Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by adh2000 View Post
    Wow, anal sex from a stallion. I was thinking something else. Was he in heat? Animals won’t normally do it otherwise. Gosh. It takes all kinds.
    The article said they had gotten aholt of horse pheromones, so I guess the stallion figured one Mayor was holy as any other?

Wonder if a double-dose would set him onto a Governor or Congress-critter?

Ferget Presidumps. Horses have standards. Too fat-loud, this go. Too skinny-ugly, last go.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by RC99 View Post
    I think Brexit fatigue has set in.
    Hmmm....some of us have staying power

3. Likes ManicMetalBasher, adh2000, daredo222 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#5462 barbter
    "Hmmm....some of us have staying power"

Indeed, sorry I have not been able to support you recently.
    I am concentrating my efforts on UK mainstream sites rather than PM where there are few British users, and those few are not amenable to evidence.

Not a days goes by without more news of senior UK political figures colluding with the EU.
    Only invisible if your head is in the sand.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ManicMetalBasher View Post
    #5462 barbter
    "Hmmm....some of us have staying power"

I am concentrating my efforts on UK mainstream sites rather than PM where there are few British users, and those few are not amenable to evidence.

Not a days goes by without more news of senior UK political figures colluding with the EU.
    Only invisible if your head is in the sand.
    HA! No need to apologise Basher!
    I did write in an earlier reply that you were 100% correct regarding the army (except it's not an army because that sounds bad - it's a "defence force"...)
    I went digging down the rabbit hole and yes, I'm 100% sure with no doubt it is the "one nation plan".

Regarding the senior UK political figures - they have daily communication with the EU. That's known.
    They'll all in it for themselves - they want the gravy train to continue - nice MEP position with a nice wage and un-audited expenses, nice pension blah blah blah.

As for what can we do about any of it? I'm afraid the reality is nothing - it's all out of our hands.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    HA! No need to apologise Basher!
    I did write in an earlier reply that you were 100% correct regarding the army (except it's not an army because that sounds bad - it's a "defence force"...)
    I went digging down the rabbit hole and yes, I'm 100% sure with no doubt it is the "one nation plan".
    I haven't been keeping up (sorry), is this the "one nation" thing you're speaking of?

One-nation conservatism - Wikipedia

If so, it doesn't sound bad to me. Is there another conspiracy I need to be aware of that goes by the "one nation" rubric?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I can say one thing, Boris has looked relaxed, congenial, is he weathering the storm OK?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trboatworks View Post
    I can say one thing, Boris has looked relaxed, congenial, is he weathering the storm OK?
    "Storm"?

What storm?

D'yah think he actually rates it any higher than a disagreement over any OTHER flavour of a shag?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He's managed to fall out with his Dad, his brother and his sister. I think his mum still loves him but I wouldn't bet on it. The man is a buffoon, if that's that what Eton does for you I'm glad I only went to Rochdale Technical School for Boys.

His next move will be to do the dirty on the Brexiteers. Cue melt down from MMB.

Regards Tyrone.
    Last edited by Tyrone Shoelaces; 10-14-2019 at 03:40 AM.

10. Likes Trboatworks, Limy Sami, barbter, Mark Rand liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I mentioned this to an expat working in a shop near mine.
    He said-
    “Of course he looks relaxed, he’s having the time of his life- already wealthy and just playing the part of statesman. In the end he doesn’t much care which ways things sort out- it’s just a lark.”

Too harsh..?

12. Likes Limy Sami, camscan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I mentioned this to an expat working in a shop near mine.
    He said-
    “Of course he looks relaxed, he’s having the time of his life- already wealthy and just playing the part of statesman. In the end he doesn’t much care which ways things sort out- it’s just a lark.”

Too harsh..?
    No, Spot on Tr, …...the nations Brexiteers can rest assured that one way or another BJ&Co will throw them all under a bus.

14. Likes barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    No, Spot on Tr, …...the nations Brexiteers can rest assured that one way or another BJ&Co will throw them all under a bus.
    EU-made, bus, not English, at that, yah?

List of bus types used in London - Wikipedia

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Okay, here's my take...

Remember that the EU is not a country. It is a bureaucratic parasite producing nothing and living off European Countries (forced) contributions.
    Behind multiculturalism and globalism is a strategy to neutralise individual and national identity.
    The lack of questioning will be what allows their "plan" to win. Albeit, it feels a losing battle...

The EU is building its own Army under the name of the European Defence Agency.

