Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    You "think" that I had a more detailed one. Well think again. You are a total liar just like your cult leader. Pathological it appears. You don't even try to hide your lies anymore. Instead you double down on them.

You must have been raised by the same kind of parents that raised your cult leader trump. Parents that taught you both that lying is fine as long as it gets you what you want.
    “ You must have been raised by the same kind of parents that raised your cult leader trump. Parents that taught you both that lying is fine as long as it gets you what you want.”

This is what I mean irrelevant rantings filled with Toxicity. Focus on your Smear campaign and leave such mental decay lie waste.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dcsipo View Post
    My cheap digital calipers became magnetic, but I cannot correlate it with the timing of my COVID vaccination, who knows maybe the mag base is infecting it. Internet speeds are still the same, report back if I see differences
    Too bad it does not attract spare change and money. In B’s case it should magnetize and attract a clue or a heap of character.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    OK let's go.

Repeat the part of your post that involves, as you state, would be "outing" myself.

Eliminate the usual Trump stuff and state what charges or event your accusing me of personally.

Outing people seems to be a strategy on PM to suppress certain political views.
    As i said, maybe you have a golden shower fetish. Is that clear enough for you?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    As i said, maybe you have a golden shower fetish. Is that clear enough for you?
    So your looking for a hook up on PM? ...Cripes your a sick puppy. Go ask your wife, or significant other or favorite pet.

Should have figured "Crazy Goat" meant something.

Not interested.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So where do YOU think the Covid virus originated from? I agree with Trump and Fauci. China.
    It originated in bats, similar to how MERS originated in camels and the 1918 American Flu originated in pigs. Or birds, I forget which, doesn't matter. There have been dozens of viruses that jumped to humans - ebola, henta, that horse thing that's 90% fatal, others. It's more likely to happen in a country with 1.4 billion people because that's a lot more chances.

What's kinda pitiful is that China used methods that were developed in 1918 and demonstrated that it was possible to kill the thing in about a month, and several other countries followed (Australia, Korea, New Zealand) while the majority of you buffoons fucked it up entirely. From the top on down, nothing but idiocy (I include Fauci .... he has the excuse of trying to placate the orange babboon but still, he and the CDC were and are incompetent all on their own, too. The fucking idiots blew it.)

This wasn't difficult to figure out, but instead you had Scottl's and CalG's and Janco's polluting the infospace with their stupid crap, with the biggest idiot at the very top ... and now you want to blame China for your own incompetent behaviour.

The ironic part is, it's Republicans who are always bleating about "personal responsibility". Perhaps you could try to practice what you preach ? Just this once, for a change ?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So your looking for a hook up on PM? ...Cripes your a sick puppy. Go ask your wife, or significant other or favorite pet.

Should have figured "Crazy Goat" meant something.

Not interested.
    Show me where I said I was looking for a hook up. You can't. That was just another trolling statement to try to stir something up. Do you really believe the shit you spew on here? If so, you are the sick puppy.
    As far as my moniker goes, look at my avatar. That should tell your troll ass something,

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    It originated in bats, similar to how MERS originated in camels and the 1918 American Flu originated in pigs. Or birds, I forget which, doesn't matter. There have been dozens of viruses that jumped to humans - ebola, henta, that horse thing that's 90% fatal, others. It's more likely to happen in a country with 1.4 billion people because that's a lot more chances.

What's kinda pitiful is that China used methods that were developed in 1918 and demonstrated that it was possible to kill the thing in about a month, and several other countries followed (Australia, Korea, New Zealand) while the majority of you buffoons fucked it up entirely. From the top on down, nothing but idiocy (I include Fauci .... he has the excuse of trying to placate the orange babboon but still, he and the CDC were and are incompetent all on their own, too. The fucking idiots blew it.)

This wasn't difficult to figure out, but instead you had Scottl's and CalG's and Janco's polluting the infospace with their stupid crap, with the biggest idiot at the very top ... and now you want to blame China for your own incompetent behaviour.

The ironic part is, it's Republicans who are always bleating about "personal responsibility". Perhaps you could try to practice what you preach ? Just this once, for a change ?

And the Indian researchers ?

Recall they sequenced the stuff in early Feb. and showed a broken portion of the ring diagram, they indicated it was clear evidence that a crisper machine was used, to alter it.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    Recall they sequenced the stuff in early Feb. and showed a broken portion of the ring diagram, they indicated it was clear evidence that a crisper machine was used, to alter it.
    Doug, fuck. Why do people insist on this bullshit ? Indian researchers said the world was supported on top of twenty-seven turtles, too. You're going to believe that ?

