Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Executive orders: Biden will sign order aimed at strengthening American manufacturing - CNNPolitics

With this signing, among other requirements to Buy American, there's orders to facilitate dealings with small American manufacturers, which should be good news for us. And the USA.

Note that this is being done in the first week of the Biden administration. A similar "effort" by the previous one wasn't even formalized until their last couple days.

As ever, Repubs make a mess and Dems have to clean it up. See Covid-19 and international relations.

Someday we'll learn...
    Well done Millsy, the bait seems to be working well!

Good job n all now the Trumps out of office or youd have to find something else for your life to be about.

2. Likes SND, CalG, wheelieking71 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I suppose that having your fellow "insert class here" murdered without cause is fine?

No. Rioting isn't good. But maybe you'd agree that trying to overthrow American Democracy with a coup instigated by the previous president isn't good either?
    Well since Joe Biden and the Democrats have scheduled a trial over what you alledge was instigating a coup, in a few weeks we will witness testimony, under oath, at trial. (unless Nancy and Chuck make it secret)

No doubt that will bring the Unity your President seeks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Alloy Mcgraw View Post
    Hypocrite much? Where was the leftist outrage for Steve Scalise? He was shot by a man who hated Trump/Reps and worked on the Bernie Sanders campaign?

What would the leftist news look like if Pelosi or Schumer where shot by a Trump supporter in a targeted attack?

James Hodgkinson: Details on Steve Scalise Shooter Suspect | Time
    No, you folks basically have a monopoly on hypocrisy.

Again, who broke into the Capitol and were threatening murder, including of the vp?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Well since Joe Biden and the Democrats have scheduled a trial over what you alledge was instigating a coup, in a few weeks we will witness testimony, under oath, at trial. (unless Nancy and Chuck make it secret)

Ask McConnell about "Unity". Ask him about the Obama Presidency, where McTurtle actively worked against America's interests as long as it stalled Obama's goals.

Nope, evil is as evil does - we see that with the seditionists and coup instigators on the Right, all the way up to trump.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Connecticut
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No, you folks basically have a monopoly on hypocrisy.

Again, who broke into the Capitol and were threatening murder, including of the vp?
    A leftist actually did try and kill Scalise, and somehow in your mind saying your going to do something is worst than actually shooting someone.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

QT: [Well since Joe Biden and the Democrats have scheduled a trial over what you allege was instigating a coup, in a few weeks we will witness testimony, under oath, at trial. (unless Nancy and Chuck make it secret)]

Testimony of "I think this" and "I feel this"..a bunch of bunk, not fact.. but if the news repeats it 10 times people will take it as fact.

Ignore 4 years of riots .. some being supported by some politicians, like cops in a blanket someone said.

Now we may spend another 10 million dollars for a waste.

IMHO all the people who made up the false Russian stuff should have gone to jail..at least got fired.

But we hope Biden does an ok job because the VP would be worse.

Just hating oil and gas will send our fuel gas to $4 to $6 bucks.
    The $15 MW will decrease the value of income for anyone on retirement.
    Getting back into the Paris agreement will mean we pay for most of the effort and throw away jobs..

But nobody cares about facts when fantasy seems so much more pleasing.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ask McConnell about "Unity". Ask him about the Obama Presidency, where McTurtle actively worked against America's interests as long as it stalled Obama's goals.

Nope, evil is as evil does - we see that with the seditionists and coup instigators on the Right, all the way up to trump.
    Oh my your certainly worked up this morning. So now your re-litigating the Obama election...and up the game with " seditionists and coup instigators".

It's early so can we expect that you will get to topic at hand....All the manufacturing Joe Biden brought back to America.....during his lifetime in public office? I hear the railroad is coming back to Scranton.

9. Likes SND, harley88, S. Mant., empwoer liked this post
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Did anyone find out the colour of the shooter? Red or Blue?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Executive orders: Biden will sign order aimed at strengthening American manufacturing - CNNPolitics

With this signing, among other requirements to Buy American, there's orders to facilitate dealings with small American manufacturers, which should be good news for us. And the USA.

Note that this is being done in the first week of the Biden administration. A similar "effort" by the previous one wasn't even formalized until their last couple days.

As ever, Repubs make a mess and Dems have to clean it up. See Covid-19 and international relations.

Someday we'll learn...

I would have given you a like for creating a thread that actually talks about manufacturing but as usual the bold portion is the start of a whining bitching match you are instigated/trolling. You just can't leave it at that without getting in your typical jab. It should not be long before the mods shut down another one of your threads.

12. Likes SND, ManicMetalBasher, empwoer, Ziggy2 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Like all the witness testimony that was heard in the first impeachment. Oh, wait...

14. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wyoming
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

...All the manufacturing Joe Biden brought back to America.....during his lifetime in public office? I hear the railroad is coming back to Scranton.
    BadaBOOM!

16. Likes harley88 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to the " Build Back Better " initiative, comrades.
    Ahhh the joys of a centrally planned economy.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rand View Post
    Like all the witness testimony that was heard in the first impeachment. Oh, wait...
    Oh the United Kingdom. How's Prince Andrew doing? Ever meet the Queen.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwrench View Post
    BadaBOOM!
    Speaking of railroads...much time spent at the Albany near the UP shop in Cheyenne. And thev bar at the airport. And...... Enjoyed Cheyenee.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm with you ...
    While I'm not a Biden fan, I am a centrist. I like less govt, more fiscal responsiblity, but I am a social moderate

donny did everything to divide the country.
    he did nothing to control our debt, he added 1.5 trillion/yr with the tax cut.

I never thought the wall was a good idea, especially since they already had tunnels, so they would continue with that. its good for drug running and human trafficking.

I hated what donny did to the country, dividing was horrible. Reagan united the country. donny (intentionally lower case , I have no respect for the bastard), knew that division is easy, so thats the route he took. He stole the Make America Great Again from Reagan.. that was Reagan's slogan. Funny how everyone acts like he came up with that, he steals everything. He never pays his bills. He is only concerned with himself. I read that article on Solomon Lew that one of you posted, funny how he's loyal to trump, but even he says, he only cares about himself... everyone that's honest about things will notice, that's the only thing he cares about... HIMSELF. He screwed the US while he was in office, moving millions to his properties... He was not for the US, he was for himself, but appeared to many for the US.

edit: lets not forget, that adding to the debt is a tax on America... the interest on that debt is a hidden tax..

21. Likes Milland, Hodge, Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I suppose that having your fellow "insert class here" murdered without cause is fine?

No. Rioting isn't good. But maybe you'd agree that trying to overthrow American Democracy with a coup instigated by the previous president isn't good either?
    No kidding, Trump even went further than anyone thought he was capable of. The shocking part was who the Capitol rioters were composed of, they weren't your typical criminals. One was a successful female real estate agent who flew in on a private jet, there were also policeman, fireman, and upper management folks in there.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by woodchuckNJ View Post
    I'm with you ...
    While I'm not a Biden fan, I am a centrist. I like less govt, more fiscal responsiblity, but I am a social moderate

donny did everything to divide the country.
    he did nothing to control our debt, he added 1.5 trillion/yr with the tax cut.

I never thought the wall was a good idea, especially since they already had tunnels, so they would continue with that. its good for drug running and human trafficking.

I hated what donny did to the country, dividing was horrible. Reagan united the country. donny (intentionally lower case , I have no respect for the bastard), knew that division is easy, so thats the route he took. He stole the Make America Great Again from Reagan.. that was Reagan's slogan. Funny how everyone acts like he came up with that, he steals everything. He never pays his bills. He is only concerned with himself. I read that article on Solomon Lew that one of you posted, funny how he's loyal to trump, but even he says, he only cares about himself... everyone that's honest about things will notice, that's the only thing he cares about... HIMSELF. He screwed the US while he was in office, moving millions to his properties... He was not for the US, he was for himself, but appeared to many for the US.

edit: lets not forget, that adding to the debt is a tax on America... the interest on that debt is a hidden tax..
    Well it's Democrat Biden with a Democrat Congress and Senate running things. At this point why not give us a weekly update from New Jersey regarding job numbers and decreasing taxes and all the other things some say Trump never delivered on.

24. Likes harley88, empwoer liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    No kidding, Trump even went further than anyone thought he was capable of. The shocking part was who the Capitol rioters were composed of, they weren't your typical criminals. One was a successful female real estate agent who flew in on a private jet, there were also policeman, fireman, and upper management folks in there.
    you know, its easy to be sucked into the conspiracy theories and the things that caused people to support trump. It's some of the basic techniques of brain washing, of magicians slight of hand, of how a palm reader, or mind reader works.

They take a simple fact that you can believe in, and expand on it, where you keep agreeing, many times the paths are illegit, but you only see the ones you can identify with. And add in people's distrust, and biases and there you go, it's easy. One thing that never touched donny was his failures, he kept telling people how successful he was, but he left a wake of failures ... and people ignored them. They were blinded by the self proclaimed successes. I watched for years the failures. So many... so few that really were successful more than a short time...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It is a shame that UK pays $6 a gallon for gas and we have gas for around $2.00

Nobody wants low priced fuel... We could just put another $4.00 tax on it to be fair.

Oh, wait, what? people like low price gas...who wooda thought that?

27. Likes CalG, Oldwrench, SND liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Let's not lose sight of Biden's "pledge" to find a cure for cancer when he was VP.