View Post
    .... the post count now mainly consists of endless vituperation from Big B and Milland.
    Didja know you are really bad at arithmetic ? Hope you're better with feedrates and surface speeds, for your own sake.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post

BFD.

Oh my...More namecalling. LMAO

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My family went to visit relatives up in north Texas when I was a kid and there were still "colored" fountains in small towns up there. Not understanding what the sign meant I had to press the button to see what color the water was. I was disappointed that it was the same colorless water as the other fountain.

Right now I have a black friend that is staying with us while getting a newly purchased property sorted out. He walks with his family for exercise a couple times a day. He has gotten the law called on him at least twice. One woman got out and video taped him and his family walking. Other people wave and smile at him. The world has all kinds. Not sure what all of this has to do with covid, the other day I heard how many had been killed by covid. The real number is unknown as there is a huge under count in Russia, Brazil, New York state and India. And do not forget the fellow on the motorcycle that crashed while infected, you need to subtract one for him.

26. Likes TeachMePlease, Screwmachine liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Oh my...More namecalling. LMAO
    That is all they have, along with calling facts lies, or the use of facts racist.