Login to Your Account
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    What crafty acts do you have here Demon?

On a high note for everyone this song;
    Zac Brown Band - The Comeback (Lyrics) - YouTube
    Lord knows TT, you'd have to ask my Russian handlers

2. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I wonder how many high ranking Chinese government officials have American limo drivers?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sure the Chinese can shoot a nuke at 21,000 mph that can hit any target on earth in minutes, but they cant compare to Biden's military that has the most woke, culturally diverse, most gender fluid leaders ever! Wait till the Chinese get a load of our killer Ballet and synchronized swimming teams!

5. Likes digger doug, daredo222 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn View Post
    Sure the Chinese can shoot a nuke at 21,000 mph that can hit any target on earth in minutes, but they cant compare to Biden's military that has the most woke, culturally diverse, most gender fluid leaders ever! Wait till the Chinese get a load of our killer Ballet and synchronized swimming teams!
    I guess the Chinese could nuke us alright...but seems kinda crazy that China would destroy thier largest customer.

7. Likes SteelrFn liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    I guess the Chinese could nuke us alright...but seems kinda crazy that China would destroy thier largest customer.
    Or Nuke a bunch of their own property

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Or Nuke a bunch of their own property
    Yeah, ain't that the truth!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sure the Chinese can shoot a nuke at 21,000 mph that can hit any target on earth in minutes,
    Actually, they didn't hit it. Missed it by about 22 miles. THIS time.
    but they cant compare to Biden's military that has the most woke, culturally diverse, most gender fluid leaders ever! Wait till the Chinese get a load of our killer Ballet and synchronized swimming teams!
    That last part is actually comical. China excels at team physical efforts of that sort. It isn't really any sort of "genetic" advantage. Simpler reason is they have a larger pool of applicants to select from who are dedicated-desperate for an opportunity.. and work HARD at taking advantage of it.

Picture a Chinese "state dinner".

Sixty very beautiful young woman, adept in gymnastics, ballet, and the martial arts attired in identical red silk outfits and flat-heeled ballet shoes are arrayed one behind each of us. They are within about an inch + /- of the same in height, nearly same body mass, but no, they don't all look alike.

In dead silence this "red army" glides forward, places a course of the meal for each of we diners, glides back to their station.

There are a LOT of courses in a Chinese State Dinner. They do more than one of these a day. For practice. On "favoured" uber-high-dollar-spend tour groups, mostly.

Because they can. And it generates a profit.

Feudal Meritocracy... with a "Communist" hood-badge.

And a demographics challenge.

Same sort as Japan. Limited resources, space, and career opportunity - much of it in the hands of the oldsters ... and their Banksters.

Not enough good jobs or housing? The youngsters do not see that they can afford family formation and children until too late in life.... if ever at all. So they do not. Form families. Have children.

One figure for the US that held for a longish time was that a suburban home or decent urban flat cost 3 to 4 times a person's - or family unit - annual gross income.

For Hong Kong, that's over FORTY times the average couple's income. Price range for the mainland is vastly, VASTLY wider.

But the ratio is commensurate.

So... for the super-achievers it isn't but six to twelve month's gross. Most of my family have one or more "holiday homes" in PRC as well as one or more rental properties in Hong Kong. But the "average" folks are clear out of the game. Warehoused in meagre "government flats".

THIS.. is far the greater concern for their Government - and its very survival - than missiles.

Why would they be any different on that score than any OTHER "government"?

Deliver. Be routed right around. Eventually rendered irrelevant.

Displaced.

Replaced.

Lather.

Rinse - in lost time, trust, and treasure, if not also blood.

Repeat.

Later, if not also sooner.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    Actually, they didn't hit it. Missed it by about 22 miles. THIS time.

