What's new
What's new

Attention Moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Miranda

Titanium
Thread on Trump testing positive with a poll should be locked immediately and Demon73 should be banned for life. This is the president of the United States!

Is everyone that good at their job that this and that are the only things they have left to do? Personally I think anything not related to machining/manufacturing should be locked down, deleted.

Personally, EVERYONE related to any government in any way sucks and I wish would go away.

I'll be making good parts while looking for ways to make them better and faster if anyone needs me :leaving:

I agree with the thread needs to be deleted. I don't think the OP needs to banned though. I hate seeing people banned, even the ones I disagree with. ( As is the case of Demon.) Opposing points of views are needed even if there wrong.:)

Wishing death on somebody should not be made in public.

I dont see any moral dimension.....however the poll is definitely in bad taste,and reflects poorly on the OP......I do however comment on the fact that if the Biden camp had tested positive,then many elements of the Trump side would be chortling and cheering.......(One might also reflect that the gods always punish hubris.)

john.k - you're kidding right? "I dont see any moral dimension" - a poll on whether or not you want to see person die? If you're not kidding, this is a new low in human depravity. We have a thread on this site right now, that is many pages long, in showing sympathy to man that lost his DOG!

john.k - you're kidding right? "I dont see any moral dimension" - a poll on whether or not you want to see person die? If you're not kidding, this is a new low in human depravity. We have a thread on this site right now, that is many pages long, in showing sympathy to man that lost his DOG!

EVERYONE was rooting for the dog. About ten percent of americans root for trump. Big difference that.

Yahbut.. the DOG is beyond ability to appreciate the sentiment.

Delete this thread and it is one more good belly-laugh DJT gets with his morning briefing gone missing.

Way his staff figure, if you are NOT bitching about him, he is missing an opportunity to get a thing or three up somebody!

Never confuse getting a job with DOING a job!

EVERYONE was rooting for the dog. About ten percent of americans root for trump. Big difference that.

Ten percent is good enough so long as over half the electoral college votes go his way, even if 45 percent of the voters are holding their nose.

Nobody "loves" an enema, either! But when yer gut - or yer whole nation - is choking full-up with impacted s**t? Yah do whatever yah have to DO to clear it and get on with life!

Biden votors would be advised to hold onto their ass. Might be the last time they get to call it their own or all they have LEFT after the tax increases plus massive job losses?

HIS intentions won't make the least damn. He's as helpless as he has ALWAYS been. More so, even, what with the ravages of age on short-life genetics.

Bigger and tougher players run any show ANY "Biden" was ever involved in. They get richer, regardless, China top of the list.

What USE to America is a "messenger boy" as supreme leader when all the "messages" are dictated by anti-American influencers that change like a short-time whore's underwear?

Biden isn't "evil". "Mr. Nice Guy" is just the sewer PIPE. Not even the s**t.

We NEED that? For WHAT? Whom was it told you so? And WHY did they?

Last edited:
Gus you old windbag - look in the mirror :rolleyes5:

He does, and he sees a human being reflected back.

Where some here see a reflection that supports a demented, evil, xenophobic, corrupt, serial cheater incompetent who's damaged the country and brought about excess deaths in the 100's of thousands. That includes OOC folk like you, barbter.

I don't know how you're able to ignore (or worse, celebrate) the evil djt has promulgated, but there's a clear connection between djt's tactics and divisiveness, and what I see occurred during the 20's and 30's in Europe. And if you, of Britain born, can't see it (or you welcome it), then we have very dark times ahead.

All in pursuit of some crazed fantasy, and urged on by the machinations of Russia, China, and Iran. What fools you mortals be...

Yahbut.. the DOG is beyond ability to appreciate the sentiment.

Delete this thread and it is one more good belly-laugh DJT gets with his morning briefing gone missing.

Way his staff figure, if you are NOT bitching about him, he is missing an opportunity to get a thing or three up somebody!

Never confuse getting a job with DOING a job!
Which staff? It's hard to keep track.

Or maybe he views his boss Putin and handler Wife as staff, that's likely with NPD.

Might as well just claim 1% while you are at it. :)

Of course the reality is that something like 25% of eligible voters voted to elect Trump, roughly the same percentage as those who voted for Hillary. The fact that roughly 50% of eligible voters chose to not vote at all is disturbing but hardly surprising given attitudes today.

Regardless of how you vote, if you voted you have a right to complain if you don't like how things go but IMO those who don't vote have ZERO right to complain as they left the choice to others.

To those who say voting makes no difference I say the election of DJT in 2016 proves you wrong as he was elected despite MASSIVE opposition from both the Democrat and Republican establishment. If things were truly preordained he never would have won or even survived the primaries.

This news is going to bring out the worst in many. That sad but says something about both sides.
The debate sort of a sandbox fight and maybe a sign of the larger public's ability to be rational.
Where did we go so wrong? If right of left wins this round will we ever be the United States of America again? Will it always be a bar fight?
Social media has amplified discourse or maybe made it easier to pop out views.

One may not like the opposition but you never want them to get hit with a disease. If this is good news what is one step up?
Not a supporter but I will hope and pray that this will be light end and not hurt the POTUS and family.
No matter the side or love/hate one should hope for the best no loss outcome.
Bob

Ten percent is good enough so long as over half the electoral college votes go his way, even if 45 percent of the voters are holding their nose.

Biden votors would be advised to hold onto their ass. Might be the last time they get to call it their own or all they have LEFT after the tax increases plus massive job losses?

Ain't that the truth!!!!!!!!!
Some people can't see through their hate well enough to evaluate the big picture over the last 4 years, as compared to the miserable 8 before.

This news is going to bring out the worst in many. That sad but says something about both sides.
The debate sort of a sandbox fight and maybe a sign of the larger public's ability to be rational.
Where did we go so wrong? If right of left wins this round will we ever be the United States of America again? Will it always be a bar fight?
Social media has amplified discourse or maybe made it easier to pop out views.

One may not like the opposition but you never want them to get hit with a disease. If this is good news what is one step up?
Not a supporter but I will hope and pray that this will be light end and not hurt the POTUS and family.
No matter the side or love/hate one should hope for the best no loss outcome.
Bob

Bob,

This is not the first time America has been so divided. I remember the late 60s, when there was fighting in the streets between antiwar protestors and those who opposed them, bombs going off in schools and labs, and many young people saying "the system" had to be taken down and all "businessmen" were corrupt and helping to oppress the people. I remember violent radicals robbing banks to fund a revolution and many other disturbing things. It eventually calmed down for a while but we seem to be in another cycle of conflict. It too should eventually ease.

If you study history we've had quite a bit of conflict over the centuries so it's not really that unusual. We are a very large and diverse nation and on many issues that affect quality of life there are going to be opposing factions.

Ain't that the truth!!!!!!!!!
Some people can't see through their hate well enough to evaluate the big picture over the last 4 years, as compared to the miserable 8 before.

Oh, come the fuck on!! How can you be so blinded by hate that you'll take this current period of rampant evil and sickness and hold it up as BETTER than Obama's years?! You know, recovery from the Bush2 disaster, a growing economy (real growth, not just the faked Wall St bloating), and a man with integrity and commitment to improving America?? Not a fucking narcissistic anti-science, anti-competency, and anti-knowledge fool (and his butt-licking followers!).

Fucking Christ, how some will distort reality because of hatred of Blacks or other "others"...

You are disgusting. Just beyond repair, and thanks for letting me know about this brokenness of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back