State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Neill View Post
    Back to the nursing home then...

Attachment 272398
    Be fair. He actually DID run the country. Right into voting Conservative.

Dunno if Blair was better or worse, Guess we'll never know.

But Bambi/Tony the teeth was easily "marketable". Corbyn was just one more ageing sourpuss.

We weren't actually in short supply. Most of 'em in high-heels and easily as hard on the eyes. So that just didn't sell. "Niche" was already over-filled.

2. Likes SND liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The result of the latest Brexit referendum is LEAVE, again.
    Despite the lies of the BBC, Channel 4, the Guardian, etc ....

4. Likes andrewmawson liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Neill View Post
    Back to the nursing home then...

Attachment 272398
    I like that.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ManicMetalBasher View Post
    Fecks sake..."lies" are Perfidious Albion's national sport!

Fail to keep in practice at lies? Next thing ya know road directions from Mousehole to Penzance will route to less than 400 miles and the whole damn country will have shrunk 'til there ain't no SPACE left in it.

...dick around with Brexit another year or three?

Declining, troublesome, EU will just FALL off the UK's backside like a dried-rigid turd-flake hangin' off a milch-cow's ever-flexible ass.

Flexible ass Blighty does better than ANYBODY. Even practice at "The English Disease" hire-archery of it in posh Public School to train-up for Government jobs. As anal-cysts, of course.

Count (your change) on that much!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I wrote to Santa, c/o the North Pole, a few weeks ago, asking for a special present.
    A reply from Santa arrived this morning :-
    "Thermite - English dictionaries are no longer produced."

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I wrote to Santa, c/o the North Pole, a few weeks ago, asking for a special present.
    A reply from Santa arrived this morning :-
    "Thermite - English dictionaries are no longer produced."
    Finally!

Taken me the better part of 60 year to erasmicate the annoying stuffiness of dick-shunneries!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    Finally!

Taken me the better part of 60 year to erasmicate the annoying stuffiness of dick-shunneries!
    Now children of the future will not know the joy of looking up naughty words in the dictionary. Of course they could just look on their smart phones and have full access to the worlds degeneracy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And what difference do you think that will make?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    I used going to the polling station as my ''daily post heart attack exercise'' in to the teeth of a 17 mph, rain filled 3 deg C wind on the way out.

As I was told as a lad ;- If you don't vote, don't moan.
    How are you feeling theses days Sami ? Ready for a ten hour shift on a " Ward " No 7 yet ?

Regards Tyrone.

12. Likes Mark Rand liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Do you not want a shiny new blue passport Sami ? Printed in France, there's bound to be a mistake somewhere inside.

Regards Tyrone.

14. Likes pressbrake1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Do you not want a shiny new blue passport Sami ? Printed in France, there's bound to be a mistake somewhere inside.

Regards Tyrone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Are the lies of " The Daily Mail " , " The Daily Express ", " The Daily Star", " The Daily Torygraph " more to your taste then ?

Regards Tyrone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces View Post
    How are you feeling theses days Sami ? Ready for a ten hour shift on a " Ward " No 7 yet ?

Regards Tyrone.
    Hi Tyrone and thanks for asking

Due to ''muscular skeletal problems'' (think that just about covers it ) 10 hour shifts were gone long before my heart attack, and these days it's work for 30 or 40 minutes then rest for 10, etc etc.

Not ideal by any means, BOTOH I'm still keeping a roof over my head, food on the table and a fire in the grate, ………...which in the grand scheme of things, I think ;- still ain't bad going

18. Likes Milland liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Regards Tyrone.
    As I've only left these shores once in my 64 years on this mortal coil - NO.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Regards Tyrone.
    Actually 'been 'waitin' to renew MY one to be sure. Oddly, wish it were still sorta burgundy colored, though. Bad things happen I proffer the wrong one, certain borders.

One SURE 'mistake" inside my one will be that the ugly Old Fart carryin' it finally looks as bad as his foto. Or worse. And the photog is blameless. Even a hero for minimizing the damage.

Usta think that Dorian Grey schtik was fiction?

Whom ever wudda guessed it was reversible as well?

The couple in my wedding foto get any younger an arrest for underage sex might come due at me funeral? Bad enuf to be thirty years in on a marriage to a Cantonese Wife as won't admit to more than 23 years of age.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

a Cantonese Wife as won't admit to more than 23 years of age.
    You and I both know that's the standard answer for Chinese girls of all ages.

Although I have noticed some older ones using 26 now, instead

If you want a cheap laugh at a dinner, when asked your age just say "23". Cracks everyone up, all the xiao jie are 23 ...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    You and I both know that's the standard answer for Chinese girls of all ages.

Although I have noticed some older ones using 26 now, instead

If you want a cheap laugh at a dinner, when asked your age just say "23". Cracks everyone up, all the xiao jie are 23 ...
    Didn't have to be Chinese.