That last part is actually comical. China excels at team physical efforts of that sort. It isn't really any sort of "genetic" advantage. Simpler reason is they have a larger pool of applicants to select from who are dedicated-desperate for an opportunity.. and work HARD at taking advantage of it.
    LOL, I understand, I was just being sarcastic. But even though they have billions and billions to choose from, unless they can come up with 5 Yao Ming's, we can still kick their asses in basketball

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbideBob View Post
    If I miss central downtown LA by 22 miles with a big F/A explosive and not even a nuke will it matter?
    Doing nuclear weapons, Sort of a no-no.
    I think only one country did this.
    After that it was considered MAD.
    Do not do things that push others into the corner and with attack mode,
    Read Japan. The USA politicians and public following started that and made it happen.
    There was no good reason for this.
    Bob
    An LA, SFO, NY, Chicago, Atlanta, etc ... Beijing/Tianjin (34 million?), greater Shanghai... etc... would expect to have ten or so warshots laid on it.

So no, not really.

OTOH, a "wiser" opponent - militarily - would not TOUCH the great cities.

Go for the military-industrial & infrastructure goods of water, energy, transport, fuel and foodstuffs production, processing, storage, and distribution.. so as to let the shiddy's suck up gone-scarce resources to speed-up the rate the victim-nation descends into helpless starvation, cannibalism, and chaos.

See Leningrad, War Two, and not-only.

"Re Japan". Doug MacArthur's team were wiser and more pragmatic as well as more far-seeing than G.C. Marshall.

- The Marshall Plan put Germany back on its feet with a new politic and cleaner biz model that it could thrive with.

- The MacArthur Plan preserved the Feudal/Criminal monopoly structure so Japan would eventually hit the wall - limited by inefficiencies, corruption, "rents" of parasitic overheads it could not find any way to shed.

Much like the USA. Or China. Of course.

Ever wonder where the kids of the Old Skewl Mafia and Camorra (D'Allesandro/Pelosi tribe..) went for careers?

They run our Government, transport, communications, food, lodging, and Health Care Systems.

Pays better for lower-risk and assures safer retirements than trying to dominate Olive oil, bootleg booze, and such.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

An LA, SFO, NY, Chicago, Atlanta, etc ... Beijing/Tianjin (34 million?), greater Shanghai... etc... would expect to have ten or so warshots laid on it.

So no, not really.

OTOH, a "wiser" opponent - militarily - would not TOUCH the great cities.

Go for the military-industrial & infrastructure goods of water, energy, transport, fuel and foodstuffs production, processing, storage, and distribution.. so as to let the shiddy's suck up gone-scarce resources to speed-up the rate the victim-nation descends into helpless starvation, cannibalism, and chaos.

See Leningrad, War Two, and not-only.
    EMP attack. Leaves the physical infrastructure intact. Aftermath---massive population die off.

Epic novel on the subject----One Second After William R. Forstchen. One Second After - Wikipedia

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

EMP attack. Leaves the physical infrastructure intact. Aftermath---massive population die off.
    Err ..no... folks are, in fact, able to patch essential stuff and carry-on "the basics" with all the fine-grain electronics fried.

It's the Neutron-enhanced warhead that does that. To living organisms rather than their structures. Near-as-dammit "at once", too.

Israel's arsenal might be of that sort? Taiwan's? Mind.. neither even admit they HAVE nukes...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Err ..no... folks are, in fact, able to patch essential stuff and carry-on "the basics" with all the fine-grain electronics fried.

It's the Neutron-enhanced warhead that does that. To living organisms rather than their structures. Near-as-dammit "at once", too.

Israel's arsenal might be of that sort? Taiwan's? Mind.. neither even admit they HAVE nukes...
    Forstchen offers up some pretty interesting scenarios regarding an EMP attack. Mostly electronics--once fried-forever fried. Think a chip shortage sets us on our ass now? Airliners in flight. Most vehicles. Some interesting stuff.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Forstchen offers up some pretty interesting scenarios regarding an EMP attack. Mostly electronics--once fried-forever fried. Think a chip shortage sets us on our ass now? Airliners in flight. Most vehicles. Some interesting stuff.
    "Fortschen" wasn't among those who deployed the warshots that created it.

Nor the comms gear that could survive it.

I've been both.

Been right close to sixty years since we discovered it.

The US accidentally hit Hawaii with an EMP in the 1960s | SOFREP

Folks adapt. Weaponized right away. Hardened against as well.

We digress...

China's problems are of a different sort. Think "crash of '29" level:

Ex:

Province and city debt:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...p-goldman-says

Belt & Road Debt.. not 3rd-world government.. their governments didn't have the ability to take it on.. so it has even weaker prospects of recovery:

Report: $385B in hidden debt tied to China’s Belt and Road initiative - YouTube

Defaults have BEEN increasing- even amongst AA+ rated firms and State Owned Enterprises:

Gravitas: China's hidden $4 trillion debt bomb - YouTube

Plenty more. You can spend a full day chasing articles, not all that many of them new-news.

Evergrande and the others going down with it just put them back in the light.
    Last edited by thermite; 10-21-2021 at 03:39 AM.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by DouglasJRizzo View Post
    Relax.
    Take a deep breath. Or three.
    Let me suggest that you are the one who is flipping out ... ?

I know what the op's article was on, I pinpointed my reply on the machine tool industry.
    Unless it went somewhere else in the last half (I didn't get that far), it was just another one of the 'end-of-the-world, housing market crashing, banks collapsing, china is in deep trouble but doesn't know it yet while me over here in ireland with no access to any real information is going to tell you what's going on' thingies. Like, b-o-r-i-n-g, irish little wannabe sitting in a tree, p i s s i n g. First comes bullshit, then comes crap, last come the clicks to pay the pub tab.

Stolen technology - you think China invented CNC controllers? You don't think they reverse engineered them? Or outright stole the technology?
    Sigh. You've gotta be kidding. Kids with an arduino build controllers these days. John Parsons was fricking seventy-five years ago and he didn't invent much either. People had been pulling lines for boat hulls mathematically for hundreds of years, there were pegboard machines and clockwork looms a hundred years earlier. JP and MIT put it together into a working new application, cool. That was a game-changer but certainly nothing that anyone with half an imagination couldn't do. Since then the Japs, the Germans, the Italians, the English, and half the high schools in north america have done the same.

You are getting all pushed out of joint over nothing. Besides which, Chinese machines shipped to the US normally use Fanuc anyhow.

Besides which twice, the purpose of patents is to add new useful items to the public domain. It's a tradeoff. Early US leaders did not believe in patents or secrets. That was probably because we were violating them as much as possible But the trade they made was protection for a limited time in order to bring more new useful things to the world. Free. Go look it up. Our Founding Fathers did not believe in "intellectual property".

You can't own ideas.

You think they developed that hypersonic cruise missile all by their lonesome? Uh-uh.
    Mmm. How many Chinese people do you know ? Let's just say that there's plenty that would kick both your butt and mine and termite's mental capacity, all added together. There's five times as many Chinese people as amellicans. Given the same range of intelligence (which I am seriously doubting these days, the US is apparently as stupid as a box of hammers) there will be five times as many people capable of designing anything they want. You should pull your head out of your ass and recognize that the US does not have a monopoly on smart people.

I know, that's not the propaganda we've lapped up for the past fifty years ... but it is reality. Smart people grow eveyrwhere.

Predatory marketing, as in selling things way below cost because you're using slave labor.
    This is stupid, but the funniest part is, who had slaves ? China, maybe back in the Tang dynasty. US, a hundred years ago, instituted in law, Dred Scott, Plessey vs Ferguson, and they are still getting shot in the back for nothing while self-righteous arseholes like some here in the "land of the free" say black people deserve to get shot because they don't instantly fall to their knees and fellate the almighty pig. "Slave labor" indeed ....

