Blast from the past - Brexit - Page 202
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 202 of 213 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 4256
  1. #4021
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, UK
    Posts
    18,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    13629
    Likes (Received)
    13560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    I'll bring the champers when he gets re-elected 2020
    Do much drinking alone do you?

  2. Likes barbter liked this post
  3. #4022
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    14,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    4552
    Likes (Received)
    6693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miguels244 View Post
    I’ll buy the beer...maybe a bottle of MacAllan 25.
    Gerbils don't really like beer - pretty much any fluid based drink, so not sure they would appreciate that. Now chocolate is something the do like. so will tell em once they have finished the goons they will be owed a bar of chocolate from Unclel Miguels, don't worry they don't seam to care what brand, seam to like it even more if they get to eat it and make a nest out the wrappers too!

    Anyone knows what happened to Gordon, just realized he has not posted in a while now? Hate to think i missed something good at his expense!

  4. Likes barbter liked this post
  5. #4023
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    2,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1013
    Likes (Received)
    758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    Do much drinking alone do you?
    My 'Murrican friends will be drinking and celebrating that's fo show!
    And bring on #TrumpJunior2024...

  6. #4024
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, UK
    Posts
    18,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    13629
    Likes (Received)
    13560

    Default

    The Welsh is late this year Welsh 2 Day Enduro be a killer if it's hot.

  7. #4025
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO USA
    Posts
    10,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    58
    Likes (Received)
    5671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adama View Post
    Gerbils don't really like beer - pretty much any fluid based drink, so not sure they would appreciate that. Now chocolate is something the do like. so will tell em once they have finished the goons they will be owed a bar of chocolate from Unclel Miguels, don't worry they don't seam to care what brand, seam to like it even more if they get to eat it and make a nest out the wrappers too!

    Anyone knows what happened to Gordon, just realized he has not posted in a while now? Hate to think i missed something good at his expense!
    He got a ban.

    Dunno about chocolate...I guess it will have to be domestic, don’t want to pay the duty after you brexit.
    Cadbury is still local right?

  8. #4026
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    2,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1013
    Likes (Received)
    758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    The Welsh is late this year Welsh 2 Day Enduro be a killer if it's hot.
    I have a lovely cut glass fruit bowl from winning the clubman open class in i think 1997

  9. #4027
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, UK
    Posts
    18,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    13629
    Likes (Received)
    13560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    I have a lovely cut glass fruit bowl from winning the clubman open class in i think 1997
    Barbter had my respect before, he now has it in spades.

  10. Likes barbter liked this post
  11. #4028
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    2,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1013
    Likes (Received)
    758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    Barbter had my respect before, he now has it in spades.
    HA! It was only Clubman, not the Experts.
    I'm forever in the printed program for the Powys event (1x 180mile lap) - I won the Clubman I think same year and past winners for all classes are always in there.
    I used to train with the great Rob Sartin (owns Talon Engineering - 5th in the world in '96). Fuk he was fast...
    But alas I lost touch a couple of years after I started the business in 2005.

  12. #4029
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    2,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1013
    Likes (Received)
    758

    Default

    So back on track...Apparently May is presenting "her deal" again this week to Parliament for approval.
    4th time lucky...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg  

  13. #4030
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, UK
    Posts
    18,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    13629
    Likes (Received)
    13560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    So back on track...Apparently May is presenting "her deal" again this week to Parliament for approval.
    4th time lucky...
    Don't hold your breath.

  14. #4031
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    1,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    484

    Default

    You must look on the bright side.......how much must all this muddle be infuriating the Germans who thrive on order and discipline.

  15. #4032
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, UK
    Posts
    18,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    13629
    Likes (Received)
    13560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    You must look on the bright side.......how much must all this muddle be infuriating the Germans who thrive on order and discipline.
    There is no Brightside whatsoever, for starters Brexit is costing us a f'kn fortune, .and the rest of the country's governance (you know - it's called looking after your citizens!) has been kicked in to the long grass by the political crisis.

    And now we've got all the useless Tory C'ts lining up and jockeying for position over who's gunna be next leader and therefore prime minister.

  16. Likes Mark Rand liked this post
  17. #4033
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    1,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    484

    Default

    hey,we ve had ten years of that here.......no one takes any notice any more..........but if you want the great unwashed to stand up and snarl....mention raising taxes and taking away their money.

  18. Likes Limy Sami liked this post
  19. #4034
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,085
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    65
    Likes (Received)
    380

    Default

    In 2016 post #156 I said:"I would not be surprised and I am almost ready to bet on it that in the near future we will see England do what it always does: split the continent".
    It now looks like they (the UK) has succeeded to divide France and Germany.
    Read here:Britain divides but doesn’t rule – POLITICO
    All they need to do now is - rule. To bad the US is not ready to jump in -yet!

  20. #4035
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    4,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2314
    Likes (Received)
    2103

    Default

    The good news today was that a bystander, who was just passing by, fed a milk shake to Nigel Farage (BREXIT party and Euro MP with the worst attendance record of any one of them in the history of the institution). Couldn't have happened to a nicer chap.

  21. #4036
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia (Hobart)
    Posts
    3,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    527
    Likes (Received)
    2516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    There is no Brightside whatsoever
    Yeah there is - you're providing the rest of us with a great deal of entertainment.

    PDW

  22. Likes john.k, Mark Rand, barbter, Limy Sami, Mstcnc liked this post
  23. #4037
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO USA
    Posts
    10,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    58
    Likes (Received)
    5671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juergenwt View Post
    In 2016 post #156 I said:"I would not be surprised and I am almost ready to bet on it that in the near future we will see England do what it always does: split the continent".
    It now looks like they (the UK) has succeeded to divide France and Germany.
    Read here:Britain divides but doesn’t rule – POLITICO
    All they need to do now is - rule. To bad the US is not ready to jump in -yet!
    Come on...they don’t have oil we want.

  24. Likes barbter, Mark Rand liked this post
  25. #4038
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    2,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1013
    Likes (Received)
    758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rand View Post
    The good news today was that a bystander, who was just passing by, fed a milk shake to Nigel Farage (BREXIT party and Euro MP with the worst attendance record of any one of them in the history of the institution). Couldn't have happened to a nicer chap.
    So Corbyn gets an egg thrown at him, and the guy who threw it gets 28 days charged with assault.
    The guy who threw the milkshake at Farage is a Corbyn lover (apparently) - so we'll see if he gets charged with assault and also given 28 days.

  26. #4039
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    2,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1013
    Likes (Received)
    758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    Don't hold your breath.
    I won't
    And I don't want "her deal" to be passed. I'd sooner see revoke.

  27. Likes Limy Sami liked this post
  28. #4040
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO USA
    Posts
    10,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    58
    Likes (Received)
    5671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    So Corbyn gets an egg thrown at him, and the guy who threw it gets 28 days charged with assault.
    The guy who threw the milkshake at Farage is a Corbyn lover (apparently) - so we'll see if he gets charged with assault and also given 28 days.
    Have to worry about shell fragments.

  29. Likes Limy Sami liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •