2nd Covid 19 Vaccination Shot Today - Page 12
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 491
  1. #221
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    37
    Likes (Received)
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    So a functional family is a guy who cheats on all three of his wives, sometimes with porn stars. Then he has to pay $130,000 to keep her quiet. That sounds like the total functional trump cult family. It's no wonder that the republicons gave up on the "family values" thing. They have no family values.

    Contrast that to the Bidens. Joe Bidens first wife was killed in a car accident along with their infant daughter. Joe remarried. One of Bidens sons served in the military too, something that no trump has ever done. Bone spurs must run in the trump family. Funny how trumps bone spurs magically disappeared when he was no longer eligible for the draft.

    Compassionate conservatives is another one that the republicans gave up on. Zero compassion out of the trump cult haters. You cult members are pretty sickening but I attribute it to mental health problems so I'm giving you a little bit of a break. You can't seem to help yourselves when you worship the pathological lying cult leader trump.
    You post trash like this and then question people's mental health? It is the same name calling garbage over and over again. Is your kindergarten age grandchild coaching you on how to argue?

  2. Likes D.Minnich liked this post
  3. #222
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4130
    Likes (Received)
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    You probably remember when Hillary lost through the filter of rush. What I remember Hillary doing when she lost was that she disappeared from the political radar completely for a long time.
    I also seem to recall Hillary conceding loss to trump, something that ego maniac trump wasn't able to do. That's what happens when a person is spoiled from birth. They can't accept anything that doesn't go their way.

    As to polite, I try to keep it on a level with the trump cult members that post here.
    Ah the “The Bad Seed”. This I suppose fits your model of lack of due diligence in constructing a rational and realistic world view.

    About the bad seed; a quote for you “ The idea that nature prevails over nurture is implied in The Bad Seed. March incorporates the notion that a murderous genetic trait is being passed down through the generations. Within the plot of the story, Rhoda is a serial murderer just like her grandmother, having inherited the murderous gene.”


    Could be maybe that was what happened with you. The last fiasco and extreme you pulled off can support such a application of the bad seed to the kinds of underhanded taboo actions you like to take.
    Last edited by Trueturning; 06-13-2021 at 03:37 PM.

  4. #223
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4130
    Likes (Received)
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    It looks to me like Biden is much more concerned with saving lives than assigning blame and I find that very refreshing after seeing trump bungle the response to the virus. Plenty of time to figure out where it came from later.
    He actually facilitated. The development and rollout of the vaccines. Biden took over a very successful and effective action. He cut years off of the development of the vaccines working with the expert private sector and cut through barriers and even hard objections from Fauci and other medical professionals shackled by their inadequacies and fears they were powerless to take the risk to actually save lives. See your appraisal of so far out even the Mars rover is not envious of it.

  5. #224
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4130
    Likes (Received)
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    You trump cult nut cases have been programmed to hate on Hunter Biden but last I knew he wasn't president. No matter who the cult tells you to hate on you just do it. That's how cults work. No questions are allowed. Just blind loyalty and it shows up here non stop.
    Few people actually hate any president. Your few ilk wombats fit that notch though especially with one president. You know who it is don’t you?

    True historical review will make a case of for or against. Biden is there alive and involved and we will not settle for him succumbing to the fringes of society without feeling the feedback and accountability we shall place on him.

  6. #225
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4130
    Likes (Received)
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    So a functional family is a guy who cheats on all three of his wives, sometimes with porn stars. Then he has to pay $130,000 to keep her quiet. That sounds like the total functional trump cult family. It's no wonder that the republicons gave up on the "family values" thing. They have no family values.

    Contrast that to the Bidens. Joe Bidens first wife was killed in a car accident along with their infant daughter. Joe remarried. One of Bidens sons served in the military too, something that no trump has ever done. Bone spurs must run in the trump family. Funny how trumps bone spurs magically disappeared when he was no longer eligible for the draft.

    Compassionate conservatives is another one that the republicans gave up on. Zero compassion out of the trump cult haters. You cult members are pretty sickening but I attribute it to mental health problems so I'm giving you a little bit of a break. You can't seem to help yourselves when you worship the pathological lying cult leader trump.
    Filled with false reasoning and fallacies.

  7. #226
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4130
    Likes (Received)
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Our governor was being told by the sitting president trump that the virus was going to just disappear on it's own. Why would she do anything different?
    After living through these pandemics persons who lived through it expressed that kind of feeling when it left. That is normal to feel that way and it does not mean it is magic. Magic it what happens when you enter reason into your brain and it comes out as your wild cult paranoia tropes.

  8. #227
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4130
    Likes (Received)
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I didn't choose his screen name, he did. It took me about two minutes to identify him from the information that he supplied. I fully expect to see him back here under a different screen name.

    And if his boss is all cool with him posting on company time like he said, then I don't see a problem here.
    A cop out.

  9. #228
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3491
    Likes (Received)
    2369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Ah the “The Bad Seed”. This I suppose fits your model of lack of sue diligence in constructing a rational and realistic world view.

    About the bad seed; a quote for you “ The idea that nature prevails over nurture is implied in The Bad Seed. March incorporates the notion that a murderous genetic trait is being passed down through the generations. Within the plot of the story, Rhoda is a serial murderer just like her grandmother, having inherited the murderous gene.”


    Could be maybe that was what happened with you. The last fiasco and extreme you pulled off can support such a application of the bad seed to the kinds of underhanded taboo actions you like to take.
    What is sue dilligence? Is that some trump thing? I'm pretty sure that with all the time he has spent in the courts he holds some kind of records for suing people and being sued by people.

  10. #229
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3491
    Likes (Received)
    2369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    He actually facilitated. The development and rollout of the vaccines. Biden took over a very successful and effective action. He cut years off of the development of the vaccines working with the expert private sector and cut through barriers and even hard objections from Fauci and other medical professionals shackled by their inadequacies and fears they were powerless to take the risk to actually save lives. See your appraisal of so far out even the Mars rover is not envious of it.
    More mumbo jumbo from the trump cult peanut gallery.

  11. #230
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3491
    Likes (Received)
    2369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    A cop out.
    Stupid is as stupid does.

  12. #231
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Posts
    425
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    209
    Likes (Received)
    250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    More mumbo jumbo from the trump cult peanut gallery.
    Have you had the vaccine?

  13. #232
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3491
    Likes (Received)
    2369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    Have you had the vaccine?
    Yes I have. Not that it's any of your business. Do you still beat your wife?

  14. #233
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3491
    Likes (Received)
    2369

    Default

    This is for the trump cult members like substandard parts, untrueturning, thunderjet and even dminnich.

    If I were trying to really mess with dminnich I could have easily posted his companies name along with his name or even made a call to his employer. I'm not looking for that kind of trouble for anyone. But when I can find this guys identity from every one of his posts, it doesn't seem to me like he is looking for anonymity.

    He says his boss is cool with him posting on company time because he is such a super employee. As I said before, I've worked at a lot of different jobs over the years and also know some employers personally and none of then ever seem to condone fucking off on company time. If his boss owns the company that might be a little different story but I think his boss is also hired help, just like he is.

    My point is that it seems pretty cult like to put your job on the line to defend the honor? of the last president. Maybe he's hoping to get noticed by the far right and hoping to get a job working for them It seemed to work for "Plumber Joe" or whatever that guys name was.

    Pretty much the whole point of my last hundred posts on a couple of these off topic threads is to point out the lunacy of these trump cult people. From my personal experience with them it is usually either abortion or guns or both. Nothing is more important to them than fetuses and or guns.

    I like to have a lot more balance in life than that. I don't worship Joe Biden and have never said that I do. But I do consider him a lot better choice than his predecessor, mostly because of his pathological lying. His predecessors sleaziness with women and history of screwing business associates with bankruptcy as a business model also don't help shore up any support from me.

