Chicago clean air - Page 11
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gmach10 View Post
    Okay quit slamming my home town. How's the pizza where you guys live? But seriously things are WAY SCREWED UP here. I friends who are policemen. Most are getting out first chance they get. A 13 year old was shot and killed by the CPD. It's all over news. Bad Cops Bad Cops. Now the rest of the story. The boy (13) was shot at around 3:00 AM March 29th a Monday a school day. Hey Mom, Dad, you didn't know where your kid was at 3:00 in the morning? Some news actually said he had gang affiliations. The police did recover a gun. On the news they released balloons and held up signs "Save our Children". BTW, the news also said he wanted to be a cop when he grew up. Nice twist! The mayor wants to rewrite the foot pursuit policy and wants to get the person who put a gun in a child's hand. Let's be clear some "Children" are old beyond their years. Google Robert Sandifer, he was only 11. The mayor has no respect for the police and yes they're are plenty who shouldn't wear the uniform. But there's also a lot who take pride in their work and want the city to go on and be great. Look at what Kim Foxx is doing as States Attorney. Want to see what I'm talking about go to heyjackass.com for live updates on the city's body count. By all accounts Lightfoot is no dummy, on paper! But she has no idea how to run a city. I didn't particularly like Rahm Emmanuel but even during the Lequan McDonald shooting mess he was able to keep the city united. Lightfoot told the police to stand down during the riots. Many a small business paid the price and will probably never come back. Raise your hand if you would bring your family to Chicago this summer after seeing what's going on. REAL CHICAGOANS see through the BS the media is playing but there isn't much we can do. If you speak your mind and you're white you're a racist if you're black you're an uncle Tom. What kills me is that I busted my ass to get my kids a good education and they made it. The kids in some neighborhoods don't stand a chance. How could they when mom doesn't know they're running the streets at 3:00 AM.
    How dare you post this racist rant. He is a BLACK kid, that makes him irresponsible for his own actions and his parents are unaccountable also due to 400 years of oppression from the evil white man. Shame on you! How am I doing trying to post as a 21st century liberal?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gmach10 View Post
    Okay quit slamming my home town. How's the pizza where you guys live? But seriously things are WAY SCREWED UP here......
    Yup got that but same in Flint family life over 100+ years.
    At one point it is told that they quit reporting or short counted bodies as we where there the murder capital of the US and that not good news or politics.
    Things are screwed up everywhere. A good while back it was not so much skin color but nationally. Why?
    We all have a bias but never want to admit it and try to bury it in justifications or talk.
    Perhaps at times some go the other way in a hope to balance our views. A sort of apology or feel better thing.
    Other-times this just not right but,,,, and then the excuses come home.
    Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ratbldr427 View Post
    Thermite as usual you are full of shit.
    I have worked with black people most of my adult life. Most are pretty guarded as to what they will tell about race relations and I don't blame them.The place I work at now is approx.30% black a few Phillipenos Vietemiese and Chinese.
    You for all your worldly knowledge obviously don't know anything about Us black culture. In my opinion what children are taught and exposed to in the first ten years of their life will define most of their thought process through teen years and into adult hood if not mentored by adults with some moral values.Those with no father figures in the home don't stand a chance. The streets are full of 21 year olds with a ten year old social development. I have had race conversations with some black friends I worked with back in the 60's as well as recent as 2021.Nothing to deep. I have had a few cop friends that have told me from their perspective what they have had to deal with in the black community.

As for shooting for sport there have been to many killings where no motive has been found.A lot probably turf war gang related. Black people gunned down walking down the street by a car load of blacks on a regular basis. They quit saying it was a drug deal gone bad.
    So thermite you explain since you think you have all the answers.
    Can't even have a hs football game without some black guy pulling out a gun and start shooting, god forbid a block party. Of course nobody knows any thing. Its been mostly confined their neighborhoods.

