What's new
What's new

Caustic members, and the toll they're taking here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderjet

Stainless
I'm posting this with much disappointment and sadness.

I'll not be participating in this forum any longer, because of the actions of a certain poster named Big B.

He has already included p.m.s from another member with the intent of ending his employment and in the recent post on "got my second covid shot today" post # 233, he basically threatened anyone who disagreed with him with a doxxing to their employer.

This is beyond the pale and I WILL NOT risk my employment for a truly great company just to have this deranged Psychopath end it for me and my family.

Rest easy tonight you piece of shit. You won by cheating.

I really hope that the "moderators" read this and realize that folks like you are KILLING their forum.

I'm done here

I really don't think whomever runs this place cares. I see a lot of foul language and childish name calling.

I see a lot of foul language and childish name calling.
And none of you give a crap when it's your own guys doing it. Take thermite (please), for example .... yeah, doxxing is shit but I remember others doing that in the past. Doing it without negative comment from the reactionaries, too.

Here's a simple rule my mom taught me - if you don't want a mean nasty response, don't say mean nasty things.

btw, Mr Thunderjet, if I went and looked I could find plenty of vicious statements from you. So .... maybe you've heard of the golden rule ? it's been around a while.

I'll not be participating in this forum any longer, because of the actions of a certain poster named Big B.

He has already included p.m.s from another member with the intent of ending his employment and in the recent post on "got my second covid shot today" post # 233, he basically threatened anyone who disagreed with him with a doxxing to their employer.

This is beyond the pale and I WILL NOT risk my employment for a truly great company just to have this deranged Psychopath end it for me and my family.

I really hope that the "moderators" read this and realize that folks like you are KILLING their forum.

I'm done here

I tend to use the blocked option quite a bit.

The media have done a tip top job of poisoning minds with their dividing.
Whether it be racial, political, or the latest bugnasty.
It's sad to see.

Crocodile tears, Babs.

https://www.practicalmachinist.com/...n-shot-today-387893/index104.html#post3764506

"There's two people I haven't missed while I've been busy, Gus and Milland.
#1 has his nose so high in the air looking down on everyone, I think it's just the thin air that he constantly breathes that makes him light headed and the way he is.
#2 is so full of bile, I'm surprised he's not rotted out from the inside.
The whole TDS Trump "thing" turned him into a very bitter and twisted human being, and it still shows. He should seek professional help."

Bitter? Against the pro-trump, pro-Covid death merchants? Yes, yes indeed. And it's bile you deserve, as even you, as an out of country brick thrower, help push along the Jan 6th Capitol invaders, the election fraud fraudsters, and the actual trump psychosis - the cult support for a liar, a fraudster, and a traitor to his country.

You earned the bile, mate. You spread the poison, stop whining about having to drink it.

Crocodile tears, Babs.

https://www.practicalmachinist.com/...n-shot-today-387893/index104.html#post3764506

"There's two people I haven't missed while I've been busy, Gus and Milland.
#1 has his nose so high in the air looking down on everyone, I think it's just the thin air that he constantly breathes that makes him light headed and the way he is.
#2 is so full of bile, I'm surprised he's not rotted out from the inside.
The whole TDS Trump "thing" turned him into a very bitter and twisted human being, and it still shows. He should seek professional help."

Bitter? Against the pro-trump, pro-Covid death merchants? Yes, yes indeed. And it's bile you deserve, as even you, as an out of country brick thrower, help push along the Jan 6th Capitol invaders, the election fraud fraudsters, and the actual trump psychosis - the cult support for a liar, a fraudster, and a traitor to his country.

You earned the bile, mate. You spread the poison, stop whining about having to drink it.

Milland, that acid you have inside your head is gonna burn you from the inside out.!

The media have done a tip top job of poisoning minds with their dividing.
Whether it be racial, political, or the latest bugnasty.
It's sad to see.

I wonder how old you have to be to remember when most of the media just did reporting of facts,telling the whole story. Now they all push an agenda from whatever side of the aisle they are on.

I find it pretty hilarious that the same 15 or so right wing guys, and the same 3 or so left wing guys, will immediately start slagging each other in the exact same way on this thread, as they do in hundreds of pages of other threads.
They all devolve into what the Simpson's popularized as "old man shouts at cloud".

but hey- its cheaper than therapy.

