Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMePlease View Post
    I had the 2nd moderna jab a week ago, today. Saturday morning, my girlfriend woke me up in her normal manner, by turning off my ceiling fan, as without it I quickly overheat and get myself out of bed.

I looked at her and said "I think there's a problem. I'm cold." (I'm NEVER cold). Sure enough, I had a 100.8° fever and the chills. I took a couple ibuprofen and went back to sleep for an hour, and when I woke up, no more chills. I still had the fever, but I felt 100%.

The fever persisted all weekend, but I had no other effects aside from feeling like I'd been punched in the arm by Andre the Giant.
    Andre the Giant brewski maybe? Seriously though folks, I had almost the same symptoms (I am always cold) without the fever though. I did feel like Julian from Trailer Park Boys in their "Samsquantch" episode.

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I got a sore spot in my shoulder that persists even now......was very tired the day after .....and that is the sum total of it......and now I am (hopefully) 86% immune to the virus and any of the recent variants ......had to laugh at the images on telly of thousands lining up for vax at the recent India strain outbreak,and a handfull of weird looking anti vaxxers waving signs ....didnt seem to affect the mile long line of prospectives..........These would be the same people who were telling me I was a fool to get vaxxed straight away ,without waiting to see if others got bad side effects.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I was at the grocery store yesterday. Still wear my N95 mask as there is a very small chance of break though, but mainly so I do not encourage others to ditch the mask yet. I do avoid getting close to the unmasked as they may are probably unvaccinated also. Last with there was an odd couple, tall stout woman wearing blue jeans and also full head covering but no mask. The man with her was medium build but maybe a little shorter. I backed out of the aisle to get on the other side, while in the next aisle over I could hear him cough. Was able to recognize them the rest of the time in the store because of her odd outfit or his cough and tried to keep a couple of aisles away. Maybe he had seasonal allergies as that is fairly common here or maybe he had covid and exposed most in the store.

Distance and a mask still is not a bad plan. More than half of the people in the store were unmasked, no clue how many of them were fully vaccinated.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

100s of 1000s out in london peacefully protesting (the 'not burning down buildings kind') vax passports etc, all but completely missed by MSM.

Predicted vs what actually happened.

Behold, a miracle.

Rip.

7. Likes digger doug, barbter liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    I got a sore spot in my shoulder that persists even now......was very tired the day after .....and that is the sum total of it......and now I am (hopefully) 86% immune to the virus and any of the recent variants ......had to laugh at the images on telly of thousands lining up for vax at the recent India strain outbreak,and a handfull of weird looking anti vaxxers waving signs ....didnt seem to affect the mile long line of prospectives..........These would be the same people who were telling me I was a fool to get vaxxed straight away ,without waiting to see if others got bad side effects.
    John,
    No such thing as the Indian variant. All made up...
    ADVISORY TO CURB FALSE NEWS / MISINFORMATION ON CORONA VIRUS | Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India

Ref side effects...oh man, farrrrr too early to tell.
    I've read a study which says the spike protein is the poison, and is stopping the P53 cell from doing its job (that's the tumor suppressor which stops tumors/cancer growths etc), I've read another study showing it causing infertility into ovaries (mouse/rats can't remember now) and also male too (again lab mouse/rats).
    Anyone who thinks that a sore arm which disappears the following day is long term testing...errrrrr.....

9. Likes Demon73 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Restrictions lifted in Mass. the other day. Some businesses request employees to continue to wear the diaper as a show to those sensitive to such things. I didn't wear one, but strangely, the welding shop still demanded covering. I just left (politely, as I did not have a mask with me. Had I, I would have donned the mask based on the personal request of the staff.

Tomorrow, our community is off restrictions. Sounds good to me.

I wonder how many folks will suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, and fall in love with their captor?

11. Likes Trueturning, DrHook liked this post
    Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I maybe wore my home made mask five times in a year and a half ....wernt much good ,cause it kept falling down,but a mask is a mask.....And that is it.....musta worked ,cause Im still OK ,and never got the virus.........But,you try getting something done post virus .....I need the roofwater drainage finished on my new shed before the building approval expires.....cant get someone to do a quote...or the job.....maybe next year-or the year after.