As for the Chauvin trial has any body seen the complete viedo of the arrest of Floyd? He was saying he couldn't breathe when they were trying to put him in the car that's why he ended up on the ground.
    The cop was just stupid he should have backed off and let him die while waiting for the ambulance. Use your common sense nobody can live for 9 minuits with their carotid artery blocked.Be dead in half that time,same goes for a blocked airway. Floyd was in a death spiral from drugs and a heart condition and stupid cop should have recognised that.He will get his due. After 20 priors Floyd was just living on borrowed time before his next arrest would go bad.
    What is your point? Your post is very confusing.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    What is your point? Your post is very confusing.
    Well.. it WOULD be, yah?

He's a very confused person.

Life.. and humans.. aren't the simplest of ball-bearing challenges, and were, never.

And if you think the ball-bearing headstock models are complex?

Wait until you get into the ones with the sleeve-bearing tailstocks and their live centers!

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You want confusion come out here.......the government ,state and federal hires (research grants) all kinds of professors,PhDs ,high powered academics whose sole function is to boost aboriginies.....they regularly tell TV audiences all sorts of drivel about how superior abos are,how they have invented everything since the wheel,and how we must take notice of them on everything from climate change to land management.......of course all this comes at a cost to landowners....which isnt a problem with millenials ,as the dont own any land......All I can hope for is that the Chinese will sort out all these idiots when they take over,after the Great Pacific War.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    You want confusion come out here.......the government ,state and federal hires (research grants) all kinds of professors,PhDs ,high powered academics whose sole function is to boost aboriginies.....they regularly tell TV audiences all sorts of drivel about how superior abos are,how they have invented everything since the wheel,and how we must take notice of them on everything from climate change to land management.......of course all this comes at a cost to landowners....which isnt a problem with millenials ,as the dont own any land......All I can hope for is that the Chinese will sort out all these idiots when they take over,after the Great Pacific War.
    An abo is just the descendent of a proto-Chinese who had to get as far away from a debt collecter as possible.

Most purely "Asian" genetics left on the planet. Exact opposite end of the range from modern Africa.

White "supremacists". Eat yer own confessional-DNA out.

60/40 to 40/60 in between Asian extreme and African extreme.

Mongrels & mutts, IOW.

Where the "supremacist" in half-n-half?

You'd have to know humans?

Shag anything as can catch us, trip us ... and beat us to the ground, faster than we can fall!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Life is confusing. What I have posted is what I have observed and experianced. I was answering to thermites view that every thing I posted was racist and made up. He is like a lot of leftys in that if any thing dosn't conform to his preconcieved notions then it is wrong because he can't possibly be wrong because he has either experianced it or read about it.
    As for BigB save your pity for someone that needs it.Have you ever talked to any black people in depth? As for the toddlers not being worthy of notoriaty unless a cop kills them?WTF? They never had a chance to be any thing because of some black thugs with guns. Thats pretty gut wrenching.

I had an interesting talk with a Nigerian guy I work with(he is an authentic African American!). Racisim in Africa is many times worse then in the US according to him.

I'm really a simple person; I treat everyone like I want to be treated and it has worked out pretty good so far.

As far as killing for sport it probably has more to do with "saving face". It seems to be a bigger thing amoung poor people than rich ones. So any arguement these days ends up with a shooting instead of just fisticuffs like it was in times past. Jacksonville has a couple a week every week and most have no motive except for the robberies.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ratbldr427 View Post
    Life is confusing. What I have posted is what I have observed and experianced. I was answering to thermites view that every thing I posted was racist and made up. He is like a lot of leftys in that if any thing dosn't conform to his preconcieved notions then it is wrong because he can't possibly be wrong because he has either experianced it or read about it.
    As for BigB save your pity for someone that needs it.Have you ever talked to any black people in depth? As for the toddlers not being worthy of notoriaty unless a cop kills them?WTF? They never had a chance to be any thing because of some black thugs with guns. Thats pretty gut wrenching.

I had an interesting talk with a Nigerian guy I work with(he is an authentic African American!). Racisim in Africa is many times worse then in the US according to him.

I'm really a simple person; I treat everyone like I want to be treated and it has worked out pretty good so far.

As far as killing for sport it probably has more to do with "saving face". It seems to be a bigger thing amoung poor people than rich ones. So any arguement these days ends up with a shooting instead of just fisticuffs like it was in times past. Jacksonville has a couple a week every week and most have no motive except for the robberies.
    Not that I have to give a taxatwoshits but.. do you do drugs when you are mixing up 20 pounds of unrelated off-the wall shit to cram into a five-pound bag?

Or just drink?

Comical cocktail, either way in that it is soooo cornfused, even your enemies haven't a klew which part of the nonsense to take issue with first..

Kind like pcking up a fresh turd by the MIDDLE, figuring that's the only non-political end, is that?

Oh. BTW.

Branding me "like a lot of liberals" prolly wudda caused big bee's C.O.Jones to shrivel-up and go hide clear up the back of his tonsils!

If only he had any.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Don't you think it's about time the minorities got some equity? Whites have enjoyed that same thing for hundreds of years because of the color of our skin.
    so much for merit when i hear people cry about the past i say to them if that's how you really feel about it then steep up give them something for it like your house after all fair is fair right

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    How long did it take you to get your degree under that arrangement? Plus was it a four year science degree or a 2 year associates? You did good regardless. Obviously you likely never married before you completed it. Debt free is good. A good example.
    It took 6-1/2 years for my associate. I switched my major which added more time completing my degree. The worst part about part time was that I worked in the day and took mostly night classes. When I was close to completing my degree scheduling was tough because certain classes were only available in the fall and I would have to wait and hope for open classes. I should have been done in 5 years if it were not for scheduling and having classes canceled because of lack of students or teachers.

11. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He is drive by trolling. How many consecutive days of continued Trump hating and race-baiting does anyone want to see? I mean Biden is President after all. There is plenty already in place all these years to promote the divisive agenda for America. They are a vocal minority especially when people snap out of where this is really going. Fact is there is a whole lot which has noticeably gone downhill.

I look forward to when he provides more honest more balanced commentary instead of seeing enemies everywhere everywhere he turns that can happen if ever comes out of his fugue. The news media manipulation in keeping divisions going is the most egregious thing in recent memory. Beware because to understand it one can not rely much on objective analysis-everyone is pretty much left on their own.

The worst thing which happens in this crap show is the alienation of citizens so disgusted by it all they take a pass on it all. At least there must be peace as a benefit as long as a major failure happens to the country. This kind of war distracts leadership to what is really important. Recipe for disaster seems to be a theme.
    The stock market continues to set records just like it has since Obama/Biden took over in 09. I though all you CONservatives cared about was the markets. I sure did read a lot about how well the markets were doing when our last president was in office. Now it doesn't matter to them. But hypocrites don't play fair so that is expected.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The stock market continues to set records just like it has since Obama/Biden took over in 09. I though all you CONservatives cared about was the markets. I sure did read a lot about how well the markets were doing when our last president was in office. Now it doesn't matter to them. But hypocrites don't play fair so that is expected.
    I think I finally sorted it out.

The "B" is for "Blivet", isn't it?

Oft times described as ten pounds of s**t in a FIVE pound bag. Messy overflow thing.

"Big"?

Ten TONS of shit your metric? Bag is still but five POUND?

Messy overflow of about that order, for dam' sure!

Trump is no longer in office. Just in case you missed the memo?

What ever happened to blaming BUSH for all your f**k-ups, anyway?

Still had a lot of tread left on his tires. Should save Trump for NEXT go.

Lest you run out of victims to blame for your own shortcomings.

I did say "Blivet"?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wyoming
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just dropped in to peruse this forum...waste of time as usual. This is page after page of race-baiting without any mitigating aspect whatever. How did PM devolve into clickbait? It doesn't deserve the title "Practical Machinist," more like "Plaintive Mensheviks."

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cnctoolcat View Post
    The fundamental part of the Georgia voting law the Dems don’t like is the absolute requirement to present some form of real ID in order to vote.

The Dems know if all states begin to require ID, their shenanigans, voting irregularities, and downright cheating goes out the door.

If the typical American is too lazy, stupid, or apathetic to get some type of government-issued ID, then the deadbeats do not deserve to vote!

Prove me wrong...

ToolCat
    Odd that I have yet to hear any Democrats saying a word about voter ID's in Georgia. All I've heard is about the passing out of water now being illegal.

As far as I know most places have laws in place to keep people from campaigning within a certain distance of poling places and also require an ID to vote normally. If you don't have an ID you vote with a provisionary ballot and it gets checked to make sure you are a registered voter. Why the need for laws against passing out water? It's clearly voter suppression.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwrench View Post
    Just dropped in to peruse this forum...waste of time as usual. This is page after page of race-baiting without any mitigating aspect whatever. How did PM devolve into clickbait? It doesn't deserve the title "Practical Machinist," more like "Plaintive Mensheviks."
    'Struth.

That is one of the long-term corrosive effects in a clickbait-driven adverhooring world.

I was not kidding that I had registered "kibitzer.org"

The NEXT challenge?

Actually finding volunteers willing to waste entire lives complaining about useless shit and blaming "other" for it.

Or useless shits willing to blame volunteers.

Seems to be a "reversible" process?

WITHOUT.. robbing PM of it's dominant market-share in the dam-fool trade!

That last one is the only HARD part!

Websites are dead-easy otherwise!

Or is it easily dead?

Whatever...

Oh. One other thing.

MOST of the threads and forums on PM just roll-on like a river.. without the raging nutcases biting at each other gonads.

You DID have to "drop in" to view THIS shit-show?

Go figure "compartmentalization still works as well as ever?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Who the hell doesn't have an I.D., seriously? Another reason you need one, to get a Covid shot.
    Many old people don't bother to get an ID when they stop driving. I've known people in this group. I also know of people who never drove a car and didn't have need for a license. They may or may not have had an ID either. That's who.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He will have maximum protection. They can lock someone up for 23 hours a day in a private cell and feed them ramen all day if they want. Only when riots would break out do they have a hard time like in St. Louis jail.

Still imagine how up in arms they would have it if he was killed in jail? Contrary to popular opinion no one likes it when that kind of thing happens because it is messy to see and deal with and see cleaned up. No one feels safe and so order deteriorates and life becomes harder. I guess they could maybe put them all into Comas perhaps. Every officer in that jail will likely make sure he is in no danger. Police everywhere would demand such treatment.
    "because it is messy to see and deal with and see cleaned up."

So it isn't the fact that a human life is rubbed out, it's the fact that it'e messy to clean up?

Seek mental help. You need it badly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Many old people don't bother to get an ID when they stop driving. I've known people in this group. I also know of people who never drove a car and didn't have need for a license. They may or may not have had an ID either. That's who.
    I guess they better go get one or no Covid shot, not around here anyway.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You're in MICHIGAN fer f**k's sake!

And apparently "camped-out" living half-way up yer own arse, even so.

"Real World" when Mum figured 90 was a good age to stop driving, never having had even ONE accident or citation?

She planned ahead, proudly went for photos and s**t .. got a PA photo ID.

Teased her that her PASSPORT, always kept current, wudda been less of a nuisance.

I have more than one of those meself. And the Hong Kong "permanent ID" I use when they "card" me to buy wine, given I look under-age ... compared to God's debauched Great Grand Uncle, maybe?

Folks don't GET TO BE "old" by staying as foolish as you are!

Keep playing the dumb-ass, you won't live to be old enough to be allowed a driving license to begin with.

Better smarten up. Sixteen is it?

You got only about another four year to get it right then, have you?

Slow learners have to plan further ahead than reg'lar folks.

Just learn to DEAL with that, willyah?

All a normal part of growing up.

If ever you can even be BOTHERED to do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That must be sarcasm, liberals I have known personally I mostly get along with fine, but your average internet liberal who hurls 3rd grade insults hiding behind a keyboard I do not. I often wonder what causes them to act the way they do. I figure they must have grown up being bullied and never recovered from it, so now they are going to play tough guy anonymously to inact revenge on those people they could never muster the guts to stand up to in person.. Anyone else care to explain their behavior, I am all ears. The hate most of them spew is unreal.
    You talk about people hating but then you worship your cult leader trump, who is the biggest hater that I have seen in a long time. He hates gays, Muslims, Mexicans, Women and pretty much every other person that doesn't look like him. He does have the hots for his daughter though. He said that perhaps if she wasn't his daughter he'd be dating her and it doesn't take a psychologist to understand what he means by dating her. Grab em by the pussy says it all.

Very incongruent but I expect that from cult members.