I find it pretty hilarious that the same 15 or so right wing guys, and the same 3 or so left wing guys, will immediately start slagging each other in the exact same way on this thread, as they do in hundreds of pages of other threads.
They all devolve into what the Simpson's popularized as "old man shouts at cloud".

Get off my lawn!

I wonder how old you have to be to remember when most of the media just did reporting of facts,telling the whole story. Now they all push an agenda from whatever side of the aisle they are on.
That went away when it became popular to "run government like a business."

When they dropped all the restrictions on ownership, when they decided that the airwaves were for sale to the highest bidder and public interest be damned, when Michael Powell sold out the FCC .... it was a conscious decision to make news into entertainment.

Now you can see the results.

I honestly hope there is a Hell, so that Milton Friedman can get what he deserves.

Lots of familiar names: Manufacturing Forums

That went away when it became popular to "run government like a business."

When they dropped all the restrictions on ownership, when they decided that the airwaves were for sale to the highest bidder and public interest be damned, when Michael Powell sold out the FCC .... it was a conscious decision to make news into entertainment.

Now you can see the results.

I honestly hope there is a Hell, so that Milton Friedman can get what he deserves.

Milton Friedman? Does China own him?

I'm done here

Cry me a river. You cult clowns think you can spread all kinds of crazy shit here and have it go unchallenged. That's not likely to happen with me our without me. I am kind of flattered that you appear to consider me the top liberal here.

As to outing Dminnich, All I did was put D Minnich and Cuyahoga Falls Ohio into google and there he was. It isn't like he was trying to be anonymous when he uses his given name as his username.

My dad used to tell me that people shouldn't dish it out if they can't take it and you trump cult people always seem to cry foul when you lose. Your claim that I'm cheating is laughable. For one thing I didn't know that I was competing for anything, just trying to stomp out stupidity.

And as to the claim that I'm trying to end anyone's employment, as I said in the other post that if I were trying to give him problems I could have included his employers name too. Or even contacted his employer. But I didn't do either of those things.

Do you really think that someone who reads this forum and is a coworker of Dminnich's would see his posts and not be able to figure out who he is? Doubtful.

As someone else said, don't let the door hit you in the ass. Maybe you can find a nice knitting forum that might be more to your liking.

How to keep the divisive arguers from contaminating it there?

Looks to be more of a forum with those still active in the machinist trade and manufacturing.

PM more resembles a table at McDonalds in the morning with an ever dwindling group of aged out fudds well past thier prime.

Some uncalled for rants from the other thread:

Here's another "example" for you. If you google "standardparts" you just might come up with this. Some people are saying that standardparts likes young boys a little bit more than it "normal". Feel free to quote that too.

You also have no idea what has been going on in a lot of major cities. Detroit has been on the upswing for a couple of decades or more now. But if you are an old knuckle dragger that gets your news from the haters you probably haven't heard that.
So dminnch finally admitted that he posts his many posts on company time but he says he is such a phenomenal multi tasker that he can do his job and post at the same time without it taking away from his employer. I told him that in every place that I ever worked at we had a name for people like him: fuckoffs.

Now evidently he didn't have the balls to post it for everyone here so he sent me this PM. I guess it was because he thought it would embarrass me but it doesn't. It should embarrass him though. He also told me in a previous post a couple of weeks ago that he was through responding to my posts. That was before he responded to me dozens of times again.

Here's the PM for anyone who is interested in seeing what this newbee fuckoff had to say. Real nice guy. Evidently he thinks this is how to make America great.

"You have no clue of who I am and presume to know me. Youll never be the man I am.
"Not just a phenomenal multi tasker but a tremendous, beautiful multi tasker. Possible the most amazing multi tasker ever. Some people say that you are the best multi tasker in the history of mankind. Not so here.

I've worked in union shops and non union shops but one thing they all had in common is that we called people like you "fuck offs".

Usually after a while we got sick and tired of carrying our own load and part of yours so we find new homes for people like you. Upstairs at a desk somewhere where we don't have to deal with a trump nut case anymore. We called it the "Peter principle", meaning to promote people to their highest level of incompetence."