To quote the EU:-
    "The Juncker Commission is making an unprecedented effort to protect and defend Europeans. From 2021, a fully-fledged European Defence Fund will foster an innovative and competitive defence industrial base and contribute to the EU's strategic autonomy."

2021 is the "milestone" year, and the UK (aided by May AFTER the Brexit referendum result) is fully signed into it.

EU Defence Agency budget for 2019 to 2020 = 500mill Euros = 35% increase from 2018 TO 2019.
    EU Defence Agency budget for 2021 to 2027 = 13 BILLION Euros. Yes, you heard that right, 13 BILLION.

Yet only 6 EU members pay their NATO contributions in full...Trump has rightfully called out Germany to no avail.
    Personally, if this was a UK/USA alliance, I'd have a shit-ton less concerns.

The people behind the EU project are very "clever" - in as much that they present the "cuddly people first" image, and get the "love" (support) because of the easy holidays/no passport & open border travel etc.
    They have got most (important) media on their side, and most universities etc, by buying "the love" - ie part funding them.
    Although as we know, this is only giving back money (rebate) that the UK has previously paid them...
    This policy is effectively bribing most levels of British institution with our own money where the entire political and establishment class are now fighting for their own (and EU supported) vested interests, and very hard fighting too.

BUT in the background, make no mistake it's all about the money.
    They (EU) are eyeing up Africa (minerals) and China (as a threat) so need the army to get them to kowtow.
    Mad dog Verhofstadt said it in his video - but no-one believed it. "They" wrote him off as a rogue loose cannon.
    The poster in the EU hanging there saying that 51millon people voted for "greater security and defence" - justifies to them, this commitment.
    They (EU) keep repeating that because of them, "we've had no wars since 1945", although we know that NATO is the main reason.

I kept not believing it, but I'm now positive that ultimately their plan is what is plain to see in front of our noses.
    And obviously May signed the PESCO (and other) agreements because the UK (establishment) want a big piece of Africa, but can't go it alone.
    They have all lied saying no EU army (Clegg, Cameron, MOD, Media etc) but Ursula von der Leyen says it's her objective to get it done ASAP.
    So their "no wars since 1945" statement is quickly going to be out of date... I think *conflicts* are going to be the norm.
    Unfortunately.

Boris - I'm positive that he's just a mouth to the Conservative party.
    Because of May, they were on their knees and bottom of the polls for support, as thousands (millions) switched allegiance to the Brexit Party. He's come in - run his mouth and the voters have swung back from the Brexit party, to re-support the Cons, because "they think they're getting Brexit".

The latest I read, is the "compromise" between the UK and Ireland - which just happens to be the same proposal that May offered at the Chequers meeting when Boris quit over it.
    And Reese Mogg said at the time - 'It’s completely cretinous, the silliest thing I could possibly think of - it’s a betrayal of good sense'.

So what does this tell us? The Conservative (establishment) "plan" was obviously laid out 3 years ago, and we're going down the path to completion.
    The noise and the bumping from side to side on the way, the theatre and drama of it all, is all bluff and deception - but the nitty gritty plan, appears to be there in black and white, all along.
    It has been a grand staging of the GBFA.

Which means Boris is 100% a mouth. A plant. A spokesman only, for the establishments (elite or whoevers) plan.
    Nothing has changed to what they wanted implemented in the first place, all those months ago.

He's (Boris) done his job for the Cons - their support is back, and I think he'll soon be out because Amber Rudd is being lined up to be the new PM.

17. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Okay, here's my take...

Remember that the EU is not a country. It is a bureaucratic parasite producing nothing and living off European Countries (forced) contributions.
    Behind multiculturalism and globalism is a strategy to neutralise individual and national identity.
    The lack of questioning will be what allows their "plan" to win. Albeit, it feels a losing battle...

The EU is building its own Army under the name of the European Defence Agency.

To quote the EU:-
    "The Juncker Commission is making an unprecedented effort to protect and defend Europeans. From 2021, a fully-fledged European Defence Fund will foster an innovative and competitive defence industrial base and contribute to the EU's strategic autonomy."

2021 is the "milestone" year, and the UK (aided by May AFTER the Brexit referendum result) is fully signed into it.

EU Defence Agency budget for 2019 to 2020 = 500mill Euros = 35% increase from 2018 TO 2019.
    EU Defence Agency budget for 2021 to 2027 = 13 BILLION Euros. Yes, you heard that right, 13 BILLION.

Yet only 6 EU members pay their NATO contributions in full...Trump has rightfully called out Germany to no avail.
    Personally, if this was a UK/USA alliance, I'd have a shit-ton less concerns.

