Biden 2020 Campaign Industrial Policy - Page 34
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Solar and wind are much cheaper to build than petrol fired power plants or coal plants. They also don't need to be fed with said petrol and coal. Of course you probably think it costs ten times as much for solar because crack pot rush said so.

Up side, down side.

An example of what ISO-NE may have to look forward to: California’s wind and solar generating capacity will increase significantly in the near future largely due to government subsidies and “must-take” mandates. The management of their variable power on the grid is anticipated to be a significant grid operating challenge as:

– predicting day-ahead wind and solar outputs remains elusive, even with weather prediction systems
    – sufficient balancing capacity of flexible generating units, such as OCGTs and CCGts, is not available at present
    – the grid structure lacks the required transmission flexibility. 404 Not Found

What has a front, has a back.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It appears that he brought the money that he borrowed from Russia and pilfered from China in his secret bank account.
    Ekchully, it looks like he didn't pilfer any money from China. He had to pay taxes and got nothing.

They aren't as foolish as some people. No tickee, no washee, as they say.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I agree that trump cult members suffer from trump derangement syndrome. They will believe any lie trump tells them. Losers.
    Such a generous contribution to the topic discourse. We are all in your debt eternally. Thank YOU for pointing out the obvious.

ETA

Has someone hacked into Big B's account? Many of the previous posts under that screen name were less offensive. Perhaps a burr has lodged in a troublesome place on his back side.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    Such a generous contribution to the topic discourse. We are all in your debt eternally. Thank YOU for pointing out the obvious.

ETA

Has someone hacked into Big B's account? Many of the previous posts under that screen name were less offensive. Perhaps a burr has lodged in a troublesome place on his back side.
    Walked past a mirror lately ? Did anything show up ?

5. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Actually EG ,they got another sayin....Takee money ,we shootee.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    Actually EG ,they got another sayin....Takee money ,we shootee.
    Or kidnap and take back home for proper procedures before shootee

Makes me laugh, it's the evil CCP who captures bigtime crooks and brings them to justice. In the US they get country estates and opinion columns in the papers. Some of them hang out with Steve Bannon, buds with the pres.

Don't know what's with some of the posters here, they like corporate thieves who steal their retirement funds ?

Seems like it.

8. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Everyone resting easy now that you-know-who told the nation last night that we've turned the corner on Covid, and new cases and deaths won't be a problem any more?

Coronavirus: US cases reach record high amid new wave of infections - BBC News

guest Guest

The "Biden emails" have been debunked by our security people in government but I know that you cult members still are willing to believe a single pathological liar over dozens of our government officials. The story is crazy to begin with but when you add crazy rudy to the mix is it total fabrication.
    Security people out of government. (Pretty generous to Clapper and Brennan, but that's okay, lol)

Denying is not "debunking"

This is what they said:

We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement -- just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case.
    The ODNI and FBI have both said the emails have nothing to do with Russia.

Those are the security people in government.

-------------------------------------

Of course the emails are real. The laptop has been in the FBI's possession for almost a year. There is a service ticket for the computer signed by Hunter. There are emails from Hunter's attorney trying to recover the laptop. The subpoena has been made public, identifying by serial number.

One of Hunter's business partners has turned over 3 phones with several years of texts, emails, and chats.

Another one has turned over 26,000 emails

You want a laugh? Read these State Department cables from 2015:

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/med...0documents.pdf

"The Ukrainian scam of the Biden family"

Those Biden talking points sound familiar?

11. Likes Ziggy2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#654 CalG
    "TDS sufferers should really start their own thread, if not a self help group."
    Incorrect, they need a beyond help group.

13. Likes Dualkit liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ManicMetalBasher View Post
    #654 CalG
    Meahh.. whiner-hater-blamers? IF DJT wins, the only way they'll "blow their brains out" is to fellate themselves senseless, morning, noon, and night, then blame Trump for the vile aftertaste and bad breath.

"No detectable change in behaviour pattern." IOW.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ManicMetalBasher View Post
    #654 CalG
    We're already trying to deal with the helpless. It's not easy, some of these guys are so divorced from reality that they believe a proven liar like the drumpf. If they'll believe him, they'll believe stuff like a ring of pervs operates out of the basement of a basement-less pizza house.

If they'll believe THAT, they'll believe ANYTHING. Shame that some folks just have no reasoning or intelligence capability...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#667 PeteM
    Coronavirus: US cases reach record high amid new wave of infections - BBC News
    I advise you to avoid treating the BBC as a reliable source, because it has not been for 30+ years.

The BBC is the world's largest broadcaster.
    The BBC has been travelling ever further leftward for fourty years.
    The BBC employs zero conservative leaning journalists.
    See #333 in this thread.
    Anyone doubting or disputing this?
    Anyone interested in the truth?

You are invited to visit the following
    BBCWatch
    biasedbbc
    isthebbcbiased
    The Conservative Woman

Where you will find dozens of examples of the Anti British BBC bias, mendacity, omission, and every other form of evasive journalistic gymnastics known to man, at an Olympic gold medal standard. Every single day.

No need to thank me
    God Bless America.

Edit
    BBCWatch name change, now called camera-uk

17. Likes camscan liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Shame that some folks just have no reasoning or intelligence capability...
    Agreed!

Most especially if they post from Hillsboro, Cow Hamsafire and used to be machinists before Zombified by TDS!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Nice work, clueless. Let us know when you've moved on from potty training.
    Mine was fine whereas yours was botched. You were put on the commode backwards and still confused and dazed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Mine was fine whereas yours was botched. You were put on the commode backwards and still confused and dazed.
    Nope, it went well except when I took a look at the results and saw a large Trueturning floating in there. Damn thing wouldn't flush either, kept on pushing back to the surface like a dead fish...

21. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If we hadn't had any Democrats in the last 100 years we's all still be riding horses along with heating our homes with "beautiful clean coal". What a bunch of backwards thinkers.
    Our coal production does not destroy the world as it is insignificant as regards the world as a whole. Everyone knows it is changing and declining. Still there is a important place for it unless you might have a pocket held fusion plant in your pocket.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And trump deserves every bit of shit that has been thrown at him and a few manure spreaders more shit. He's a pathological liar and his cult members all seem to get their so called news from fox and rush. What a bunch of morons.
    So he deserves this. Consider the pitch of your post here and admit to me all that has happened here is that persons are so fixated that the belief that they have is “The ends justify the means”. I think those which are attacked for support ing Trump know this and forgive a whole lot. We know that y’all have just kind of tipped off a bit. It happens .

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Mine was fine whereas yours was botched.
    Oh, I get it now ... you think an internet forum is the same as the newspaper ...

Which reminds me ... was 'training' the puppy. She'd pee on the floor, grab her quick and put her on the paper. A little later, pee on the floor, quick ! move her to the newspaper. Again, get her on the paper, she'll catch on soon !

Finally I was a little too far away to react, she peed on the floor then ran over to the newspaper, sat down and looked up, proud as punch. "See dad ? I figured it out ! Tell me I'm a smart dog !"

Shit. That's it for you, puppy. From now on you learn on your own !

25. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Solar and wind are much cheaper to build than petrol fired power plants or coal plants. They also don't need to be fed with said petrol and coal. Of course you probably think it costs ten times as much for solar because crack pot rush said so.
    Ok then maybe we get you to volunteer to work on those wind turbines then. Everyone knows they are wasteful. As regards solar it continues to improve and yet they are very high priced and as you may wish to ignore it requires fossil fuels to make anything in the industrial era. Your take on reality is skewed.

Imagine bandying around so and so is a pathological liar about and embracing mass lieing on a much grander scale to criticize. The accomplishment -muddy the water with hyped confusion to justify lazy problem solving. It is a wast of time for you guys to be constructive. Look how much energy has been wasted. Too it has a name TDS.

The election likely will shock you so much if what I see is accurate. We will see likely less than a month after the election. If Trumps plan works there will be less need for counting mail ‘in ballots because he is building numbers unfollowed except only known and targeted for his strategy.

Arguable on your points. Everyone knows energy is changing it is all about ROI.
    Your windmills are a big fail. Solar keeps moving forward.

Forcing infrastructure to be built for energy as in the forced new deal costs too much. What is rational is to use the infrastructure up and then replace it with new energy production or even clean coal.

Vietnam amount many other countries would gladly take that coal and greatly improve their lives. Demand is never quashed. The sooner you guys accept reality the sooner we can move on and change the world.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Oh, I get it now ... you think an internet forum is the same as the newspaper ...

Which reminds me ... was 'training' the puppy. She'd pee on the floor, grab her quick and put her on the paper. A little later, pee on the floor, quick ! move her to the newspaper. Again, get her on the paper, she'll catch on soon !

Finally I was a little too far away to react, she peed on the floor then ran over to the newspaper, sat down and looked up, proud as punch. "See dad ? I figured it out ! Tell me I'm a smart dog !"

Shit. That's it for you, puppy. From now on you learn on your own !
    ROFL! Way I heard that story, it was a pet MONKEY. Owner would catch him shitting on the carpet, paddle his ass, toss him out the ground floor window into the back garden!

Monkey learnt fast. Shat on the carpet, paddled his own ass, jumped out the window of his own accord!

Got older, quit jumping out of windows. He had learnt to hide the shit UNDER the carpet!

Took up a Government job.

Worked well for the better part of half a century.

Then got kidnapped and re-wired to run for President.

And all the shit under the carpet started tripping all the OTHER folks around him so THEY could learn to jump out of windows whilst HE simply takes a longer nap!

Don't tell ME he don't know his shit!

28. Likes john.k liked this post