LMAO...You can't fool me jealous man.
We just got awarded a $16,000,000 (in sales) project last month due to my efforts. Looks like we are in line to win another that will net us another $70,000
My boss loves me. Because not only can I quote accurately and competitively to win jobs over our competitors, but I have the experience to spot what shouldn't be quoted and can discuss details with the customer's designers & make suggestions to change their parts to make them manufacture feasible in a stamping press. Which also means our director of quality loves me too. I make his job easy out of the gate. I have well over 30 years of experience that you couldn't touch. In fact, I think I'll show my boss your post so we can both have a good laugh! How much business did you generate for your company's Mr. INeverReallyAmountedTooMuchInTheShop?

You sir are a genuine asshole IMO and I'm sure many others. The reason you are jealous of guys like me is because you were the real 'fuck off'...when you were down on the floor complaining about others. (I know your type all too well) and while you would bitch about people not doing their job and how others had it easy, I was the one climbing in the presses and getting dirty till 2:00 AM in the morning to get the tools fixed before shutting a customer line down. I was always recognized as an over achiever. It got to a point where all the press operators wanted me working on their jobs so they wouldn't get fingers pointed at them and knew their press would be back up and running with minimal downtime...the bosses recognized it as well. Thats why I was one of the youngest in that company to ever hold a management job when I was tooling supervisor. I worked harder than all my piers & never complained. I moved up the ladder at every stage and all by work ethic. Now I am in a position where my Job is based on results through decades of experience, a place you never got to and would never have gotten to. Because we had names for people like you too. Whiners, "Tool & Cry" guys in my trade. You're personality shines brightly in your posts here. You do nothing but bitch bitch bitch about over achievers on this site, so I'm quite positive that's you did all day at whatever shop you worked at along with all the other whiners that never achieved
The reason I am PMing this instead of embarrassing you in the thread is because I am not you. I tried to take the high road and put politics aside and say we could get along around a fire with some beer and you spit it back in my face. What a deuche bag. I'm here to tell you that I'm done with you, and if that was your goal, then congrats whiner, but you and I both know this fact:

You may have more money in the bank than me, (If the things you say are even true...the lies you spew daily makes me question it) but I do just fine & you will never, ever have the respect I garner, whether with piers, management, suppliers or customers, all of which I've earned along the way, in ways that you never could, because you were too busy crying over others successes.

Good luck Big bitcher"

PS. I'm very glad that I'm not the man that you are because that would mean I'd have to believe everything that a pathological liar says. I hate liars.

How was I trying to get Minnch fired? If he was at all concerned about that maybe he shouldn't have been doing things that would get him fired. I'm not the one who was fucking off on the jog and he said very openly that his boss was cool with him posting here on company time. Of course to you everything bad is from Democrats and only trump the great cult leader does everything right.

Pretty odd that a trump cult member would mention prejudice too, being the party of prejudice. Muslims, you hate them. Mexicans, same thing. Gays, pretty much anyone who isn't as white as a sheet of copy paper are shit on by the trumpers.

What happened to loud mouth Deryl Minnich? Maybe he finally saw the light. But I doubt that.

Come on Deryl. I was just starting to have fun with you.

Maybe it's better if he just keeps company with his trump cult members. It will make life a lot easier. They can all swap trump lies and celebrate those lies.

Really? 15?!! Name them then. They are not the swarm of liberals seen here and they have admittedly declined in numbers since the election because they are moving on. Yet 15 Conservatives ?!!? :D Are you joking or do you want us to believe that? Now is not the time to complain about how we can be really. Now that thunder has expressed his frustration we should encourage him to give it some time. Things are turning better right now. There likely can be a truce.

I agree to it as others have to do also. Let’s agree to the idea of a truce and sign on for one week. The most of ten members. 5 each. They can release if their name is attacked only the ones called out by their opposition. We can come up with a fair effort here.

I can offer specific negotiation parameters. I am open as others could also be to the idea and specific agreed upon details. Mutually. Think about it for three days and in the mean time attempt to tone down the toxicity. I think it can be a fair exercise since Covid is getting better and we can get out and about more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back