Picked that up off a 1960 or so commercial promoting adults drinking milk.

TV spot advert was an animated cartoon. Interviewer asks this decrepit old wreck who looks to be about a hundred and fifty - if he's a day over three years old - about milk.

Waves his cane at them and angrily shouts in a quavering voice!

"I don't DRINK milk!!!

"And how old are you, sir?"

"...twenty three.."

"Adults need three glasses daily.." etc. Thanks. One, maybe. Good cheese makes up for it.

Emily is 23 only because all our friends and family know her best friend from childhood school years and eventual Matron of Honour at our wedding, 1990, Annie, is two years older. At the usual 25!

"Gweilo" aging as it is? Not much "stealth" about it, our gene-pool, is there?

When traveling, I now and then get compliments on my "young, spry Wife.." and our lovely DAUGHTER!

But Emily's Mum is actually 90 !

"As usual" for South Chinese who have always been wise about diet and exercise she looks - and MOVES - as if a great deal younger!

That said? She's pretty well BANNED from solo unsupervised / not "team" cooking, so many pots and pans have been burnt-up whilst she wanders off to watch anime cartoons or such with a burner active.

Or gets to dozing or daydreaming and finds herself several stops down the rail or bus line from where she MEANT to get off.

Lovely thing about Hong Kong? Elder folk confused get "adopted" right away by total strangers and seen safely home, nary a second's hesitation, nor "I don't want to get involved" excuses.

Folks just DO stuff like that as part of the way they handle life in general.

We could still learn a thing or three as to sorting wheat from chaff, babies from bathwater as to "independence" vs sharing of responsibility?

If nothing else, "closest hands handy address a problem" is overall more efficient, faster, least intrusive to others nearby, overall lower cost than having to call the police or rescue squad and make a "big deal" of a scene over stuff like that.

Lot more to the Chinese than "Communism".

Way they look at it, it's just the most-recent annoying scab on their ass of a dozen or three, lo these many thousand years already. "Good Family" and eatin' reg'lar and well is what matters. Life goes on.

Yah don't REALLY want to know what the general population thinks of the so-called "freedom" hooligans, nor how many pissed-off eyes and "networks" are beavering away at tracking down the many and several competing (as they have already confirmed) opportunistic interveners as to whom and how many have been directing and funding the carnage.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lovely thing about Hong Kong? Elder folk confused get "adopted" right away by total strangers and seen safely home, nary a second's hesitation, nor "I don't want to get involved" excuses.

Folks just DO stuff like that as part of the way they handle life in general.
    Hong Kong is pretty nice. Travelling around there you notice that the whole environment is happier, compared to many other places (US included.) People laughing and joking all the time ... If it weren't so damned hot it would be better. South Chinese can go to Houston in summer and ask for a sweater

Don't agree with you about the diet though. Chinese food is mostly fried. Too much oil. I took in two notches on the belt in one summer, just getting away from that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Tyrone and thanks for asking

Due to ''muscular skeletal problems'' (think that just about covers it ) 10 hour shifts were gone long before my heart attack, and these days it's work for 30 or 40 minutes then rest for 10, etc etc.

Not ideal by any means, BOTOH I'm still keeping a roof over my head, food on the table and a fire in the grate, ………...which in the grand scheme of things, I think ;- still ain't bad going
    I'm glad to hear you're still " doing a bit " as we say.

Regards Tyrone.

25. Likes Limy Sami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#6192 Tyrone
    "Are the lies of " The Daily Mail " , " The Daily Express ", " The Daily Star", " The Daily Torygraph " more to your taste then ?"
    These publications make no pretence about their impartiality, nobody is obliged to buy them.

Whereas:-
    The BBC is obliged by its Charter to be impartial, it breaks the terms of its Charter every hour of every day.
    The BBC supports the, supposedly independent far left Guardian, by buying 15% of the papers printed!*
    The BBC also supports the, supposedly independent far left Guardian, by placing c90% of its adverts for staff in the Guardian!*
    Corollary, if the BBC needs a non BBC employee to provide a left wing viewpoint someone from the Guardian is ideal. Reliable and their fee
    goes to a supporter of "the cause"!
    Not surprising that the views of BBC and far left Guardian employees are so similar, it's often the same people.
    The BBC also supports the, supposedly independent far left Guardian, by taking on Guardian staff to avoid them being made redundant!

Paying for the TV licence is not an option, for watching live television legally. Not limited to BBC broadcasts!
    Every TV licence payer who votes Conservative has been subsidising Labour Party activity!
    *These figures are c5 years old.

# Everybody but Tyrone
    BBC Watch, Is The BBC Biased, Biased BBC, are three websites which report on left wing bias in BBC production. Numerous examples every
    day. Find out the truth about BBC lies for yourself,