Government support of research in Japan is not robbing American technology, but having Chinese "students" who make off with proprietary information, is.
    Do you actually believe this silliness ? Let's put it this way : if the US War Department is so stupid as to hire Chinese students to copy their top-secret plans, they deserve everything they get. This is a moronic statement, only worse if it is the truth -- and from my observation of the US military, it might well be. They are observably the biggest imbeciles on the planet. They fuck up everything they touch. I could list their braindead achievements here but there's not enough bits in the server.

As far as "selling us out to Wall Street" that's only a little bit of the equation. American MTB's were cashing out, going for short term gains rather than long term. It didn't end well.
    It ended well for them. You guys were pushing that shit. "I want more money in my 401k !" So they gave you a nickel, gave themselves $50,000, and y'all were happy.

How many people here bought US machine tools ? What happens when I say "K&T D control is wonderful !" right here ? Silence. All you guys know and love is Fanuc.

You deserve what you got. China had nothing to do with it. That all happened in the 1980's. If you want to blame someone, look in the mirror.

As far as "free market" goes, there's a difference between a free market and a stacked one.
    Agreed. Will go one step farther - there is no such thing as a free market. Never has been and never will be.

Japan is not a free market, China is not a free market, the US is not a free market. No one is a free market. It's all manipulated for the good of one group or another. Look at the US tax code then try to tell me about the freemarket with a straight face.

Free Market is the myth they tell you while they are stabbing you in the back and taking everything in your pockets.

I wonder how many high ranking Chinese government officials have American limo drivers?
    You kinda lost me but quick guess is zero ... from days past, the driver is like a butler - no secrets from the servants. Not a chance in hell. Why do you ask ?

they cant compare to Biden's military that has the most woke, culturally diverse, most gender fluid leaders ever! Wait till the Chinese get a load of our killer Ballet and synchronized swimming teams!
    The PLA has an Arts and Culture University. Don't know if they can compare but this lady is a graduate

They tend to go for the grandiose, but I like the song. Words are printed onscreen if you want to follow along ...

18. Likes SIP6A, daryl bane liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post

Unless it went somewhere else in the last half (I didn't get that far), it was just another one of the 'end-of-the-world, housing market crashing, banks collapsing, china is in deep trouble but doesn't know it yet while me over here in ireland with no access to any real information is going to tell you what's going on' thingies. Like, b-o-r-i-n-g, irish little wannabe sitting in a tree, p i s s i n g. First comes bullshit, then comes crap, last come the clicks to pay the pub tab.

Sigh. You've gotta be kidding. Kids with an arduino build controllers these days. John Parsons was fricking seventy-five years ago and he didn't invent much either. People had been pulling lines for boat hulls mathematically for hundreds of years, there were pegboard machines and clockwork looms a hundred years earlier. JP and MIT put it together into a working new application, cool. That was a game-changer but certainly nothing that anyone with half an imagination couldn't do. Since then the Japs, the Germans, the Italians, the English, and half the high schools in north america have done the same.

You are getting all pushed out of joint over nothing. Besides which, Chinese machines shipped to the US normally use Fanuc anyhow.

Besides which twice, the purpose of patents is to add new useful items to the public domain. It's a tradeoff. Early US leaders did not believe in patents or secrets. That was probably because we were violating them as much as possible But the trade they made was protection for a limited time in order to bring more new useful things to the world. Free. Go look it up. Our Founding Fathers did not believe in "intellectual property".

You can't own ideas.

Mmm. How many Chinese people do you know ? Let's just say that there's plenty that would kick both your butt and mine and termite's mental capacity, all added together. There's five times as many Chinese people as amellicans. Given the same range of intelligence (which I am seriously doubting these days, the US is apparently as stupid as a box of hammers) there will be five times as many people capable of designing anything they want. You should pull your head out of your ass and recognize that the US does not have a monopoly on smart people.

I know, that's not the propaganda we've lapped up for the past fifty years ... but it is reality. Smart people grow eveyrwhere.