I think this whole thing is a giant intelligence test by whatever god is up there, and as a species we've failed miseralby.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It originated in bats, similar to how MERS originated in camels and the 1918 American Flu originated in pigs. Or birds, I forget which, doesn't matter.
    I read in Wiki that the MERS virus originated in African horseshoe bats. Jumped to camels then people. Wikipedia is always correct. Right?

Tell you what, I will stay clear of horseshoe bats whichever continent they come from. Ebola is thought to come from eating bush meat. Bats were suggested as a source there also.

Many post back someone had some quotes from Indian officials that they should not refer to an Indian variant as proof there was no such thing. NOT! People get sensitive about having a disease named after their tribe or country. Native Americans here did not want a virus named after them or their region (4 Corners area), I think that became the Hanta virus. The Indian variant and Delta variant are the same thing the Delta name is just easier on their egos.
    Kind of like the Spanish flu they just choose to deal with it and the disease got named after them. It had originated at Fort Dix in the US and shipped to Europe where they had more important business to deal with. Traveled to Spain and they got the moniker for dealing with it.

You could almost blame the orange blind squirrel for Covid 19 as he started a trade war that caused China to look for alternative protein sources instead of American beef. We sure live in a weird world full of unintended consequences.

On North Korea their blind squirrel chooses to build nukes instead of feeding his people. Just saw that North Korea was going to be 860,000 tons short of food they need for their people. A couple of weeks ago I saw that they were going to try to raise rabbits to make up for the protein shortage. What can go wrong with that? Hopefully they keep horseshoe bats away from their rabbits.

Quoted from a CNBC article:
    "Other variants of concern include alpha; beta, previously known as the South Africa variant; and gamma, identified in Brazil. (The WHO assigns variants a Greek alphabet letter to make it easier to say than the scientific name and to avoid the stigma that may come if the variant is nicknamed after a particular region.)"
    Last edited by FredC; 06-16-2021 at 06:22 PM. Reason: New reference

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Doug, fuck. Why do people insist on this bullshit ? Indian researchers said the world was supported on top of twenty-seven turtles, too. You're going to believe that ?

I think this whole thing is a giant intelligence test by whatever god is up there, and as a species we've failed miseralby.
    Believe China’s version instead. - “Believe in me trust in me.”

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Believe China’s version instead. - “Believe in me trust in me.”
    Oh horseshit. There's been dozens of animal diseases hopping to humans. It's not unusual.

How about if Iran sends over accountants to go through Goldman-Sachs books ? Or Venezuela sends in a team to investigate Three Mile Island ? Or Pakistan investigates the collapse of building seven ? You would not accept any of that, so don't expect other countries to admit finger-pointing assholes into their internal investigations.

Probably the PLA should send in a team to investigate the real origins of AIDS. There's every reason to believe it was an experiment done on African natives by the DoD, was mistakenly carried back to the US by the gay boyfriend of a CIA operative in Kinshasa ... if you want stupid fucking theories, other people can play that game too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

For cripes sake I agree...it's President Biden. C'mon man you should know that.

Don't know why I should be ashamed of what happened at the Capitol. Last time I was in DD was over 20 years ago.
    The main reason that you should be ashamed of yourself for what happened is that you still appear to support the guy who incited it and also seem to give the rioters of January 6th a free pass. Kind of like the repubicon congressman who said they were like a bunch of tourists. You're still part of the cult but won't take any responsibility for the carnage that the cult makes.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Oh horseshit. There's been dozens of animal diseases hopping to humans. It's not unusual.

How about if Iran sends over accountants to go through Goldman-Sachs books ? Or Venezuela sends in a team to investigate Three Mile Island ? Or Pakistan investigates the collapse of building seven ? You would not accept any of that, so don't expect other countries to admit finger-pointing assholes into their internal investigations.

Probably the PLA should send in a team to investigate the real origins of AIDS. There's every reason to believe it was an experiment done on African natives by the DoD, was mistakenly carried back to the US by the gay boyfriend of a CIA operative in Kinshasa ... if you want stupid fucking theories, other people can play that game too.
    Not taking issue against any of that EG. Surprised? Maybe observe better. There is little value starting WW3 over this. Does it make sense to you that the closer one takes measures from the source of the virus that the more effective quick actions are?

As it spreads out all over the world it will tend in countries with large populations to spread in in many different areas. Put them on a airplane or a ship any with it are no longer a problem - not their problem.

It would have been great if the ship was the only source coming in. It was proven to be here already much earlier than that ship verified by blood tests in several Southern States. Southerners - there you go a oldie but goodie scape goat for your ilk.
    Ship; COVID-19 pandemic on Grand Princess - Wikipedia

Virus in US states weeks earlier than thought;

Study: COVID-19 Reached U.S. Earlier Than Health Officials Previously Thought : Coronavirus Updates : NPR

They have not really accurately tracked the known paths of transmission yet. Maybe it is because they can not in any way be ran through Trump since he is to blame.

Constructing evidence that is convincing is a monumental task.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There's indications it was in other areas years earlier; very similar virus has been found in frozen specimens in Japan and somewhere else from long before. Some people think it had been around a long time and just happened to get to critical mass in Wuhan. Interesting but ...

And basically pointless. What real difference does it make if this virus came from a market in Wuhan or a convenience store in Huangshi ? Or whether Buford P Mildegas in Ft Riley was the first victim of the American Flu ? Or which person first brought AIDS out of Africa, to Haiti, to New York, to San Francisco ?

You do know that it's a widely held belief in Africa that AIDS is an American bioweapon, yes ? You guys are acting just as dumb.

What matters is how you deal with it.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    The main reason that you should be ashamed of yourself for what happened is that you still appear to support the guy who incited it and also seem to give the rioters of January 6th a free pass. Kind of like the repubicon congressman who said they were like a bunch of tourists. You're still part of the cult but won't take any responsibility for the carnage that the cult makes.
    Your Detroit boasts 27% fully vaccinated rate.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There's indications it was in other areas years earlier; very similar virus has been found in frozen specimens in Japan and somewhere else from long before. Some people think it had been around a long time and just happened to get to critical mass in Wuhan. Interesting but ...

And basically pointless. What real difference does it make if this virus came from a market in Wuhan or a convenience store in Huangshi ? Or whether Buford P Mildegas in Ft Riley was the first victim of the American Flu ? Or which person first brought AIDS out of Africa, to Haiti, to New York, to San Francisco ?

You do know that it's a widely held belief in Africa that AIDS is an American bioweapon, yes ? You guys are acting just as dumb.

What matters is how you deal with it.

If the Wuhan lab is the source of the virus why not just admit it?

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If the Wuhan lab is the source of the virus why not just admit it?
    Because it isn't, you brainless fucknuckle.

Why don't you just admit that AIDS is an American bioweapon released on Africa ?

You people are insane.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Of course its bio-engineered (Fort Detrick(?). There's confirmed (blood) Covid cases in the US back in Sept 2019?
    They took the original virus and added the pièce de résistance - the Spike protein to it.
    Nasty nasty nasty the spike protein - I'm reading it's causing Ferroptosis (also probable cause for long covid). There's data showing it pernitrates blood/brain barrier, gets straight into your bone marrow, Ovaries, Testes, and also suppresses the P53 (which is the tumor suppressor). So with no tumor suppressor, bring on cancer cases...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Because it isn't, you brainless fucknuckle.

Why don't you just admit that AIDS is an American bioweapon released on Africa ?

You people are insane.

Then your President Xi should do a press conference and tell the world the source of Covid.

As far as AIDS goes that is a whole differant topic.

"you people"? "Fucknuckle"? Oh my.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not taking issue against any of that EG. Surprised? Maybe observe better. There is little value starting WW3 over this. Does it make sense to you that the closer one takes measures from the source of the virus that the more effective quick actions are?

As it spreads out all over the world it will tend in countries with large populations to spread in in many different areas. Put them on a airplane or a ship any with it are no longer a problem - not their problem.

It would have been great if the ship was the only source coming in. It was proven to be here already much earlier than that ship verified by blood tests in several Southern States. Southerners - there you go a oldie but goodie scape goat for your ilk.
    Ship; COVID-19 pandemic on Grand Princess - Wikipedia

Study: COVID-19 Reached U.S. Earlier Than Health Officials Previously Thought : Coronavirus Updates : NPR

They have not really accurately tracked the known paths of transmission yet. Maybe it is because they can not in any way be ran through Trump since he is to blame.

trump lied to us about the severity of the virus because he didn't want to scare us. It doesn't seem like lying was a great strategy either. But trump can't help it. He's a total pathological liar and doesn't seem to care at all who gets hurt or dies as as a result of those lies.