25% Tarifs effective March 26/2018 - Page 32
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jancollc View Post
    My God, could you possibly be any more clueless?

Trump's "staff" working for prorussian Ukrainians in 2008? What was Trump doing in 2008?

You guys just can't handle any bit of truth that counters your juvenile narrative.

Unbelievable.

Ignorance can be cured, but stupidity is a permanent condition.
    You DO know what Manafort was doing for money back then don’t you?
    And trumps organization relationship with Russian money...they even said so publically.

Go look it up and cure your ignorance.

In any case how about you respond to the rest...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miguels244 View Post
    Your conclusion.
    Putin would have done what he did under any circumstances.
    That was a foregone conclusion following the uprising that removed the prorussian leadership.
    The only thing that might have changed that was if NATO had put some armored divisions on the Russian border...in a matter of weeks or days.
    Which would have been a violation of our agreements.

Do you really think that would have happened?.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You DO know what Manafort was doing for money back then don’t you?
    And trumps organization relationship with Russian money...they even said so publically.
    I could care less about what Manafort was doing in 2008. It's utterly irrelevant to Obama's appeasement of Putin.

So go right ahead and keep obfuscating. No one is fooled.

In any case how about you respond to the rest...
    It's not my job to educate the uneducable. I'm not going to waste the pixels on you.

You and Gordon need to get out of your echo chambers for a while.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jancollc View Post
    I could care less about what Manafort was doing in 2008. It's utterly irrelevant to Obama's appeasement of Putin.

So go right ahead and keep obfuscating. No one is fooled.

It's not my job to educate the uneducable. I'm not going to waste the pixels on you.

You and Gordon need to get out of your echo chambers for a while.
    Of course you don’t care about who and what the trump organization is and does and did.
    He’s your Dear Leader.

Still waiting to hear about how our military would have been able to make a difference.
    That is, after all your assertion.
    That some how it’s Obamas fault that Putin is an adventurist, never mind the fact he’d been doing it for years before Obama took office..even with bush era policies of invasion and a big military.

So. Please tell us what Dear Leader would have done differently to keep his buddy and financial supporter Putin out of Crimea, Georgia, northern Ukraine...or having the largest military excercise since the Cold War with China.
    Please, do tell.
    Tell us how the world is safer with Dear Leader pissing off our allies and buddying up to dictators.
    Tell us how that big military will keep NK from doing what it wants with those missiles and bombs.
    Planning on invading Iran next?
    Or driving the Iranians and Russians out of Syria?
    How many CAG were we floating around while Bin Ladin was planning 9/11?

Seriously.
    It’s like having a flaccid penis...no mater how big it is it’s only good for peeing on bush fires.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

...Still waiting to hear about how our military would have been able to make a difference.
    That is, after all your assertion.
    Please direct me to the post where I made that assertion. I said they were not tasked to intervene (they weren't).

You claimed we had an obligation to help Georgia and Ukraine. I posted the facts and timeline, some of our response, and the inaction by European countries. To provide some context. I can post some more actions by Bush at the end of his term if it will make you feel better.

The events in Ukraine happened under YOUR Dear Leader, Barack Obama. I have already outlined the difference between Trump's response and Obama's.

So. Please tell us what Dear Leader would have done differently to keep his buddy and financial supporter Putin out of Crimea, Georgia, northern Ukraine...or having the largest military excercise since the Cold War with China.
    Please, do tell.
    What a bunch of gibberish. YOU are the one asserting counterfactuals- if you want to tell us what Putin would have done in different circumstances, go right ahead.

I am not interested in debating YOUR counterfactuals. It's your job to support them.

How many CAG were we floating around while Bin Ladin was planning 9/11?
    You know, when you invent your own acronyms it only makes you look even more stupid.

The term is CSF. Carrier Strike Force. It used to be CBG- Carrier Battle Group but we changed that. They were NEVER called "CAG's".

Are you asking me how many Carrier Battle Groups we had during the Clinton years? 12.

And oh, by the way. We don't deploy by Divisions any more either- we are organized into Brigade Combat Teams now. Divisions are simply where the BCT's are aggregated. When you talk about NATO Armored Divisions, you are spewing fanboy bullshit. There is no such thing.