This is stupid, but the funniest part is, who had slaves ? China, maybe back in the Tang dynasty. US, a hundred years ago, instituted in law, Dred Scott, Plessey vs Ferguson, and they are still getting shot in the back for nothing while self-righteous arseholes like some here in the "land of the free" say black people deserve to get shot because they don't instantly fall to their knees and fellate the almighty pig. "Slave labor" indeed ....

Do you actually believe this silliness ? Let's put it this way : if the US War Department is so stupid as to hire Chinese students to copy their top-secret plans, they deserve everything they get. This is a moronic statement, only worse if it is the truth -- and from my observation of the US military, it might well be. They are observably the biggest imbeciles on the planet. They fuck up everything they touch. I could list their braindead achievements here but there's not enough bits in the server.

It ended well for them. You guys were pushing that shit. "I want more money in my 401k !" So they gave you a nickel, gave themselves $50,000, and y'all were happy.

How many people here bought US machine tools ? What happens when I say "K&T D control is wonderful !" right here ? Silence. All you guys know and love is Fanuc.

You deserve what you got. China had nothing to do with it. That all happened in the 1980's. If you want to blame someone, look in the mirror.

Agreed. Will go one step farther - there is no such thing as a free market. Never has been and never will be.

Japan is not a free market, China is not a free market, the US is not a free market. No one is a free market. It's all manipulated for the good of one group or another. Look at the US tax code then try to tell me about the freemarket with a straight face.

Free Market is the myth they tell you while they are stabbing you in the back and taking everything in your pockets.

You kinda lost me but quick guess is zero ... from days past, the driver is like a butler - no secrets from the servants. Not a chance in hell. Why do you ask ?

The PLA has an Arts and Culture University. Don't know if they can compare but this lady is a graduate

They tend to go for the grandiose, but I like the song. Words are printed onscreen if you want to follow along ...
    Pretty lady in the video by the way.

Wow you covered a lot of ground in this post. Interesting to me is this part.

“ This is stupid, but the funniest part is, who had slaves ? China, maybe back in the Tang dynasty. US, a hundred years ago, instituted in law, Dred Scott, Plessey vs Ferguson, and they are still getting shot in the back for nothing while self-righteous arseholes like some here in the "land of the free" say black people deserve to get shot because they don't instantly fall to their knees and fellate the almighty pig. "Slave labor" indeed ....”

Dang EG there are problems sure which I think could work out. Yet there is no movement on monitoring police interactions with Black Americans anymore than there is with Americans overall. Lately medical records showed that deaths by police in the US is double what is reported. The thing is it is a problem too because some police officers were improperly implicated in murder also.

Misdemeanors of those coming into the country from Mexico are not really being prosecuted and while Americans are incarcerated on the mere charge of misdemeanors for months without release. Is that fair? Is it just? Is it all minorities? No.

“ Mmm. How many Chinese people do you know ? Let's just say that there's plenty that would kick both your butt and mine and termite's mental capacity, all added together. There's five times as many Chinese people as amellicans. Given the same range of intelligence (which I am seriously doubting these days, the US is apparently as stupid as a box of hammers) there will be five times as many people capable of designing anything they want. You should pull your head out of your ass and recognize that the US does not have a monopoly on smart people.

I know, that's not the propaganda we've lapped up for the past fifty years ... but it is reality. Smart people grow everywhere. ”

I like the way you present things as they can be thought provoking and to me it is obvious that you think of them yourself and write the replies yourself. I do not believe others are capable of doing that and will base their writings on other writers and change up and break it up so that it can not be found directly. Not you.

This;

“Mmm. How many Chinese people do you know ? Let's just say that there's plenty that would kick both your butt and mine and termite's mental capacity, all added together. There's five times as many Chinese people as amellicans. Given the same range of intelligence (which I am seriously doubting these days, the US is apparently as stupid as a box of hammers) there will be five times as many people capable of designing anything they want. You should pull your head out of your ass and recognize that the US does not have a monopoly on smart people.