The people behind the EU project are very "clever" - in as much that they present the "cuddly people first" image, and get the "love" (support) because of the easy holidays/no passport & open border travel etc.
    They have got most (important) media on their side, and most universities etc, by buying "the love" - ie part funding them.
    Although as we know, this is only giving back money (rebate) that the UK has previously paid them...
    This policy is effectively bribing most levels of British institution with our own money where the entire political and establishment class are now fighting for their own (and EU supported) vested interests, and very hard fighting too.

BUT in the background, make no mistake it's all about the money.
    They (EU) are eyeing up Africa (minerals) and China (as a threat) so need the army to get them to kowtow.
    Mad dog Verhofstadt said it in his video - but no-one believed it. "They" wrote him off as a rogue loose cannon.
    The poster in the EU hanging there saying that 51millon people voted for "greater security and defence" - justifies to them, this commitment.
    They (EU) keep repeating that because of them, "we've had no wars since 1945", although we know that NATO is the main reason.

I kept not believing it, but I'm now positive that ultimately their plan is what is plain to see in front of our noses.
    And obviously May signed the PESCO (and other) agreements because the UK (establishment) want a big piece of Africa, but can't go it alone.
    They have all lied saying no EU army (Clegg, Cameron, MOD, Media etc) but Ursula von der Leyen says it's her objective to get it done ASAP.
    So their "no wars since 1945" statement is quickly going to be out of date... I think *conflicts* are going to be the norm.
    Unfortunately.

Boris - I'm positive that he's just a mouth to the Conservative party.
    Because of May, they were on their knees and bottom of the polls for support, as thousands (millions) switched allegiance to the Brexit Party. He's come in - run his mouth and the voters have swung back from the Brexit party, to re-support the Cons, because "they think they're getting Brexit".

The latest I read, is the "compromise" between the UK and Ireland - which just happens to be the same proposal that May offered at the Chequers meeting when Boris quit over it.
    And Reese Mogg said at the time - 'It’s completely cretinous, the silliest thing I could possibly think of - it’s a betrayal of good sense'.

So what does this tell us? The Conservative (establishment) "plan" was obviously laid out 3 years ago, and we're going down the path to completion.
    The noise and the bumping from side to side on the way, the theatre and drama of it all, is all bluff and deception - but the nitty gritty plan, appears to be there in black and white, all along.
    It has been a grand staging of the GBFA.

Which means Boris is 100% a mouth. A plant. A spokesman only, for the establishments (elite or whoevers) plan.
    Nothing has changed to what they wanted implemented in the first place, all those months ago.

He's (Boris) done his job for the Cons - their support is back, and I think he'll soon be out because Amber Rudd is being lined up to be the new PM.
    There won't be a European Army or Defence Force in your lifetime, my lifetime, or that of my kids.

Regards TYrone
    Last edited by Tyrone Shoelaces; 10-14-2019 at 03:37 AM.

19. Likes Limy Sami liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces View Post
    Their won't be a European Army or Defence Force in your lifetime, my lifetime, or that of my kids.

Regards TYrone
    There does not HAVE To BE a force in-being.

"The plan" is to simply create organizations that siphon more money out of the taxpayers' collective arse to lose-track of where it WENT on the spending FOR endless discussion over the planning and make-up of such a force.. and the development, discard, lather, rinse, repeat of ever-more costly toys to equip it, "some day, maybe, whenever.."

How ELSE is Russia meant to get the weapons development technology they need to horse-trade to China, India, and Pakistan, but from the leaky-whores in the EU?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Their won't be a European Army or Defence Force in your lifetime, my lifetime, or that of my kids.

Regards TYrone
    Seems there will be as the US is so hated now Europe will take this on themselves.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Seems there will be as the US is so hated now Europe will take this on themselves.
    Only difference I can see is that while Polish, German, French, Italian.. wotever national military are perhaps UNDERpaid, now?

If they follow what they've done w/r the NATO guideline to spend - on their OWN military, BTW - NATO is nought but the collective of those - THEN their own military can expect a 50% pay-cut?

Looking forward to it, actually! USA has numerous other ways to piss-away money without their involvement.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

...EU Defence Agency budget for 2019 to 2020 = 500mill Euros = 35% increase from 2018 TO 2019.
    That's enough to fund the bureaucracy, with maybe a little bit left over to buy a few berets.

Tyrone is 100% correct.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ManicMetalBasher View Post

I would have assumed you spent your time sending death threats to MP's and other who don't follow your (very) right wing philosophy. Your one step away from embracing the likes of Yaxley-Lennon, if not already there.

3 years ago your type was off in the shadows too afraid to emerge, Trump/Brexit and populism has given your type visibility I thought I would never see.

You would be welcome over here by the neo-nazis, if you like freshly laundered white hoods, come on over, might even find a women to share your beliefs, and would like to launder that hood for you

25. Likes Mark Rand, Tyrone Shoelaces liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Regards TYrone
    Tyrone, I wish you were correct, but everything I have read points to you being unfortunately wrong.

Going forwards, there is going to be a huge push for this (hence the ramp-up of the budget).
    I understand comments about the budget being small, at the moment, but the EU isn't building an army from scratch. Every country already has one.
    "All" the EU has to do, is put it all together and "be in charge".

Look at all the words used below, in their own documents - it is all driving towards it.
    And the fact that May signed upto the additional policies, means the UK (establishment/gov) is fully committed and wanting to do this. We may not be, but our "leaders" are...

And once again, building the love, "they" say it's all for "us", the people..."Around three quarters of Europeans are in favour of a common security and defence policy"

This says it's not about an army (it would do) but also says it
    "sets out options in three different scenarios for moving towards a Security and Defence Union".
    and
    "the EU27 Member States would deepen cooperation and integration towards a common defence and security"
    "joint procurement between nation states" is also repeatedly mentioned in various papers.
    European Commission - PRESS RELEASES - Press release - Questions and Answers: the Future of European Defence

Look at the "by 2025" goals (and page 29)
    https://ec.europa.eu/commission/site..._europe_en.pdf

"closer European defence integration will also require a harmonisation of European armed forces, facilitating cooperation among military personnel under the umbrella of a European Defence Union."
    "closer cooperation in the area of defence should be coupled with a better institutional embedding, especially when the stage of a fully-fledged European Defence Union is reached."
    "Common training and education should also be pursued, which could eventually result in the creation of a European Military Academy."
    https://europeanmovement.eu/wp-conte...ence_final.pdf

"Gradual steps towards closer cooperation"
    This is Junkers policy - roll it out, observe any kick back, then keep rolling forwards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg  

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"Gradual steps towards closer cooperation"
    This is Junkers policy - roll it out, observe any kick back, then keep rolling forwards.
    You aren't wrong, but Sami has the timeline nailed, even so. Not all that different from "twelfth of NEVER!", it will be overtaken by OTHER stresses before it ever comes real.

The LAST time the Continent had anything resembling even a common trade language, it was the Latin of ROME. We now have an era where "devolution" is a widely-held goal. See the Balkans, Czechoslovakia, Catalonia.

Or Scotland, even.

Defence procurement has LONG been the tug of economic war as to what portions, wing or fuselage, tank engines, transmissions, reactive armour, core hulls or cannon and ammo, whom builds the electronics, etc, go to benefit labour forces in different EU constituencies, cost efficiency or fitness for a purpose BOTH secondary to EU politics.

Further "standardize" this mess? Or make it even less efficient than it is already?
    Plums to be picked, pockets to be lined along the way.

See Mussolini's idea of a military farce, rather than force, and write it larger and costlier, you get India - unable to produce a simple TANK half as good as bloody poor and desperate-clever Ukrainians can MODIFY off the back of old Soviet-era technology, let alone warships in anything as resembles a quarter the time they take to be obsolete before the first one ever rolls off a volume production line.

India's Arjun MBT, Putin's Armada MBT? Nowhere near the field of battle. See also "PAK-50", and dodgy surface ships and submarines as also catch FIRE with dreadful regularity.

Those borderline failures do NOT go into volume production at all.

The hooters and looters just fire-up the next waste of money and parasitise the next pipe-dream set of CAD/CAM "blueprints".... long drawn-out "procurement" cycle all over again. "Procurer"? That's a PIMP for whores, is it not?

On their backs, or on the backs of the taxpayer, failure to go their own way, y'see, is their only proven option.

Why change something as works so predictably and profitably well... for THEM.. not for the poor suffering tax-serfs as have to put that money INTO the sustenance of their own tapeworms?

That isn't a "Labour vs Conservative" thing at all.

Elitist parasites, multiple flavours, and we "common" victims, sharing the same burden, rather!

A "Labour" leaning voter pays less tax or less for the same food and lodging than a "Conservative" leaning voter? The reverse? Who told you either lie?

Or might it be the case the only certainty as to "equality" we enjoy is being EQUALLY f**ked, and every bit as casually so, from an indifferent distance?