    If you guys want to keep supporting him that's your business but if you want to come on here and try to argue against sanity and reason, I'll be here to argue FOR sanity and reason.

    Have a good afternoon. I've got some work to do and it's finally cooled down enough to do it.

  15. #234
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4130
    Likes (Received)
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    What is sue dilligence? Is that some trump thing? I'm pretty sure that with all the time he has spent in the courts he holds some kind of records for suing people and being sued by people.
    Oh that would be due not sue. Call the lawyers and tell them to back off they do not have enough time to heap more on in going after Trump.

  16. #235
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4130
    Likes (Received)
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Stupid is as stupid does.
    Agreed please search for the estop button you have and push it maybe it will stop.

  17. #236
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    4,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4130
    Likes (Received)
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    This is for the trump cult members like substandard parts, untrueturning, thunderjet and even dminnich.

    If I were trying to really mess with dminnich I could have easily posted his companies name along with his name or even made a call to his employer. I'm not looking for that kind of trouble for anyone. But when I can find this guys identity from every one of his posts, it doesn't seem to me like he is looking for anonymity.

    He says his boss is cool with him posting on company time because he is such a super employee. As I said before, I've worked at a lot of different jobs over the years and also know some employers personally and none of then ever seem to condone fucking off on company time. If his boss owns the company that might be a little different story but I think his boss is also hired help, just like he is.

    My point is that it seems pretty cult like to put your job on the line to defend the honor? of the last president. Maybe he's hoping to get noticed by the far right and hoping to get a job working for them It seemed to work for "Plumber Joe" or whatever that guys name was.

    Pretty much the whole point of my last hundred posts on a couple of these off topic threads is to point out the lunacy of these trump cult people. From my personal experience with them it is usually either abortion or guns or both. Nothing is more important to them than fetuses and or guns.

    I like to have a lot more balance in life than that. I don't worship Joe Biden and have never said that I do. But I do consider him a lot better choice than his predecessor, mostly because of his pathological lying. His predecessors sleaziness with women and history of screwing business associates with bankruptcy as a business model also don't help shore up any support from me.

    If you guys want to keep supporting him that's your business but if you want to come on here and try to argue against sanity and reason, I'll be here to argue FOR sanity and reason.

    Have a good afternoon. I've got some work to do and it's finally cooled down enough to do it.
    To us that is all that you are about those two things except in your case to us you are on the wrong side on those issues.

  18. #237
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Country
    PORTUGAL
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    44
    Likes (Received)
    55

    Default

    Jeez, another thread full of nitpicking, name calling, and political drivel.

    I'm as political as the next guy, but will any of those pages of insults change anyone's mind?

    Anyway, I'm sitting at the clinic waiting my 1/2 hour after my second dose of Pfizer.
    I haven't eaten for 4 days, I hope that it will be ok.

  19. Likes dalmatiangirl61 liked this post
  20. #238
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3491
    Likes (Received)
    2369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark in Portugal View Post
    Jeez, another thread full of nitpicking, name calling, and political drivel.

    I'm as political as the next guy, but will any of those pages of insults change anyone's mind?

    Anyway, I'm sitting at the clinic waiting my 1/2 hour after my second dose of Pfizer.
    I haven't eaten for 4 days, I hope that it will be ok.
    Mind if I ask why you haven't eaten in four days? Is it to do with getting the vaccine or just a long fast?

  21. #239
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    peekskill, NY
    Posts
    27,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    ... historical review will make a case of for or against.....
    Excellent point. Problem for the trumpers, that cuts both ways. He's already gone down in history, as unique. One termer, twiced impeached, and lost the senate, the house, and the presidency. History's a harsh mistress.

  22. Likes Milland liked this post
  23. #240
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Eastern Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    6031
    Likes (Received)
    6463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post

    If you guys want to keep supporting him that's your business but if you want to come on here and try to argue against sanity and reason, I'll be here to argue FOR sanity and reason.
    LMAO over that one!

  24. Likes Trueturning, DrHook, camscan, Shawnrs liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •