2nd Covid 19 Vaccination Shot Today - Page 19
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    John Stuart has always been good for delivering the real NEWS.

Check out his recent opinions as guest on the Colbert show!
    Jon. Stewart. Jon Stewart.

I can only imagine you butchered BOTH names due to his being so attuned to reality that if you tried saying his actual name you'd burst into flames, ala Dracula exposed to sunlight.

As to his appearance - it was interesting. Does it change anything about the miserable job the djt maladministration did about Covid until it was FORCED by the hundreds of thousands of American dead to take the pandemic seriously?

Or the cementing of attitude among his cultists that it was no big deal, the same opinion that they hold to this day?

Jon Stewart. Say his name correctly.

I'll bring the marshmallows.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Jon. Stewart. Jon Stewart.

I can only imagine you butchered BOTH names due to his being so attuned to reality that if you tried saying his actual name you'd burst into flames, ala Dracula exposed to sunlight.

As to his appearance - it was interesting. Does it change anything about the miserable job the djt maladministration did about Covid until it was FORCED by the hundreds of thousands of American dead to take the pandemic seriously?

Or the cementing of attitude among his cultists that it was no big deal, the same opinion that they hold to this day?

Jon Stewart. Say his name correctly.

I'll bring the marshmallows.
    Milland

Really a chill pill will do you good, Might save your life.

Spelling? I'm hooked on foniks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm odd that way. Sedition, insurrection, lies, traitorous leadership, deaths of hundreds of thousands of my fellow citizens, corruption of the Justice Department of the government (FU, Barr!), they matter to me. A lot.

Gets me riled up. Worth bursting a blood vessel to try to save the country I love, and that so many Repugs hate.

America. Love it, or leave it. I'll buy your ticket to Moscow, just don't expect a First Class seat. And it'll be one way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm odd that way. Sedition, insurrection, lies, traitorous leadership, deaths of hundreds of thousands of my fellow citizens, corruption of the Justice Department of the government (FU, Barr!), they matter to me. A lot.

Gets me riled up. Worth bursting a blood vessel to try to save the country I love, and that so many Repugs hate.

America. Love it, or leave it. I'll buy your ticket to Moscow, just don't expect a First Class seat. And it'll be one way.
    Is it not a sure wonder , that both YOU and I want exactly the same thing, and each see a different path to the result.

Such is life!

I can only laugh and enjoy a wonderful evening meal out on the back porch. My loving wife at my side. Free and clear with bird songs all around.

Green things make me happy!

Even though it's late, I'm going to pour a dram over a cube of ice... and enjoy this life I have been given!

eta

Isn't a shame when personality gets in the way of integrity and intent?

5. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That's fine.

I'll still despise traitors. It's quite refreshing, in its own way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That's fine.

I'll still despise traitors. It's quite refreshing, in its own way.

What do tyou thing of the recent revelations of the Wuhan Corona virus being a product of the Wuhan Respiratory Disease Institute?

Perhaps the creators should stand for their misdeeds and provide the cure... Since this is a vaccine thread...

8. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Then there is shit like this

Finnish MP Ano Turtiainen: Covid Vaccines are Toxic & Violation of the Nuremberg Code

Source is weird, but the nation's official's comment should be worth something.

Can't tell if even that is legit.. What is these days?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What are your limits?

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Then there is shit like this ...
    I guess someone is missing their fruitcake uncle. Is there a number to call so they can retrieve you ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Your lies do not stand equal to truth.

Your fantasies of oppression make your (ab)use of Frederick Douglass even more despicable.

And your adherence to the drivel of the pillow fantasist, the demon seed doctor, and this nutcase tells us all we need to know about you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    They are the little donnie voters. He specifically targeted them because their lack of education made it easier to fool them with a bunch of hogwash.
    Politics aside I can only agree with you, .............appeal to the lowest common denominator and the more followers you'll get.

14. Likes crazygoat liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As of 6/14 the United States has reached a 44% rate of those fully vaccinated.

President Biden set a 70% goal by 4th of July.

Even with only a 44% rate most all of the United States has removed restrictions.

16. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Then there is shit like this

Finnish MP Ano Turtiainen: Covid Vaccines are Toxic & Violation of the Nuremberg Code

Source is weird, but the nation's official's comment should be worth something.

I don't know about toxic but he is 100% correct that this is one huge experiment.

Vaccines have always been made with the actual infectious agent, either weakened or killed, and everyone gets the same "load" (within manufacturing tolerances).

