2nd Covid 19 Vaccination Shot Today - Page 17
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post

What your kind excels at is distorting and conflating facts. Those who walked over to the Capital were still legal until some of them forced their way in. Those people are responsible for their own actions, not the ordinary rally goers.
    Same as Charles Manson's followers were responsible for their own actions when they went and killed people at Manson's urging. How did that work our for Manson? He was a cult leader like trump but with a much smaller following.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Same as Charles Manson's followers were responsible for their own actions when they went and killed people at Manson's urging. How did that work our for Manson? He was a cult leader like trump but with a much smaller following.

Wow. I'm glad your posts represent the mindset of the Dem Lib community on PM.

Manson. That sure beats the usual liberal jump to Hitler.

3. Likes Trueturning, Scottl liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Back a bit to Covid and Vlad Putin.

It's very possible, actually very probable that Putin knows a whole bunch of stuff about just about everyone and everything in the United States.

Now of course knowledge is only good if it can be exchanged for something of value.

Of course Putin could have a pile of dirt on Trump. But what good is it at this point?

Now the real valuable stuff is anything that can be bartered for things of value with the current administration.

Seriously....Biden already has recommended Ukraine be denied NATO status at this time. Let's see what happens after Wednesday. If Joe shows up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Back a bit to Covid and Vlad Putin.

It's very possible, actually very probable that Putin knows a whole bunch of stuff about just about everyone and everything in the United States.

Now of course knowledge is only good if it can be exchanged for something of value.

Of course Putin could have a pile of dirt on Trump. But what good is it at this point?

Now the real valuable stuff is anything that can be bartered for things of value with the current administration.

Seriously....Biden already has recommended Ukraine be denied NATO status at this time. Let's see what happens after Wednesday. If Joe shows up.
    Hopefully Biden won't just insult other world leaders just for the sake of insulting them like trump did. And I didn't hear about Biden keeping other world leaders waiting for the G7 meeting like trump did.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hopefully Biden won't just insult other world leaders just for the sake of insulting them like trump did. And I didn't hear about Biden keeping other world leaders waiting for the G7 meeting like trump did.

Late....kinda. "Biden was inexplicably running late, two hours late, and the tweet suddenly appeared to explain what could be causing a delay."

The reason Joe was late was more troubling....

--"Ukrainian tweet scrambles Biden's press conference"

--"For a few short minutes, it appeared Ukraine was on the path to NATO membership but that was not to be."

--"Two days before Biden is scheduled to meet Russian President Vladimir Putin, news of Ukraine joining NATO would have sent a strong message to Russia."

You guy Joe screwed up big time, or maybe it was on purpose?

Ukrainian tweet scrambles Biden's press conference - POLITICO

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

" .... news of Ukraine joining NATO would have sent a strong message to Russia."
    Who cares ? And what kind of stupid crap is this, anyhow ? "Sent a strong message" .... you think Russia doesn't already know that the US is a giant militarist mouth-breather ? It's their argument, not mine, not yours, not Joe Biden's and for sure not the US Congress'es. Idiot Democrats, idiot Republicans, idiot all of them.

When are you morons going to quit playing god, because you are no fucking good at it. Every single international thing you've messed with for the past seventy years has turned to shit.

Give it up. Mind your own damn business for a change.

Fuck NATO and the horse they rode in on. Its time has passed.

8. Likes Screwmachine liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Who cares ? And what kind of stupid crap is this, anyhow ? "Sent a strong message" .... you think Russia doesn't already know that the US is a giant militarist mouth-breather ? It's their argument, not mine, not yours, not Joe Biden's and for sure not the US Congress'es. Idiot Democrats, idiot Republicans, idiot all of them.

When are you morons going to quit playing god, because you are no fucking good at it. Every single international thing you've messed with for the past seventy years has turned to shit.

F**K NATO and the horse they rode in on. Oh boy, don't let the boys at NATO headquarters hear things like that. Lots of fat cats getting fatter at NATO. Pretty much a mercenary army to protect the EU elites.

Can't even imagine how much $$$$ is involved in just the F35s we are "selling".

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post

“ When are you morons going to quit playing god, because you are no fucking good at it. Every single international thing you've messed with for the past seventy years has turned to shit. ”

Interesting EG. At least te pandemic did not start here and due to not caring one wit carelessly was not stopped from spreading to the world. At least there is that.

With Ukraine I agree with the descision actually. Really I thought the blocking of the Russian pipeline was a futile and stupid waste of time and almost got a good war started in Ukraine. They wanted to charge a huge toll for gas going through to Europe and it has been suggested they were stealing gas too. Well it is bypassed completely go figure. Stupid to get into a damn war over something so flakey.

Europe is not going to want to freeze. It was a calculated move of delay. Biden gets it.

Oh yeah EG NATO should be shut down because it could interfere with China bullying their neighbors. Heck I am sure even the Russians are pleased by it as it keeps them safer from China.

11. Likes Scottl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Late....kinda. "Biden was inexplicably running late, two hours late, and the tweet suddenly appeared to explain what could be causing a delay."

The reason Joe was late was more troubling....

--"Ukrainian tweet scrambles Biden's press conference"

--"For a few short minutes, it appeared Ukraine was on the path to NATO membership but that was not to be."

--"Two days before Biden is scheduled to meet Russian President Vladimir Putin, news of Ukraine joining NATO would have sent a strong message to Russia."

You guy Joe screwed up big time, or maybe it was on purpose?

Ukrainian tweet scrambles Biden's press conference - POLITICO
    You probably didn't know it but there is a difference between a press conference and a G7 meeting. Not to worry. Your cult leader said that he loves the uneducated. I'm trying to help educate some of you trump cult members but it looks like the willfully ignorant can't be educated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

F**K NATO and the horse they rode in on. Oh boy, don't let the boys at NATO headquarters hear things like that. Lots of fat cats getting fatter at NATO. Pretty much a mercenary army to protect the EU elites.

Can't even imagine how much $$$$ is involved in just the F35s we are "selling".
    What in hell would Xi's mouthpiece care about EU elites?

And NATO, which was originally formed as a counter to the communist Soviet Union, could still be an obstacle to communist China if they someday turn their aggressive aims toward Europe.

And note how "EG" has once again dropped all pretense of being an American with the "you" comments, as in "you foolish Americans".

And I might note that a very aggressive China is one of the last militaries in the world to still routinely equip troops with flamethrowers. So much for claiming the moral high ground.

14. Likes DrHook liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Indiana
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Heh. Well I was going to say I got my 2nd COVID shot today, but I see that's no longer the topic of discussion. I'll let you fellers get back to your regularly scheduled programming...

16. Likes Scottl, dalmatiangirl61, CalG, Demon73, Gobo and 4 others liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    What in hell would Xi's mouthpiece care about EU elites?

And NATO, which was originally formed as a counter to the communist Soviet Union, could still be an obstacle to communist China if they someday turn their aggressive aims toward Europe.

And note how "EG" has once again dropped all pretense of being an American with the "you" comments, as in "you foolish Americans".

And I might note that a very aggressive China is one of the last militaries in the world to still routinely equip troops with flamethrowers. So much for claiming the moral high ground.
    "Flamethrowers"...Yeah baby, that certainly gets your attention. I'm sure Biden will end that right away..

We are probably spending almost a $Trillion dollars a year on NATO and then another $Trillion a year on the UN. Screw that crap. Take the $Trillion and cut a deal with Russia. See what it will take for some kind gun buy back from the Russians. Let Europe deal with their own defense. I don't think most of the countries are paying their fair share anyway.

China--Well wreck their economy. Massive tariffs. Yeah the U.S. will feel the pain but that the way the cookie crumbles. Let S. Korea, Japan, Australia and the rest of our supposed friends foot the bill.

Uncle Sugar needs to tell the elites in Europe to pay their own bills. Same with the Pacific nations. Pay up suckers the free stuff is over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"Flamethrowers"...Yeah baby, that certainly gets your attention. I'm sure Biden will end that right away..

We are probably spending almost a $Trillion dollars a year on NATO and then another $Trillion a year on the UN. Screw that crap. Take the $Trillion and cut a deal with Russia. See what it will take for some kind gun buy back from the Russians. Let Europe deal with their own defense. I don't think most of the countries are paying their fair share anyway.

China--Well wreck their economy. Massive tariffs. Yeah the U.S. will feel the pain but that the way the cookie crumbles. Let S. Korea, Japan, Australia and the rest of our supposed friends foot the bill.

Uncle Sugar needs to tell the elites in Europe to pay their own bills. Same with the Pacific nations. Pay up suckers the free stuff is over.
    Sorry, not going to happen. We've just been officially welcomed back into "the club", which means "America last" is now official policy AGAIN.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You probably didn't know it but there is a difference between a press conference and a G7 meeting. Not to worry. Your cult leader said that he loves the uneducated. I'm trying to help educate some of you trump cult members but it looks like the willfully ignorant can't be educated.
    OK...You win. Chalk one up for the Biden cultist.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

OK...You win. Chalk one up for the Biden cultist.
    We're part of the "anyone but trump" realists. Cultists wouldn't get it...

[OK, we wouldn't accept Moscow Mitch or Lady Lindsey either, but the general idea stands]

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    We're part of the "anyone but trump" realists. Cultists wouldn't get it...

[OK, we wouldn't accept Moscow Mitch or Lady Lindsey either, but the general idea stands]
    I guess a cultist most certainly would recognize another cultist. Welcome to the party pal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I guess a cultist most certainly would recognize another cultist. Welcome to the party pal.
    Yeah, you and scottl and twueturning do have that human centipede action going on. Which of you buys the whipped cream?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Is there no middle ground in American politics? ............can one faction not concede that the opposite faction, may have a valid point?

24. Likes Demon73, camscan, Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Yeah, you and scottl and twueturning do have that human centipede action going on. Which of you buys the whipped cream?
    You claim to be a realist yet deny Joe Biden exhibits some type of mental deterioration. Hard to accept you as being credible.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    Is there no middle ground in American politics? ............can one faction not concede that the opposite faction, may have a valid point?
    Actually, there is no middle ground. How is that "middle ground" working at your end?