I know, that's not the propaganda we've lapped up for the past fifty years ... but it is reality. Smart people grow eveyrwhere.”

Dang EG besides China there is the rest of the world. The fact that you mention the likelihood of smart people being a natural consequence of the whole larger numbers thing is simplistic. Consider India if you will or any number of other countries and you can see your idea is simplistic. The kind of place and society which they live in fosters such assets and in fact builds them up quite a lot.

Heck Japan despite not having very many natural resources has excelled at obtaining them in peace and in war to prosper and even to dominate. Perhaps it is forgotten that the United States managed to win Against Japan and after we did not degrade them we actually helped them to advance. Such is the problem with selling the USA as evil or stupid. I know you have authority issues with police, the military, race, the wealthy, democracy, and well the list is long.

Lots of Chinese go to college here in case you have never noticed. The USA rubs off on people look at Vietnam, S. Korea, and soon Afghanistan. Heck it even rubbed off on Iran and Iraq yet what can you do? They are better off but a work in progress seemingly backwards.

Higher education is valued highly. So are other countries education systems but hey this is the USA and is so much fun compared to other places. People will return home after their degrees not all but a lot. They do not flock here to complete trade school that I know of.

Japan in all of this has a lot of very smart people and with no very good amount of natural resources has managed in peace and war to increase prosperity. The US took them on after being attacked and stopped them from conquering China and a large swath of Asia. Mao did not stop them. We even helped them after the war and thus did not punish them such that they would start another war either. US is not the so evil empire once you get honest about it and add it up. Put on some scales and see which side is heaviest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This guy on bitchute does not think that china will nuke the usa. Explains how he got there. Interesting take on it but may be a little far fetched in some ways, check it out.

FLUX WOO - Explorers''' Guide to SciFi World[video]

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob F. View Post
    This guy on bitchute ...
    Might be interesting. Clicked on the link. Took ten minutes of groovy little rise-and-fall bars, then showed nothing. Looked at the source. Counted sixty pieces of crap scripts and other garbage before I quit and closed the whole mess. And that wasn't even the 'begging for money' part.

And you guys talk about "freedumb" ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Might be interesting. Clicked on the link. Took ten minutes of groovy little rise-and-fall bars, then showed nothing. Looked at the source. Counted sixty pieces of crap scripts and other garbage before I quit and closed the whole mess. And that wasn't even the 'begging for money' part.
    Not sure what is happening on your end but the link just opens a bitchute video and you just click the play arrow and it plays. Once it is playing I will adjust the playback to as fast as I can and still understand what is being said.
    I dont remember him asking for any money??

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob F. View Post
    Not sure what is happening on your end
    I am. I have anything with google in the name blocked, every "cdn" url I can find blocked, tweeter, facebleep, all that shit blocked, most anything that stinkies of javascript lying in wait in my underwear drawer to report back to mommy if I farted blocked .. there are literally dozens of tracking and spying links on that page.

This whole "freedumb" thing about not wearing a mask to help prevent contagion, while simultaneously giving every two-bit asshole with a server every bit of information he wants about your private life, she'sa make-a me laugh.

I dont remember him asking for any money??
    Not sure this won't just disappear into the display, will try --

Quote Originally Posted by bitchute
    <div id="announcement" class="text-center hidden">
    <a href="/help-us-grow/" class="inner">
    <span class="message">BitChute&nbsp;is&nbsp;community&nb sp;funded, we depend on your support to maintain and&nbsp;improve&nbsp;the&nbsp;platform!</span>
    <span class="learn-more hidden-xs">Help&nbsp;Us&nbsp;Grow</span>
    I would at least have listened to their stuff but .... that wasn't the idea. Their idea is to suck us in like some naive teenage girls with their nose candy crap, then sell us for ho's to the nearest advertiser or "big data" manipulator. Fuck 'em. And the horse they rode in on, if your equipment is up to it

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Never "flipped out" - I leave that to you, my friend.
    Thanks for proving me right.