13. Likes CalG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    I maybe wore my home made mask five times in a year and a half ....wernt much good ,cause it kept falling down,but a mask is a mask.....And that is it.....musta worked ,cause Im still OK ,and never got the virus.........But,you try getting something done post virus .....I need the roofwater drainage finished on my new shed before the building approval expires.....cant get someone to do a quote...or the job.....maybe next year-or the year after.

Same here. Everyone is booked as far as fixing and building goes. Supply is hit and miss at best.

Not a time to be frail.... or you just need to accept the conditions.

ONE Royal A** fook'n. all in all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Uh oh, hope nobody here does any metalwork with iron or steel:

Doctor falsely tells Ohio lawmakers COVID-19 shots 'magnetize' people

Yep yer gonna get stuck on the machine.....

16. Likes dalmatiangirl61 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post

Now anyone can be attractive

18. Likes Trueturning, red beard liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    Restrictions lifted in Mass. the other day. Some businesses request employees to continue to wear the diaper as a show to those sensitive to such things. I didn't wear one, but strangely, the welding shop still demanded covering. I just left (politely, as I did not have a mask with me. Had I, I would have donned the mask based on the personal request of the staff.

Tomorrow, our community is off restrictions. Sounds good to me.

I wonder how many folks will suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, and fall in love with their captor?
    Stockholm Syndrome...in love with thier captor...Sounds like Big B what with Trump living rent free in his brain.

20. Likes Oldwrench liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As I understand it, the way the new type vaccines work is they stimulate your body to produce proteins that are similar, but not identical to, the Covid-19 spike proteins. The proteins are supposed to then trigger an immune response that will generate antibodies that will recognize the Covid-19 spike proteins in the future.

Since individuals vary, it seems reasonable that some may produce enough of the pseudo-proteins that the immune system treats it as a serious infection and responds with fever and other symptoms. This could explain some of the symptoms encountered.

Still unknown, and the basis behind some doctors' caution, is whether or not some individuals will continue to produce the protein, whether or not some individuals might create deviant proteins that may cause harm, and how the immune system will react to the real virus and its variants or even common coronaviruses.

This is new territory and only time will tell.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by D.Minnich View Post
    Now anyone can be attractive
    That one is funny D.

23. Likes D.Minnich liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    As I understand it ...
    You've already demonstrated that you don't understand simple concepts like 'algorithm' so maybe back up to something that's more in your league ? Like "socks" or can opener" or something ?

25. Likes bucktruck, Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Stockholm Syndrome...in love with thier captor...Sounds like Big B what with Trump living rent free in his brain.
    Maybe if B just grabs him or both together at the same time B would be cured. Then he can start curing others with the grab of the great Orange one. From one suffering soul to the next , one by one until all done.

Don’t know much about history what a wonderful wonderful world this would be.

[What A] Wonderful World - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That must explain why I looked like a chia pet after grinding all day yesterday, oops, gotta go, incoming call on the 5g brain waves

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post
    That must explain why I looked like a chia pet after grinding all day yesterday, oops, gotta go, incoming call on the 5g brain waves
    Did you notice the extra blanks on your certificate ? Two weeks after the second shot they're supposed to swing you and record the deviations from true north on your covid card

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My wife just told me that this Dr. Tenpenny is the pillow guys doctor. That makes it likely that she is also trumps doctor. Where do they find these people?

I never knew that the vaccinations made you magnetic. Also didn't know that pennies were magnetic but they are saying that a penny will stick to you after you are vaccinated. What a bunch of foolish idiots the lawmakers in Ohio must be to embarrass themselves by inviting a quack like her to a public hearing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    trump not only lives rent free in his cult members minds but controls their minds. If he tells them lies they feel a need to believe them no matter how crazy the lies are. That's how cults work. Blind loyalty.

31. Likes Milland liked this post