This new technology stimulates your body to CREATE the "load", a protein similar but not identical to the actual virus protein. As we have already seen with the wide range of reaction severity, some individuals clearly appear to be creating large enough quantities to become quite ill, with serious flu-like symptoms including fever. Others seem to have little or no reaction.

The questions still remain; are those with mild reactions creating enough of the protein to create the proper antibodies, and is everyone producing the correct protein or are some creating a distorted variant that may seriously harm their health?

Since I have many family and friends who have now received both doses I sincerely hope this experiment will be a success and will not do more harm than good for some.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    They are the little donnie voters. He specifically targeted them because their lack of education made it easier to fool them with a bunch of hogwash.
    "donnie voters"...."lack of education" the CrazyGoat from South Carolina tells us in response to "Lots of people with little or no education."

Little wonder CrazyGoat lives in South Carolina......

"South Carolina continues to be one of the least-educated states in America, study shows"
    https://www.thestate.com/news/local/...249280405.html

19. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Your lies do not stand equal to truth.

Your fantasies of oppression make your (ab)use of Frederick Douglass even more despicable.

And your adherence to the drivel of the pillow fantasist, the demon seed doctor, and this nutcase tells us all we need to know about you.
    What a laugh. "Your fantasies of oppression", coming from a guy who sees Nazis in every corner!

Look out Millie! There's one in your closet and another hiding under the bed!

21. Likes digger doug liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    Is there no middle ground in American politics? ............can one faction not concede that the opposite faction, may have a valid point?
    Yes, there are some points of agreement, but on issues of foreign policy, trade, taxation, the border and many more there is a huge gulf.

Note how some on the other side claim to love our country yet support candidates and policies that are definitely not friendly to the interests of many ordinary Americans, which is the reason they (ordinary Americans) voted Trump into office. Note how often they use terms like "uneducated" and "under-educated" as if it were a crime not to be a college grad with multiple degrees. This country was built on the efforts of many such and at one point provided a better standard of living for them.

America First is not, as they claim, some kind of Neo-Nazi world-conquering movement but rather just the opposite. It is a policy of "take care of our own citizens first" coupled with a desire to stop using the U.S. military as the elite's Globocop in questionable missions around the planet.

Among the components:

Fair trade rather than free trade so ordinary workers can enjoy a decent lifestyle.

Controlled immigration so the most vulnerable workers aren't constantly facing competition from low wage imported substitutes.

Curtailing out of control growth of government, which inevitably leads to higher taxes and greater restrictions on individual liberty and freedom.

And most important of all, a return to the principles enshrined in the Constitution of the United States of America rather than adopt alien principles imposed by power-hungry and greedy global elites.

23. Likes digger doug, S. Mant. liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    Is there no middle ground in American politics? ............can one faction not concede that the opposite faction, may have a valid point?
    How about in the UK ?....I catch a few minutes of "BBC World news" every morning, and it appears your country is just as fiercely divided.

25. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    I guess someone is missing their fruitcake uncle. Is there a number to call so they can retrieve you ?
    Thank you Milland.

Finally someone with a point and a brain. I will gladly sort through this mania and laugh a little. I know it is not intentional on your part yet you can be really funny especially after having B run his strafing runs through the city every day.

Yet with you on the loose again the fruitcake uncle whoever he is is low priority.I must say that you are at least creative when you are on the beam and like Rosen once we remove the little problem of your mindful self deception you actually are quite a breath of fresh air and at least of professional grade compared to the other WW3 ruble cat that was here.

In your case that goes right to your head and before long your mind begins to turn on itself since it can not discern truth from fabrication. At that point there is a decline a s-trial into deep depths of conviction of your inadequate outlook on things and once again you find yourself alone with a Maniac.

What do you do? Fix maniac a good cup of coffee take a break then deep breathing and find calm. That is the best way to stop the Maniac which shares your brain. At some point it stops serving a helpful purpose to you and so then it is time to provide recuperation services to it.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    "donnie voters"...."lack of education" the CrazyGoat from South Carolina tells us in response to "Lots of people with little or no education."

Little wonder CrazyGoat lives in South Carolina......

"South Carolina continues to be one of the least-educated states in America, study shows"
    https://www.thestate.com/news/local/...249280405.html
    Not everyone in S.C. is a dumbass, but our state leaders appear to be.

Btw, what is your fixation with urinal cakes? Do you have a golden shower fetish? That is also a little donnie trait. Two pees in a pod. You and him. {The misspelling of peas was intentional.}

28. Likes Milland liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    How about in the UK ?....I catch a few minutes of "BBC World news" every morning, and it appears your country is just as fiercely divided.
    UNITED Kingdom. GREAT Britain. Funny stuff.

30. Likes digger doug liked this post